• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Regatta Dog

• JPlanet

• awolf209

• billy backstay

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I haven't heard of this type of cruise before, if it is in real then i would like to go for it. It will be very adventurous and even i want to know that how this experience will be, I have some friend

Why is it that you demand that other people prove their assertions to your satisfaction while you spout oft bizarre theories that utterly defy reason and expect to be taken seriously?.   Stowe isn't

Translation ... "Sorry dude, no names and/or locations because I made it all up."   Reality ... Reid "supporters" rise up in direct opposition of "rabidity" of Reid bashers.   For instance, look a

Posted Images

Geeze I just thought of whom Reids feeble attempt at poetry reminded me of (mind you the original wrote/writes poetry, Reid just drools utter shit)

“Suzanne takes you down to her place by the river, and she feeds you tea and oranges that come all the way from China” etc” (thank you for some real poetry Mr L. Cohen)

VOID HO?? What the fuck IS that??

If I understand their website correctly,

When used in the descriptive sense of an impending mental state:

Void ho is a nautical term that you shout out just before becoming seriously drug effected, thereby mentally going Sayonara while pushing the marshmallow remnants of a once erect but now under-engineered bowsprit into a parking meter.

or When used as a nautical command, for example:

"bend over and show me the void, ho..."

Void ho is a nautical term that you shout out just before becoming seriously drug effected, thereby mentally going Sayonara while pushing the marshmallow remnants of a once erect but now under-engineered bowsprit into a parking meter.

:lol::lol::lol:

Ha! OMG That has got to be the funniest post on this thread! I'm rolling...

thanks timmy

SHIT!

I go offline for only a couple of hours and then I see all of this - Fricking priceless!

Drug Running, Void Ho, Tax evasion, child support - Damn, you could not make this shit up -

I smell mini series on the NYC public access cable channels here -

or FOX

Ok so when I first saw this thread start I decide to stay away, I knew it would turn into a circus thats what sailing anarchy forums do best. Well it was mentioned on the front page about Reids ex posting all his dirty laundry so I had to find out.

I spend the last two hours catching up and seriously recommend it to anyone new to the thread. I have never laughed harder about sailing anarchy shit! Some post are seriously F%&king funny, Reid, 1000 days at sea, SF&F aka Jesse, lots of Bashing going on and I love it.

God I Love Sailing Anarchy!!!!

On a more serious note

QUOTE(som @ Sep 26 2007, 04:05 PM)

You do realize however that a lot of Reid's cult is on your blog

What their are more of these nut jobs on Sailing Anarchy! :o who?where?when?how? Please do tell!! I cant sleep int’l these people are found!

I think its time to start a Witch Hunt :lol:

And by the way THANK YOU Suzanne (som) for this imperative information.

Sailor90

Thank you very much for sharing with us, Suzanna. You have confirmed what many of us have suspected all along about Reid-the-Con-Man, only it is much worse than any of us had imagined. You were smart to get out when you did- look at everything you've accomplished! Reid is a parasite who is a soul-sucking vacuum. I hope we did not dredge up too many bad memories. Best of luck with all of your endeavors (you are intelligent and very talented!) and glad to hear you are still sailing- I suspect you are a far better sailor than the subject of this post!

Hugs,

Chris :)

"The video "Void Ho" the girl is me, the cat is my cat. The album again me." Very talented indeed! Remember how y'all loved that CD and video!!

Part one of your Reid Cult. Balebos is really Libby Edwards. How did I know you'd be the 1st to try and trash me. Anyone else want to try I will out you all. Libby, lets see really is a sailor use to work for a theatrical agency been a friend of Reid's for years. Longer than I knew him. Why don't you google Iris Stowe and see if what I say is true. If she knew him when he was married to Anne France then she also knows about the drug running as well. Several of his cult know. Libby I came here because I was asked, and you???????? I've read your posts and knew imeditaly who you were. I only plan on outing those who try and trash me and out you I will. Including letters I kept. I was promised it wouldn't happen even though I knew who was playing hide and seek. I have nothing to hide. I also came because I am sick of you all. I can't escape this mess so I thought to confront it. If Jessie had allowed comments from both sides instead of the inane sacrin maybe I would of never answered the e-mail that made it's way to me. I do write a blog and it's called the 1st amendment freedom of speech. It's what makes life interesting. As for the album or the video or kismet they never trashed me or my cat. People's taste is their taste. I sing Opera, Musical Theatre, Jazz and POP. Maybe they like Heavy Metal or Rap I don't. It's the differences that makes us unique.

I have known Reid Stowe for 15 years, and have worked closely with his effort for the past 7 years trying to bring this unlikely but historically important trip to fruit. For several months now, as this conversation has developed in the most petty, inaccurate and nasty fashion, I have sat back and tried to keep from responding to the nonsense. I thoroughly believed that time would silence silly critiques ("bad knots?"), that as the nonstop days at sail mounted in number, the ignorant would be better enlightened.

