• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Regatta Dog

• JPlanet

• awolf209

• billy backstay

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I haven't heard of this type of cruise before, if it is in real then i would like to go for it. It will be very adventurous and even i want to know that how this experience will be, I have some friend

Translation ... "Sorry dude, no names and/or locations because I made it all up."   Reality ... Reid "supporters" rise up in direct opposition of "rabidity" of Reid bashers.   For instance, look a

Why is it that you demand that other people prove their assertions to your satisfaction while you spout oft bizarre theories that utterly defy reason and expect to be taken seriously?.   Stowe isn't

Posted Images

Ahhh, I get it Wolfie! Day 106. You are counting the true days out of sight of land. Since he dropped his baby-mama off on the beach in Perth, he's only been at sea for 106 days. Brilliant on your part Wolfie.

brilliant?

yeah, its a brilliant way for aseawolf to knaw on the guy from both ends of her bone.

can't see how she can have it both ways; r can't win with her whatever he does; her 'mission' is a wierd vendetta.

she bitches at him for taking 5 weeks to execute soanya's departure; then eliminates his previous 305 days at sea for dropping her off.

but aseawolf hasn't any idea of what one night at sea entails, much less 400 something. she just crosses out numbers with a line because to her they are just numbers; not the sad parade of damp, dreary sunrises, endless sail changes, pumps on the bilge and incremental x's crawling across the chart.

he had to drop the 'never see land', but what choice did he have? nobody was going to do an at-sea transfer and s was kicking the bucket.

all of his 'records' are contrived hovian dreamcrap anyway, so who cares? and why do i feel obliged to defend this idiot?

i guess because her warped presumptuous disdain for something of which she can't even comprehend a microsecond of the exhausting details is even more idiotic.

I don't see a problem with keeping a side count. I never heard that "out of sight of land" was anything more than Weed-spin, plus he mentioned not wanting to be in shipping channels or near shoreline hazards. Did Jon Sanders stay out of sight of land? Is that a condition of the record? Regardless, the Anne did receive outside assistance the day Soy was dropped off in Perth.

About his "records" being contrived Hovian dreamcrap... :lol:

Pipsqueak,

one of your recent posts

....this was a supposedly reputable company that also runs a charter fleet; but i could not get any answers from them about what happened; just that they were ditching me and i had to pay them. i did, after a brief struggle and gave up on seeking professional help since.

Pipsqueak, if you are trying to provide your services to a reputable charter company, and they ditch you, do you really think it is a good idea to challenge someone on here, in relation to their experience ??

It looks like you are going to need that professional help after all...

not exactly a recent post but i wasn't offering my services. god forbid, i'm hardly a mechanic and no one in their right mind would want me fiddling with their engine. i had hired them to put in a new rocker arm on my engine and they dropped the arm down into the sump. read the thread again tt.

i learned my lesson with horses. loved them, worked in the bizz and it was ruined.

never did anything paid on boats but for brightwork when i was dead broke.

brilliant?

yeah, its a brilliant way for aseawolf to knaw on the guy from both ends of her bone.

can't see how she can have it both ways; r can't win with her whatever he does; her 'mission' is a wierd vendetta.

she bitches at him for taking 5 weeks to execute soanya's departure; then eliminates his previous 305 days at sea for dropping her off.

but aseawolf hasn't any idea of what one night at sea entails, much less 400 something. she just crosses out numbers with a line because to her they are just numbers; not the sad parade of damp, dreary sunrises, endless sail changes, pumps on the bilge and incremental x's crawling across the chart.

he had to drop the 'never see land', but what choice did he have? nobody was going to do an at-sea transfer and s was kicking the bucket.

all of his 'records' are contrived hovian dreamcrap anyway, so who cares? and why do i feel obliged to defend this idiot?

i guess because her warped presumptuous disdain for something of which she can't even comprehend a microsecond of the exhausting details is even more idiotic.

