Couple Cruise for 1000 Days

Perhaps the barfing is due to something growing in your belly? Hmmm, you sure look pregnant in the video interview this May 2008 with Harold Hudson. I would guess about 5 months or so. Check out how you look in the video and tell me it isn't so.

Could only watch 29 seconds, but uhhhmmmmm...yeah. Quite possibly she's been breiding. Horrid thought.

Either that or way too many ham sandwiches.

• Replies 30.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Regatta Dog

• JPlanet

• awolf209

• billy backstay

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I haven't heard of this type of cruise before, if it is in real then i would like to go for it. It will be very adventurous and even i want to know that how this experience will be, I have some friend

Translation ... "Sorry dude, no names and/or locations because I made it all up."   Reality ... Reid "supporters" rise up in direct opposition of "rabidity" of Reid bashers.   For instance, look a

Why is it that you demand that other people prove their assertions to your satisfaction while you spout oft bizarre theories that utterly defy reason and expect to be taken seriously?.   Stowe isn't

Posted Images

Perhaps the barfing is due to something growing in your belly? Hmmm, you sure look pregnant in the video interview this May 2008 with Harold Hudson. I would guess about 5 months or so. Check out how you look in the video and tell me it isn't so.

:o OMG! I could only watch it for 2 minutes, but YEAH! Hey Soy! What are you planning to name the Lil' Sprout?

HAA! Pregnant! Without question. Soanya Ahmed expecting first baby concieve at sea. Now I know what they were doing when they smacked into a container ship.

They did not obey the 11th General Order - To be especially watchful at night and during the time for challenging, to challenge all persons on or near my post, and to allow no one to pass without proper authority.

Saw some emails in the past week on the 1000daysofhell blog that spoke of her being large with another NYC welfare case. Wrote it off as Hovian Tool's™ making trouble.

I wanted to take red hot kitting needles to my eyes and ears after 5 minutes of that video - Harold is one strange duck....

Soy could be preggers, or has been working the snack bar at the 7-11 in Queens and eating them out of ham sandwiches.

Or perhaps Regatta Dog may have been doing some leg humping at Soy's welcome home party and we will soon hear the multiple pitter-patters of four little feet at the government housing project....

Once again, you can't make this shit up!!!

TITFR

OMG, sure looks preggers to me! Eeewwww! Guess Weid will never be coming back (if she's stupid enough to tell him). I've only watched the first 10 minutes and that's been a bit hard to take but will continue watching in bits and pieces. Could also be that she's so happy to be back in the food capital of the world and is inhaling anything and everything that she sees but I'm seeing a small weidlet on the horizon :lol::lol::lol: Her parents will really disown her if she's pregnant by him!

"Breiding"..... Aaaccchhh!!!

I've been offline for a few days. It's amazing what you can miss out on with this thread if ya don't stay with it. It becomes, like, important or something.... What's that say about my life?

And lo, she swaddled the babe in shreided sails...

The 1000 Days Naivety

Good one, Jeep....Now if only you had him walking the plank because I think he'd rather commit suicide than take responsibility for the spawn of Weid.

Reid & Soanya Answer Some of Your Questions from Blog Comments

Questions from Blog

How do you scrub the bottom of the schooner if you'll be gone so long at sea? Dive under every now and then I guess?

A. Reid will have to dive under to clean the bottom of the schooner when we're in calm warm waters. Growth on the hull tends to die out when exposed to extremes in weather, so warm weather growth will die off in colder areas and vice versa. Hopefully, there won't be much scraping to do.

And did you have to take precautions to avoid an unwanted pregnancy while you're away?

A. Yes. We're very careful about that and are using two forms of birth control. It's just one more thing that we have to be aware of and take preventative action against.

Guess the shipboard rats ate through the condoms and Sayonara didn't know that candy buttons weren't birth control pills. I'm surprised Weid didn't have a vasectomy a long time ago since he didn't want the responsibility of kids. But maybe Weid did the deid with his seid. :huh:

I just found this!

<a href="

target="_blank">

Soanya's Pregnancy's Announced

</a>

You really think that anyone will look at that link?????