After reading Suzanna's "clandestine" and highly falsified critiques, I am no longer able to let the ignorant have their day without response. I have never had the dubious pleasure of meeting this person, but I am familiar with many accounts of her irregularly obsessive and destructive behavior. This is a peron whose veracity should be seriously more in doubt than her subject matter: A completely unstable undiagnosed psychotic whose behavior has been violent, unpredictable, and extremely self-aggrandising and antisocial.

Anonymity is certainly NOT her aim: For years since she was unceremoniously asked to leave the project, Suzanna has made a name for herself by bitterly attempting to smear Mr. Stowe and his substantial efforts to break the Gehrig of all sailing records. Staff has many accounts of her jumping to call journalist after journalist to keep her name in print. Long after she came aboard this craft promising the world. She's the huckster: please don't be further duped. Once again, this persons critiques are selfishly conjured, and motivated only to salve her own insecurities, to make a name for herself when she should be left unheard. Now she is here once again, signing her name and hoping for "anonymity".

Reid Stowe had this and other long duration sailing trips on his mind 30 years or more ago when he built his schooner to withstand exactly such a voyage. I have seen him struggle by himself to achieve his dream, while volunteers came and went. I have had the priviledge of being able to closely examine his character and mental construct, and he is nothing but fit, of mind, body, character and purpose. He is entirely sincere and his passion is balanced and tempered.

Perhaps the most important message of this trip is the power of American volunteerism to work together to achieve larger than life goals. I have personally witnessed hundreds of volunteers of every shape and profession lend their skills to make this craft sail. This is certainly not any form of hoax, hucksterism, nor cultist scam: When this forum takes cheap shots at one of Americas finest sailors attempting to accomplish his dream as well as a major sailing record, it insults not only his intelligence, but the character of those many dedicated and sincere volunteers. I am a key volunteer, and please take my words as a good proof positive of the sensibilities of this project.

Reid has certainly suffered and strained with finance and logistics along the way: his was never a highly subsidized dream. Each and every sponsor has understood both the difficulty of organizing the longest contiguous voyage in history: each has benificently donated goods knowing that it was going to be a great struggle to get the voyage out of harbor. None has complained, and most all have been amply rewarded for their patience with publicity and graceful thanks. The ship is asail now for 150 days plus, and this witness can tell you it was seriously engineered and supplied to meet it's 1000 day goal. Please pay attention.

IF THIS SHIP DOES NOT MEET IT'S 1000 DAY CONTIGUOUS GOAL IT WON'T BE DUE TO ANY REAL LACK OF EFFORT OR HONEST INTENT.

REALLY, you people should be ashamed of your own selves, taking cheap shots at someone who has tried his best through thick and thin over 30+ years building a pragmatic real plan for his dreams. How many of you can claim more than 5 years on the water? I have been with Reid when he was about to be crushed by the pressure, when he was near an emotional end trying to single handedly organize the details to make this happen. He is entirely sincere, NOT a person of dubious personal nature, and CERTAINLY not interested in cultish behavior. He is interested in results: and that's one of the major reasons why I dedicated my skills to this effort almost fulltime for the past 3 years.

PLEASE, in honor of the thousands of volunteers and sponsors who clearly STILL believe in this effort, pay attention and ask real questions with a modicum of respect. Is this the new ignorance that arises out of nonsense whenever someone tries to accomplish something new? Please stand by, watch while the days amass, and show some enlightened patience.

My grandfather once traipsed all over north manhattan when it was farmland, laying cornerstones to map the city into a grid. Wonder how many people laughed at him? Did he have many local friends? Who laughs now? Certainly not anyone who can find their way around NYC because of it's simplicity.

THINK before you take cheap shots, people: you may never see an effort like this again. ESPECIALLY if it is met with such an unintelligible negative response. Where will you all be then? Still grabbing your armchairs and making temerous critiques?

1000 DAYS ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING

Hey som - you're up!

Anyone from Manhatton who just stubbed their toe on a rock want to have a go?

Just hold off for a sec. while I reload the pop-corn ....

I have known Reid Stowe for 15 years, and have worked closely with his effort for the past 7 years trying to bring this unlikely but historically important trip to fruit. For several months now, as this conversation has developed in the most petty, inaccurate and nasty fashion, I have sat back and tried to keep from responding to the nonsense. I thoroughly believed that time would silence silly critiques ("bad knots?"), that as the nonstop days at sail mounted in number, the ignorant would be better enlightened.

