Couple Cruise for 1000 Days

Why did you have to abuse this person???

You have really lost it...

Yes reid was (That is WAS) a drug dealer he has done his time. God bless USA...

Prove he is not out there... you can't!

The only problem I have is that he isn t doing it solo, as if he disapeared without a trace so be it...

I'd disapear at sea if I only had X time to live.

The prob is the dumb ass girl... thats it nothing more.

Bring it on...

Adam didn't write an article, it was an advertisement for the 1000 days train wreck, sending more people to the 1000 Days at Sea site and increasing their PayPal intake and maybe selling a few visors along the way. The reporter is so far up Reid's ass I'm surprised he can even type.

Reid did his time, but like any other celebrity, anything in his past is fair game. A guy who paints himself as some saint and savior of humanity should have paid up his child support before he left and not been flushing his shit directly into the Hudson.

He's nothing more than a hypocrite, a liar and con man.

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Regatta Dog

• JPlanet

• awolf209

• billy backstay

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I haven't heard of this type of cruise before, if it is in real then i would like to go for it. It will be very adventurous and even i want to know that how this experience will be, I have some friend

Why is it that you demand that other people prove their assertions to your satisfaction while you spout oft bizarre theories that utterly defy reason and expect to be taken seriously?.   Stowe isn't

Translation ... "Sorry dude, no names and/or locations because I made it all up."   Reality ... Reid "supporters" rise up in direct opposition of "rabidity" of Reid bashers.   For instance, look a

Posted Images

The prob is the dumb ass girl... thats it nothing more.

No, VB, aside from Soy being a dumbass, and Weed effectively kidnapping her for purely personal benefit, there is a larger problem.

Those who work for a living, worldwide, are tired of working to pay the taxes used to bail out or clean up after leeches who could, by simply getting off their own lazy asses, get a plausible education, GET A FUCKING JOB, pay their own way, and cover their own responsibilities. Without leeches, society could easily afford productive things, from supporting the truly needy to curing cancer.

Compounding that problem are people like you, VB. I'm not sure how fucking ignorant a person has to be to view Weed's behavior as harmless or cute, or how perverted and self centered one (you?) must be to attribute this entire cluster to "the dumb ass girl", but you are clearly a Weed. Maybe Hovian, maybe not. But definitely either very young and stupid (a forgivable offense) or, lacking that excuse, just another leech...or leech-in-training, with Weed as your poster child.

Consider SA criticism indicative of Weed's future. Look around, asswipe. People are losing jobs, homes, a sense of safety and security, health care...whatever. In the grand scheme of things, leeches suddenly (after 30+ years) aren't viewed as being cute, original, free spirited "explorers" anymore. They are correctly viewed as expensive liabilities average people (taxpayers) can't afford to subsidize, independent of dumb fuck, classically lazy New York rag writers regurgitating press releases to the contrary.

Fortunately, leeches are one problem that can be easily solved. Show them and the entire world what they really are. Then step on them, like a 10,000 pound gazelle. If we can be entertained while doing it, so much the better. After all, every taxpayer on this forum paid the price of admission.

If you or Weed have a problem with that attitude, consider cutting a check to state and federal agencies we (not Weed) funded, covering his missed child support, any of his daughter's college bills we paid, costs of his trials and prison stays, any welfare or food stamps he sucked off a government tit along the way, plus a down payment on costs of his captive's mental rehabilitation (assuming she lives). Add past taxes owed for goods & services he traded for rides on his boat ("bartering income"...or perhaps better classified as "gambling income", given the boat in question). Plus costs of extracting his turds from Hudson Bay, if applicable. Plus costs of public funds diverted to the planetarium covering this cluster, which has neither scientific nor other public value. Plus costs of public funds required to save Weed & Soys's sorry asses, if/when the chicken wire rusts apart and the bondo sinks. For good measure, also send Maersk a check for removing that bowsprit scuff mark from the side of their ship, plus lost labor, paperwork, and opportunity costs associated with the dumbfuck running into them.

In short, until Weed or friends such as you pay up, do the rest of us a favor. Shut the fuck up. And let the dumbass girl go.

Respectfully, Indagadadavida,

CScow

Adam didn't write an article, it was an advertisement for the 1000 days train wreck, sending more people to the 1000 Days at Sea site and increasing their PayPal intake and maybe selling a few visors along the way. The reporter is so far up Reid's ass I'm surprised he can even type.

Reid did his time, but like any other celebrity, anything in his past is fair game. A guy who paints himself as some saint and savior of humanity should have paid up his child support before he left and not been flushing his shit directly into the Hudson.

He's nothing more than a hypocrite, a liar and con man.

Any donations that are given to this mess of a mission are also going to pay Reid's "debts". How many people are being fooled into thinking that they're actually funding a legitimate expedition - that's what bugs me. As for the cost of communications, MC and the Hovians could easily fund that out of their own pockets if they cared to. The whole PayPal thing is just another scam.

I got a mail explaining that the fluff piece in the NYDN was already laid up before the reporter got the links to court documents - and I wouldn't expect them to have yelled "Stop the presses!" for this shit anyway.

We'll see what happens, but this is very comical and now the pressure's on.

Enjoy it while you can, shore team. I'm looking forward to the 300 day celebration ...... at 1000 Days of Hell.

Click - Buzz - Scan.... Click - Buzz - Scan.... Click - Buzz - Scan.... Click - Buzz - Scan.... Click - Buzz - Scan.... Click - Buzz - Scan.... Click - Buzz - Scan.... Click - Buzz - Scan....Click - Buzz - Scan.... Click - Buzz - Scan.... Click - Buzz - Scan.... Click - Buzz - Scan.........

Day 295 Relaxing in the Sun

Monday, 11 February 2008

Wind ESE 10-15 knots, Course NE, Speed 3 knots, Position: 37° 24' S, 106° 36' E

With the days passing in the grey and the nights in the black we have lost track of what phase the moon is in. Through the drizzle off the stern, I saw one star to windward low on the horizon and it gave me such joy I began to write poetry. It was soon gone and the dawn brought more grey with no definition of a cloud or horizon. The wind continued out of the ESE so we had to accept that we were being pushed further to the north. Then we lost an hour of the day by moving our clocks forward. Just before noon, the sky cleared up so fast we had to squint. I laid down in the cockpit and called Soanya who hesitatingly came out and laid down with me. As we looked up, the sky was completely blue, the sun shone in our eyes, then the mainsail waved in front of the sun and shaded us. Back and forth, back and forth, sun and shade flashing on closed eyes. I felt myself being healed. The warmth of the sun made my sore forearms and hands tingle. The blue sea sparkled away into the distance and we made the most of our lucky moment. I felt I should relax more and not feel like I always have to be performing 24 hours a day through every hour of the night. It seemed like a long time ago since I had laid in the sun sailing and daydreaming. Perhaps it was even on other voyages that came and went through my wave-dancing youth. I appreciated the experience and gave the most thanks I was able to give. Now the wind increases and we ride out a drizzle squall.

Soanya's View:

One minute it was grey and the next it was blue without a cloud in the sky. Not about to miss out on the blue, Reid rushed out and flopped down in the cockpit. “Come on out†he called to me. It looked nice, but did I really want to go out into the salty air? “Come on†he said. I stuck my head out of the hatch like a hedgehog checking out the surface. It was windy and cool. “It's cool out here.†I said. “I'm out of the wind. You've got to come out. It's really nice here. Really nice.†He said trying to talk me into it. Well okay. I didn't have to stay out for long if I didn't want to. I climbed out and made my way across the short distance to where he was lying. It was kind of nice. The sun was warmer than the wind and the sea was bluer and had more sun reflecting off of it than we had seen in a while. I was reminded of this must be how it felt to weekend sailors who couldn't get enough of the water. There was not much to do once they had the boat sailing on a good course on a nice day, except to take in the sun and eat. For just a few minutes, we experienced the same luxury that a weekend sailor had.

