Couple Cruise for 1000 Days

And 6th and D, he's been nuts for a very long time. Have you not seen his wonderful Void-Ho film classic? I think someone must send a PM link of this epic film for 6th and D's personal viewing pleasure. Get a beer and popcorn ready, 6th.

All he has to do is go to the top of this page & click on the link in post #14005. And more than a beer. Lots of beer, with chasers. Maybe some light drugs to go with that.

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Regatta Dog

• JPlanet

• awolf209

• billy backstay

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I haven't heard of this type of cruise before, if it is in real then i would like to go for it. It will be very adventurous and even i want to know that how this experience will be, I have some friend

Why is it that you demand that other people prove their assertions to your satisfaction while you spout oft bizarre theories that utterly defy reason and expect to be taken seriously?.   Stowe isn't

Translation ... "Sorry dude, no names and/or locations because I made it all up."   Reality ... Reid "supporters" rise up in direct opposition of "rabidity" of Reid bashers.   For instance, look a

Posted Images

Et tu Paradise? Let's not distract the ladies by tossing in the holiday of the morrow. Today is still Steak and a blowjob day, and I'm half way there. Still waiting on the steak ;)

995 and counting RD!

995 and counting RD!

No - 69, a nice medium rare flank steak, a few cocktails, a burp, and a nut scratch.

I love this holiday.

PS - If you check percentages per thread, instead of number of posts in a single thread, you will find more obsessed people than this pup. I would also assume, if you could get the numbers from Ed or Dawg, that this thread through mainstream links has resulted in more people coming to SA than any other. It's good that non sailors have come here and found that even serious sailors have a sense of humor, but more importantly that we takes tits very seriously.

Pffffffffffft......,

RD

Et tu Paradise? Let's not distract the ladies by tossing in the holiday of the morrow. Today is still Steak and a blowjob day, and I'm half way there. Still waiting on the steak ;)

Just got back from the store. I picked up three steaks (I am trying to be hopeful for the rest!). I think I will probably be enjoying just the steaks tonight though. Oh well.

Just got back from the store. I picked up three steaks (I am trying to be hopeful for the rest!). I think I will probably be enjoying just the steaks tonight though. Oh well.

Maybe, just maybe, if you wore an appropriate bra or bakini top over those eyes of yours, you might get some head.

If I was a chick, that'd freak me out more than your greenness.

Enjoy your steaks, Mr. Eye Tits.

EDIT - Special order contacts for nippled retina?

I think he's about to quit. I can feel it in my bones. His blogs are the ravings of a lunatic.

not for the first time on this thread..... echoes of Donald Crowhurst........ cue the twilight zone theme!

Looks like he's heading for Melbourne. I thought the over under was 365 days.

How do you know where he's heading? His tracking unit isn't working for two days now so nobody knows his exact location. Any progress reported on the Google maps is done by MC with a guesstimate. In the event that you aren't aware of this, Metocean is who is satellite tracking him and their figures are the only real figures. Go to their website and click on the 1000 days link.

So shouldn't the thread be renamed: Hippy drifts for 666 days?

Or how about: How to sail with threads for sails.

Maybe: The beauty of bondo and pilfered construction materials.

Ooohh ooohhh wait: The adventures of Squawk in the roaring 40s'!

I like the last one best... :rolleyes:

Note that the email from the Anguillan govt shows the owner as: Cape Horn Society Limited

This would normally mean that somewhere there is a Limited Liability Corp. set up -- probably by Weid -- to own the asset of the boat and keep it at arms length from any liability Reid personally may incur. It follows, then, that some govt agency will have record of this entity along with a list of the Board of Directors for it. I'm in Canada, so it would be next to impossible for me to sniff this out if the entity were registered in the U.S.

I think you'll find that wherever it is that Anne is registered (have forgotten which island it is and can't be bothered to check back) only vessels owned by a citizen or an island company can be on the shipping registry. It follows that CHS Ltd will be registered on whatever island it is and the chances of Reid or any of his friends being a director is about zilch.

