Couple Cruise for 1000 Days

That headband ices the preggo cake... It's quite the fashion with celebrity moms-to-be like J-Lo and Jessica Alba. (Not that Soy is paying any attention to those evil media and pop culture influences). It lends an "aura" of innocence madonna virginal celibacy ... aw forget it!

I got you JP. Hold on there. ----- SEA MADNESS! CALL AN AMBULANCE! ------ JP - What's your name and what day is it?-------SEA MADNESS! SHIT - I THINK JP ATE SOME OF DT'S ASIAN SHRIMP. WHERE'S THE FUCKING AMBULANCE?

JP - Hang in there, hold my hand.... that's it.... we'll get you through this, but you have to want to live...... SEA MADNESS..... DAMNIT JP'S ASKING FOR YOU..... JP... Hang in there.....you are among friends. SEA MADNESS!!!! FUCK!!!! I LOST THE PULSE.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Time of death - 11:43 EST

• Replies 30.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Regatta Dog

• JPlanet

• awolf209

• billy backstay

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I haven't heard of this type of cruise before, if it is in real then i would like to go for it. It will be very adventurous and even i want to know that how this experience will be, I have some friend

Translation ... "Sorry dude, no names and/or locations because I made it all up."   Reality ... Reid "supporters" rise up in direct opposition of "rabidity" of Reid bashers.   For instance, look a

Why is it that you demand that other people prove their assertions to your satisfaction while you spout oft bizarre theories that utterly defy reason and expect to be taken seriously?.   Stowe isn't

Posted Images

I'd like to restate what I did back in post 151 of this thread...

Does it have potential for a record now?

Also - Is he dead yet?

I've got good news, and I've got bad news...

The good news: It's increidible! When I died, I saw a great white-rainbowed infinite void... and ran my ass back here.

The bad news: SeaMadness won't be back until he catches every last durn chicken that broke out when a Maersk ship ran into his barn.

post-22901-1210261249_thumb.jpg

The good news: It's increidible! When I died, I saw a great white-rainbowed infinite void... and ran my ass back here.

The bad news: SeaMadness won't be back until he catches every last durn chicken that broke out when a Maersk ship ran into his barn.

fact chance in hell that will happen

Ok, so perhaps Weid has had some impact over at NASA - They are offering $5,000 for someone to stay in bed for 90 days.... A space analgesic mission perhaps....

http://blog.wired.com/wiredscience/2008/05...offers-500.html (Not Void No)

Perhaps Soy was on to something... In her 'fragile condition' she could continue to lay around eating ham sandwiches while vomiting through her nose.... Morning sickness or sea sickness - When you do the technocolor yawn, it don't really matter, as long as someone steps up to clean up

YCMTSU - TITFR

Damn cargo ships. You gotta watch out for those things. One minute you scan the fields and 2 hours later they're everywhere. And, you can't crazy ivan your way out of the way. BAM! Chicken shit everywhere.

Glad you made it back from the other side JP. Sorry I wasn't around to hit on the hot female ambulance driver - I mean call for help!

We finally moved out to the chicken farm! We had been keeping them out there for a long time, and finally made the move. I am stuck with dial-up for another two weeks or so and then will have the dish setup. So, until then, I am reduced to getting online whenever I am at an internet cafe, or can swipe it free from someone with wireless! Yes, RD, I will keep my eye out for DT in the cafes.

It is amazing how much happened in just a few days! Soy pregnant with sextuplets (someone must have switched the birth control pills with fertility ones). Wolf passes the 1000 posts on 1000 days mark. Some dumbass posts as Soy and is not even slightly credible from the first post. PeteX comes home to roost (like my chicken jargin?). Of course, there was JP's life and death and life experience (making her more christ-like than reid). And well, RD - I am sure there have been several chair legs you've shacked up with in the last few days. Oh -and cscow - what is up with the child with 6 fingers on his right hand? I think he killed my father...

Ok - I'll check back in a little later.

- Rattlesnake really does taste a little like chicken!

Maersk again? I call Bull Shit. From the pictures, there's no way a ship hit the bondo-barn. That damage is consistent with shoddy construction leading to side plank failure caused by uneven hay distribution. Mr. Farmerman is full of crap.

SW%20Indiana%20Barn.jpg

BTW - Welcome back from the dead, JP. Did you see a bright light or was it just a void.

Damn cargo ships. You gotta watch out for those things. One minute you scan the fields and 2 hours later they're everywhere. And, you can't crazy ivan your way out of the way. BAM! Chicken shit everywhere.

Glad you made it back from the other side JP. Sorry I wasn't around to hit on the hot female ambulance driver - I mean call for help!

We finally moved out to the chicken farm! We had been keeping them out there for a long time, and finally made the move. I am stuck with dial-up for another two weeks or so and then will have the dish setup. So, until then, I am reduced to getting online whenever I am at an internet cafe, or can swipe it free from someone with wireless! Yes, RD, I will keep my eye out for DT in the cafes.