Pipsquawk, grow the fuck up and get a life. You have nothing better to do than sit in wait to comment on what I have to say. What's the problem? Can't come up with something creative on your own? This site was created to bash Weid. Don't like it, get your scrawny, psychotic ass down to your boat in the Caribbean away from computers and SA, and heal your screwed up brain! And you are so ignorant of how much time I have spent on the water it's amazing that you would spout that little/big mouth off.

Day 413 Shaft Generator

Friday, 06 June 2008

Wind NNW 30 to 40 knots, Course E, Speed 4 to 7 knots, Position 33° 20' S by 137° 04' W

It was such an overcast day today that I decided to use the shaft generator. In the photo you can see the white generator with a fan belt on a pulley going down to a big pulley on the spinning shaft. The yellow mechanism next to it is the shaft break which I have loosened while the generator is in use. When we are sailing at 5 knots or over it gives us about 3 amps of electricity that goes into whichever battery bank we choose. We can use the same generator as a towing generator off of the stern of the boat. The motor generator gives us good electricity on demand and we still have plenty of diesel fuel. The solar panels have given us most of our energy during the voyage. It is good to have several systems because they all require care and it's good to have backups.

On the sailing front, it's more gale weather and I ride through the night spot lighting the sails to make sure they are not tearing. Finally there is too much wind and I gear up and lower sail. Out into the roaring primal darkness! Blackness becomes dawn twilight grey and I sail into another stormy day. I carry on with my life taking care of the schooner and sewing sails, learning to live on this liquid universe. “The birds of the air, the fish of the sea and what so ever walks in the path of the sea”, That's me tuning into infinity.

Actually he's quoting from the bible here;

Psalm 8

8:1 O LORD, our Sovereign, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens.

8:2 Out of the mouths of babes and infants you have founded a bulwark because of your foes, to silence the enemy and the avenger.

8:3 When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars that you have established;

8:4 what are human beings that you are mindful of them, mortals that you care for them?

8:5 Yet you have made them a little lower than God, and crowned them with glory and honor.

8:6 You have given them dominion over the works of your hands; you have put all things under their feet,

8:7 all sheep and oxen, and also the beasts of the field,

8:8 the birds of the air, and the fish of the sea, whatever passes along the paths of the seas.

8:9 O LORD, our Sovereign, how majestic is your name in all the earth!

Without getting into a whole religious debate, it is a favorite of mine that can be interpreted many ways.

That's me tuning into infinity. On the other hand I think he is pretty nuts!

buzz2.jpg

NOOOOO! He can have Boy George, but not The Dead.

Good point, RD. ...

But tell me we couldn't assist MC in putting together one kicker of a WTV (Weed TV) video, following the same general theme.

Maybe Tabman as Producer/Director.....Nick STEPPING UP as Creative Director...SeaMad managing animals or squawks on the set.

Main difficulty would be dragging HMS Anne up on the stage, city after city, after procuring proper hazmat permits.

That and thinking up lyrics that rhyme with STFU.

Minor difficulties aside, it would be EPIC, I tell you. Simply EPIC...

2555694445_d927fa382d_o.jpg

But tell me we couldn't assist MC in putting together one kicker of a WTV (Weed TV) video, following the same general theme.

Minor difficulties aside, it would be EPIC, I tell you. Simply EPIC...

He already did - They called it VOID HO

TITFR

" carry on with my life taking care of the schooner and sewing sails, learning to live on this liquid universe. “[b]The birds of the air, the fish of the sea and what so ever walks in the path of the sea”, That's me tuning into infinity[/b].

Think seed needs to move forward from Psalm 9 and consider Psalm 23 when he is in his sewing mode...

Hey Racing Wag

Since you were busted as a Hovian anyway after you had pre-publication of that Weed post two weeks ago.... howzabout we talk openly as SA to MC? I'm wondering about these things right now ~ and will prolly have more questions to come after the hangover ...

1. Is Soanya preggers? Might that affect the duration of the "mission"?

2 How often do you speak to Reid on the satphone? Do you initiate the call or does he?

3. Do you keep an updated rescue plan if the Anne should founder?

4. You'd have to agree he sometimes sounds beyond his normal "far out there" and many, many others have cracked from extended isolation. Seriously... do you have a Sanity Committee or some such group to review his posts that would decide if he's lost it?