Reid and Soanya

OMG NO! Please Weed, no poetry! My eyes are going blind thinking about it! B)

And poor Sayonara, her muscles must be getting so stiff from lack of moving around very much! And staying inside in that contaminated environment has to also be awful on her phsyical health, too. She must be mentally and physically exhausted. She went out to sea for 1000 days without having been at sea for six hours before departing...how sad and stupid! They're both going to go insane!

Oh, and he was lying. Yippee, you finally figured out what we've known since the beginning!

Hey, didnt want to put it on the other post but fuck dont you know your own back yard???

Leave it on the other post. I don't care. Yes, I know my backyard. I ws exactly were I was supposed to be, and made the choice knowingly that I was going to get muddy, or wait until the tide came in. The others were having a slow night and wanted to play. I think you already knew this from reading and are just being an ass cause you quit smoking and are feeling a little grumpy. Of course it could also be the fact you only get the good love once a year. I don't know, but I don't really care. You being an ass actually adds to this thread. Thanks.

Sorry cscow! I meant to add this:
Thanks, JP.

That would appear to be a Danish Lager.

One sec....I'll check. (sip. swish. guzzle)

Yep. No doubt about it. That was a Danish.

Got five gallons of it sitting around here somewhere.

Danish Lager Recipe:

0.75 lb Extra Light Dry Extract (3.0 SRM) Dry Extract 6.82 %

10.00 lb Pilsner (2 Row) Ger (2.0 SRM) Grain 90.91 %

0.25 lb Simpsons Caramalt (35.0 SRM) Grain 2.27 %

1.00 oz Pearle [5.70 %] (60 min) Hops 16.2 IBU

1.00 oz Saaz [2.30 %] (30 min) Hops 5.0 IBU

1.00 oz Saaz [1.30 %] (6 min) Hops 0.9 IBU

1 Danish Lager (Wyeast Labs #2042) Yeast-Lager

Estimated Original Gravity: 1.056 SG (1.046-1.056 SG)

Measured Original Gravity: 1.054 SG

Estimated Final Gravity: 1.014 SG (1.008-1.012 SG)

Measured Final Gravity: 1.013 SG

Estimated Color: 4.6 SRM (2.0-6.0 SRM)

Bitterness: 22.1 IBU (15.0-25.0 IBU)

Alpha Acid Units: 8.0 AAU

Estimated Alcohol by Volume: 5.58 % (4.70-6.00 %)

Actual Alcohol by Volume: 5.34 % <--- Note, amateurs. Key measurement here!

We now return to regular programming...

Thanks, JP.

That would appear to be a Danish Lager.

One sec....I'll check. (sip. swish. guzzle)

Yep. No doubt about it. That was a Danish.

Got five gallons of it sitting around here somewhere.

Danish Lager Recipe:

0.75 lb Extra Light Dry Extract (3.0 SRM) Dry Extract 6.82 %

10.00 lb Pilsner (2 Row) Ger (2.0 SRM) Grain 90.91 %

0.25 lb Simpsons Caramalt (35.0 SRM) Grain 2.27 %

1.00 oz Pearle [5.70 %] (60 min) Hops 16.2 IBU

1.00 oz Saaz [2.30 %] (30 min) Hops 5.0 IBU

1.00 oz Saaz [1.30 %] (6 min) Hops 0.9 IBU

1 Danish Lager (Wyeast Labs #2042) Yeast-Lager

Estimated Original Gravity: 1.056 SG (1.046-1.056 SG)

Measured Original Gravity: 1.054 SG

Estimated Final Gravity: 1.014 SG (1.008-1.012 SG)

Measured Final Gravity: 1.013 SG

Estimated Color: 4.6 SRM (2.0-6.0 SRM)

Bitterness: 22.1 IBU (15.0-25.0 IBU)

Alpha Acid Units: 8.0 AAU

Estimated Alcohol by Volume: 5.58 % (4.70-6.00 %)

Actual Alcohol by Volume: 5.34 % <--- Note, amateurs. Key measurement here!

We now return to regular programming...

Whoa, that's mad science! I'll just head for that bottom "Corinthian" line. Any way to spot the 6.0% stuff?

VOID HO TIMMY! ARM YOURSELF! There's no question they're headed to Perth. 500 nm and closing in slow!

And a fitting repeat back by popular demand during Sweeps Month. This from Regatta Dog on Oct 11:

duh-duh, duh-duh, duh-duh, duh-duh......

post-22901-1202768832_thumb.jpg

Cscow -- while you addressed his dumping of human waste into the Hudson, you neglected to include the cost for the environmental cleanup of his--by his own admission--dumping of garbage under the guise of creating "homes for fishes" into international waters.

TCOTB

Also forgot the leaky diesel tanks that empty into the bilge, and the combustion hazard of 30 rusting bottles of propane...

Just a taste of what we have waiting for them:

Not Void Ho

Shhh...

Dont tell cscow about this. Cscow will want these backpacker leeches to be left to drown.

Me thinks cscow has been hit hard by the subprime mortgage crisis and those non working leeches are not paying their rent.

Thats right!!! I'm with cscow kill everyone that doesnt comply with what I think.

Hmmm.

PS. Hey SeaMad, your right about the smoking but not about the good loving ;)

Man, soanya's posts are really depressing now. I start to feel sorry for her, well sort of.

Their voyage is so fucking boring though. This thread remains highly entertaining, but not because of them.

Hopefully the tin man will bring more excitement than these two losers.

Just a taste of what we have waiting for them:

Not Void Ho

Shit - I used to work on that boat as a divemaster back in the mid nineties. Great lifestyle - scuba diving, sailing and picking up backpackers in the Whitsundays **looks at desk, computer and open plan office and thinks 'how the fuck did I end up here'**

25251c21.jpg

It would appear that SoHo has a phobia to – fresh air, salt, cold water, fog, moving floors, WORK, (did I forget any?), well she certainly put herself in the right place to keep away from all of those things, didn’t she?

Reedy talked about his “tools” earlier in the “great adventure”, well I don’t think he need look any further than Ho mama – she would have to be the biggest TOOL that I have heard of.

No, VB, aside from Soy being a dumbass, and Weed effectively kidnapping her for purely personal benefit, there is a larger problem.

Those who work for a living, worldwide, are tired of working to pay the taxes used to bail out or clean up after leeches who could, by simply getting off their own lazy asses, get a plausible education, GET A FUCKING JOB, pay their own way, and cover their own responsibilities. Without leeches, society could easily afford productive things, from supporting the truly needy to curing cancer.

Blah Blah Blah

In short, until Weed or friends such as you pay up, do the rest of us a favor. Shut the fuck up. And let the dumbass girl go.

Respectfully, Indagadadavida,

CScow

Somebody rings up CScow on the phone.

"Hello, I am Soandso from the heart foundation"

CScow

"FUCK OFF, why should my hard earned money go to support you... they are sick, fuck em let them die they most likely SMOKE as well, dont you get enough of my tax dollars anyway. I like my tax dollars to go and make more bombs.. YEH bombs"

"And SM you prick use up my tax dollars to rescue you, while were at it, if kids aren't born with Blonde hair and blue eye just kill them"

I am very happy for my tax dollars to support people, I been pretty lucky in my life.

Cscow your just pissed off that you never set up the right structure to pay less tax

And by they way if my daughter told me she was going to sea for 1000 days with a person 3 time her age I would most likely lock her in a cupboard, but then i would get locked up!!!