It is amazing how much happened in just a few days! Soy pregnant with sextuplets (someone must have switched the birth control pills with fertility ones). Wolf passes the 1000 posts on 1000 days mark. Some dumbass posts as Soy and is not even slightly credible from the first post. PeteX comes home to roost (like my chicken jargin?). Of course, there was JP's life and death and life experience (making her more christ-like than reid). And well, RD - I am sure there have been several chair legs you've shacked up with in the last few days. Oh -and cscow - what is up with the child with 6 fingers on his right hand? I think he killed my father...

Ok - I'll check back in a little later.

- Rattlesnake really does taste a little like chicken!

Welcome back, SM. Is that a bunny holding your cock?

2476489232_65c5620199_o.jpg

The post below is the latest bit of nothingness that passes the censors over at the 1000 days at sea blog. If anyone here can manage to get a blog posted (i'm definitely blacklisted), how about someone congratulating Weid on his fertile seid impregnating Sayonara, and asking him if there's any chance he's going to cut the journey short and be here for the birth of the next generation of freeloading Stowes?

from Jerry:

I too have been following the Odyssey since its second week at sea. Now that it's a solo effort, I find myself looking for clues into any shifts in Reid's mindset as the impact of a second year alone at sea unfolds. His last entry used a curious phrase that I don't understand: "the migration of yearning is longer than we have experienced".

It reminds me of a scene in "Jerimiah Johnson" when Robert Redford and Will Gere meet again high in the Rockies in late winter. Both are loners but old friends, trying to guess what month it was. When Gere says "Spring's slow in coming this high", it evokes the same melancholy mood that I think Reid was in when he wrote his curious phrase. Does anyone know exactly what he meant by it?

Reid, I just wish your sails were as strong as your spirit. Good luck.

He's kiddlng, right? About anyone on earth/sea or sky having a clue what Weid-o's mindset might be, right? I mean, come on. The looney tooney has been pennies short of a nickel before he took off last year...by now he's got to be stark raving insane.

But I don't think Weid expects us to be able to interpret what he means because he is only talking psycho babble. He is trying to sound intelligent but he's not. A long time ago someone said of Howard Cosell "He's inebriated in the exhuberance of his own verbosity." I admit I had to look it up and it basically means he's in love with his own words, loves to hear himself speak. Nobody else could understand him, but he got off on making people feel ingnorant. Think we can put Weid in that same boat, only what he says makes no sense, so he's the one who comes off a ignorant. :blink:

Sailflat, time to break out that sat phone number you've been holding on to all this time and make a shore-to-ship call to Weid to congratulate him on Soys delicate predicament and find out what you can. :lol::lol: Come on, buddy.

He's kiddlng, right? About anyone on earth/sea or sky having a clue what Weid-o's mindset might be, right? I mean, come on. The looney tooney has been pennies short of a nickel before he took off last year...by now he's got to be stark raving insane.

But I don't think Weid expects us to be able to interpret what he means because he is only talking psycho babble. He is trying to sound intelligent but he's not. A long time ago someone said of Howard Cosell "He's inebriated in the exhuberance of his own verbosity." I admit I had to look it up and it basically means he's in love with his own words, loves to hear himself speak. Nobody else could understand him, but he got off on making people feel ingnorant. Think we can put Weid in that same boat, only what he says makes no sense, so he's the one who comes off a ignorant. :blink:

I agree. Reid-speak is what I believe draws his followers in and holds them. They probably don't understand what he is saying(and neither does he), but the way that he says it convinces people. I see this at work. An uneducated peson picks up on certain phrases and words to make people believe he knows what he is talking about.

Reid is so full of himself. Almost every picture we see is of a tight angle that only shows his face. Even when I sailed alone, I took wider angle pictures of the boat going thru the seas and of the rig. If I took a picture of myself, I set it up so that you saw the surroundings more than me.

Maersk again? I call Bull Shit. From the pictures, there's no way a ship hit the bondo-barn. That damage is consistent with shoddy construction leading to side plank failure caused by uneven hay distribution. Mr. Farmerman is full of crap.

Correct, RD. Steinway wood is meant for pianos, boat decks, and fish-in-fish cutting boards...not barn siding.

Shame, really. Had he simply contacted his local VINYL sales rep, either before or after she briefly visited the VOID...

Apologies, SeaWolf. Taking another day off....couldn't resist adding VINYL in there somewhere. Back to regular programming...

I forgot to mention that SeaMadness was also in NYC for the Ho-Scouts Spring Jamboree. They were granted a brief audience with The Goddess...

What? SeaMad attended the interview? Who was keeping watch at the barn???

2476759902_7136175704_o.jpg

Who is the real father ? Is it an immaculate conception, Reid playing wind in the willows, or a passing "Wave" dropping off a care package ?,

I vote immaculate conception by one of the gods depicted by Weids weird wood carvings...