After reading Suzanna's "clandestine" and highly falsified critiques, I am no longer able to let the ignorant have their day without response. I have never had the dubious pleasure of meeting this person, but I am familiar with many accounts of her irregularly obsessive and destructive behavior. This is a peron whose veracity should be seriously more in doubt than her subject matter: A completely unstable undiagnosed psychotic whose behavior has been violent, unpredictable, and extremely self-aggrandising and antisocial.

Anonymity is certainly NOT her aim: For years since she was unceremoniously asked to leave the project, Suzanna has made a name for herself by bitterly attempting to smear Mr. Stowe and his substantial efforts to break the Gehrig of all sailing records. Staff has many accounts of her jumping to call journalist after journalist to keep her name in print. Long after she came aboard this craft promising the world. She's the huckster: please don't be further duped. Once again, this persons critiques are selfishly conjured, and motivated only to salve her own insecurities, to make a name for herself when she should be left unheard. Now she is here once again, signing her name and hoping for "anonymity".

Reid Stowe had this and other long duration sailing trips on his mind 30 years or more ago when he built his schooner to withstand exactly such a voyage. I have seen him struggle by himself to achieve his dream, while volunteers came and went. I have had the priviledge of being able to closely examine his character and mental construct, and he is nothing but fit, of mind, body, character and purpose. He is entirely sincere and his passion is balanced and tempered.

Perhaps the most important message of this trip is the power of American volunteerism to work together to achieve larger than life goals. I have personally witnessed hundreds of volunteers of every shape and profession lend their skills to make this craft sail. This is certainly not any form of hoax, hucksterism, nor cultist scam: When this forum takes cheap shots at one of Americas finest sailors attempting to accomplish his dream as well as a major sailing record, it insults not only his intelligence, but the character of those many dedicated and sincere volunteers. I am a key volunteer, and please take my words as a good proof positive of the sensibilities of this project.

Reid has certainly suffered and strained with finance and logistics along the way: his was never a highly subsidized dream. Each and every sponsor has understood both the difficulty of organizing the longest contiguous voyage in history: each has benificently donated goods knowing that it was going to be a great struggle to get the voyage out of harbor. None has complained, and most all have been amply rewarded for their patience with publicity and graceful thanks. The ship is asail now for 150 days plus, and this witness can tell you it was seriously engineered and supplied to meet it's 1000 day goal. Please pay attention.

IF THIS SHIP DOES NOT MEET IT'S 1000 DAY CONTIGUOUS GOAL IT WON'T BE DUE TO ANY REAL LACK OF EFFORT OR HONEST INTENT.

REALLY, you people should be ashamed of your own selves, taking cheap shots at someone who has tried his best through thick and thin over 30+ years building a pragmatic real plan for his dreams. How many of you can claim more than 5 years on the water? I have been with Reid when he was about to be crushed by the pressure, when he was near an emotional end trying to single handedly organize the details to make this happen. He is entirely sincere, NOT a person of dubious personal nature, and CERTAINLY not interested in cultish behavior. He is interested in results: and that's one of the major reasons why I dedicated my skills to this effort almost fulltime for the past 3 years.

PLEASE, in honor of the thousands of volunteers and sponsors who clearly STILL believe in this effort, pay attention and ask real questions with a modicum of respect. Is this the new ignorance that arises out of nonsense whenever someone tries to accomplish something new? Please stand by, watch while the days amass, and show some enlightened patience.

My grandfather once traipsed all over north manhattan when it was farmland, laying cornerstones to map the city into a grid. Wonder how many people laughed at him? Did he have many local friends? Who laughs now? Certainly not anyone who can find their way around NYC because of it's simplicity.

THINK before you take cheap shots, people: you may never see an effort like this again. ESPECIALLY if it is met with such an unintelligible negative response. Where will you all be then? Still grabbing your armchairs and making temerous critiques?

Part one of your Reid Cult. Balebos is really Libby Edwards. How did I know you'd be the 1st to try and trash me. Anyone else want to try I will out you all. Libby, lets see really is a sailor use to work for a theatrical agency been a friend of Reid's for years. Longer than I knew him. Why don't you google Iris Stowe and see if what I say is true. If she knew him when he was married to Anne France then she also knows about the drug running as well. Several of his cult know. Libby I came here because I was asked, and you???????? I've read your posts and knew imeditaly who you were. I only plan on outing those who try and trash me and out you I will. Including letters I kept. I was promised it wouldn't happen even though I knew who was playing hide and seek. I have nothing to hide. I also came because I am sick of you all. I can't escape this mess so I thought to confront it. If Jessie had allowed comments from both sides instead of the inane sacrin maybe I would of never answered the e-mail that made it's way to me. I do write a blog and it's called the 1st amendment freedom of speech. It's what makes life interesting. As for the album or the video or kismet they never trashed me or my cat. People's taste is their taste. I sing Opera, Musical Theatre, Jazz and POP. Maybe they like Heavy Metal or Rap I don't. It's the differences that makes us unique.