Sea sickness? They must have known that she was pregnant (morning sickness? lack of period) and that she had to leave at Perth as the last safe haven for a pregnant HO to get off the scow. The last thing either sleezy reedy and the impregnated HO wanted was to have to go through a delivery on that barnicle bloated barge, at sea!!

If you can stomach through this towards the end.....http://youtube.com/watch?v=-fM5eKCGnPw...Soy claims she has "gained some weight and feels much better". Not exactly sounding like a proud mama to be! Maybe it is just her hearty eating habits now that she can get NY pizza???

No, its not hamburgers. She's definately preggers, and her bust size has gone up considerably in the process too.

American family law requires Reid to commence contributing to child support for Sayonara, as soon as the pregnancy is discovered. The funds would, at this stage, be applied to appropriate maternity wear, foundation garments, and medical expenses. This is a legitimate Reid debt....

LAY OFF, TIMMY. AT LEAST REID IS OUT THERE DOING IT. BESIDES, EVEN IF SHE IS PREGGERS IT WAS SO LONG AGO. HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE HELD COUNTABLE FOR EVERYTHING YOU DID A MONTH OR TWO AGO? HUH, ANSWER THAT!

I'LL HANG UP AND WAIT FOR YOUR ANSWER.

LAY OFF, TIMMY. AT LEAST REID IS OUT THERE DOING IT. BESIDES, EVEN IF SHE IS PREGGERS IT WAS SO LONG AGO. HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE HELD COUNTABLE FOR EVERYTHING YOU DID A MONTH OR TWO AGO? HUH, ANSWER THAT!

I'LL HANG UP AND WAIT FOR YOUR ANSWER.

HAVE YOU BEEN HERE BEFORE???

DID YOU FORGET YOUR LOGIN???

hey tdBF You want the truth ?

You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has boats. And those boats have to be sailed by men with skills. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Captain Lithium ? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Sayonara and you curse the Mission Control. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Soanya's pregnancy, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me sailing my boat. You need me sailing my boat.

We use words like honor, code, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a tiny dick who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!

I gotta say, she certainly looks pregnant to me.

Frightening.

I'm going to have to start following this thread again.

Do we have a response from MC?

I gotta say, she certainly looks pregnant to me.

Frightening.

I really hope she isn't. It's one thing for the SA mob to speculate on the liklihood of pregnancy during this 1000 day fiasco but for her to be with Hovian is probably the stupidest of all the stupid things that have occurred thus far. Her parents must be thrilled.

On a lighter note, in response to overwhelming demand from the SA community the new and improved 1000 day store has added Void Ho gear to their ever expanding designer collection. Didn't see any Dryshirts though.

I really hope she isn't. It's one thing for the SA mob to speculate on the liklihood of pregnancy during this 1000 day fiasco but for her to be with Hovian is probably the stupidest of all the stupid things that have occurred thus far. Her parents must be thrilled.

On a lighter note, in response to overwhelming demand from the SA community the new and improved 1000 day store has added Void Ho gear to their ever expanding designer collection. Didn't see any Dryshirts though.

Can we expect to be able to order baby bibs and diapers with Void Ho logo???

Day 382 Red Sky In The Morning

Tuesday, 06 May 2008

Wind NNE 30 knots, Course ESE, Speed 4 to 5 knots, Position 36° 42' S by 168° 55' W

This is our second red sky in the morning and our only glimpse of blue sky in two days. A heavy cloud blanket darkened the days and the nights. I was glad I only had up two double reefed foresails and the working jib. Normally I would have the staysail up rather than the jib because it's smaller and easier to handle on a boom, but the jib was up while the staysail was under repair and I've left it because it's doing such a great job and the wind is not to heavy. I spend my days sewing and doing what I have to do to keep the schooner going. I'm up through the night with a couple quick cat naps in the day and one day moves into the next. I'm almost like an animal without thoughts, like an albatross dipping and rising above the waves.

Ok, now he's Jonathan Livingston Albatross!