Not joking here. I hope you'll respond. I was thinking today just how different this voyage might have been if he'd been able to fly an SA flag as a sign of support.

~ JP

I need a translation, please

I noticed earlier that the thread had almost slipped off of the front page.

I hereby name this thread: "The Thread That Just Wont Fucking Die". :lol:

I noticed earlier that the thread had almost slipped off of the front page.

I hereby name this thread: "The Thread That Just Wont Fucking Die". :lol:

Fueled by coffee/Baileys tonight... it lives on :lol:

Every time I thought it would croak, something happened.... stay tuned. Or maybe it will finally go away. I'd like to see the end of story after all this.

Fueled by coffee/Baileys tonight... it lives on :lol:

Every time I thought it would croak, something happened.... stay tuned. Or maybe it will finally go away. I'd like to see the end of story after all this.

I'm glad you have a sense of humor about it! :lol:

I would like closure too. I keep checking to see if the Cheese Scow has sunk yet, but the Bastard keeps on trucking. (I use the term "trucking" loosely :ph34r: )

I'm glad you have a sense of humor about it! :lol:

I would like closure too. I keep checking to see if the Cheese Scow has sunk yet, but the Bastard keeps on trucking. (I use the term "trucking" loosely :ph34r: )

Careful who you're calling Bastard! That title belongs to Soy's bun in the oven... ;)

Wow. That photo is from October7th ~ quite a difference from Captain Ulysses today.

June 7, 2008

Day 415

Solo Sea Shaman

Wind SW 35 knots, Course ENE, Speed 4 to 6knots, Position 31*29s by 134*17w

One of the many aspects of the voyage is that I am experiencing what it is to be a Solo Sea Shaman. I live life dancing on the far extreme boundaries, in reverence and awe, feeling the magic of nature and it's connection to the universe and all of humanity. I journey through this other world and tap the energy and wisdom and power and reflect it back to the earth through inspiration and live high technology. When you think of me, imagine me skipping across crystal blue wave tops, with eyes like a child, exhilarated and exhausted, making mistakes and making up for them. See me in the high, high patterned cloud layer opening up through the grey and I'm full of sparkling light and colors that are indescribable.The howling ocean music and the movement that surrounds me originates inside of me. I have the great desire to be at one with everything and everyone and I survive on the buoyancy of love and I send you love, love, love. All you need is love, love, love. I love Sailing Anarchy. I have one of their flags somewhere in a box in the main saloon that a friend gave me years ago. I will fly it proudly sometime after I locate it among the many boxes of my stores that still take up so much of the space.

LOVE,

Reid

June 7, 2008

Day 415

Solo Sea Shaman

One of the many aspects of the voyage is that I am experiencing what it is to be a Solo Sea Shaman. I live life dancing on the far extreme boundaries, in reverence and awe, feeling the magic of nature and it's connection to the universe and all of humanity. I journey through this other world and tap the energy and wisdom and power and reflect it back to the earth through inspiration and live high technology. When you think of me, imagine me skipping across crystal blue wave tops, with eyes like a child, exhilarated and exhausted, making mistakes and making up for them. See me in the high, high patterned cloud layer opening up through the grey and I'm full of sparkling light and colors that are indescribable.The howling ocean music and the movement that surrounds me originates inside of me. I have the great desire to be at one with everything and everyone and I survive on the buoyancy of love and I send you love, love, love. All you need is love, love, love. I love Sailing Anarchy. I have one of their flags somewhere in a box in the main saloon that a friend gave me years ago. I will fly it proudly sometime after I locate it among the many boxes of my stores that still take up so much of the space.

LOVE,

Reid

You bastard! I fell for that one almost to the end :lol:

June 7, 2008

Day 415

Solo Sea Shaman

LOVE,

Reid

Don't care what we think we know about racingwag, that there is some funny shit!

Just check their website manana man. You should care what you think taborcokeman. Really, you should.

Love,

RW

Yeah I went to Tabor! No secret there, have posted that on SA many times, good school! I raced Varsity Team racing 4 years and loved it! But that was in the '70s!