Soy made her bed. I guess she really didnt have many friends.

The following article appears in today's NY Daily News:

Nearly 300 days into voyage, round-the-world sailors still full of resolve

BY ADAM NICHOLS

DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Sunday, February 10th 2008, 4:00 AM

Roberts for News

Reid Stowe and Soanya Ahmad set sail almost 300 days ago.

They've sailed through stormy weather, across glassy seas, under sun so strong it blistered varnish on their boat and into winds so brutal they had to tie themselves onboard their tiny schooner.

And for nearly 300 days, Capt. Reid Stowe and his shipmate - and only companion - Soanya Ahmad haven't seen sight of land.

The pair set sail from New York Harbor in April, exactly 294 days ago. Their plan is to stay at sea for 1,000 days aboard their homemade ship named Anne. They are determined to beat the record for a continuous seagoing journey by a sailing team by logging 400 days.

"Our feelings are washed away by the constant wind and waves," Stowe blogged on his Web site recently.

"We are too busy sailing and repairing the boat to have feeling or to contemplate. We just do what we have to do day and night, month after month."

Having already passed the equator and traveled below the tip of Africa, Reid and Ahmad, who is from Queens, are in the Indian Ocean, where skies are gray and fish are rare.

Their boat had been crippled by a midnight collision with a freighter that smashed the bowsprit - the nose of the vessel. The leak left boxes of pasta damp and the food moldy before the boat was repaired.

It also damaged morale.

"Pasta was one of the dishes I used to look forward to twice or three times a week," Ahmad said.

The pair now eat beans, sprouts and rice they brought from New York, along with fish.

"More than one-quarter of the voyage is finished, and I feel like we have just begun," Stowe said.

"Somehow we feel connected to something larger than life, bigger than our individual experience, eternal and timeless.

"I hope people don't worry about us. We are well-prepared on a great boat. We are healthy, happy and very conscientious."

anichols@nydailynews.com

Again they are receiving GOOD press, nothing negative in this article. For those who want to see the photos accompanying this article, go to NY Daily News and in the SERACH box type Nearly 300 days into...

Tiny? I guess that would explain why they can't get over 3 knots.

Somebody rings up CScow on the phone.

"Hello, I am Soandso from the heart foundation"

CScow

"FUCK OFF, why should my hard earned money go to support you... they are sick, fuck em let them die they most likely SMOKE as well, dont you get enough of my tax dollars anyway. I like my tax dollars to go and make more bombs.. YEH bombs"

"And SM you prick use up my tax dollars to rescue you, while were at it, if kids aren't born with Blonde hair and blue eye just kill them"

I am very happy for my tax dollars to support people, I been pretty lucky in my life.

Cscow your just pissed off that you never set up the right structure to pay less tax

And by they way if my daughter told me she was going to sea for 1000 days with a person 3 time her age I would most likely lock her in a cupboard, but then i would get locked up!!!

Soy made her bed. I guess she really didnt have many friends.

Wow. I'm actually starting to feel a little bad for you. I don't think your tax dollars have ever been spent on me. I am not sure anyone's has. I have also never complained about legitimate needs to use tax dollars. I would just assume that the money was not the issue, but rather the safety of the rescuers who willingly risk their lives for someone who values them so little that they sail a broken bondo shit pile into dangerous areas. The group that came along and offered me a tow on their bored Sunday afternoon was an entirely volunteer organization choosing to spend their own time and resources in a hobby that helps others. Not that they were even needed. What we had was similar to a Sailflat rescue. Someone concerned without knowing exactly what was going on, overreacted on the side of safety. It was a comfort to know they were there and able to help. However, never being more than 100 yards off the nearest shore and completely dry and warm hardly qualifies as dangerous. Towing a completely capable boat a couple miles through a channel hardly qualifies as a rescue. Thankfully they were not suffering from withdrawls, and were pleasant to talk to. You on the other hand are a complete fucktard lately. But, if being an absolute asshole to complete strangers makes you feel a little better, you are in the right thread. I appreciate the attention. I like it when dumbasses show up. I even like it when they fling their shit towards me. It is by far more interesting than the 1000Days sleep fest. So, you are more than welcome to continue being the biggest dick above the waistline, and we'll continue to exchange insults.

Now, the second half of your comment to me - about the kids with blond hair and blue eyes - WTF??? You are the only one here shouting they are better than anyone else. None of us have made such a statement. In fact, this entire thread is devoted to the exact opposite - pulling others down off their high horses of superiority (and hopefully having a little fun doing it). So, as many others are now saying to you here and in your own thrilling topic....FUCK OFF!

Wow. I'm actually starting to feel a little bad for you.

Blah Blah

and in your own thrilling topic....FUCK OFF!

Hey SM it wasnt about you, sorry you feel that important

Go read Cscow reply again then you might get it

I'm a leech... Fuck off

Hey SM it wasnt about you, sorry you feel that important

Go read Cscow reply again then you might get it

I'm a leech... Fuck off

Got it - makes sense. Still think you are reading into it what you want to believe. Yeah, people here get pissed when someone steals from them even it is by abusing the system. I guarantee that if Reid and Soanya had taken the time to properly prepare for their trip...just even getting the boat in shape...most people would never have caught on to the life of Reid. The investigations started because he showed no sign of taking care of his boat from the beginning. He looked off by his upkeep of his boat. We never would have figured out that he was soaking up whatever handout he could get. Not because he was in need of it, but because he refused to work for a living (legally). Use the system appropriately and everybody will help out when it is their turn to do so. Show a life time of mooching off others and then go out to sea with Anne in the shape it is in...expect to get every hardworking law abiding person with a backbone to be pissed. The biggest problem - Reid cares about nobody else. He will put the rescuers in jeopardy and not even think twice about it. If rescued and a rescuer dies, Reid will make money off it and not recognize the fault he should carry. I hope I am wrong, but his life time of actions speak loudly. I am glad he is near you now since you do not mind that your tax dollars may be paying the sallary of the men and women who will be risked saving some cheese. Would you think differently about Reid if rather than your tax dollars going to save him, it was your daughter on the rescue team?

Got it - makes sense.

Blah Blah

it was your daughter on the rescue team?

My tax dollars have aready gone to save Bullimore.

As I have said previously I DONT want my tax dollar to save his weedy ass, but hey at the moment he looks like hes heading to Perth. Dont know if I'll drive that far to punch reid in the head (Said that prevoiusly as well)

My daughter is at Uni studing stage management so I guess no problem their. Oh and my son is out skippering a 70ft yacht in the Whitsundays and he cannot understand how Romance ended up on the bricks

As for you SM i think you should be ashamed of yourself that you puting your mates partner and you own 4 year old at risk

I am really supprised nobody else gave you a hard time...

My tax dollars have aready gone to save Bullimore.

As I have said previously I DONT want my tax dollar to save his weedy ass, but hey at the moment he looks like hes heading to Perth. Dont know if I'll drive that far to punch reid in the head (Said that prevoiusly as well)

My daughter is at Uni studing stage management so I guess no problem their. Oh and my son is out skippering a 70ft yacht in the Whitsundays and he cannot understand how Romance ended up on the bricks

As for you SM i think you should be ashamed of yourself that you puting your mates partner and you own 4 year old at risk

I am really supprised nobody else gave you a hard time...

At risk of what? Sailing in in the dark with a bit of a chill? Pissing off his wife? It was his birthday weekend, so I'm sure he would have gotten a free pass anyway. It is refreshing to see a story here that is self deprecating, shows humility and is appreciative of the assistance of others. SM's somewhat comical story about an incident in an 8' boat has more positive moral lessons in it than the Reid's 1000 days of bullshit. I think most people can relate to the post and appreciate SM sharing it.