Albatross.jpg

Day 382 Red Sky In The Morning

Tuesday, 06 May 2008

Wind NNE 30 knots, Course ESE, Speed 4 to 5 knots, Position 36° 42' S by 168° 55' W

This is our second red sky in the morning and our only glimpse of blue sky in two days. A heavy cloud blanket darkened the days and the nights. I was glad I only had up two double reefed foresails and the working jib. Normally I would have the staysail up rather than the jib because it's smaller and easier to handle on a boom, but the jib was up while the staysail was under repair and I've left it because it's doing such a great job and the wind is not to heavy. I spend my days sewing and doing what I have to do to keep the schooner going. I'm up through the night with a couple quick cat naps in the day and one day moves into the next. I'm almost like an animal without thoughts, like an albatross dipping and rising above the waves.

Ok, now he's Jonathan Livingston Albatross!

Albatross.jpg

Do the two speciaes of birds get along?

spon_stork.jpg

This could get ugly.

I'm up through the night with a couple quick cat naps in the day and one day moves into the next.

=========================

Bullshit. That is complete and utter nonsense. He'd be able to do that for about 72 hours at the most before he fell asleep for a good 8 to 10 hours. Let me tell you what's really happening. The sun goes down. He makes sure his nav lights are on. He goes below, grabs something to eat. He flogs his dolphin, takes a couple of bong hits, and then hits the rack.

Saw a good bit of Soy's new vid.

Reminded of Jon Sanders record that Weedy is attempting to break. The man completed 3 circumnavigations during his 600 whatever days out. He was

SAILING. None of this bobbing around and drifting rubbish. If I were Sanders I'd be pissed. His helping Weed and Soy is a truly incredible bit of sportsmanship and generosity. I never would wish Weedy ill but I do hope he doesn't beat Sanders record. There is no comparison yet Weedy would never recognize the difference and give Sanders his due if he does manage to stay afloat long enough.

Soy was also not bashful about proclaiming her bogus woman at sea or couple at sea records. What bullshit.

Reminded of Jon Sanders record that Weedy is attempting to break. The man completed 3 circumnavigations during his 600 whatever days out. He was

SAILING. None of this bobbing around and drifting rubbish. If I were Sanders I'd be pissed. His helping Weed and Soy is a truly incredible bit of sportsmanship and generosity. I never would wish Weedy ill but I do hope he doesn't beat Sanders record. There is no comparison yet Weedy would never recognize the difference and give Sanders his due if he does manage to stay afloat long enough.

Soy was also not bashful about proclaiming her bogus woman at sea or couple at sea records. What bullshit.

amen, redboat.

the more i learn about jon sanders, the more i am crazy about this guy; a gentleman and terrific sailor!

reid's insistance on playing a different heroic role with each post is ludicrous.

he's noah! he's ulysees! he's betsy ross! he's paul revere! now he's an albatross?

cheesus; he's everybody except the grifter/drifter he truly is.

no fears about him breaking sander's record; it just aint gonna happen.

Jon Sanders is a man of character who responded when called upon by Reid and MC to get Soanya off the boat. It was a PR move, pretty cheesy by most standards, but one must remember Reid's sense of entitlement. He took advantage of Jon's good nature.

What SHOULD be remembered about Soanya's transfer is that her illness, whether from seasickness or a well placed load of dork snot, took a back seat to the PR Jon Sanders gave the cruise. Pregnant or not, it was just another example of feeding the ego at any cost. How many extra days did it take to get to Perth?

Wait until someone asks her who held the previous records and you'll see a deer in the headlights. No doubt in my mind that between convict transports to OZ and wives of whalers, both those claims will be shot down.

BTW - JS himself said "The boat will survive, but he's not going to break any records."

(Post #1131 Gouv. ;) )

If Sayonara is as pregnant as she looks, she should be delivering in August or September. His impending fatherhood will be his excuse for aborting the voyage ("I have to do the right thing and support my child and its mother." :lol::lol: ) I'd guess that MC is frantically trying to locate a free slip somewhere for the Anne, using the selling point that the marina could charge fees to board her as a tourist attraction. 'Cause if Soy is with child, her Guayanese parents aren't going to be very happy, and she's going to be needing a place to live pronto!