That's me resting between races in 1976 with my crew steering (good times!)

420.gif

Where the coke part comes in I'm really not sure, want to enlighten me?

In anticipation of your anticipation, I am only authorized to tell you that Jack Black has reassured me in an exclusive interview that Soanya is about to give birth to the first set of quadruplet seamen conceived beneath the surface of the sea since Atlantis, and that Reid expects they will someday crew a magnificent sloop for 4,000 days upon the ocean.

Yeah I went to Tabor! No secret there, have posted that on SA many times, good school! I raced Varsity Team racing 4 years and loved it! But that was in the '70s!

That's me resting between races in 1976 with my crew steering (good times!)

420.gif

Where the coke part comes in I'm really not sure, want to enlighten me?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazing! I mention TAB the 1 calorie first diet soft drink from coca cola, and i get a photo from the tab man replete with unasked for biographical info& wtf is this tabor name dropping? Tab or Coke man? The diet soda from when you were still the womb encased froglet of your mother's eye. Methinks it's Reid cleverly inserted lying down on the racing job above. Is he stoned? Are you Tabman his twin bro? Is that why you are so invested in this quest to be the ...first man to sail so long that he never stopped sailing? The won't you come home Bill Bailey of the non-subway Beantown set?

Tab or Coke. Google it tabman.

Amazing! I mention TAB the 1 calorie first diet soft drink from coca cola, and i get a photo from the tab man replete with unasked for biographical info& wtf is this tabor name dropping? Tab or Coke man? The diet soda from when you were still the womb encased froglet of your mother's eye. Methinks it's Reid cleverly inserted lying down on the racing job above. Is he stoned? Are you Tabman his twin bro? Is that why you are so invested in this quest to be the ...first man to sail so long that he never stopped sailing? The won't you come home Bill Bailey of the non-subway Beantown set?

Ok, my paranoid bad! I read it as TABOR COKE MAN, get it? The Tab in Tabman has nothing to do with Tab soda, it is Tab as in Trimtab, so I didn't make your witty comparison! Sorry! Still think your funny no matter who you are!

1. Is Soanya preggers? Might that affect the duration of the "mission

yes and no or no and yes i forget which

2 How often do you speak to Reid on the satphone? Do you initiate the call or does he?

never. and neither one.

3. Do you keep an updated rescue plan if the Anne should founder?

yes, we actually update it every two weeks, lately there has been a majority of hovians who have been voting to opt out and put sailflat and timmythefreakingpoetryturkey in charge of the rescue committee which meets once a month at a bar in the east village. If timmy sends me 500 bucks in cash i may forward the address and time of meetings.

4. You'd have to agree he sometimes sounds beyond his normal "far out there" and many, many others have cracked from extended isolation. Seriously... do you have a Sanity Committee or some such group to review his posts that would decide if he's lost it?

ARE YOU FREAKING Completely fuking crazeeee? DOESN'T A SANITY COMMITTEE COMBINED WITH EITHER A SAILING ANARCHY ELEMENT OR A HOVIAN ONE CONSTITUTE A COMPLETE FUKING OXYMORON IN YOUR MIND TOO??

-----------------------

Not joking here. I hope you'll respond. I was thinking today just how different this voyage might have been if he'd been able to fly an SA flag as a sign of support.

----------------------

There- I have responded (although only because of the four glasses of fairly decent pinot noir i imbibed at a family gathering in the late afternoon). I hope you feel better now that Cap'n Weed has promised to fly his SA flag at some point in his thousand days journey. If the editor at 1000days. edits out that part tomorrow, don't blame me, you have only yourselves to blame for giving his lordship such a hard time for so damn long----

Ok, my paranoid bad! I read it as TABOR COKE MAN, get it? The Tab in Tabman has nothing to do with Tab soda, it is Tab as in Trimtab, so I didn't make your witty comparison! Sorry! Still think your funny no matter who you are!

"tabor coke man??"...Yeah, me too.