I figured yesterday, when VBman posted "Prove he is not out there... you can't!" that another Hovian sleeper cell was activated. Right out of the Hovian play book. After the crap he dumped on CScow and SM, it's obvious.

Just another Hovian jihadist.

At risk of what? Sailing in in the dark with a bit of a chill? Pissing off his wife? It was his birthday weekend, so I'm sure he would have gotten a free pass anyway. It is refreshing to see a story here that is self deprecating, shows humility and is appreciative of the assistance of others. SM's somewhat comical story about an incident in an 8' boat has more positive moral lessons in it than the Reid's 1000 days of bullshit. I think most people can relate to the post and appreciate SM sharing it.

I figured yesterday, when VBman posted "Prove he is not out there... you can't!" that another Hovian sleeper cell was activated. Right out of the Hovian play book. After the crap he dumped on CScow and SM, it's obvious.

Just another Hovian jihadist.

Go put your Foil hat on...

Yes I am a hovian, ask me anything

BTW check out this http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?showtopic=67392

I just must live in NY (Dirty big city)

Hey Mad, oh I'm on Ignore care... just because the girls started flirting with me.

Sorry but, SM was wrong, sound like he was pissed and said lets have some fun... Who rang the emegancy services? somebody that was concerned... Hmmm SF search and rescue

post-23282-1202820581_thumb.jpg

Does this look like the southern ocean?? The cheeze scow movie set has been discovered...

construction-of-new-set.jpg

ahh, wonderful, spooky walliabou; the anne should be so lucky. plenty of sunshine and clean drinking water there.

on this geographic subject; i have been wondering about the 'exquisite, exotic' hardwood that reid claims he salvaged from the washups from hurricane david.

i seem to recall david as hitting st lucia and southern martinique very hard and thought it isolated to that area. i know it scoured le marin clean.

its hard to imagine reid, who scoffs at weather reports, being so organized as to leave admiralty bay, bequia, (where he said he did the woodwork), ahead of time to find shelter in the hurricane hole in le marin and one usually heads south when a hurricane approaches, not north. perhaps he was dillydallying and hadn't made it that far south yet.

Shhh...Dont tell cscow about this. Cscow will want these backpacker leeches to be left to drown.
A tax generating business/employer, apparently in the business of entertaining paying (most likely working, taxpaying) customers, ran into trouble. They called on taxpayer funded rescue services, and fortunately received the pre-paid help they needed. If you wish to appear at least mildly more intelligent than Weed's sea ducks, dumbfuck, start your argument & defense of Weed there.

Me thinks cscow has been hit hard by the subprime mortgage crisis and those non working leeches are not paying their rent.
Me thinks your understanding of finances matches your skill in logic. I lost a couple grand on Citibank stock, tied to subprime "crisis", but that's a very minor scratch. Again, Weedy Junior, if you care to make a point, start with a mildly coherent statement you can easily research....like the fact that average American workers pay over 40% of of their income in all forms of taxes. Then go on to explain to us why a dime of those taxes should fund you and Weed sitting around fondling Squawk & pinching turds in the Hudson.

Liked the "Non working" Weed speak, by the way. Non-working as in mentally or physically handicapped, on vacation, retired, in school getting an education? Or Non Working as in "leech"? If you intended humor, "Weed is a NON-WORKING Sailorman, sailing aboard a NON-WORKING coral reef" is indeed funny. Understated, but funny.

Thats right!!! I'm with cscow kill everyone that doesnt comply with what I think.
First of all, don't flatter yourself. To date, there has been no indication you actually think. Secondly, I understand you, Weed, and your shared love-child Squawk think working for a living and carrying your own weight in the world will kill you. However, the other 99.999% of the world's population has worked at some point and, with relatively few exceptions, lived to tell about it.

In short, quit being a drama queen, grow up, and get a job, lightweight. And remind your MC pals to let the dumbassed girl go...

CScow

A tax generating business/employer, apparently in the business of entertaining paying (most likely working, taxpaying) customers, ran into trouble. They called on taxpayer funded rescue services, and fortunately received the pre-paid help they needed. If you wish to appear at least mildly more intelligent than Weed's sea ducks, dumbfuck, start your argument & defense of Weed there.

Me thinks your understanding of finances matches your skill in logic. I lost a couple grand on Citibank stock, tied to subprime "crisis", but that's a very minor scratch. Again, Weedy Junior, if you care to make a point, start with a mildly coherent statement you can easily research....like the fact that average American workers pay over 40% of of their income in all forms of taxes. Then go on to explain to us why a dime of those taxes should fund you and Weed sitting around fondling Squawk & pinching turds in the Hudson.

Liked the "Non working" Weed speak, by the way. Non-working as in mentally or physically handicapped, on vacation, retired, in school getting an education? Or Non Working as in "leech"? If you intended humor, "Weed is a NON-WORKING Sailorman, sailing aboard a NON-WORKING coral reef" is indeed funny. Understated, but funny.

First of all, don't flatter yourself. To date, there has been no indication you actually think. Secondly, I understand you, Weed, and your shared love-child Squawk think working for a living and carrying your own weight in the world will kill you. However, the other 99.999% of the world's population has worked at some point and, with relatively few exceptions, lived to tell about it.

In short, quit being a drama queen, grow up, and get a job, lightweight. And remind your MC pals to let the dumbassed girl go...

CScow

fencing.pc1.jpg

ahh, wonderful, spooky walliabou; the anne should be so lucky. plenty of sunshine and clean drinking water there.

on this geographic subject; i have been wondering about the 'exquisite, exotic' hardwood that reid claims he salvaged from the washups from hurricane david.

i seem to recall david as hitting st lucia and southern martinique very hard and thought it isolated to that area. i know it scoured le marin clean.

its hard to imagine reid, who scoffs at weather reports, being so organized as to leave admiralty bay, bequia, (where he said he did the woodwork), ahead of time to find shelter in the hurricane hole in le marin and one usually heads south when a hurricane approaches, not north. perhaps he was dillydallying and hadn't made it that far south yet.

I specifically remember reading that his father collected the 'exotic wood' that washed up on their NC beach after hurricane David (but I'm not certain that David slammed us or dropped debris -- I'll search.) If I have to I can find it again. It also mentioned that they departed from NC before the interior was done but that his wife (#1) was going to work on the interior while they sailed to the Caribbean...I think she did most of the work on the interior carving, not Weid.

I specifically remember reading that his father collected the 'exotic wood' that washed up on their NC beach after hurricane David (but I'm not certain that David slammed us or dropped debris -- I'll search.) If I have to I can find it again. It also mentioned that they departed from NC before the interior was done but that his wife (#1) was going to work on the interior while they sailed to the Caribbean...I think she did most of the work on the interior carving, not Weid.

The Lord Cheesus touched the North Carolina pine boards and they did turn to Caribbean hardwood. Cheesus turned to his Hovians and said - "Let us bow our heads and give thanks to me, for I have turned these pine planks into Oak analogous hardwood. I shall nail them to the inside walls of my ship with galvanized nails, left me at my birth by a King of the Orient. I shall first, drill pilot holes to avoid cracking the wood. For I am thine Lord Cheesus, savior of humanity, and builder of yacht interiors."