She looks radiant, doesn't she? She's got that "glow".

Word, Luna. My ex wife carried the extra weight all over. (She was the most beautiful woman in the world both times.) But Soanya's breasts, compared to all the earlier pictures, appear to be preparing for a consumer of said breasts. At her age, a few ham sandwiches would go to her face, neck, arms and ass.

If she is pregnant, we should have an on-line shower for her. I'll leave that to the girls here, but count me in for a fruit basket.

Elle? Naughty? Sea Madness? Shife?

oh man! why do i have to "step up"? o.k....i'll go to the shower only if shife "steps up" and brings the burns-o-matic.

oh man! why do i have to "step up"? o.k....i'll go to the shower only if shife "steps up" and brings the burns-o-matic.

Gotta love a gal who asks for a burns-o-matic at a baby shower..... :o

Gotta love a gal who asks for a burns-o-matic at a baby shower..... :o

Sounds like par for the course to me.

Squawk is a potential candidate, and perhaps that frigging Danish mast had a protruding knot Weid didn't notice. And they had plenty of sprout seeds below deck.

By the way, maybe Soy already has earned enough credits for that $5000 NASA 90 days in bed job. She was below deck for at least that long moaning about being seasick.

She looks radiant, doesn't she? She's got that "glow".

Word, Luna. My ex wife carried the extra weight all over. (She was the most beautiful woman in the world both times.) But Soanya's breasts, compared to all the earlier pictures, appear to be preparing for a consumer of said breasts. At her age, a few ham sandwiches would go to her face, neck, arms and ass.

If she is pregnant, we should have an on-line shower for her. I'll leave that to the girls here, but count me in for a fruit basket.

Elle? Naughty? Sea Madness? Shife?

I'm going to read this as you asking what I will bring, not as you calling me one of the girls to set the thing up. But yeah, I'll bring someting if elle is there and drinking! Hey elle, any chance you can get msg and k8 to join in? Maybe this would be a good time to model the thong...Nah. This is a party for Reid and Soanya. I wouldn't want her to be depressed when she saw what she was missing.

Hey if the cruiser's could throw an on-line party to celebrate the birth of their new design, we should be able to throw a party to celebrate the birth of this new child.

How about these for names:

Boy - Seid

Girl - Maersk

I'm back!

Did I miss anything?

Welcome back! Hope your vacation was awesome and exactly what you needed/wanted!

Besides the fact that Sayonara is currently appearing to be pregnant, not much!

Day 385 Main Sail Is Up

Friday, 09 May 2008

Wind E 10 to 15 knots, Course N, Speed 3 knots, Position 36° 02' S by 166° 59' W

After almost a month I have the main sail back on and up. The job was a lot more difficult and time consuming than I thought, but now it's back up and it sets well. Since it is so weather beaten I don't know how long it will last. That makes me feel a little insecure, but I do trust my ability to keep repairing it. All my sails are weather beaten because they have had to work so hard month after month. Before I got the main sail up I noticed the stay sail was beginning to tear in a new spot. This time it is the fabric giving way rather than the stitches and that is a bad sign because I was hoping it was the thin thread breaking down rather than the fabric. The staysail is now inside under repair and the working jib is balancing the front of the boat so we can beat against the easterly winds. Rather than be forced south where it's colder and windier I'm taking a tack to the North. I still want to sail more to the East before I sail North to the equator. There are issues, but most of the other ship's systems are still holding up and I'm keeping my routine. I remind myself, “All's Well”.

Reid

No, all your sails are in bad shape because you didn't take care of them. All those months/years sitting in port in NYC and you never covered them, so they are rotting away from overexposure to the sun rays! Too bad your posts are so predictably boring because all you have to discuss is your sails. No mention of seeing another ship, a fish, couple birds. Nothing interesting at all. If you want PayPal donations, you need to add a little spice to this neverending story.

I'm back!

Did I miss anything?

In case you haven't read the last few pages, Soy (now appropriately renamed Suenya by TTT for very obvious reasons) had an interview with harold Hudson and she looks very pregnant. the link is listed below and I promise it is not Void Ho!

Perhaps the barfing is due to something growing in your belly? Hmmm, you sure look pregnant in the video interview this May 2008 with Harold Hudson. I would guess about 5 months or so. Check out how you look in the video and tell me it isn't so.