Suzanne - What state is looking for Reid about child support?

• Downvote 1
historically important trip

Gehrig of all sailing records.

to withstand exactly such a voyage.

larger than life goals.

one of Americas finest sailors

Ummm...

please take my words as a good proof positive of the sensibilities of this project.

:lol:

you may never see an effort like this again.

I'm quite sure that we will. Someone will definitely go to sea in a hunk of shit to escape the law and fuck young women again. Hell, there's even likely to be a sucker or 10 who foot his bill.

It's been happening for hundreds of years.

• Downvote 1
"The video "Void Ho" the girl is me, the cat is my cat. The album again me." Very talented indeed! Remember how y'all loved that CD and video!!

Didn't see you trashing Reid's work of art, so shut your cake hole.

If you think any of us here are going to sit back and watch you bash som, think again. Ditto if you think any of us actually believe a word you say. Don't worry, we inderstand that you're brainwashed, perhaps on some good drugs supplied from the Drugrunner Anne.

>

REALLY, you people should be ashamed of your own selves, taking cheap shots at someone

>

>

I have never had the dubious pleasure of meeting this person, but I am familiar with many accounts of her irregularly obsessive and destructive behavior

>

Hey Electrical Dildo - Take your own fucking advice!

Hmmmm.......

Characteristics of a cult leader :

· single authority - unlike distributed power of modern organizations or religions, cult leaders totally overshadow other leaders within their organization and exhibit lack of trust to members

· questionable credentials -most claim to be self taught or fake education credentials

· requirement for unconditional trust - they tend to demand extreme loyalty unquestioning faith and do not tolerate open criticism of their ideas.

· they generate extreme wealth at expense of poorer followers but are unwilling to submit to 3rd party disclosure and audits.

· they always claim to be in unique direct contact with God

· sexual misconduct with many female members.

· grandiose promises which make followers feel very significant in history.

· they demand major ongoing financial contributions from members some groups ask for more than $10,000

· they claim that evil sinister forces attempt to subvert them - the devil, the government, etc. A sense of paranoia helps keep faithful followers.

And from here:

A list of 26 cult methods of psychological coercion is as follows:

Hypnosis

Peer Pressure

Love Bombing

Rejection of Old Values

Confusing Doctrine

Metacommunication

Removal of Privacy

Time Sense Deprivation

Disinhibition

Uncompromising Rules

Verbal Abuse

Sleep Deprivation

Replacement of Relationships

Chanting

Confession

Financial Commitment

Finger Pointing

Flaunting Hierarchy

Isolation

Controlled Approval

Change of Diet

Games

No Questions

Guilt

Fear

Change of Dress Codes

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....

"I am no longer able to let the ignorant have their day without response" Jessee - you keep saying that. How many times have you said it's beneath your dignity to respond? And then you respond.

" have had the priviledge of being able to closely examine his character and mental construct, and he is nothing but fit, of mind, body, character and purpose." Hiuh? The clown in the clowsuit in the void ho video? The dummy who goes to sea with a leaking tub? The liar who says he was watching but didn't see the big ship that he hit? The fool who thinks he'll dive with a snow shovel to clean two or three years of growth from his bottom while he bobs around in the ocean? You think it's sound to take that pos into the southern ocean? You really ARE the bald headed guy in the "goodbye B Ark fools" video, aren't you? (by the way, Jessee - your spelling helps identify you - there's no "d" in privilege.)

"REALLY, you people should be ashamed of your own selves ...." you come here after watching quietly for so long to say something like that? Let me assure you of this - I will always think that idiot is a panhandling homeless fraud who attracts fools like you. Give him some cash and pay some of his bills. don't come here looking for sympathy you sycophantic idiot.

Your pioneer grandfather who laid out New York - in what, 1802? - did he also leave you the Swan 70? A guy who works hard would not be terribly proud of a grandson who follows a complete loser around fawning over his words and trying to convince others that he's either good or smart or worth a shit.

Think before cheap shots or we may never see an "effort" like this again? If he didn't have a boat, he'd be sleeping on a grate or under a bench. The average homeless guy in Manhattan is meeting a much bigger challenge than your hero idiot. The homeless guy in the city even has to worry about going to sleep - he might get mugged or killed. But Stowe and Ho? They float around like roaches in their sponge while they pretend to be experiencing the void - complete with sat phone hookup and a video record they hope to make into an "exciting" movie about their "experiences." Lots of luck with a movie about two homeless losers who like to imagine they are philosophers undertaking something greater than a bob-about until they can make up a convincing excuse for leaving the equator to go to dry land. And it better be soon - poor little Sunny girl is having an awful time staying out of the salt air and sun. and rain. and cold. and grey. He's taking her to the southern ocean in his heroic effort? Right.