Amen

EDIT: Sorry - didn't realize it was the top of the page --

scepinkbikini.jpg

Hey Gov, the whole page didn't suck, just the shit that VB started because he's going through withdrawal and he's a ho-vian. But I totally agree about the rich corporate rapists! Reset your posts per page to 100, everyone, that way we won't have to have too many beewbs. I know, I know, y'all love the beewbs. Before I get blasted out of the water, sorry I mentioned it. :P And at least your beewbs were fake, RD! :lol:

The Lord Cheesus touched the North Carolina pine boards and they did turn to Caribbean hardwood. Cheesus turned to his Hovians and said - "Let us bow our heads and give thanks to me, for I have turned these pine planks into Oak analogous hardwood. I shall nail them to the inside walls of my ship with galvanized nails, left me at my birth by a King of the Orient. I shall first, drill pilot holes to avoid cracking the wood. For I am thine Lord Cheesus, savior of humanity, and builder of yacht interiors."

Amen

man, this shit gets hard to keep track of...so david went up to the carolina's?

i never bother to track as far as the first world after i happened to be in andrew (sailed from the northern bahamas two days before because my mate at the time kept nagging that we shouldn't be in the bahamas the first week in august). we came in at canaveral and went then went south but it just kept coming west west west. the miamians were crying the next day that their steaks would go bad and they had no ice for their drinks and painting sos's on the (remaining) roofs of thier crapboxes. that was my last and only U.S. hurricane; America the land of the crybaby. Did see an interesting concept from some limey's though; they plugged the cockpit of their little cat and flooded it with water so they wouldn't skate away into the mangroves.

thanks seawolf, i remembered that the ex did the good carvings on anne..that's pretty evident from the master craftsmanship whittling of squawk; but sometimes, i hate to rag on reid for every one of his little white lies, as it must be as heavy as an anchor chain led from the bow to the masthead once more round the top to the gaff bridle on his voyage of the heart and i just cut him a break. afterall, if he pulls a crowhurst; soanya is toast.

i spent last winter camping in my vintage british caravan in the woods of north and south carolina. saw nothing but sticky, skinny pines. water into wine, scraggy pines into purpleheart; amen cheesus.

great prayer, i think we all need one today. added this photo for veracity.

post-9451-1202840768_thumb.jpg

Hey Gov, the whole page didn't suck, just the shit that VB started because he's going through withdrawal and he's a ho-vian. But I totally agree about the rich corporate rapists! Reset your posts per page to 100, everyone, that way we won't have to have too many beewbs. I know, I know, y'all love the beewbs. Before I get blasted out of the water, sorry I mentioned it. :P And at least your beewbs were fake, RD! :lol:

Hey Aseawolf. I know boobs, and there are plenty of fake boobs out there.

Here's the coversheet to Reid's Sentencing Hearing followed by the first 11 pages OCR'd (to save bandwidth and for ease of quoting). Can't guarantee the accuracy of the OCR, but it seemed to turn out pretty well.

Over the next few days I'll upload the rest in 2 more posts. The first part is basically the prosecutor and Judge. Second post will be mostly the defense attorney and judge. Part 3 will be Himself and the sentencing.

We all know how it turns out, but the whole story will debunk some of the myths and assertions made here. It doesn't appear to be nearly as bad as some conjecture has made it out to be. I truly think that if he had come out with this at the get go and told his side of the story, he could have turned this into a voyage of redemption. I also think that if he and his mission control team were not so arrogant in proclaiming his greatness and purity, most of us would not have given a shit.

The emperor, as they say, has no clothes.

2261099212_d5bd6d1da8_b.jpg

(The following proceeding was held in open court, before the Honorable Morton A. Brody, Judge, United States District Court, District of Maine, at the United States Courthouse, Bangor, Maine, on January 22, 1993, beginning at 3:08 p.m.)

THE COURT: All right. In the matter of United States versus Stowe, the government ready for sentence?

MR. McCLOSKEY: Government is prepared, your Honor.

THE COURT: Defendant's ready?

MS. COHEN: Yes, your Honor.

THE COURT: All right. First of all, let me ask you, counsel, whether or not you've had an opportunity to go over with your client the presentence report that's been prepared in this matter?

MR. COHEN: Yes, I have, your Honor.

THE COURT: And are there any additions or corrections you want to bring to the attention of the court?

MS. COHEN: There are none.

THE COURT: All right. Let me ask you, Mr. Stowe, whether or not you've had an opportunity — adequate opportunity to go over the presentence report with your lawyer and whether or not you have any questions about the the contents of that report?

THE DEFENDANT: I went over the report and found it to be fair and true.

THE COURT: All right. Thank you.

Does the government wish to be heard in the matter of sentence, Mr. McCloskey?

MR. McCLOSKEY: Yes, your Honor. Your Honor, the government in this particular case is going to make a recommendation of eighteen months imprisonment. As the court knows, this involved an importation of approximately 10- to 14,000 pounds of marijuana, a substantially large importation along the Maine coast.

In this particular case, the difficulty obviously that is facing the court is that other defendants in the case who are admittedly of much more substantial involvement than this particular defendant received unbelievably light sentences in the District of Massachusetts. And the question then becomes, what ought this defendant receive in this district given the fact that people higher up the ladder than he was received very, very light sentences, and why does he deserve a sentence in the range of eighteen months?

The government would indicate to the court that there has been a long history of cases in the District of Massachusetts where large-scale marijuana smugglers have gotten very, very light sentences, unexplainably so. And the government would argue that, because of that, the court should not use these sentences as a guide to determine what this defendant ought to get in this particular case. It simply ought not to be done. And the court ought to make a

determination based upon an assessment of this particular individual's involvement based upon the amount of marijuana in this case. What does the defendant deserve in this district? And not necessarily use the District of Massachusetts as a guide on determining what this defendant ought to get.

It is true that this defendant has provided cooperation to the extent that he was able to do it. It is also true that the major players who were involved in Massachusetts provided cooperation.

THE COURT: Well, I guess I'd like to know how much cooperation that you received from this defendant.

MR. McCLOSKEY: Mr. McCarthy submitted to the court a statement of the defendant's cooperation in this matter which fairly accurately portrays this defendant's cooperation. He was truthful, the government believes. He was debriefed. He provided the information that he knew, but because of the staleness of the information in terms of the time frame of the case, it never really resulted in any other indictments. It did not result in him presenting any further testimony to the grand jury. It did not result in his testimony at trial. Nor is it anticipated that there will be any testimony in which his help will be needed. So he was truthful, but it really didn't amount to very much in terms of what happened as a result of that information.

It really is historical information that filled in a gap here, a gap there, but really resulted in no further prosecutions.

THE COURT: Well, obviously, through no fault, I guess, of Mr. Stowe.

MR. McCLOSKEY: No question.

THE COURT: Since the statute's evidently run on the other co-defendants.

MR. McCLOSKEY: No, and it is a truth of those cases, your Honor, that those people who are most responsible or have the greatest culpability are frequently and most frequently are able to provide the greatest information, so people like William Terry and McCauleys were in a situation where they were much more involved in this operation or involved at a higher level and were involved in several smuggles and, therefore, they had more information to provide to the government. So that shouldn't be necessarily held against the defendant.

But that's the nature of these cases and the government suggests that, in this district, the history has been of individuals involved like this particular person have generally received in the area of 18 to 24 months, with cooperation I might add, and frequently cooperation that has resulted in prosecutions and then their testimony at trial. So the government would suggest that a recommendation of 18

months is one that is appropriate given the level of this defendant's involvement, given the amount of marijuana in this case.

The government has calculated what this defendant would be receiving if he were being sentenced under the guidelines and it would be somewhere in the area of 135 to 168 months. So an 18-month sentence --

THE COURT: That's exactly what it would be.

MR. McCLOSKEY: So an 18-month sentence where he's eligible for parole in two-thirds at the most, he's going to do a year's time in jail. So the government believes that the sentence is appropriate. Thank you very much.