So tomorrow is Weid going to sluff off the "shaman" title, and adopt another? God Reid Stowe of the 7 seas. Channelling all the Karma and goodness from the planet, to recharge his paypal account, and his hollow soul......

"tabor coke man??"...Yeah, me too.

So tomorrow is Weid going to sluff off the "shaman" title, and adopt another? God Reid Stowe of the 7 seas. Channelling all the Karma and goodness from the planet, to recharge his paypal account, and his hollow soul......

Adjust that Backstay Bill and let er fly.

WTF to all of the above.... This just gets better and better. How did I ever live without it?

DEEV,

If the above is true, then I need to caution you that it may well be that you are in some serious need of help. Have you considered actually going sailing as a remedy for what ails you? Some say that sweat & salt water will cure all ills. Perhaps RD can set you up with some bitch who needs to be whelped that he cannot service by his lonesome self- 7 years to one for dog/bitch years after all takes it toll.

Btw, Tabman or coked up man whichever may be the more apt, the word is still you're when you are attempting to use the words you are (funny) in a sentence as a contraction. Just a point of proper english usage as long as we are conducting the usual educational forum here on the wonderfully illuminating SA thread.

RW,

FYI...

I'll be leaving on a 15-20 day offshore trip in a week or so. I will not have internet access onboard so I'm really, really worried about jonesing... Maybe I should print out all previous posts to this thread, 1000 Days at Sea and 1000 Days of Hell just to cover my habit.

BTW, do you think you can get me some donations or something? Through Paypal maybe? How much cheese should I bring and I don't like sprouts. B)

Continued extension of this thread's life brings back memories...

terri.jpg

I'm one for bad taste and sick jokes, but even that one is beyond me

15 to twenty days offshore? Leaving early for Bermuda on a MacGregor without a working engine?

No, wag, wrong ocean. I'm in Hawaii so I'll not be near Bermuda again for a while.

Most if not all of the posts on this poor excuse for a thread of thought already originate from boobs.

However, for more imaginative and happily illustrative purposes:

It's alive! Good job.

June 7, 2008

Day 415

Solo Sea Shaman

LOVE,

Reid

Now from today's 1000 days post

Day 415 Solo Sea Shaman

Tuesday, 10 June 2008

Wind SW 35 knots, Course ENE, Speed 4 to 6 knots, Position 31° 29' S by 134° 17' W

One of the many aspects of the voyage is that I am experiencing what it is to be a Solo Sea Shaman. I live life dancing on the far extreme boundries, in reverence and awe, feeling the magic of nature and its connection to the universe and all of humanity. I journey through this other world and tap the energy and wisdom and power and reflect it back to the earth through inspiration and live high technology. When you think of me, imagine me skipping across crystal blue wave tops, with eyes like a child, exhilarated and exhausted, making mistakes and making up for them. See me in the high, high patterned cloud layer opening up through the grey and I'm full of sparkling light and colors that are indescribable. The howling ocean music and the movement that surrounds me originates inside of me. I have the great desire to be at one with everything and everyone and I survive on the buoyancy of love and I send you love, love, love.

Reid

So what's the deal, Wag? What is your inside pipeline? How is it that you had access to this post 3 days before it went up on the site? What other goods do you have access to? And why is MC sitting on these for days before posting?

"Fess up, RW. Clear your soul. What is your relationship with Weird and MC?

(And all this love shit and one with the universe crap is making me gag!)

This thread will never die!

Day 415 Solo Sea Shaman

Tuesday, 10 June 2008

Wind SW 35 knots, Course ENE, Speed 4 to 6 knots, Position 31° 29' S by 134° 17' W

One of the many aspects of the voyage is that I am experiencing what it is to be a Solo Sea Shaman. I live life dancing on the far extreme boundries, in reverence and awe, feeling the magic of nature and its connection to the universe and all of humanity. I journey through this other world and tap the energy and wisdom and power and reflect it back to the earth through inspiration and live high technology. When you think of me, imagine me skipping across crystal blue wave tops, with eyes like a child, exhilarated and exhausted, making mistakes and making up for them. See me in the high, high patterned cloud layer opening up through the grey and I'm full of sparkling light and colors that are indescribable. The howling ocean music and the movement that surrounds me originates inside of me. I have the great desire to be at one with everything and everyone and I survive on the buoyancy of love and I send you love, love, love.