How do you know where he's heading? His tracking unit isn't working for two days now so nobody knows his exact location. Any progress reported on the Google maps is done by MC with a guesstimate. In the event that you aren't aware of this, Metocean is who is satellite tracking him and their figures are the only real figures. Go to their website and click on the 1000 days link.

MC has the same data on their Google Maps as Metocean on their website: last position recorded on 3/13 at 1552. The big question is if MC has been in sat phone contact with Reid.

So shouldn't the thread be renamed: Hippy drifts for 666 days?

Or how about: How to sail with threads for sails.

Maybe: The beauty of bondo and pilfered construction materials.

Ooohh ooohhh wait: The adventures of Squawk in the roaring 40s'!I like the last one best... :rolleyes:

Like I was saying..........poor Squawk.

We interrupt your program for this important announcement. Adelaide time is UTC + 9.5 hours, and 9.4 meters equals 31 feet. This GRIB view is for next Thursday at 00 UTC (that's midnight for folks in Rio Linda ;)

Thank you for your patience. We return you now to the program regularly scheduled for this time...

post-200-1205593821_thumb.jpg

looks bad b2b, but i've been hiding from hurricanes too many years to take any forecast that far out without a big dose of salt. certainly worth monitoring.

Roger that.

Regardless of the final intensity, next week is no time to be heading toward the coast of Taz. And of all the directions on the compass to choose from, NE is the best choice. This leakage of weather info from the MET595 site is an attempt to impress on the minds of lurking Hovians that any contact with SchoonerAnne should include loud and continuous screams about the impending heavy weather that is unavoidable and really unlike anything the scow has encountered according to the records dating back to December.

Carry on...

Roger that.

Regardless of the final intensity, next week is no time to be heading toward the coast of Taz. And of all the directions on the compass to choose from, NE is the best choice. This leakage of weather info from the MET595 site is an attempt to impress on the minds of lurking Hovians that any contact with SchoonerAnne should include loud and continuous screams about the impending heavy weather that is unavoidable and really unlike anything the scow has encountered according to the records dating back to December.

Carry on...

gotcha on that. also, i've heard these systems are like bowling balls once they get rolling.

Whoa! That's a different story. Odd they would build that large in the absence of much stronger winds??

Yeah, I wondered that too.

On a separate note...How did Friday slip by here without any effort to keep it holy? For those of us who are not able to get to their boats today, and while we wait for the Reidster to entertain us, I thought I would offer some real artwork taken from around the web....

body-art.jpg

BodyArt0_4.jpg

At the 1000 days of Hell web site there is a user poll that asks the question

"How will the insanity end"

And the voting options are:-

1) " The boat will sink"

2) "They will run short of food or water"

3) "The isolation will get to reid"

4) "Reid will get to Sonya"

The first is still a viable option. As for the second the consumer numbers have halved. The third has probably increased in likleyhood and the final has decreased.

At mission control they use the retrospectoscope and the advantage of hindsight things to get tweaked!

Is this a modus operandi that 1000 Days of Hell uses?

Whoa! That's a different story. Odd they would build that large in the absence of much stronger winds??

Per the Wave Basics article on StormSurf: What conditions are best for making swells? There are three factors that influence the level of energy contained in swells. Wind velocity, wind area (fetch), and duration. That is, the speed of the wind, the amount of ocean surface area affected by wind blowing in the same direction (also known as fetch), and the amount of time those winds blow over the same part of the ocean.

Guess you guys missed this thread?

http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php...14&hl=dolls

it's got a link to the whole documentary. if you think that guy was disturbing, wait'll you meet the gun nut.

Yep, missed it and now I wish I had never seen it. The gun nut...no words....holy shit! Even his dolls looked like they wanted out of there. I cannot imagine what the film crew was thinking when he pulled out the loaded gun and then the sword....holy shit! I'd rather be on the cheese skow than in that guys neighborhood!!!