Day 385 Main Sail Is Up

Friday, 09 May 2008

Wind E 10 to 15 knots, Course N, Speed 3 knots, Position 36° 02' S by 166° 59' W

After almost a month I have the main sail back on and up. The job was a lot more difficult and time consuming than I thought, but now it's back up and it sets well. Since it is so weather beaten I don't know how long it will last. That makes me feel a little insecure, but I do trust my ability to keep repairing it. All my sails are weather beaten because they have had to work so hard month after month. Before I got the main sail up I noticed the stay sail was beginning to tear in a new spot. This time it is the fabric giving way rather than the stitches and that is a bad sign because I was hoping it was the thin thread breaking down rather than the fabric. The staysail is now inside under repair and the working jib is balancing the front of the boat so we can beat against the easterly winds. Rather than be forced south where it's colder and windier I'm taking a tack to the North. I still want to sail more to the East before I sail North to the equator. There are issues, but most of the other ship's systems are still holding up and I'm keeping my routine. I remind myself, “All's Well”.

Reid

Um, I don't thing reminding yourself that all's well is going to help your sails if the fabric is rotten. I'd be very insecure, but than what do I know!

In case you haven't read the last few pages, Soy (now appropriately renamed Suenya by TTT for very obvious reasons) had an interview with harold Hudson and she looks very pregnant. the link is listed below and I promise it is not Void Ho!

Perhaps the barfing is due to something growing in your belly? Hmmm, you sure look pregnant in the video interview this May 2008 with Harold Hudson. I would guess about 5 months or so. Check out how you look in the video and tell me it isn't so.

That's interesting. I hope it's a girl........the world is not ready for another Reid.

Day 385 Main Sail Is Up

Friday, 09 May 2008

Reid

Ha! Position plot over the past two days shows that you're still having "issues" with your sails, dude.

post-22746-1210360289_thumb.png

Aren't you the same idiots that swore up and down that they did not hit a freighter?

That's a good one! :lol: How in the world could they hit a freighter when they've been anchored in a secluded Caribbean lagoon for the past 350 days? Jeepers, Some Guy, you almost got me with that one, ya big joker!

Soy sure looks preggered, but it's still unconfirmed. I look forward to seeing how MC will spin the story if it is indeed the case. Daily News, AP, NPR, all their usual outlets would love a follow up on her triumphant return to NYC interviews.

1000 Days of Hell could issue a Press Release.

Loved recent video interviewer refers to her as "mariner extraordinaire". Right.

Gouv, is that you impersonating Soy? Whoever it is....................

her dialogue sucks. :angry:

Oh poor Wrong Way Stowe -- he no longer gets the words north east out of his mouth than wham! sails and wind gods conspire against him. Maybe he should change his thinking on the wind god - instead of taking it down because of windage, put it up as a sail! I'm sure you could make up find a story about ancient man using wood for sails. Matter o' fact, your current track is kinda sorta starting to look like a sail. Ya that's the ticket - the space analogous Voyage of the Sail.

post-22746-1210415530_thumb.png

Oh poor Wrong Way Stowe -- he no longer gets the words north east out of his mouth than wham! sails and wind gods conspire against him. Maybe he should change his thinking on the wind god - instead of taking it down because of windage, put it up as a sail! I'm sure you could make up find a story about ancient man using wood for sails. Matter o' fact, your current track is kinda sorta starting to look like a sail. Ya that's the ticket - the space analogous Voyage of the Sail.

I think Weid has learned from the Hovians™ that Soy has breided and is heading back to "step up" and take responsibility....

Yeah, right, that's it...

;)

Didn't mean to insult you, Gouv. "Soy's" artwork in her latest post reminded me of your style (you can be quite humorous at times) and we haven't heard much from you lately, therefore I thought you might be the culprit impersonating her. Sorry ifi you were offended. ;)

I watched Suenya's hour-long interview- YAWN! She sounded like a 12-year old. Anyhoo, my first observation- WHO the f*** let her go on TV looking a hot mess? There she was- bad hair, frumpy outfit, and the shoes- WTF? Why was she wearing BROWN hiking shoes with black pants? I know she left her clothes on the boat in plastic garbage bags and all, but sheesh, she could have found some cute matching ones at Payless if she is that poor. The shoes were a horrendous mess! Hello, Mission Control- WTF?!? Couldn't give her a couple bucks for shoes and a beauty salon visit?

We've seen the "weight" transformation of Soy when she was normal weight and quickly transformed into an Olsen twin. Now, on the boat, her blog stated, "I am so healthy! I've never felt healthier in my life!" So it was shocking to see Soy, an empire-waist nightmare in purple, with huge lopsided boobies and a rather large waist. Note- When you gain weight due to excessive eating, you would gain it everywhere. Soy's legs and arms are still quite little. Her face is fuller- yep, hate to say it- Soy looks knocked up. "Sea sickness"?!? Right... I wonder if the Cheese Scow had any EPT-home-pregnancy tests- prolly not, as no one "stepped up to donate any."

I don't know what is more scary- the spawn of Weid, Soy as a mother, or the fact Weid is going to owe even more in back child support....

It's been almost three weeks since Soy's last "new weekly update". Maybe she'll share the big news with her next one... or she's already run out of things to say.

Perhaps she is working too hard on the book. Anybody signing up for their pre-released copy?