But if Weid stays true to himself, he'll hightail it to some Pacific isle to spend the rest of his days with his choice of many nubile young things.

hey tdBF You want the truth ?

You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has boats. And those boats have to be sailed by men with skills. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Captain Lithium ? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Sayonara and you curse the Mission Control. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Soanya's pregnancy, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me sailing my boat. You need me sailing my boat.

We use words like honor, code, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a tiny dick who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!

You da man, TTT....once Weiddy sees this he's heading for Gitmo!

I'm almost like an animal without thoughts............

============================

I'll say. A 54 year old perv knocking up a 23 year old. You, Weid ole boy, will be 72 years old on prom night. You are an animal without thought...

If Sayonara is as pregnant as she looks, she should be delivering in August or September. His impending fatherhood will be his excuse for aborting the voyage ("I have to do the right thing and support my child and its mother." :lol::lol: ) I'd guess that MC is frantically trying to locate a free slip somewhere for the Anne, using the selling point that the marina could charge fees to board her as a tourist attraction. 'Cause if Soy is with child, her Guayanese parents aren't going to be very happy, and she's going to be needing a place to live pronto!

But if Weid stays true to himself, he'll hightail it to some Pacific isle to spend the rest of his days with his choice of many nubile young things.

That's exactly what happened with Sayonara. Now she's damaged goods and he's heading for the hills.

the latest on bloginterviewr.com

# Seeman

May 6th, 2008 - 6:56 pm

Tab,

If you don’t think that continually sailing on any size vessel for three years involves gargantuan sacrifice and incredible hardship, then you must be the guy Kevin Costner played in Waterworld.

Realistically, Where do you think most cruisers still put their discharge when they can with the unconscionable lack of pump out facilities in the NYC area?

If that’s the sort of additional toxicity to the NYC maritime environment that puts you on a pedestal, gets you up in arms, and makes you want to judge Stowe as an anti-environmentalist phony, you’re entitled to your opinion.

# Seeman

Tab,

If you don’t think that continually sailing on any size vessel for three years involves gargantuan sacrifice and incredible hardship, then you must be the guy Kevin Costner played in Waterworld.

The only reason Weid is enduring "gargantuan sacrifice and incredible hardship..." is because he couldn't get anyone to pony up with brand new sails upon departure so he has had to spend the last three months mending sails, which is causing him tremendous pain in his hands. And all the time he is having to devote to mending his sails is taking time away from him keeping up with all the other little problems with his boat, therefore the tub is deteriorating under his feet. Your choice of the word 'sacrifice' is a joke since John Q. Public made the sacrifices so he could depart in the first place. And I'd be willing to bet that he'd still be sitting in NY City collecting illegal donations if he still had a free berth!

Weid is doing absolutely what he set out to do, his lifelong dream and I hardly think he wakes up each day thinking "Woe is me, I just hate what's happening to me." Do I think that's a hardship? No. All his problems are self-inflicted! He loves to sail, and if he had decent sails he'd be spending some time on his yoga platform laughing at those poor working suckers who are keeping his fucking dream alive.

Eventually, everyone's karma catches up to him/her. His is catching up! And his new mantra of "I sleep twenty minute catnaps" is another crock of crap. As I've mentioned before and someone else just pointed out, after 72 hours it's not possible to stay awake all those hours.

Hey everyone, Gilligan wants to know if we've seen Void Ho! :lol::lol::lol:

Gill, we do everything in our power to NOT get snagged into seeing Void Ho!

Just watched a little more of Sayonara's video. Do you real sailors out there take offense at her being referred to as "Soanya Ahmad, mariner extraordinaire." I'd love to know how many days she stayed completely below deck of her 305 days at sea. Before she goes trying to get into record books, I think those numbers should be clarified: On deck helping, below deck vegetating/puking.

Elle,

Thanks! I just posted this.

# Seeman

Tab,

Realistically, Where do you think most cruisers still put their discharge when they can with the unconscionable lack of pump out facilities in the NYC area?