But - good to see you again Jessee/sailfastandfree/swan70/chuckxx/etc

Sailfastandfree, we will see each other face to face one day and I will touch you in a way that only your dad has. I will gladly spend the night in a state run facility to prove that a keyboard will fit inside your rectum. If you hide behind another fake name I will drive up there, call the cops so they can follow me, and make you cry worse than when that girl in the sixth grade laughed at your tiny penis. If you test me it will make the news.

Jesse

You are loyal, but even blind loyalty has it faults. This voyage is "historically important" to only you and Stowe and a few others. Far from sitting back, you have responded in several forums under a variety of aliases, including Wired and this one, hurling petty and nasty insults and vitriol of your own without disclosing your role. Scatalogical ring a bell?

You want respect? Try departing with a seaworthy vessel, adequately equipped, crewed and provisioned with a goal other than sailing heart shaped patterns in the middle of no where. Your and Stowe's pathetic attempts to paint this as some scientifically relevant historic voyage is simply ludicrous. People who have never set foot on boats may swallow it, we do not. If you actually bothered to look, you will see the same people that react to Stowe with amusement and skepticism cheer the efforts of Joyon, MacArthur and countless others.

Every floor of absurdity you build on the house of nonsense just makes you less credible. One of America's finest sailors, my ass.

New York harbor is crawling with CG and NYPD vessels constantly boarding vessels and doing inspections.

How was Stowe able to operate there without being impounded?

Hmmmm - good question. Incompetence? Bribery? Blow jobs?

But - I give up - how did Stowe and Ho avoid being impounded?

Some of my favorite quotes:

I have known Reid Stowe for 15 years, and have worked closely with his effort for the past 7 years trying to bring this unlikely but historically important trip to fruit.

Wasting 7 years is supposed to make us think you are sane and a good judge of character and mental construct?

I think it's likely to be due to the captain being mentally incompetent. Or perhaps running into another ship while he is on lookout.

He is interested in results: and that's one of the major reasons why I dedicated my skills to this effort almost fulltime for the past 3 years.

Once again you show your good judgement by spending 3 full years of your life helping this guy. Did he supply the chicks and drugs?

PLEASE, in honor of the thousands of volunteers and sponsors who clearly STILL believe in this effort,

If the 1000's of volunteers care so much why did they leave this wonderful project?

My grandfather once traipsed all over north manhattan when it was farmland, laying cornerstones to map the city into a grid.

Uh, was North Manhatten farmland in 1920? or are you just really old?

Lick balls freak child.

May you die slowly while drinking Kool Aid.

Cultist.

200px-Grid_1811.jpg

Some of my favorite quotes:

Wasting 7 years is supposed to make us think you are sane and a good judge of character and mental construct?

I think it's likely to be due to the captain being mentally incompetent. Or perhaps running into another ship while he is on lookout.

Once again you show your good judgement by spending 3 full years of your life helping this guy. Did he supply the chicks and drugs?

If the 1000's of volunteers care so much why did they leave this wonderful project?

Uh, was North Manhatten farmland in 1920? or are you just really old?

modern redrawing of the 1807 version of the Commissioner's Grid plan for Manhattan, a few years before it was adopted in 1811.

10 years ago, someone I know wrote lifestyle stuff for magazines, and Reid contacted her to do a story. I think Yoga was the connection........

I went inside the Anne, his schooner.

The tragedy about Reid is that he actually built that boat himself of wire mesh and car putty, and then sailed it successfully (if the definition is getting there and back alive) to Antarctica.

So you've got to give him that. How many of us have done that?

But he was even back then trying to massage the press to get someone else to pay his bills.

He had ANOTHER woman back then, a French chick Pascal, I think, who was a cranky French wannabe actress who kept telling us to be quiet and that she was studying her lines.

i think they split.

He built a hell of a boat, very rustic and can't comment on its seaworthiness but mantenance program wasn't hitting you in the face. Lots of carvings and art. The video Void Ho is actually inside his boat.

The world is full of adventurers who think the world owes thenm a living for their vision. Reid was, and is, one of them.

Maybe folks are reading too much into the dodging the law bit. I just think he is sad, and has found another sad soul to brainwash and go with him.

Let's hope that those who assisted him one day find a more deserving recipient of their generosity.

By the way, this thread is fucking funny.................as someone said, you can't make this up.

Let's hope he keeps updating his position so I don't have to run into him at sea.

Lick balls freak child.

May you die slowly while drinking Kool Aid.

Cultist.

Word.

And burn your fucking thesaurus 1000 Days!!! Use the Queen's English for fuck's sake! Traipsed?? Who are you, Walt Fucking Whitman?