Today is mothers day all over the western world. The day when we give tribute to those who have reared us.

How appropriate that Reid turn his back on our values, and spends the day in total absorption, or maybe, by blowing downwind out of control, he is trying to drift the shape of a copper 7 and tell us something ?

Anybody think it looks more like Soy's tummy?

Well we know they all monitor this site continually.

It wouldnt be the first time that the spin machine has found itself unable to mount a convincing denial.

They must be burning the midnight oil on this one..

The last spin machine failure, was the worm on the shirt, with the island in the background.

They stayed quiet hoping nobody will notice, and it backfired. Reid obviously beached the boat to antifoul her.

Surely they didnt think that by sitting Suenya in front of a home town interviewer, with her legs crossed for 45 minutes, in an obvious attempt to hide her stomach, nobody would notice...

Fortunately the cameraman, with an eye for a story, gave us a side on shot despite his probable instructions not to.

Poor old Harold must have been busting to ask her the question, despite Mission Control's direction not to.

So go ahead Mission Control, spin your way out of this one.....

Mission control can only hide so much Reid idiocy. By refusing to let her leave the boat earlier, Reid made it impossible for anybody to deal with the unwanted pregnancy.

If it was a wanted pregnancy, Suenya would be shouting it from the rooftops. The reality is it is not wanted, and too late for an abortion.

It is hardly Good News, and therefore not material that Harold could be permitted to release.

Harold is probably still smarting from the instruction to not talk about the drug importation, or pollution, or child support either.

Ah well, there goes the "wholesome education for schoolchildren objective..." (again).

When does severely edited Good News, actually become Bad News by virtue of censorship and spin ?

Are we in Berlin 1942 or China 2008 Harold ?

<br />Well we know they all monitor this site continually. <br />It wouldnt be the first time that the spin machine has found itself unable to mount a convincing denial.<br />They must be burning the midnight oil on this one..<br /><br />The last spin machine failure, was the worm on the shirt, with the island in the background. <br />They stayed quiet hoping nobody will notice, and it backfired. Reid obviously beached the boat to antifoul her. <br /><br />Surely they didnt think that by sitting Suenya in front of a home town interviewer, with her legs crossed for 45 minutes, in an obvious attempt to hide her stomach, nobody would notice... <br />Fortunately the cameraman, with an eye for a story, gave us a side on shot despite his probable instructions not to. <br />Poor old Harold must have been busting to ask her the question, despite Mission Control's direction not to. <br /><br />So go ahead Mission Control, spin your way out of this one.....<br /><br />Mission control can only hide so much Reid idiocy. By refusing to let her leave the boat earlier, Reid made it impossible for anybody to deal with the unwanted pregnancy.<br /><br />If it was a wanted pregnancy, Suenya would be shouting it from the rooftops. The reality is it is not wanted, and too late for an abortion. <br />It is hardly Good News, and therefore not material that Harold could be permitted to release. <br /><br />Harold is probably still smarting from the instruction to not talk about the drug importation, or pollution, or child support either. <br /><br />Ah well, there goes the "wholesome education for schoolchildren objective..." (again). <br />When does severely edited Good News, actually become Bad News by virtue of censorship and spin ?<br /><br />Are we in Berlin 1942 or China 2008 Harold ?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

You Turkey. If there's someone living in the land of evil fascist paranoia such as Berlin during the Holocaust I can think of no more highly qualified than you itty bitty shitty Timmy. You really think that the out of it old & innocuously innocent man about town Harold, relegated to the depths of internet telly cable was/is chafing at the bit to impugn the dignity of his friend Reid? What kind of idiotic fantasy land do you live in in the land of Oz, when you constantly presume to be inside other's heads and are wrong 11 times out of ten? Your own head swirling with the delusions of grandeur of the psychologically suspect, constantly presumes and assumes and is almost always inanely wrong.

Suenos of Reid may be preggers, and she may be not. How would you know if it is too late to abort? There at the conception timmy you turkey? Did Harold the Old seem like the kind of man to you who was sadly controlled against his own will by the almighty Mission Control into not mentioning a pregnancy never proven or a bust from decades past long ago overlooked and not even con sidered and easily forgiven by the majority of the better balanced among us?

Even if Stowe stopped at an island as you claim, which I don't believe beyond the realm of possibility, are you sure that is what you saw in the infamous worm" photo? I don't deny the con man aspects of the guy, the constant lying etc. Still, your group and your ilk has proven itself too damn wrong too damn often to be believed by the mainstream.

Timmy you are truly a turkey.

Its Hovian troll abuse time again.... The ugly side of Mission Control Spin doctoring.

They always surface when we get news of Reidiocy which threatens to challenge the Messiah.

Welcome back captain lithium aka racingwag. Got tired of abusing yourself, and think you are welcome in this sandpit again ? Wont they take you back at MC ? Too unpredictable and vitreolic eh ?