If that’s the sort of additional toxicity to the NYC maritime environment that puts you on a pedestal, gets you up in arms, and makes you want to judge Stowe as an anti-environmentalist phony, you’re entitled to your opinion.

# Tabman

May 6th, 2008 - 10:40 pm

Actually I’m not the guy from waterworld, but I have my idea of sacrifice. That is working for what is correct, moral and required by the law. Reid would have, in my opinion, made a sacrifice by differing his ambitions to sail off on his boat until he paid his child support bills. Hardship? Sure I’ll give him that, but sacrifice? Nope a real man would have stepped up to the plate, found work and done without to take care of his child.

As far as the sewage dumping goes I don’t buy your augment for a “New York Minute”. Simply stating that “everybody does it” and lamenting the lack of pumpout facilities does not at all make it correct. If he was indeed concerned about the environment.

And a Google search shows that there is a pumpout location at pier 63 in Manhattan, looks like it’s been their for quite some time. Isn’t that the same pier where Anne was berthed?

And if it were for some reason inoperable a quick look through the yellow pages would no doubt yield several “land based” companies who could have provided sewage removal.

I don’t think any of this, as you say, “puts me on a pedestal”. Rather I feel that it is a simple responsibility of all people put other’s needs first, whether it is supporting our children or protecting our environment, before we embark on our own “missions” in life.

Hey Tabman - we must have been typing at the same time. Here's my $0.02 on the blog --

1. Regatta Dog
    May 6th, 2008 - 11:04 pm I don’t think that Tab was flying a “World Flag” a month ago and spent the past 300 days extolling the virtues of environmentalism like Reid Stowe has. I think that when Tab goes sailing, he probably sails. Tab probably wouldn’t leave the dock for an afternoon sail without making sure his boat was sea worthy. I would guess that Tab’s sacrifice when he goes sailing is dipping into his own wallet instead of the wallets of unsuspecting, non sailors who hit a PayPal button on Reid’s site so he can tech NASA how to get to mars with his paintings and mung bean sprouts. Tab probably wouldn’t take anyone off-shore for a long weekend without first knowing if that person were prone to sea sickness. I don’t think Tab would allow any one who knows him try to make him into a martyr for doing what he loves to do. I would bet that Tab has no back child support and never served time in prison for anything, let alone being involved in smuggling 15 tons of marijuana into the US.

Everything above that I doubt Tab has done, Reid has done. I don’t know who Tab is. I’ve never met Tab, but I believe from what he’s written that he’s a real sailor and, as such, is more deserving of respect than Reid Stowe.

Reid’s a deadbeat dad and convicted drug smuggler. He’s lied about his past accomplishments and thinks drifting around the oceans on someone else’s dime makes him some sort of hero adventurer.

The only thing “gargantuan” about Reid Stowe is his own impression of himself and his importance in the world. He’s doing nothing worthy of note. Forget about his detractors. If achieving his own stated goals before leaving Hoboken can be used as a measure of success — Reid Stowe is an abject failure.

Day 379

Wednesday

Course due east, Wind 30 knots at 90 degrees magnetic, Boatspeed 8-10 knots.

BERTHING TECHNIQUES.

Last night, I shortened sail further as the wind increased, and the Anne started rolling the gunwhales under. She always looks different when she lets her guard rails down. That is always a good early sign that a light gale is approaching. I got only 5 hours sleep last night, but I know that I would rather be out here suffering a good blow, than moored up somewhere in a marina undergoing berthing pains.

There is nothing like avoiding a berth whenever you can. I think Sueya shares my thoughts in that regard. For more than 100 days, she would wake at night, crying and saying "I dont want a berth Reid." I know how she feels, but it was necessary to keep her on the boat long enough to set a record. Even if at the end of the day, a berth is unavoidable, it was worth the pain for me to get a record. Berths can be such annoying things. They force you to toe the line, and they limit you in every way imaginable. Not only are they painful when approaching a berth, but they can be a real pain in the backside when you want to slip away in the dead of night without unnecessarily waking the neighbours, parents or the authorities.