THE COURT: Let me just ask you. I don't know whether you know or have this information or not, Mr. McCloskey. I've got a pretty good handle on Kevin McCauley and William Terry, III. Do you happen to know offhand or would your reports in any way reflect what role Christopher McCauley, Thomas Chamberlain or William Hubner played in this scenario?

MR. McCLOSKEY: Your Honor, I am familiar with what is in the records, but I think I would be better advised to let the DEA agent here who is much more familiar than I am with this case to provide that information to the court if he can.

THE COURT: Do you know who those — can you tell

me what role Christopher McCauley, Thomas Chamberlain and William Hubner played in this?

MR. McCLOSKEY: Your Honor, this is Agent Bryfonski, John Bryfonski.

MR. BRYFONSKI: Yes, your Honor, I do.

Essentially, Christopher McCauley, the brother of John McCauley, participated in some of the earlier smuggles dating back prior to 1987 events.

THE COURT: Well, Keven McCauley actually hired the defendant; right?

MR. BRYFONSKI: Yes.

THE COURT: And he was, in the pecking order, a step or two above Stowe; right?

MR. BRYFONSKI: Yes.

THE COURT: Where in that pecking order did Christopher McCauley come?

MR. BRYFONSKI: Christopher McCauley, your Honor, essentially was the helper and an individual who assisted in providing transportation and coordinating events in the islands, again I believe, without refreshing my recollection, going back prior to the "87 smuggle.

THE COURT: All right. What about Chamberlain?

MR. BRYFONSKI: Thomas Chamberlain was an

individual who participated in some of the offloading of the marijuana, essentially in the North Carolina smuggles dating

back again prior to 1987, and as well as with the other individual.

THE COURT: Hubner?

MR. BRYFONSKI: Correct, I believe.

THE COURT: He was an offloader?

MR. BRYFONSKI: I believe so, sir, and I believe that, again without refreshing my recollection, that was an individual who again participated in some of the North Carolina/Massachusetts events.

THE COURT: All right. Thank you.

MR. BRYFONSKI: You're welcome.

THE COURT: Anything else from the government?

MR. McCLOSKEY: Nothing further.

THE COURT: All right. Does the defendant wish to be heard on the matter of sentence?

MS. COHEN: Yes, your Honor, as your Honor I'm sure is aware based upon the letter that we have submitted to you.

THE COURT: Thank you for bringing that to my

attention. I received a letter from Ms. Cohen dated January 20, and attached to that letter were numerous letters from various people and relatives of the defendant.

Did you distribute copies of these to the government?

MS. COHEN: Your Honor, I did send a copy to the government.

MR. McCLOSKEY: I have them.

MS. COHEN: I believe they received them.

THE COURT: Thank you. Go ahead.

MS. COHEN: Your Honor, from that letter all parties, I believe, can garner that we are applying today for your Honor to consider what I think would be somewhat of an unusual sentence given drug cases, and that would be to sentence my client to a nonincarceratory sentence. And I preface my remarks by starting there, by telling your Honor that we understand that drug charges are very serious. My client understands that and I understand that what we're asking for is in some situations very unusual.

You've asked questions today regarding the role of my client's position in this event, and I suggest to you that my client was involved in a large-scale operation for a limited time period. It was a limited time period for approximately two months while he was waiting for this transaction to take place in the Caribbean.

And it was during a time period, your Honor, where his life was somewhat in limbo. He was in between a trip which he had taken to the Antarctic on an exploratory mission and going back to New York where he was going to be embarking on a new career and a new life.

He made grave mistakes. He broke the law.

THE COURT: He broke it big time. We're not talking about a couple of ounces or a marijuana cigarette.

We're talking about 30,000 pounds of marijuana, aren't we?

MS. COHEN: It is a -- your Honor, it is a huge amount of marijuana, and I could not in any way suggest to you that it is not a grave violation. It is. What I can suggest to you or ask you to think about is what he did after this activity. He was wrong --

THE COURT: Let me help you a little bit. I've been thinking about this for a long time, ever since the information was presented to me and I'm going to hear you out, but just so maybe you can help me in my decision because I haven't made a decision yet.

I don't have any question about what your client's done since this incident. Obviously, he's done a lot of good work. He's helped this blind -- this organization for the blind, the Associated Blind, Inc., and others. He obviously has a background which should have made him know better when he made this decision to -- knowing decision to get involved in this.

And so I don't have any problem about his rehabilitation or the fact that he is a good man. A lot of good men and a lot of good women get caught up in the criminal law and get involved in making other people not so good because of the actions that they do with marijuana or other drugs. And I'm concerned about that to some extent.

I'm also concerned about what really appears to me to be

outrageous sentences in Massachusetts. And I am not going to be influenced or bound or motivated by these what I consider to be off-the-wall sentences in Massachusetts. I don't have enough information about them, but I can guess that — I don't have to guess. I guess I have enough information to know that there was a lot of cooperation by a lot of people. That helped, but even aside from that, I don't understand those sentences.

I don't understand a lot of the sentences on marijuana and other drugs in Massachusetts in any event. And the sentences that were given to these co-defendants or these defendants in related activities is not going to overly influence this court's sentence in this case.

So I guess what I'm telling you is I am well aware of your client's good deeds since this incident. And I think that they were obviously taken earnestly and not for the purpose of trying to posture himself in a way that would put himself in good light as far as the court is concerned. I don't question his motives. I don't question his sincerity. The only thing I'm questioning here is his involvement with a dramatically high amount of marijuana. We're talking about big stakes in the marijuana situation.

And so, with that context, I'd be interested in hearing from you as to how I can in good conscience and under the law allow this defendant to, in effect, walk.

Here's a question -- Do you think Soanya knows about this? Her parents?

More to come.......

She'd know about it if she's read Weed's journals. According to Suzanna, "he was so egocentric that he left nothing out", and they so sickened her that she finally left him after reading them. I presume he has placed these holy books in the hands of a trusted apostle for safekeeping while he's away at sea.

No, I highly doubt Soy knows about his past. He would never have brought it up to her and none of his supporters would have either. And I cannot believe how he always steps in shit and comes up smelling like roses! 18 months for importing 30,000 lbs. of marijuana? That is considered to be a major importer of herb, not just a street trafficker! God, is he lucky he was tried in Maine! This bust happened when our gov't cracked down on marijuana dealers because it was decided that pot was the stepping stone of hard drug usage so pot dealers needed to be treated as severely as a major coke dealer or heroin dealer. He made a lot of money and it doesn't seem that he got any fines beside serving time. God, did he dupe the judge!!! Good deeds that don't appear to be done to suck up to the courts? What? His participation with the Associated Blind? What? Did he take some blind people for a cruise on that piece of shit? That's about the only people who he could get to willingly sail with him because they couldn't SEE the POS they were floating around in! Aaargh, I am pissed! Sink, you shit! Put Soy in the raft and frigging sink. Be a good captain and go down with your ship! Oh, first call for an SAR to come and get her!

Hell with that 100 stuff. If it will bring more bewbs and fewer opportunities for mindless political comments I will reset my posts per page to 10

Long live the cheese scow. May it never again use its bow harpoon to "accidentally" assault another ship

I think I will now go eat lunch and sprinkle cheese and sprouts on my salad.

Oh no, Gov, I knew the second that I typed that '100 post length' that somebody would recommend shorter pages to have more boobies! :lol::P:lol:

Are you kidding, I'd much rather be on a good 70' boat in the Indian Ocean right this very moment, grey skies and all, rather than sitting at my computer. I'd say it's probably a dream of anyone who loves the sea and traveling! Only reason most of us have never been able to do this is because we can't afford to! Who woulda thunk we coulda scammed our way to spend almost three years at sea for free? But I would have wanted to stop along way to see beautiful places and that would have cost a lot more money...therefore an unattainable dream. Nice to think about it, though! :rolleyes: Next lifetime!