And one more for good measure: FUCK!! :rolleyes:

The sprit could have folded under load alone. The tanker story just makes it sound a lot better...

I'm calling BS on the tanker contact.

My suspicion exactly. Good lateral load from the jib busted it away with appropriate loud bangs. Captain tells crew, stay below while I look into this. She never sees anything and he comes back with the freighter story.

Someone should airlift a copy of The Strange Last Voyage of Donald Crowhurst to them, and drop it in a Ziploc to that poor girl while there's still a chance.

I seriously doubt he has insurance. Many people head offshore without it because it's so expensive. They'd rather risk a total loss, and count on the Coast Guard rescuing them.

Read lots of things on this website. I have even commented on some of the topics. This mish-mash of logical psychobable has me stuffed to the gills on popcorn and the persistant laughter has given me a migrane.

OK continue.

Read lots of things on this website. I have even commented on some of the topics. This mish-mash of logical psychobable has me stuffed to the gills on popcorn and the persistant laughter has given me a migrane.

OK continue.

Ditto here. I haven't been watching this thread much until ED put it on the front page today. This is turning into a fucking greek tragedy. Too funny

Ok, late in on this one, just read the last few bits. Electrician spends 3 years fulltime working on a boat? How big is the fucking boat?

Well when your only reference is "Electricity for Dummies" it probably takes a while to get up to speed on wiring.

Ditto here. I haven't been watching this thread much until ED put it on the front page today. This is turning into a fucking greek tragedy. Too funny

i was thinking that maybe this is even more. this thread may become the literary phenomenon of the decade!

you can find everything: the journey (ok, maybe...), the family fight ... and the best is yet to come.

I've stayed away from this forum for obvious reasons but just checked in because of the front page info.

Fucking best post on this site in a while.

Tear it up TTT!!!

Gotta give props to Sailman! Check out his July 25th post wherein he outs Balebos as a follower.

"Are you Reid?"

Nicely done.

Wow.

97 User(s) are reading this topic (52 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)

44 Members: MangoMan, threatrockone, Rambunctious, Presuming Ed, tpl, Crash Course, IshmaelHatesThatDamnWhale, kpcnut, The Winner, Cass, flyguy1967, BeerDidClam, sailorbob, Lady Hellion, ian rogers, R Booth, cheaterboat, mrpelicano, 35038, calbrig1, rideorsail, Saltwater Cowboy, saphy, darkstar32170, skierdude585, polarbear, Justin21x, Sailfast3, JestemAmerykanka, Foghorn, SplashDance, hbsailor, Sideshow Bob, W.T, freethinker, jwhite, gsonar, skippertom, REIRA, The Dude, skunkbay, Mark Rounding, scowlover, Tabasco1394

It has been most challenging to come back to this thread after tooooo long.

So many twists and turns, and a bunch of amazing sleuths on SA.

Nicely done everyone! :D

It is absolutely priceless.

Melcro...I love you! Hahaha!

We've got to take care of Sonya who is obviously too inexperienced to have known any better.

sigh...

SA must be solely responsible for popcorn stocks going up!

Though I have read many a thread, I have never commented.

I am sure that my muffled laughter is distracting to others and zero productivity is going to get me fired.

Damn you all.

Hey, don't blame us!

You took your chances.

:lol:

Though I have read many a thread, I have never commented.

I am sure that my muffled laughter is distracting to others and zero productivity is going to get me fired.

Damn you all.

It wouldn't muffle if you took your boyfriends underwear out of your mouth.

Welcome newb.

It wouldn't muffle if you took your boyfriends underwear out of your mouth.

Welcome newb.

It's my bosses, you know how working your way up the corporate latter can be. I would gladly take a shot in the mouth for a corner office.

I think I want to be your best friend.

I am no longer able to let the ignorant have their day without response. ANY REAL LACK HONEST INTENT.

Hey 1000 days electrical engineering,

Help me out with the tangible.

1ST in order to be a 501©3 charity, the entity must be a corporation. Here's the State of New York Corporation Database. Would you show me the not-for-profit corporation for the 1000 days? I can't seem to find it?

http://appsext8.dos.state.ny.us/corp_publi...ty_search_entry

2ND in order to be a 501©3 charity, the entity has to be approved by the IRS and listed in their Publication 78, would you find the entity in the IRS's Publication 78 database for me, I can't seem to find it?

http://apps.irs.gov/app/pub78

3RD while not a requirement, was the boat ever documented, can you show me where?

http://www.st.nmfs.gov/st1/CoastGuard/VesselByName.html

If you can't produce any of these requests, then realize, everything you wrote is bullshit.

I would gladly take a shot in the mouth for a corner office.

If at first you don't succeed, suck something else.