I always found the thought and sight of an approaching berth distasteful, and to be avoided whenever possible. I keep on hand two devices to control the berthing process, which are absolutely critical in a crisis.

The first device is shaped like a wheel, with many wooden handles. If you turn it just the right amount at the right time, it can avoid the berth totally, and send you up a creek instead.

The second device is attached to the end of a long piece of string, and thrown at exactly the right moment. It requires great self control to avoid premature ejecting, but it brings momentum to a halt, and can be easily removed by going backwards and forwards and applying slight tension.

I will never be without my two berthing control devices.

Well, I am off now, to the other side of the world, where there are endless opportunities, and I am sure, many more berths to confront and avoid.

Thankyou Eric for the medicine to cure our little problem, and for your berthing control advice, and thankyou Mission Control for keeping a certain little indiscretion out of the public eye.

I havent heard from Suenya for a while. I wonder how she is. I wonder how the stormy petrels clean their feathers.

I forgive you all, especially you Harold.

Love (me).

I think I would pay good money to see Harold interview Mr Ahmed, on the subject of how Mr Ahmed will cope with... um say, the rope handling skills needed to finish off an unexpected berthing.

The Webster Dictionary defines a wide berth as

Ample space or distance to avoid an unwanted consequence: eg, gave their hot and angry colleague a wide berth.

I always thought the only way to avoid a berth was with a brow thruster, but now that Ive learnt that my mast has a brow, does this mean that I can only thrust against the mast if I want to avoid a berth ??. And how can you thrust against a mast, when all it wants to do is talk to you non stop during ??

The only thing “gargantuan” about Reid Stowe is his own impression of himself and his importance in the world. He’s doing nothing worthy of note. Forget about his detractors. If achieving his own stated goals before leaving Hoboken can be used as a measure of success — Reid Stowe is an abject failure.

Hey RD, why the hate?

This thread is almost like a bunch of skinheads kicking a drunk / hobo to death in the park!, not a good look!

On the positive

Reid has provided us with endless entertainment, and B2S has educated us..

Reid has shown that you can with minimal preparation, and an unseaworthy boat bob halfway around the world

Reid did drop Soy off, so can sail without a baby near him!

Reid smuggled dope, in large commercial quantities for sure, he was judged by society, not as if he sold cigarettes or smack or was a lawyer

Reid has a paypal account for individuals to bung him some bling, not as if a govt or company is wasting shareholders money sponsoring him aka many round the world sailors, many other things people /govts waste there money on. Not as if you have to pay.. plus you can get a nice mug! or would have to be to contribute but thats up to you anyway?

To live 3 years on sprouts is huge? and to survive like that, one has to ask why!

To keep off the streets in effect to self-jail got to be good..

On the negative

Reid didn't pay the child support, which is bad, even worse his child (now step sister to be) grew up to be a lawyer, this is really bad you guys have enough people in your jails..

So onya Reid, if you want to bob around on your pos and live off contributions from folk and on sprouts, thats your call. I respect your right to be free.. but please bung your new kid some cash, there are more than enough lawyers sucking the blood out of the planet..

As for science well that's a thing, just how quickly he will go madder than he clearly is? and also sailing a reef of marine life how big will it grow? will it make its own oxygen?

So chill RD, tis just a hobo doing his stuff.....

:lol: :lol:

Hey RD, why the hate?

Reid himself once said:

I always thought with words and studied learning, leave them at the language door and close it. Open the love's window and let the moon's wisdom in.

Reid's sailing on an all expenses paid cruise on a 70 foot sailing yacht. He's doing what he claims to love so much and whining most of the time about hardships, the daily struggle for survival, and blaming lack of equipment and equipment failures on others not stepping up with donations.

If he were a hobo in the park, I'd probably toss him a few coins, but he's not a hobo in the park.........yet.

My love's window is wide open, SB.