Yep, missed it and now I wish I had never seen it. The gun nut...no words....holy shit! Even his dolls looked like they wanted out of there. I cannot imagine what the film crew was thinking when he pulled out the loaded gun and then the sword....holy shit! I'd rather be on the cheese skow than in that guys neighborhood!!!

Hmmm, I wonder if Reid has one stowed aboard the Anne. You never know what may have been donated.

I'm guessing that Reid comes to the conclusion he is God and to prove it he steps off the boat in order to walk across the water, or the Anne breaks into a couple of pieces and sinks with all hand aboard lost.

Do you think that maybe MC has shut down the MetOcean positioning to see just how many fans Reid has left? All kind of coincidental with the article about the child support. Good way to create some drama and do a head count of potential donors via blog comments and/or e mails.

Hmmm, I wonder if Reid has one stowed aboard the Anne. You never know what may have been donated.

I'm guessing that Reid comes to the conclusion he is God and to prove it he steps off the boat in order to walk across the water, or the Anne breaks into a couple of pieces and sinks with all hand aboard lost.

Hope he has a flare gun, anyway... did you read this in CA? It's been over 30 years since Weed was in the South Pacific ~ things ain't so innocent anymore...

I would like to share with Noonsite readers about an incident we were involved in about two weeks ago in Papua New Guinea.

We pulled into Wewak early in the morning on January 29 to check out with customs as our visas expired on January 31st. We had Wewak recommended to us as being safer than Madang. While in port that day, we were warned by many locals that six months ago an elderly couple were in Wewak and one night they were boarded by locals with weapons. Stories differed by the locals as to whether there were two couples or two boats, but they stole many valuable items including their GPS. Police were able to recover the GPS only, but I think it was more terrifying than anything as the couple was tied up while they were robbed.

We had planned to keep a watch at night because of this. We are four young men aged 24-37 on "Raptor" a 45 foot Australian-flagged catamaran, so keeping watch in harbour is not a big deal for us. Around 10:45 we were watching a movie (no one was on watch yet) when I heard a noise outside. I disregarded it until about 10 minutes later when I heard voices. Then our skipper went outside to investigate with a flashlight and confronted 3 men who had boarded our board from both sides. One had a gun, one had a machete and one had a small axe. One of us, Christian, shut the screen door upon realizing what was happening to regroup inside. They kicked open the door and forced our skipper back inside, bu t upon doing so hit the smoke alarm and set it off. This really irritated them but was enough of a distraction that Christian and Chris had gone to the galley to find any sort of weapon to defend ourselves. I was forced to silence the alarm at gunpoint. At the time the gun appeared to be from the 1800's but we later found out it was a homemade gun that is only good at close range and shoots buckshot.

After the alarm was silenced, the man with the gun went towards the galley to get the other two up into the saloon where they could watch us all. He pointed the gun at Christan but then looked behind at the Skipper and I, allowing Christian to push the gun aside and tackle the gunman. We proceeded to force them all outside where we managed to throw them down the steps on the transom. At this time I was on channel 16 trying to raise anyone, but being a small port, there was no response. We had no local phone number for the police and our shouts went unnoticed.

Realizing we had the gun in our possession after the scuffle, we were worried they might return with friends so we threw the dinghy in the water and chased after them. They had two canoes but we could see them swimming to shore. We manged to catch up with one of them and proceed to drag him back to the boat with the help of a couple of scary looking spear guns we use for fishing. He was terrified by this weapon. We got him back and tied him up on the swim platform and went looking for the others. Unable to find them, two of us went to the local yacht club and got some locals to come assist us. They contacted the police and came with us to the yacht to bring the captive back to shore.

The police in PNG are known for their own dealing of justice. If you have ever read about Port Moresby, you will know what I mean. We had to keep the locals from smashing this man's head in with our dinghy anchor and a piece of lumber. Once the police had him, they dealt with him by tieing him to a tree and beating him while naked. We were told had a particular officer been on duty that night this man would have been shot. Everyone asked why we brought this man to shore and did just tie his hands and feet and thrown him overboard. They were dead serious.