Okay, popcorn check, beer check...

Let it rip Eric. You will feel lots better by the end of the week. You always do.

meanwhile:

Click *ignore*

Ok, can somebody who knows how to do it tell me what the wx is where Reid is? I just looked at his position on Google Earth and it seems to be getting "worse".

You can follow Zig Zag Ztowe at MetTrac It's more up to date than Google Earth or anything else MC has on the official website.

Here's his course over the past few days with current position - kind of difficult to figure out what the heck he's doing. If I look at wx for the area he's in, it looks to be like he's going to be doing this for a while. Doesn't look like there's much chance of a seriously fouled 60 ton hunk of concrete to make much northerly progress without sails. I figure he needs a fair bit of wind just to get the boat moving and his sails won't take much more than a light breeze.

post-22746-1210511782_thumb.png

For weather, I usually check out born2sail's thread but since he's not around I just check here for a quick look at general wx conditions -Passage Weather

This is a VOID HO free message

Actually I bet he is going to sell his weed to:

ironboundisland

I think old harold was being a bit tongue in cheek with Mariner extroadinaire.

What he really meant was marina extroadinaire:

DEFN

THE SUENYA MARINA EXTROADINAIRE

An accommodating and usually vacuous object , (usually static and unmoving), into which MANY passing sailors are permitted to insert their long and weather beaten things, carefully, so as to avoid being sued for berthing.

Fees and charges are levied according to size. For example, a 70 foot object incurs berthing fees calculated on its length and duration of stay. The length is calculated as waterline length, which includes any foreign object attached thereto.

eg

BERTHING FEES CALCULATOR

70 (feet) + (15 million x 200mm strands of marine growth) x 370 days x $43.78 (per day) + 10% GST (Got-Sucked-In Tax)equals .........(a pound of flesh despite a bloody good lawyer)

Looks like you are going to have to sell the conch shell before customs or SUENYA grabs it Bore Ass....

Life just keeps getting better for you huh ?

<br /><br /><br />

You Turkey. If there's someone living in the land of evil fascist paranoia such as Berlin during the Holocaust I can think of no more highly qualified than you itty bitty shitty Timmy. You really think that the out of it old & innocuously innocent man about town Harold, relegated to the depths of internet telly cable was/is chafing at the bit to impugn the dignity of his friend Reid? What kind of idiotic fantasy land do you live in in the land of Oz, when you constantly presume to be inside other's heads and are wrong 11 times out of ten? Your own head swirling with the delusions of grandeur of the psychologically suspect, constantly presumes and assumes and is almost always inanely wrong.

Suenos of Reid may be preggers, and she may be not. How would you know if it is too late to abort? There at the conception timmy you turkey? Did Harold the Old seem like the kind of man to you who was sadly controlled against his own will by the almighty Mission Control into not mentioning a pregnancy never proven or a bust from decades past long ago overlooked and not even con sidered and easily forgiven by the majority of the better balanced among us?

Even if Stowe stopped at an island as you claim, which I don't believe beyond the realm of possibility, are you sure that is what you saw in the infamous worm" photo? I don't deny the con man aspects of the guy, the constant lying etc. Still, your group and your ilk has proven itself too damn wrong too damn often to be believed by the mainstream.

Er, I didn't think we were attempting to be part of the mainstream, racingnag, just here at SA! Now, your boy Weid, on the other hand, wants to be mainstream all the way, thus all his minions to do his PR work. Sadly, though, the PR team is full of nothing but propaganda, trying to only air the positive side of Weid and trying to whitewash the negative/illegal stuff he's done. We're here to keep it balanced.

The folks here have been far more accurate about 1000 days and Reid Stowe than Reid himself.

BTW - The mainstream really couldn't give a shit about what's written here or on the 1000 days site.

Hey! Reid may not have been the one who impregnated Soy! When I went to the 1000days site to take a look at the position this morning I noticed the photo on the home page that randomly shuffles when you visit. Well, I took a closer look, and yup there it was:

day-218-217-pollution-trail.jpg

The elusive Giant Sea Sperm! Like the Giant Squid, the Giant Sea Sperm (or GSS as researchers have dubbed it) has only been recently photographed. So, if they did indeed have an encounter with a GSS, than Reid could have a DNA test to prove that Soy's spawn is indeed that of a rare mating of human and GSS.

Edit:

Oh yeah, nice lifelines too!

Well we know they all monitor this site continually.

It wouldnt be the first time that the spin machine has found itself unable to mount a convincing denial.

They must be burning the midnight oil on this one..

The last spin machine failure, was the worm on the shirt, with the island in the background.

They stayed quiet hoping nobody will notice, and it backfired. Reid obviously beached the boat to antifoul her.

Surely they didnt think that by sitting Suenya in front of a home town interviewer, with her legs crossed for 45 minutes, in an obvious attempt to hide her stomach, nobody would notice...