Reid

So what's the deal, Wag? What is your inside pipeline? How is it that you had access to this post 3 days before it went up on the site? What other goods do you have access to? And why is MC sitting on these for days before posting?

===================================

Looks like NASA will be able to use this stuff. Doesn't it look useful? The Goddard Space Flight Center is dispatching a team of crack rocket scientists to discipher this and incorporate it into the next STS mission.

Day 417 Striving Captain

Tuesday, 10 June 2008

Wind ENE 10 knots, Course N, Speed 2 to 3 knots, Position 29° 48' S by 132° 55' W

I strive to be the sensible sailor. With one year passed and two to go, I try to live in tune with the seasons of the sea and remain open to the way that will keep me relevant to the needs of this moment. With innocence, humbleness, sincerity and love I adapt to the unique and demanding situation of living on the sea. Any idea of how I thought it would be is gone, but a lifetime on the sea is in my bones and 20 years of preparing and trying to go is in my blood. I often feel as though I know nothing as I dissolve into the sea again and again, yet I have an original path behind me that I forged and a trajectory ahead of me that says seamanship, nautical wisdom, vigilance, physical power, persistence and virtue. Often I see imaginary signs around the schooner that say kindness, forgiveness, compassion, filial piety and share. You might wonder why they are relevant when there is no one with me, but I do feel you here and I want to treat you right. I have an imaginary world where I see everyone and interreact. In order for me to perform in the extraordinary way necessary to live here, I keep trying really hard and I have to have a clear mind and love is the foundation. I love a lot to continue to survive and I strive out in the wild blue yonder.

417.jpg

WTF!

Well at least he shaved and trimmed his, eyebrows, throat hair, nose hair and ear hair.

WTF!

Well at least he shaved and trimmed his, eyebrows, throat hair, nose hair and ear hair.

He looks good. It wouldn't have helped his future market value to bump into Pitcairn and be photographed looking (and smelling) like some skanky Howard Hughes hermit.

Day 415 Solo Sea Shaman

Tuesday, 10 June 2008

Reid

Maybe he is the writer for MC when nothing useful comes in from Reid.

If I told you, I might have to kill you.

Well, we know this much about you Racing Wag --you surf cameltoe.com ...

Let me think about that for a minute. On second thought --no.

Maybe he is the writer for MC when nothing useful comes in from Reid.

Absolutely agree with that viewpoint, greatwhite! I'd be willing to bet that a lot of the posts since Sayonara said sayonara have been drafted in-house! And as for that pic...it's probably an old one! ;)

Peter:

To You It IS Sir Racing Wanker.

Peter's X, a not bad looking woman, had this to say about his time spent surfing camel toe during their short lived marriage:

"I BELIEVE IT CONTRIBUTED TO OUR DAMN DIVORCE YOUR HONORph34r.gif:rolleyes: HE BECAME A SORT OF CAMEL TOE PERV BEFORE I KNEW WTF THE TERM EVEN MEANT!"

Well, I Sir Smallish Peter may have been there once or possibly twice while researching a couple of visual additions to this thread. However, for you two recog that arcane individual pic so quick: let me think about that for a moment, as I had forgotten from whence it came. Do you really spend that much of your time taking in the nubile mounds of those desert sands? :ph34r:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. A phot0graphic pornographic memory. Unique in the annals of almost everywhere but here.

Peter:

To You It IS Sir Racing Wanker.

Peter's X, a not bad looking woman, had this to say about his time spent surfing camel toe during their short lived marriage:

"I BELIEVE IT CONTRIBUTED TO OUR DAMN DIVORCE YOUR HONORph34r.gif:rolleyes: HE BECAME A SORT OF CAMEL TOE PERV BEFORE I KNEW WTF THE TERM EVEN MEANT!"