I don't know if this will change the mind of locals in Wewak for boarding yachts, or if they will just come more prepared. I had the feeling this man wouldn't use the gun and they were unprepared. But this woke us up to the realization of being boarded. We had talked about it, but when we left Australia, we were unable to buy flare guns or bear spray or anything offensive. As I have read before, the noise of an alarm seemed to be a major irritant to them. It may have been the distraction we needed to stay safe. I was surprised at the usefulness of the spear gun however - our captive cried out when we had it pointed at him or touching his skin, but barely made a noise when being beaten by the police or locals.

This is very disappointing because I was in the process of writing many good things about cruising through PNG - friendly people, beautiful coral reefs, deserted islands and good availability of supplies. It marred an otherwise excellent trip through PNG. So despite this story, I would still stay it is a great place to travel and recommend it to others.

Adam Berti

In a separate incident The Coastal Passage reported that yacht O’LGeta skippered by Roy Griffiths was boarded and ransacked by two men on Saturday 26th January 2008 at a village called Kaparoka, 40nm ESE of Port Moresby. At 2.30 am the men boarded the yacht with a 2 foot bush knife and cut the anchor line. Crewmember Michael, dived overboard and swam ashore; Roy Griffiths came up from his sleeping berth at the bow and fell overboard when one of the men tried to attack him. He stayed under the boat's side until the men had ransacked the yacht. They took a radio, food, 2 mobiles and 40 litres of diesel. After they had left Roy climbed back on board and motored quickly back toward Port Moresby. The police were alerted and travelled to Kaparoka where the two culprits were apprehended but managed to escape. It is reported that the village police will locate them and bring them back to Port Moresby.

The yacht arrived safely in Port Moresby where crewmember Michael was able to rejoin the yacht and after obtaining a new anchor and chain they departed once again for Lae on Sunday 28th 2008.

No - 69, a nice medium rare flank steak, a few cocktails, a burp, and a nut scratch.

I love this holiday.

PS - If you check percentages per thread, instead of number of posts in a single thread, you will find more obsessed people than this pup. I would also assume, if you could get the numbers from Ed or Dawg, that this thread through mainstream links has resulted in more people coming to SA than any other. It's good that non sailors have come here and found that even serious sailors have a sense of humor, but more importantly that we takes tits very seriously.

Pffffffffffft......,

RD

RD no need for the defensive response! :P You're my herho! Keep up the good work.

That's how I made my guesstimate. I looked at Metocean and plugged it into Google Earth over top of MCs plot. He's currently aimed directly at Melbourne. 20 days of solitude.. It's going to his head.

That's how I made my guesstimate. I looked at Metocean and plugged it into Google Earth over top of MCs plot. He's currently aimed directly at Melbourne. 20 days of solitude.. It's going to his head.

Weed doesn't sail, he floats, he doesn't steer his ship any more than necessary, and his sails aren't capable of withstanding heavy winds. MC has been known to follow B2S's wx info and Weid has most likey been informed to head in the direction indicated for his safety. But he can't afford to bring the Anne into OZ and his record does not allow him to do so, so if aborting the Mars journey is his plan, he's got to head for an island in the south Pacific to do it. Unlike Soyothy, he's not welcome in OZ.

Weed doesn't sail, he floats, he doesn't steer his ship any more than necessary, and his sails aren't capable of withstanding heavy winds. MC has been known to follow B2S's wx info and Weid has most likey been informed to head in the direction indicated for his safety. But he can't afford to bring the Anne into OZ and his record does not allow him to do so, so if aborting the Mars journey is his plan, he's got to head for an island in the south Pacific to do it. Unlike Soyothy, he's not welcome in OZ.

You're right. He doesn't have the money to make landfall in Australia -- my bet's on a Pacific island somewhere too but things have changed a lot there since his youth. He's gonna need money in many of the islands too and his stay will be limited. Times have changed a lot with sailing tourism and chartering in the islands.