I'm completely in the same boat regarding lack of productivity. 3 hours this morning with nothing to show for it. That's what I get for all the SAers. Thank all this is considered holy that SA isn't blocked at work!

And didn't somebody post some while ago that the boat was never registered in the US. Was it SOM who said that?

So you'll never find it in any CG lists

It's my bosses, you know how working your way up the corporate latter can be. I would gladly take a shot in the mouth for a corner office.

Eww.....Dude touching dude. Keep the dick out of my porn.

While Saonya struggles in the galley with the Herculean task of concocting their 158th meal consisting once again of moldy cheese and something green-ish..................

moldy20cheese.jpg

......her sister Sayonara celebrates the sudden realization that her portion of the family inheritance stands a great chance of being larger than she had previously thought. Here she is, seen moments before her appointment with a Merrill Lynch advisor..........

762688285_e665e33b10_o.jpg

It is not that he will just be on a boat, it is that he is embarking on a journey to explore and raise human consciousness. His 1,000-day voyage is an opportunity to head into what he repeatedly equates with the "white light void" of death with the opportunity to come out alive on the other side.

"We are all more enlightened if we pass through death with consciousness, with our eyes open, and that's in a sense what I'm learning to do at sea because it really is a pure white light void," he explains.

reid stowe

http://www.nyc24.org/2002/issue03/story03/index.asp

He displays a spiritual machismo as he talks about it, a psychological swagger when he illustrates how this journey is a part of his own evolution from a young teen who simultaneously discovered sailing, yoga and the study of religion and mysticism after reading 'The Tibetan Book of the Dead.'

there's more..reid's dr. is quite interesting...

Ok, late in on this one, just read the last few bits. Electrician spends 3 years fulltime working on a boat? How big is the fucking boat?

Reid has no cash

Electrician works on yacht full time for 3 years

No paycheck for 3 years??

Trade work for drugs and sprouts?

Sleep on boat with a sheet and a pair of purple Nikes?

When this forum takes cheap shots at one of Americas finest sailors attempting to accomplish his dream as well as a major sailing record

Yeah right, someone to look up to!

felon, drug runner, tax dodger, child support runner, scammer, cult leader....

Where do we sign up, you are right, Reid is someone we all want to emulate?

You forgot to meantion the America's Greatest Boat!

While Saonya struggles in the galley with the Herculean task of concocting their 158th meal consisting once again of moldy cheese and something green-ish..................

moldy20cheese.jpg

......her sister Sayonara celebrates the sudden realization that her portion of the family inheritance stands a great chance of being larger than she had previously thought. Here she is, seen moments before her appointment with a Merrill Lynch advisor..........

762688285_e665e33b10_o.jpg

I think this just got me fired. I spit coffee on my computer, which caused a shart to happen now I need a little extra time at lunch to pickup some new shorts.

Jesse - you accuse us of an "unintelligible negative response" to your hero's heroics. Is that like "scatological?"

And Jesse/electircal guy - we understand all his goodness and overcoming obstacles and such. But the question is, did he pay taxes on the stuff that was contributed? Did he walk away from contracts? Does he owe child support? See he's done a lot of good stuff, you say, but you know the old story about George the Bridge Builder - Builds bridges all around the world for years and years and complains nobody calls him "George the Bridge builder." "But suck one cock ....."

Hmmmm.......

Characteristics of a cult leader :

· single authority - unlike distributed power of modern organizations or religions, cult leaders totally overshadow other leaders within their organization and exhibit lack of trust to members

· questionable credentials -most claim to be self taught or fake education credentials

· requirement for unconditional trust - they tend to demand extreme loyalty unquestioning faith and do not tolerate open criticism of their ideas.

· they generate extreme wealth at expense of poorer followers but are unwilling to submit to 3rd party disclosure and audits.

· they always claim to be in unique direct contact with God

· sexual misconduct with many female members.

· grandiose promises which make followers feel very significant in history.

· they demand major ongoing financial contributions from members some groups ask for more than $10,000

· they claim that evil sinister forces attempt to subvert them - the devil, the government, etc. A sense of paranoia helps keep faithful followers.

And from here:

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....

Dick Cheney would probably shoot at it and hit the lawyer standing behind him.

Just for a moment I thought I was cruising PA and NautiGirl had posted an analysis of G W B's presidency.

Dick Cheney would probably shoot at it and hit the lawyer standing behind him.

Just for a moment I thought I was cruising PA and NautiGirl had posted an analysis of G W B's presidency.

Keep your cranial rectosis in PA.

Jesse - you accuse us of an "unintelligible negative response" to your hero's heroics. Is that like "scatological?"