Hey Tabman - we must have been typing at the same time. Here's my $0.02 on the blog --
  1. Regatta Dog
    May 6th, 2008 - 11:04 pm I don’t think that Tab was flying a “World Flag” a month ago and spent the past 300 days extolling the virtues of environmentalism like Reid Stowe has. I think that when Tab goes sailing, he probably sails. Tab probably wouldn’t leave the dock for an afternoon sail without making sure his boat was sea worthy. I would guess that Tab’s sacrifice when he goes sailing is dipping into his own wallet instead of the wallets of unsuspecting, non sailors who hit a PayPal button on Reid’s site so he can tech NASA how to get to mars with his paintings and mung bean sprouts. Tab probably wouldn’t take anyone off-shore for a long weekend without first knowing if that person were prone to sea sickness. I don’t think Tab would allow any one who knows him try to make him into a martyr for doing what he loves to do. I would bet that Tab has no back child support and never served time in prison for anything, let alone being involved in smuggling 15 tons of marijuana into the US.

Everything above that I doubt Tab has done, Reid has done. I don’t know who Tab is. I’ve never met Tab, but I believe from what he’s written that he’s a real sailor and, as such, is more deserving of respect than Reid Stowe.

Reid’s a deadbeat dad and convicted drug smuggler. He’s lied about his past accomplishments and thinks drifting around the oceans on someone else’s dime makes him some sort of hero adventurer.

RD, good stuff!

It is too funny that there is a pumpout station on the pier where Anne was berthed (according to NY websites)! My spelling and grammar was awful in my post to the blog! Glad that you posted a good and eloquent reply as well!

Now as far as me spending time in prison, well I hope the night spent with the State Troopers on Block Island doesn't count. They could not prove I had anything to do with the missing horse, backhoe or launch so had to let me go anyway. . .

Now as far as me spending time in prison, well I hope the night spent with the State Troopers on Block Island doesn't count. They could not prove I had anything to do with the missing horse, backhoe or launch so had to let me go anyway. . .

Bah! Who hasn't?

Would like to hear that story, though...

Bah! Who hasn't?

Would like to hear that story, though...

Not much of a story really. I needed to get from Yellow Kittens back to the boat moored in New Harbor, it was late and I did what needed to be done.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Not much of a story really. I needed to get from Yellow Kittens back to the boat moored in New Harbor, it was late and I did what needed to be done.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Fair enough. Totally understandable. Just the horse & backhoe part sounded kinky.

Nothing proven, but the ex-girlfriend said the flushing into the river went on while she was onboard and continued after she left. It supposedly was discovered and very quickly corrected after she wrote letters to several fund-raisers, asking why they'd support shit like that ;)

Fair enough. Totally understandable. Just the horse & backhoe part sounded kinky.

Ok. A Kitten, a horse and a hoe walk into a bar.....

I tried that walk one night and ended up at the airport. Ever think about stealing a plane to get to Paynes? The thought crossed my mind.

Guess the shipboard rats ate through the condoms and Sayonara didn't know that candy buttons weren't birth control pills. I'm surprised Weid didn't have a vasectomy a long time ago since he didn't want the responsibility of kids. But maybe Weid did the deid with his seid. :huh:

He probably did not have a vasectomy because nobody would donate the money to perform the procedure! :lol:

Ok. A Kitten, a horse and a hoe walk into a bar.....

I tried that walk one night and ended up at the airport. Ever think about stealing a plane to get to Paynes? The thought crossed my mind.

No a plane never crossed my mind, but Bob Derecktor was really pissed about something we used to transport ourselves one night. Ok nuff said on to other subjects.

He probably did not have a vasectomy because nobody would donate the money to perform the procedure! :lol:

I'm surprised his first wife didn't remove his balls....

No a plane never crossed my mind, but Bob Derecktor was really pissed about something we used to transport ourselves one night. Ok nuff said on to other subjects.

As in Derecktor in Mamaroneck?

As Captain, could Weid have legally married Soy on board, prior to their magic nite of ecstasy? It would feel better to know the weidlet has a legal union responsible for him/her.

I don't think a minister or a captain can marry himself. And didn't someone discover that Weid doesn't have a captain's license, anyway? Maybe that's where they went one of the two times they went missing for more than a week: to get married by some passing ship captain and then honeymoon in South Africa. Or maybe that's why the president of the Royal Perth Yacht Club motored out along with Jon Sanders -- to marry them before Sayonara said sayonara! Yeah, that's the ticket. :lol::lol:

Yup, as in Salty Goose too!