Fortunately the cameraman, with an eye for a story, gave us a side on shot despite his probable instructions not to.

Poor old Harold must have been busting to ask her the question, despite Mission Control's direction not to.

So go ahead Mission Control, spin your way out of this one.....

Mission control can only hide so much Reid idiocy. By refusing to let her leave the boat earlier, Reid made it impossible for anybody to deal with the unwanted pregnancy.

If it was a wanted pregnancy, Suenya would be shouting it from the rooftops. The reality is it is not wanted, and too late for an abortion.

It is hardly Good News, and therefore not material that Harold could be permitted to release.

Harold is probably still smarting from the instruction to not talk about the drug importation, or pollution, or child support either.

Ah well, there goes the "wholesome education for schoolchildren objective..." (again).

When does severely edited Good News, actually become Bad News by virtue of censorship and spin ?

Are we in Berlin 1942 or China 2008 Harold ?

Timmy, Timmy, Timmy...

You forgot to take your medicine again. Now just calm down, take the little pills... No! don't spit them out! Take them like a good little boy and everything will be ok.

Eww - this is gross. I absolutely detest that fugly blue mock turtle neck that Reid is constantly wearing. BUT - get this - he has worn it in every photo that he's taken of himself since since Soanya jumped ship. Every bloody photo that Reid has taken of himself - Day 306, 346, 353, 369 & 385. It's in a bunch more photos prior to Day 306 including the famous worm photo but I was getting nauseous myself just flipping through those (urp) posts.

Here's Day 306 and Day 385. Geez, I really think Reid needs to do some laundry too. Obviously something that hasn't been done since Soanya skeedaddled.

post-22746-1210546252_thumb.png post-22746-1210546271_thumb.png

Eww - this is gross. I absolutely detest that fugly blue mock turtle neck that Reid is constantly wearing. BUT - get this - he has worn it in every photo that he's taken of himself since since Soanya jumped ship. Every bloody photo that Reid has taken of himself - Day 306, 346, 353, 369 & 385. It's in a bunch more photos prior to Day 306 including the famous worm photo but I was getting nauseous myself just flipping through those (urp) posts.

Here's Day 306 and Day 385. Geez, I really think Reid needs to do some laundry too. Obviously something that hasn't been done since Soanya skeedaddled.

post-22746-1210546252_thumb.png post-22746-1210546271_thumb.png

Shirley you're not suggesting the Weidster was wearing this during his night of passion with the Soy? eeeeewwwwwwwwwww!

Anybody got any bright ideas how to find out if she really is Preggers??? ;)

C'mon RD, you've already shown us your cub pup investigative reporter skills...you got anything working here??

I'm back!

Did I miss anything?

Thats great did you have a good holiday?

Can you please start checking my spelling and punctuation again...

I'm not very good at it... and like I care... and

The only way you'd get on a 70ft boat Mr Swan 70 is as a paying guest

Day 387 Gales Prayers Calms Repairs

Sunday, 11 May 2008

...When I pray, I say "OM and I love you.

Reid

I thought it might be an abbreviation for: "Oh you are a mighty and great self"

But according to Wikipedia:

"Aum (also Om) is a mystical or sacred syllable in the Hindu, Jain and Buddhist religions. It is placed at the beginning of most Hindu texts as a sacred exclamation to be uttered at the beginning and end of a reading of the Vedas or previously to any prayer or mantra and also is said in the beginning of any puja (religious ritual)."

Sunday, 11 May 2008

Wind NW 5knots, Course ENE, Speed 2 knots, Position 36° 59' S by 166° 35' W

Becalmed, then a gale against us, then becalmed. I think we made 30 miles in the last four days. Now the wind has moved to NW, which is good, but there is not much wind. There is a gale forcast for tomorrow and the sky is all cloudy and gray. That sounds like a blues song.

All alone. You wonder if I talk to myself? I do, but almost never out loud. I might talk about what I'm going to write for my update. It's always about something I'm doing or have to do and it's mostly pep talk. “ OK, let's fix this sail” or “you can do it, do it, do it”. “ No problem”, often, “All's well”. I try never to cuss, because if I cuss, it's me having a problem and I am at fault, so I try to keep it all positive. If I start to think anything negative, I quickly say, I love you, I love you. When I pray, I say “OM and I love you.

Reid

"I try never to cuss, because if I cuss, it's me having a problem and I am at fault, so I try to keep it all positive." What the fuck is up with that shit? I mean with all the God damn crap just fucking going tits up all the time. I hardly ever fucking cuss too!

Sunday, 11 May 2008

Becalmed, then a gale against us, then becalmed. I think we made 30 miles in the last four days. Now the wind has moved to NW, which is good, but there is not much wind. There is a gale forcast for tomorrow [1] and the sky is all cloudy and gray. That sounds like a blues song.