And Jesse/electircal guy - we understand all his goodness and overcoming obstacles and such. But the question is, did he pay taxes on the stuff that was contributed? Did he walk away from contracts? Does he owe child support? See he's done a lot of good stuff, you say, but you know the old story about George the Bridge Builder - Builds bridges all around the world for years and years and complains nobody calls him "George the Bridge builder." "But suck one cock ....."

I thought that story ended with "you fuck one lousy sheep.."

He cut that 10-15lb Dorado into *40* meals?

IN FUCKING SANE.

*edit because the pic doesn't show. oh well.

Hahahaha....I was thinking the same thing. I bet the 'canvas' he uses to lay out his fish is the same one he uses to catch nice fresh rainwater.

I also wonder how Soanya will get the stinky flying fish smell from her hands...maybe that raging yeast infection stripclubjunkie keeps talking about is keeping them from smelling the flying fish. :lol:

And still almost 100 'users' browsing at 1300 EDT...proof that some of you read the front page.

If nothing else, this thread is responsible for generating the best Newb response to an SA hazing:

Nice one Ted.

I am so gullible. Melcriptowhatthefuck, this was a bigger waste of time than the last movie you told me I had to watch. It took longer too. Now you've gotten your brother hooked too. What's next, a 1,000 day voyage in a recycled outhouse?

Nautigirl, you are actually pretty bright. You have some research skills too. How much do you weigh? I rpomise you will never have to hide below on any of my boats.

When I read the part where he's creaming over the sails all I could think of was whether parmesian cheese has psycotropic (sp?) qualities when eaten. Since they seem to be vegetablearians, they certainly wouldn't smoke it. Come to think about it, all my bean sprout eating friends in the 60's were stoned all the time. I guess it makes up for the lack of dead animal protein in their diet.

Both you two, go back to work. I'm going to replace my Janis Joplin CD with ABBA gold now and get something done.

Nautigirl, you are actually pretty bright. You have some research skills too. How much do you weigh? I promise you will never have to hide below on any of my boats.

Wow. I think that might be the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me on SA. Can I quote you in my sig line?

I am so gullible. Melcriptowhatthefuck, this was a bigger waste of time than the last movie you told me I had to watch. It took longer too. Now you've gotten your brother hooked too. What's next, a 1,000 day voyage in a recycled outhouse?

Nautigirl, you are actually pretty bright. You have some research skills too. How much do you weigh? I rpomise you will never have to hide below on any of my boats.

When I read the part where he's creaming over the sails all I could think of was whether parmesian cheese has psycotropic (sp?) qualities when eaten. Since they seem to be vegetablearians, they certainly wouldn't smoke it. Come to think about it, all my bean sprout eating friends in the 60's were stoned all the time. I guess it makes up for the lack of dead animal protein in their diet.

Both you two, go back to work. I'm going to replace my Janis Joplin CD with ABBA gold now and get something done.

Bullshit! You are going to surf porn and take a nap you old fart. Talk about wasting time, what are you racing? Now thats a waste of time for you. Don't slime Nautigirl or I'll come over there and kick the walker right out from under you.

Person who has worked with Reid for 15 years. COWARD! Can't give your name? Considerding I was on the boat from April of 2003 till May 1st 2005 how can you not know me? Past 7 years? Electrical enginer? Considering that the motor broke down during "The Voyage of the Turtle and that was less than 15 years ago and while I was on it the electrical system was a constant problem. Where were you then? Check the publicity hungry scrapebook. By the way get your storied straight I tried to leave Reid countless times ask Tatiana, Tyler, Clyde, Stacy, Maria, Randal, and others. Sure the cult of Reid will tell you one thing but rememeber there are always two sides. The things I have accused Reid of I can prove in a court of law so I am not being slanderous. Think twice before you slander me and you better have proof because it's called libel and it's illegal.

I stated I did write the sponsers and the press. Can you not read? However I did so out of guilt that I helped this person and helped him continue his lies. I am an actress publicity comes with the territory but ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you I'm not exactly fond of it. Oh but I forgot you don't know me as you stated so how could you know? I helped produce two plays on B'way did I take credit? NO! Does the theatrical world know I did it? YES! I run a child abuse organization did you know that? No because again you don't know me and if you did you would. For the past two years I've been writing trying to stay low key and everytime I do I get a role.

Like I said to Libby I was invited here. I did not seek to become famous with this group. I didn't seek them out. Quite the opposite. You can actually thank my friend Lauren for starting this but I will end it. Maybe if Jessie had believed in the 1st amendment right I wouldn't of responded take that into consideration.

The boat by the way is registered in Antigua.

Give em hell SOM.

Watch out melcriptoshit. I'll hit you with a wet diaper or my full colostomy bag. That will serve you for pissing all over the wall every time I tried to change your diaper. Nautigirl can sail on either the Etchells or the 36, her choice. Both even.

Yes, Nauti, you can feel free to use it.