B2S's weather routing is as good as you can get - I'm very impressed with the level of detail he provides. MC would do well heeding his advice and passing it along to their lonely looney. I seem to recall the website saying that some friend was doing weather reporting for Reid but the website claims money is needed for this -

ANGELS program helps build a working general fund for the 1000days project. Any individual or corporation that can contribute $50 or $100/month for one year is invited to become a member.

Contributions would go directly into Reid Stowe's bank account or PayPal account. This can be a flexible arrangement on a case by case basis: funding monthly, quarterly, or onetime on a yearly basis. If members choose to continue year 2 and year 3 all the better! Funds go to Satellite communications, Boat registration, Reid debt and general operations costs: webhosting, phone, weather reports, email services.

Please contact staff@1000days.net for more information.

Make checks out to "Reid Stowe" and send to:

1000 Days, C/O J. Benedict,

POBox 953, JAF Station,

New York NY, 10116

meters-1.jpg

Thanks for the metric conversion lesson, NDG. Is that why a parking meter is called a meter because it's one meter tall? :lol:

Oh, and Luna, I had at one time way back when suggested that MC had shut down the system, too, and was advised that "Metocean is a reputable business and would not permit something like that to happen," so, no, MC hasn't stopped the reporting. But that's not to say that Weid hasn't turned it off somehow. When Metocean lost contact with him for over three weeks in December, he claimed it was the antenna and that he fixed it. Therefore, whenever he wants to stop the signal he only has to mess with the antenna.

Thanks for the metric conversion lesson, NDG. Is that why a parking meter is called a meter because it's one meter tall? :lol:

Oh, and Luna, I had at one time way back when suggested that MC had shut down the system, too, and was advised that "Metocean is a reputable business and would not permit something like that to happen," so, no, MC hasn't stopped the reporting. But that's not to say that Weid hasn't turned it off somehow. When Metocean lost contact with him for over three weeks in December, he claimed it was the antenna and that he fixed it. Therefore, whenever he wants to stop the signal he only has to mess with the antenna.

Yes - my conspiracy theory is along those lines - MC and Reid shut it down not MetOcean. I am suspicious that this equipment will operate quite well on an exposed floating buoy but not so well on a boat -- seems illogical to me. If it is in fact faulty, I think Reid has used up all his spares.

Hi Mad, Just you and me, everyone's sailing or drinking. Hope you get out sailing this weekend...

Not very likely! - kids got colds and I have to see a woman about some chickens tomorrow.

edit> the drinking will be happening for sure! As soon as 8:30 rolls around and the kids go to bed....

edit edit> how about you? doing any sailing lately? drinking!?

Not very likely! - kids got colds and I have to see a woman about some chickens tomorrow.

edit> the drinking will be happening for sure! As soon as 8:30 rolls around and the kids go to bed....

edit edit> how about you? doing any sailing lately? drinking!?

Too cold to sail here but warmer days are around the bend. Forgot about the time difference. I'm waiting for the F1 race from Melbourne. Gonna look for Weid in the stands. Actually, he'd probably be able to schmooze his way into the pits!

Those doll videos were very disturbing, so I'll counteract the nausia in a couple days after I edit my new 1000 days interview series. This one takes place at the St. Patricks day parade in Newport. You'd think that someone in this sailing town would know of Reid, Soanya and 1000 days. Nope. Have to edit, but I think you'll find the guy pissing on the post office, the shriner in the Gremlin and "drunk guy" will really help you understand the importance of Reid's mission to mankind.

I also filmed ham sandwiches in a particular bar that some might be familiar with. If you don't recognize the bar, here's a hint -- there's a pool table under the blue tarp ;)

Sailing tomorrow, but hope to have it YouTubed by Tuesday.

B2S's weather routing is as good as you can get - I'm very impressed with the level of detail he provides. MC would do well heeding his advice and passing it along to their lonely looney. I seem to recall the website saying that some friend was doing weather reporting for Reid but the website claims money is needed for this -

I've been thinking the same thing, for a while.

Call me a softie - I dropped a comment on their blog last night, telling them about B2S's thread, with a link to it.