[2]All alone. You wonder if I talk to myself? I do, but almost never out loud. [3]I might talk about what I'm going to write for my update. It's always about something I'm doing or have to do and it's mostly pep talk. “ OK, let's fix this sail†or “you can do it, do it, do itâ€. “ No problemâ€, often, “All's wellâ€. I try never to cuss, because if I cuss, it's me having a problem and I am at fault, so I try to keep it all positive. [4]If I start to think anything negative, I quickly say, I love you, I love you. When I pray, I say “OM and I love you.

Reid

[1] Er, sounds like Home on the Range to me which, I think, would be considered country western

[2] All alone am I, ever since your good-bye, all alone with just the beat of my heart (cryin' for Syin)

[3] "I might talk about what I'm going to write for my update." Well, that would be a 30 second dialogue with himself since he puts so much thought into his posts...either his sails are ripped again or he just got through a gale or one is coming tomorrow. Not one word about his sprouts since lyin' Syin left.

[4] "If I start to think anything negative, I quickly say, I love you, I love you." Where did he come up with that one? Must be a lot of lovin' going on with himself.

I can't imagine why he wouldn't talk out loud to his boat. He always refers to her in a way to indicate that he thinks she's a living, breathing thing, he has squawk and he has the king on board for company, but he doesn't talk out loud? Bull shit. But he probably thinks talking out loud to yourself means you're nuts so he has to refrain from doing so. Well, Weidy boy, talk your mouth off because we all already know YOU ARE NUTS!

And anyway, I think the majority of people talk out loud when they are alone!

There are many wacky homeless people downtown in my city. When you see them you can walk by, or you can sit down and talk.

If you sit down and talk with them, don't be suprised if they say something wacky. If they became homeless by frying their brain on drugs or many other ways to ruin a life, it doesn't make much sense to get all self riteous and criticise them.....

Yes they beg, and many are healthy enough to push a broom. Some are even uhhh lazy.

Many are just mentally not right and slipped through the cracks. Now if you don't like hanging with wacky homeless people, it surely doesn't make sense to drop by every day to sit and talk with them does it?

I've always seen Reid like a wacky homeless person. Be begs, he's done drugs, he's not quite right in the head.

But I don't kick homeless people.

Watching the guys on this thread get their nuts all bunched up, has been much more interesting then his barge drift.

Sunday, 11 May 2008

Becalmed, then a gale against us, then becalmed. I think we made 30 miles in the last four days. Now the wind has moved to NW, which is good, but there is not much wind. There is a gale forcast for tomorrow and the sky is all cloudy and gray. That sounds like a blues song.

All alone. You wonder if I talk to myself? I do, but almost never out loud. I might talk about what I'm going to write for my update. It's always about something I'm doing or have to do and it's mostly pep talk. “ OK, let's fix this sail” or “you can do it, do it, do it”. “ No problem”, often, “All's well”. I try never to cuss, because if I cuss, it's me having a problem and I am at fault, so I try to keep it all positive. If I start to think anything negative, I quickly say, I love you, I love you. When I pray, I say “OM and I love you.

Reid

Once, when I was cruising the net, I found a webcam site for a chicken yard in America. I thought "What kind of idiot would put a webcam in a chicken yard." So I clicked on it and found myself looking at a deserted chicken yard at 3am American time, all the way from the other side of the world, while the paypal counter clicked over once.. ......

It then occurred to me, that no matter how illogical and stupid something might appear, or how truly uncertain its course, things usually follow a predictable pattern discernible through comparison with previous events. In this case, there was an alternative view, that there would be sufficient chicken yard viewers to generate revenue from a paypal clicker...

Often as observers, our job here is to decipher the clues, and Weid out the spin, and apply our life experiences and common sense to a situation. Often, the conclusion is to some, a bit farfetched, but equally as often, it is the intuition and life experiences that get you to the answer quicker than a blind guess.

Hovian trolls, welcome. Tell us your views, the basis, logic and life experiences on which they are derived, for we fear you not, and unlike the 1000 days net, we are not into suppression of free speech, media manipulation, spin or outright lies.

Give us the benefit of your life experiences, and add a bit of humour to it at the same time.....

I think today's post by Weid, is showing major deterioration in his mental state. It shows fragmentation of thought processes, and a growing obsession with his mission. common sense and caution is now taking a back seat.

With this latest post by Weid, I feel like I have just caught Weid in a very private moment, or taken a peek at Weids navel lint, and repulsed at what I have found, my stomach has just turned over. Now I find myself sitting here, thinking what a reidiculous waste of time this is, pandering to Reid's obsession with self, and pandering to his ego: a poor sad specimen that is in every respect, an immoral unconscionable sub species of man, bereft of virtue, with the mental acuity of a gnat.

And when you compare it to the hovian trolls that come here in pairs to display their twisted little ids, it is no wonder he is their hero, being the first thing they have seen since leaving the egg....

flame on...