I stopped reading this madness when Soysauce abandoned ship. What's happened since? Is she really pregnant?

Malnourished from puking and not eating well. Lot of old fashioned junk food when back in the States. Amazing how pizza and Big Macs can increase your waistline and bust. Everytime someone sees a potential baby bump in this land of anorexic women they spread the gossip like girls in geometry class. Unless of course Soanya has shown you her ultrasound with proof to the contrary, I'll vote for good old weight gain with unlimited food available in NYC. If you had to eat sprouts, fish, beans and pasta for a year, wouldn't you pig out when finally ashore?

but Bob Derecktor was really pissed about something we used to transport ourselves one night. Ok nuff said on to other subjects.

Bob had a hair trigger temper, as does Paul.....

Malnourished from puking and not eating well. Lot of old fashioned junk food when back in the States. Amazing how pizza and Big Macs can increase your waistline and bust. Everytime someone sees a potential baby bump in this land of anorexic women they spread the gossip like girls in geometry class. Unless of course Soanya has shown you her ultrasound with proof to the contrary, I'll vote for good old weight gain with unlimited food available in NYC. If you had to eat sprouts, fish, beans and pasta for a year, wouldn't you pig out when finally ashore?

Sure looks like a baby bump and the big bewbs that go along with pregnancy. Look at her legs, arms and face -- still skinny. Doubtful that all weight from binge eating for 2 months would land in belly and boobs.

Sure looks like a baby bump and the big bewbs that go along with pregnancy. Look at her legs, arms and face -- still skinny. Doubtful that all weight from binge eating for 2 months would land in belly and boobs.

PLUS the fact that in that vid interview she is wearing a maternity dress. Note the high waistband. ;)

TELEGRAM

WESTERN UNION OFICE

ROTORUA

CONGRATS ON NOT STOPPING WHEN YOU KNOW SHE WANTED YOU TO. STOP

YOU ARE CERTAINLY AN ASS EXPLORER. STOP.

ULTRASOUND PICS JUST BACK, REVEAL ITS A BUOY !! (I BET YOU WERE HOPING FOR A GULL). STOP

SUENYA SAYS SHE WILL CALL HER LITTLE CARE PACKAGE "REID STOWAWAY AHMED" AFTER HER IMMIGRANT GRANDFATHER. STOP

STOWAWEIGHS 8LBS 6OZ. SUENYA SAYS SHE CANT MAKE IT STOP.

EVEN WITH ERICS MEDICINE STOP.

YOUR COUSIN IN AUSTRIA RANG, HE SAYS THAT YOUR RESERVE CREW HE WAS BREEDING FOR YOU IN THE BASEMENT HAVE ESCAPED ALSO, AND HE FEELS THE NEED TO GET AWEIGH TOO. HE ASKS DO YOU WANT THE FIJI MAPS, OR THE CHRISTMAS ISLANDS ONES ? STOP

HE, SUENYA,STOWAWEIGH AND MR AHMED WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU AT CAPETOWN STOP.

MR AHMED HAS BEEN PRACTISING HIS KNOT TYING AND STITCHING SKILLS AND WANTS TO MAKE IT STOP.

WONT THE EXCITEMENT EVER STOP STOP

HAROLD.

(END OF EMISSION, THIS MISSION TRANSMISSION)

Great one, TTT, and I absolutely love the name "Suenya!" :lol::P:lol:

PLUS the fact that in that vid interview she is wearing a maternity dress. Note the high waistband. ;)

Well ... the high waistband is in fashion right now so that's how she's going to be able to hide her belly for a while longer than usual. She was seasick quite a bit during the voyage and if they were relying on oral birth control, this is probably how the "accident" happened. If MC is going to keep her front and centre for PR purposes, they'll have to acknowledge the pregnancy soon. This may also be the reason for Soanya's continued loyalty to the mission and to Reid. She has high expectations for her old man to do the right thing -- she obviously doesn't believe in history repeating itself with Reido.