It seems they have been following his site for some time now. That is one of the reasons that he has removed the data from here and tried to keep a low profile about what's happening. No parodies, bs on the weather channel, strictly business. Actually, it's best to drop the subject if you get my drift.

Please...no.....not Melbourne :(

For purely selfish reasons, MC needs to be advised about the perils of Bass Strait (between Tasmania and Victoria, where many many ships / yachts have wrecked, due to the extreme conditions there during storms. For those that dont know, Bass Strait is relatively shallow, which results in short sharp high seas with no backs).

Better to sail below Tassie, and let their SAR deal with it.

Yes I know - selfish <_< Ive managed to stay silent for whatever number of days he has been out there, and never wanted to get involved, but the thought of him coming to Melbourne...uggh

Please...no.....not Melbourne :(

For purely selfish reasons, MC needs to be advised about the perils of Bass Strait (between Tasmania and Victoria, where many many ships / yachts have wrecked, due to the extreme conditions there during storms. For those that dont know, Bass Strait is relatively shallow, which results in short sharp high seas with no backs).

Better to sail below Tassie, and let their SAR deal with it.

Yes I know - selfish <_< Ive managed to stay silent for whatever number of days he has been out there, and never wanted to get involved, but the thought of him coming to Melbourne...uggh

I'm curious. I've never been to Australia. Being an East Coast Yank from Maryland, the only Australian beer I've ever had has been Fosters. Do you guys down under have a creamy ale like the english pub ale Boddingtons? If so, I'd love to try it. Boddy's is as thick and creamy as Guiness, but not on the bitter side like a porter. What'cha'all got?

Does anyone know if Stowe has any legal issues in Australia? If he pulls into Melbourne, will he be placed under arrest? That is, providing he dumps his hydroponic over the side before he enters port....

If you had been following this thread at all recently you would know the answer to this. Go back and read the posts regarding the pre-pickup of Sayonara...no more free cliff notes! But don't worry, he's not landing (unless, of course, Jon Sanders is coming out to get him).

Are the wheels off the whole 1000 day sideshow? No updates, no tracking, bad weather approaching and solitary days with no audience for Weedy's ego to feed off of.

There have been similar silences in the past but this one might be more significant.

Even Sprout girl hasn't been heard from. That didn't last long.

What a crock of shit that is that MET594 is reporting on MET595. Does anyone recall if he had two tracking units on board? I think we were informed from the beginning that he had two in case one failed, and the only way 594 would be reporting his location is if it was on the Anne (unless we've really been lied to and he has a pilot ship escorting him this whole time filming his voyage for his "documentary"). I'm pretty sure he replaced an antenna in December for the unit...makes sense he would have two units. JP, you have a good memory for this stuff...what's your recollection of the tracking units stuff.

Here's the January 12 report from the 1000days site about fixing the problem back then. This info on 594 doesn't make sense unless it's on board, like I said.

METOCEAN TRACKING FIXED

After a week of wrestling with the Metocean tracking unit the problem as been corrected. The fault was in the antenna. The broadcast part of the unit includes a 60 foot cable that goes up the mast to an antenna at the the top. A backup cable and antenna was connected and that worked. The folks at Metocean pitched in as usual and were very helpful. This morning we got an email from them after they had spoken with the Anne confirming a good transmission. A little while later updates appeared on the Metocean website. I'm glad that's sorted because it's disturbing not having a good fix on their location.

Can somebody figure out how to find the coordinates for the last 15 days on this unit: MET594@orbcomm.net

Whoops, turn off the conspiracy alarm.

Nobody said anything about a second or alternate vessel tracking unit doing the reporting. As I understand it, MET594 simply represents an alternate address for transmitting data. For some reason probably related to something on the land-side of the data link, our favorite VTU stopped updating as usual and started using the MET594 address. It sounds like the techies at Martec are working on the issue. I don't believe there's anything hinky, carbon unit-wise.

The info I received was provided voluntarily, without input from any "weather threaders" that I know of.