New page for the 10 post setting crowd...

Pink_quilt_by_snapesnogger.jpg

For the rest of you...

Oh that Reid. He is such a bad mal-intentioned awful fellow. He probably kidnapped that sweet young girl and now she is all alone with the monster. How utterly awful it must be for her. How depressing. Oh Golly whiz whillikers. Whatever shall we northern hemisphere shore bound keyboard jockeys do?

post-22200-1202849266_thumb.jpg

Gosh darn, I really hate thinkin bout it.

post-22200-1202849479.gif

rather be thinkin of two girls kissin or ....Elle's..............post-22200-1202849675.gif

If it will bring more bewbs and fewer opportunities for mindless political comments...
Sorry to piss you off, Gov. If you think I'm harsh on perverts (VB) claiming "it's the girl's fault", catch me in a mood regarding CEO's, many or most of which are indeed leeches. Big differences between needy and willfully Weedy...but we can agree to disagree on that, near page numbers divisible by 10, 50, or 100. :)
Hell with it...GO NOW!!

Is there really some reason the world would implode if you blew off whater job you do today?

Put it this way. If you died tomorrow, folks would fill in and their lives would continue.

If you went sailing tomorrow, folks would fill in and they wouldn't have to waste money on a funeral, casket, burial and aal that crap.

So...Hit whoever WAS going to pay for that funeral up for that dough adn buy provisions, , buy a boat with the casket money, and blow off to the southern ocean knowing you can have the plot payments as an allowance during travel.

Promise to sail for 1001 days and everybody will chip in...

if you promise to do research for the Mars mission and check the ozone hole.

Wow, wish I were healthy enough to take you all up on the offer! Anybody on this thread want to make the trip? I'll chip in! 1001 days of SA! Thanks, Gov ;)

Sorry to piss you off, Gov. If you think I'm harsh on perverts (VB) claiming "it's the girl's fault", catch me in a mood regarding CEO's, many or most of which are indeed leeches. Big differences between needy and willfully Weedy...but we can agree to disagree on that, near page numbers divisible by 10, 50, or 100. :)

Csow,

I never claimed it was the girls fault... the problem is that she is out there with Weed. And she is a dumbass for hoping on that tub of shit.

I'm sure your the type that writes a ten page answer to a question, then rereads the question and realise the response was just a simple, YES

Also, your right I do not have a job, I have a buisness that employes people that run it for me. I just make decisions, Oh bugger now I'm in trouble, thats makes me sounds like a CEO.

Fianally, sorry Mr Gov I will play nicely now.

Meanwhile, back at the cheese factory, it's starting to look like the voyage from hell's days are numbered at a lot less than 1000.

Making a beeline for Perth or thereabouts, the scow has a bone in her teeth and can smell terra firma.

Several mixed metaphors there, just to keep the literary quality of the thread up to its usual snuff.

Csow,

I never claimed it was the girls fault... the problem is that she is out there with Weed. And she is a dumbass for hoping on that tub of shit.

I'm sure your the type that writes a ten page answer to a question, then rereads the question and realise the response was just a simple, YES

Also, your right I do not have a job, I have a buisness that employes people that run it for me. I just make decisions, Oh bugger now I'm in trouble, thats makes me sounds like a CEO.

Fianally, sorry Mr Gov I will play nicely now.

Good thing you have people to run your business because your punctuation, spelling and Queen's English sucks!

Dang no ten post pages...Oh well. 50 is soon enough.

Do Ya Suppose part of the reason for the automatic default being reset from 100 to fifty is so the server will send a smaller "package" when the recent post is numbered X51 to X99?? and therfore save $$$

I plead total ignorance on this but, If I am correect, resetting to larger pages would defeat the attempt to send less information over the lines.

Guv and all, Ed and Dawg changed the setting while Clean and Vegas were in Key West for race week. They were getting so many hits and Clean and Vegas were trying to post a lot of videos and pics from a boat. In an effort to speed things up, the powers that be cut the number of posts per page from 100 to 25 and have now changed that to 50. You can still change it back to 100. So it was all done in an effort to increase the speed for downloading the pics in an attempt to keep it as "live" as possible. And, of course, it can't hurt to make the venue more attractive to potential advertisers. Vegas' and Clean's first attempt at reporting live on the KWRW action was a bit rough, which is to be expected for the first time of any undertaking of that size, but will improve with each venue and the upgrading of equipment along the way. Personally, I hope it doesn't lose it's amateur flavor -- make it too good, it becomes too much of a business and then rules have to be made and there goes the fun! Next up, Charleston.

Damn! Just as we were looking for the noose! I only wanted to tell him a few things happened while he was away...

:lol::lol: Good one, JP! The guy started what is probably the most viewed thread in the history of SA (anyone know?) and he makes one comment and never comments again? Too bad you didn't get his attention before he split again. Cheese, talk about shy! He's a hero...maybe we should PM him :lol: and really scare the shit out of him!

Got a question to pose since we no longer have any cooperation or input from Mission Control regarding the current status of the voyage: Does anyone think they're heading straight for Perth? They are less than 500 miles from Oz and still heading north. To stay true to their space analogous mission, they must head south to avoid seeing land and it really doesn't look like that's happening. Personally, I think they're about to pull another disappearing act because they need water desperately. The two times Metocean were, quite conveniently, the wto times they were closest to land on the trip: We lost them around day 151 for five days when they were only 120 nm from the shore of Africa and then we lost them again for five plus days when they were 230 nm off the tip of South Africa around day 237. Both times it was suspicious why Metocean's equipment failed and mysteriously fixed itself. Both times they needed water (I think). So, are they about to "drop off the face of the earth again" for a few days and then pop up in almost the exact spot they disappeared at? Are they aborting or resupplying? Suggestions? Ideas?

How do you cross out the words like that? Oh! Cool! The trick showed in the composition window.

New tool!!! one more fucking way to waste my time I will use it with like a teenaged boy with a porn flick discretion.

Wheeeee

oh boy oh boy oh boy

Reid is really smart

I've got this totally under control

I can stop this any time I want to

This is NOT an addiction

I don't need any help here

really I'll be fine

I AM in control

I am not posting this

LMFAO, Guv...I wondered the same thing. Funny post. :lol::lol::lol:

Got a question to pose since we no longer have any cooperation or input from Mission Control regarding the current status of the voyage: Does anyone think they're heading straight for Perth? They are less than 500 miles from Oz and still heading north. To stay true to their space analogous mission, they must head south to avoid seeing land and it really doesn't look like that's happening. Personally, I think they're about to pull another disappearing act because they need water desperately. The two times Metocean were, quite conveniently, the wto times they were closest to land on the trip: We lost them around day 151 for five days when they were only 120 nm from the shore of Africa and then we lost them again for five plus days when they were 230 nm off the tip of South Africa around day 237. Both times it was suspicious why Metocean's equipment failed and mysteriously fixed itself. Both times they needed water (I think). So, are they about to "drop off the face of the earth again" for a few days and then pop up in almost the exact spot they disappeared at? Are they aborting or resupplying? Suggestions? Ideas?

It certainly looks like they are heading to the best country in the world...

How could he resist, we have some of the best dope.

P.S. Did I get my punctuation, spelling and Queen's English right this time. Ohh that hurt.

Also perhaps Motorcycle is the Messiah

It certainly looks like they are heading to the best country in the world...