Well, I Sir Smallish Peter may have been there once or possibly twice while researching a couple of visual additions to this thread. However, for you two recog that arcane individual pic so quick: let me think about that for a moment, as I had forgotten from whence it came. Do you really spend that much of your time taking in the nubile mounds of those desert sands? :ph34r:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. A phot0graphic pornographic memory. Unique in the annals of almost everywhere but here.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

JP, ya just had to challenge this asshole, didn't ya? :o

I think it's great that Sir Wanker (it just gets better :lol: ) has come out. Not sure why he denies being a Hovian ~ it's just a catch-all sort of term of endearment anyway. I've never understood the secrecy at 1000days.net. Click on "Mission Control", "Captain and Crew", or "Contact Us" ~ there are no names associated with the project except Weed and Soy. There's been an occasional mention within their posts, ie thanking Rand the electrician, but I think the people behind the scenes deserve a lot of credit for their loyalty and persistence (and patience, I'll bet). Instead, it seems they don't want to be exposed as associated. Why is that?

Sir Wanker: Can you tell us why? Is there some logical reason I'm overlooking?

As for pre-publication of Weed's post... I'm all about cheeep entertainment. I'm sure they had a lot of laughs over that.

Posted · Hidden by JPlanet, August 16, 2010 - fluff
Hidden by JPlanet, August 16, 2010 - fluff

ARE YOU FREAKING Completely fuking crazeeee? DOESN'T A SANITY COMMITTEE COMBINED WITH EITHER A SAILING ANARCHY ELEMENT OR A HOVIAN ONE CONSTITUTE A COMPLETE FUKING OXYMORON IN YOUR MIND TOO??

Duh. :huh::lol:

SEE TURKEY I SAID I AM NOT A HOVIAN NOR PART OF MC NOR AM IN ANY WAY A GHOST WRITER FOR REID, AND GUESS WHAT?

I AM NOT AND I DON'T.

"a self-confessed ghost writer" YOU SAY!

You must be confusing me with your evil twin sis who implanted the idea in your itty bitty barely able to do anything other than accuse falsely brain, you know the she who only looks like a hairy wolf and would likely to be cast out even of the den of those docile and beautiful wild creatures who love to protect their own in the dead of winter by her always on the rag kind of attitude.

Bloody hell Timothy- You really are Turkey.

YOU TIMMY ARE A turkey who cries wolf.

GROWWWWWWWWL :)

KILL THIS THREAD

SEE TURKEY I SAID I AM NOT A HOVIAN NOR PART OF MC NOR AM IN ANY WAY A GHOST WRITER FOR REID, AND GUESS WHAT?

I AM NOT AND I DON'T.

"a self-confessed ghost writer" YOU SAY!

You must be confusing me with your evil twin sis who implanted the idea in your itty bitty barely able to do anything other than accuse falsely brain, you know the she who only looks like a hairy wolf and would likely to be cast out even of the den of those docile and beautiful wild creatures who love to protect their own in the dead of winter by her always on the rag kind of attitude.

Bloody hell Timothy- You really are Turkey.

YOU TIMMY ARE A turkey who cries wolf.

GROWWWWWWWWL :)

KILL THIS THREAD

Racingrag, have you been drinking again?

JP: ...I was thinking today just how different this voyage might have been if he'd been able to fly an SA flag as a sign of support.

There- I have responded (although only because of the four glasses of fairly decent pinot noir i imbibed at a family gathering in the late afternoon). I hope you feel better now that Cap'n Weed has promised to fly his SA flag at some point in his thousand days journey. If the editor at 1000days. edits out that part tomorrow, don't blame me, you have only yourselves to blame for giving his lordship such a hard time for so damn long----

Hey, it ain't OUR fault that yer boy presented himself to the world in the manner that he so publicly did in order to gather support. There's no sense repeating all of his faults, fabrications, and missteps ~ because it still boils down to this: He's not likeable. It's only human nature that we beat someone off their high horse, and his is shockingly high. I've never seen an ego like this. I've known extraordinary, amazing people from all walks of life ~ who would truly be deserving of accolades, but to a person are GENUINELY humble. Key word: GENUINELY. Weed merely spouts a different line out of his Deepak Chopra daily desk calendar about his "humble acceptance" and "forgiveness" and "love".