To dump position info for the original 595 drifting buoy, use this url; change your start and and end dates as needed:

(Note the url has changed)

https://www.mettrac.com/daysatsea/display_p...date=2008-03-17

For the 594 buoy, use:

As you see, changing the id= to a value one lower would select the previous buoy, ie MET594. However, there is no data for either.

The daysatasea pages at Metocean are just a front-end to their database; changing the id= string selects another buoy. MET598 looks like a fun ride!

Has anyone been checking and keeping up with those extra blogs that were discovered a few weeks ago??? I forgot to bookmark them and well, forgot about them completely until now.

From 700 Days At Sea

"Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Please Refer to the Official 1000 Days Website for Any Further Info

1000days.net

This is the only official website on the net for following the continuing saga of Reid Stowe sailing alone on the Schooner Anne Around the World."

To dump position info for the original 595 drifting buoy, use this url; change your start and and end dates as needed:

(Note the url has changed)

For the 594 buoy, use:

As you see, changing the id= to a value one lower would select the previous buoy, ie MET594. However, there is no data for either.

The daysatasea pages at Metocean are just a front-end to their database; changing the id= string selects another buoy. MET598 looks like a fun ride!

Wouldn't it have been easier just to say that there is no way to obtain data related to SchoonerAnne's current position? Or, is there something I'm missing in the above info?

asawolf asked how to access MET594. Also the URL has changed from vms.metocean.com to www.metocean.com and the link to the 1000days page is broken in the new root. I attempted to provide direct links so that when data is received we know where to retrieve it from.

I have a script that polls the links every couple of minute and will alert when new data appears.

But at the moment it's like a wonder-bra: Looks good from the outside but there's actually fuck-all in there.

this thread gets frequent white noise; you have to twiddle with the squelch button.

I use the squelch adjustment to tune out all of the "fuck off newbie" comments.

Mr. Stowe shall never see land again.

I shall thank all of you for the abusive comments in advance.

Its been an entertaining 10+ months..............

asawolf asked how to access MET594. Also the URL has changed from vms.metocean.com to www.metocean.com and the link to the 1000days page is broken in the new root. I attempted to provide direct links so that when data is received we know where to retrieve it from.

I have a script that polls the links every couple of minute and will alert when new data appears.

But at the moment it's like a wonder-bra: Looks good from the outside but there's actually fuck-all in there.

Roger that, but FYI, it would appear that MetOcean is receiving position reports from the VTU via the MET594 address/channel or whatever.

I use the squelch adjustment to tune out all of the "fuck off newbie" comments.

Mr. Stowe shall never see land again.

I shall thank all of you for the abusive comments in advance.

Its been an entertaining 10+ months..............

hey ' don't give up. remember the movie "note in the bottle" ? now STFU noo-bee....your welcome

hey ' don't give up. remember the movie "note in the bottle" ? now STFU noo-bee....your welcome

...and how is it that u should consider yourself qualified to tell me to fuck off?

It would seem that u are no higher in the pecking order than myself?

and with regard to your question, no I do not recall the movie "note in the bottle"

will a qualified anarchist please tell 'Balsero' to fuck off since I have yet to achieve that honor.

...and how is it that u should consider yourself qualified to tell me to fuck off?

and with regard to your question, no I do not recall the movie "note in the bottle"

will a qualified anarchist please tell 'Balsero' to fuck off since I have yet to achieve that honor.

You both can avoid the infamous fuck off if you show your tits ;) . However, I beleive that would be the friday thread.

Too funny!!

I guess I'm a "qualified anarchist" to tell you both to fuck off because I have one day Seniority on you, and 2 days on Balsero... but I think it should be about time here, not quantity of babbling... uh.. uh.. sorta like... um... me. :unsure:

And on that note... good one Pipsqueak!!!!! :lol:

Yep...his new audio is on the 1000day site. Claims he was hit by "a white squall" !! Wonder what he will call Wednesdays weather cause he is gonna get smacked! He is gonna run out of thread before he runs out of cheese!!