How could he resist, we have some of the best dope.

P.S. Did I get my punctuation, spelling and Queen's English right this time. Ohh that hurt.

Also perhaps Motorcycle is the Messiah

And perhaps Loki is a Troll.

Whadayathink, Gouv? Maybe even a Hovian?

VB: Good to see that you found the Caps Lock button. Lower case is an entirely different art form.

Good luck.

There is no need for them to go to Perth any more they've already had Heath Ledgers funeral and the paparatzi has left town.

But I hear that team New Zealand could use a sailing master / rigger maybe they should keep going.

on feb 7th, 'little grey hello' reid writes: Our two main water tanks are empty and we haven't had enough rain.

seven days later; what are they drinking?

the week before, soanya was washing bed sheets and sweatshirts in fresh water.

reid says they have juice. they have the algea water.

what of the sprouts? are they edible being bathed and rinsed with the contaminated water?

are they using the desalinator?

on feb 10th, mission control talks to them by sat phone.

why are they never asked; what are you drinking?

on feb 7th, 'little grey hello' reid writes: Our two main water tanks are empty and we haven't had enough rain.

seven days later; what are they drinking?

the week before, soanya was washing bed sheets and sweatshirts in fresh water.

reid says they have juice. they have the algea water.

what of the sprouts? are they edible being bathed and rinsed with the contaminated water?

are they using the desalinator?

on feb 10th, mission control talks to them by sat phone.

why are they never asked; what are you drinking?

are you serious?

i know you have been around this thread long enough to know what happens to people who ask legitimate questions.

can you go ask that on their blog??? because i stopped going there when they refused to post any of my questions. let me know how it turns out, it would be nice to see them finally answering something.

post-14539-1202907887_thumb.jpg

Hey Weido,

Today was Australia's sorry day: The day when the parliament said sorry to the stolen generation of aborigines.

Perhaps you are planning to come here, forgive us all, and say sorry for stealing Sayonara....

Sorry Day,,,, good grief. What a joke. Australia is rapidly becoming the world epicentre for compensation and sponging off the working man. a perfect place for Weido to make home...

It is not generally known, but the aboriginals in Australia are the last and most dominant wave of aboriginals who migrated south from new guinea, and pushed earlier groups of aboriginals into extinction. Perhaps they should say sorry to each other also....

So now the white man in Australia is saying

"we are sorry for rescuing you from:

1. the campfire that you were about to be thrown into

2. the blinding parental neglect, poverty and starvation of living a desert darwin award lifestyle

3. venereal and other diseases

4. illiteracy and innumeracy and ignorance about birth control.

and we are truly sorry that we:

taught you about the ten commandments, and housed you, and fed you, and protected you and educated you, and taught you to read and write, and looked after your health, and found you jobs to pay your way

and the people who did it to you were (now deceased) mean missionaries and other people like foster parents who because they are now deceased, are incapable of defending themselves, and dedicated their lives and their finances to Aboriginal salvation and protection

and now that we are all truly sorry,

How much MORE compensation would you like ? Aboriginals COMPRISE ABOUT 4% of the Australian population, and we have already given them autonomy over their financial welfare, (which they squander), houses (which they burn), social welfare payments (for which they dont have to work, whereas the white man does), 16% of the country, including major mineral resources...

Oh Palease, it is enough to make even Weidy choke.

The day that Japan apologises for bombing the fuck out of pearl harbour, or the germans apologise for extermination of generations of jews, will be the day that we should be apologising to the last and dominant ungrateful bunch of aborigines, who have already been given way more than they are entitled to, and who despite the passing of 60,000 years still cant read, write, harvest crops, run cattle stations, or manage their own affairs, and continue to set record levels of child abuse within traditional aboriginal communities.

60,000 years and they are still abusing their children to the point that we are now intervening to rescue them, while apologising for having to rescue them 50 years ago from the same thing.

Weido, in this insane world, you would fit right at home. You are just in time to join them. give them your masterful instructions on how to leech off the working man, and show them how to divide Australia.

You are exactly what we need now Weidy.

Welcome to our world.

(Bit of a bugger about the drug conviction eh ? no visa there boyo). (Even in Australia, we DO have standards.......)

Timmy,

The Cheese Scow is approaching your shores, man. Shouldn't you be preparing shoreline defenses or a baked ziti instead of pontificating about all the good things the white man has done for the indigenous population (who did quite well on their own for 50,000 years, BTW)?

Shoreline defences ?

Dont need them. The shoreline is our defence.

There is no defence to the Weido mentality of extracting the maximum, by doing the minimum.

What we need is CHINESE PURGE (THE Tienamin Square defence). Run the suckers over with tanks, and then deny it ever happened. (NO SORRIES THERE)

In 100 years, we will be all chinese riding bicyles and living on sampans anyway, so WTF. Perhaps I should start stockpiling the chickenwire and bondo now huh ?

post-14539-1202907887_thumb.jpg

Hey Weido,

Today was Australia's sorry day: The day when the parliament said sorry to the stolen generation of aborigines.

Perhaps you are planning to come here, forgive us all, and say sorry for stealing Sayonara....

Sorry Day,,,, good grief. What a joke. Australia is rapidly becoming the world epicentre for compensation and sponging off the working man. a perfect place for Weido to make home...

It is not generally known, but the aboriginals in Australia are the last and most dominant wave of aboriginals who migrated south from new guinea, and pushed earlier groups of aboriginals into extinction. Perhaps they should say sorry to each other also....

So now the white man in Australia is saying

"we are sorry for rescuing you from:

1. the campfire that you were about to be thrown into

2. the blinding parental neglect, poverty and starvation of living a desert darwin award lifestyle

3. venereal and other diseases

4. illiteracy and innumeracy and ignorance about birth control.

and we are truly sorry that we:

taught you about the ten commandments, and housed you, and fed you, and protected you and educated you, and taught you to read and write, and looked after your health, and found you jobs to pay your way

and the people who did it to you were (now deceased) mean missionaries and other people like foster parents who because they are now deceased, are incapable of defending themselves, and dedicated their lives and their finances to Aboriginal salvation and protection

and now that we are all truly sorry,

How much MORE compensation would you like ? Aboriginals COMPRISE ABOUT 4% of the Australian population, and we have already given them autonomy over their financial welfare, (which they squander), houses (which they burn), social welfare payments (for which they dont have to work, whereas the white man does), 16% of the country, including major mineral resources...

Oh Palease, it is enough to make even Weidy choke.

The day that Japan apologises for bombing the fuck out of pearl harbour, or the germans apologise for extermination of generations of jews, will be the day that we should be apologising to the last and dominant ungrateful bunch of aborigines, who have already been given way more than they are entitled to, and who despite the passing of 60,000 years still cant read, write, harvest crops, run cattle stations, or manage their own affairs, and continue to set record levels of child abuse within traditional aboriginal communities.

60,000 years and they are still abusing their children to the point that we are now intervening to rescue them, while apologising for having to rescue them 50 years ago from the same thing.

Weido, in this insane world, you would fit right at home. You are just in time to join them. give them your masterful instructions on how to leech off the working man, and show them how to divide Australia.

You are exactly what we need now Weidy.

Welcome to our world.

(Bit of a bugger about the drug conviction eh ? no visa there boyo). (Even in Australia, we DO have standards.......)

Take it to PA, dude.

...always knew there was something about you I didn't like.

Shoreline defences ?

Dont need them. The shoreline is our defence.

There is no defence to the Weido mentality of extracting the maximum, by doing the minimum.

Then bake the ziti. You've got a boatload of well aged Parmigiano-Reggiano that you can probably get for a pint of water.