It's a stated goal that "society understands the importance of this 'mission'""? Come on. So SA started picking at the scabs and discovered some dirty deeds. Again, it's human nature ~ not some sort of vendatta ~ to want more DETAILS! PROOF! Ooops! It became a case of "but wait, there's more!"

His lordship unfortunately brought our attitudes on himself. As I said earlier ~ I'm watching to see if you guys will salvage for Stowe what I think he most craves: To be the toast of NYC, the sailing community, and future young adventurers who will sit starry-eyed at his knee while he spins his tales of daring. I sincerely wish you luck with that, because it will be an incredible marketing coup.

Hey racing wag, I’m prepared to take you at your word that you aren’t directly “connected” to MC or that you aren’t a “Hovian tool”, BUT, through proof positive from the two telling posts of yours that were printed here by you, of Reedy’s ramblings days before they appeared on the 1000 days site you obviously have some way of accessing MC directly? I personally would be grateful if you could enlighten me as to just how you are able to do that? If it is by some “backdoor” method of “hacking” I am very impressed. Even if it is only by personal acquaintance with someone at MC, although not as impressive, it would strangely find it rather admirable that you have bandied your “inside’ knowledge here and livened up what is a thread that is slowly spiralling down into its own demise (with Soy leaving and no further communication about her and/or her “baby bump” the interest in Reedy is rapidly earning what it justly deserves – zilch.)

Hey racing wag, I’m prepared to take you at your word that you aren’t directly “connected” to MC

Very nice of you Dagbar, but RW has had a long time to explain himself and chooses not to.

He was cocky when he posted the Reid update here, but he didnt have final control because it was shortened before it appeared on 1000days.net

So it leaves only two possible conclusions:

1. He has ghost written (but not done the final editing) on at least one daily REID update appearing on 1000days.net or

2. MC thought that RW's satirical page was so good they published an edited version on their own site, knowing that it wou8ld generate controversy.

I reject 2 because for them to do so would be a very public admission that they put Reid's name to anything they take a fancy to, and that threatens their sponsorship base, their paypal and their site's public credibility and public honesty. It also runs the risk of alienating Weedy whose literary ability and logical thought processes evaporated long ago.

MC are grappling with a non co-operative Weedy, who is not contributing anything meaningful, so it is not a suprise if they are auditioning ghost writers like RW.

RW is just a ghost writer with an ego, and couldnt contain his dirty little secret any longer..

mummy, mummy, they chose me !!!

YAWN RW, YAWN....

Very nice of you Dagbar, but RW has had a long time to explain himself and chooses not to.

He was cocky when he posted the Reid update here, but he didnt have final control because it was shortened before it appeared on 1000days.net

So it leaves only two possible conclusions:

1. He has ghost written (but not done the final editing) on at least one daily REID update appearing on 1000days.net or

2. MC thought that RW's satirical page was so good they published an edited version on their own site, knowing that it wou8ld generate controversy.

I reject 2 because for them to do so would be a very public admission that they put Reid's name to anything they take a fancy to, and that threatens their sponsorship base, their paypal and their site's public credibility and public honesty. It also runs the risk of alienating Weedy whose literary ability and logical thought processes evaporated long ago.

MC are grappling with a non co-operative Weedy, who is not contributing anything meaningful, so it is not a suprise if they are auditioning ghost writers like RW.

RW is just a ghost writer with an ego, and couldnt contain his dirty little secret any longer..

mummy, mummy, they chose me !!!

YAWN RW, YAWN....

Timmy ~ it was shortened because the end of it was a JOKE after I said it was too bad Weed couldn't get support at SA (his own fault, IMO). That he had pre-publication access is an MC thing, and they were toying with us. And why not? We're having fun at each other's expense. Do you suppose they have a pet name for SA (other than "those assholes") just like we use "Hovian"?

In the latest post by weid, he seems to be losing his focus bigtime.

After 20 years of regurgitating the same mantra, he hits his first spate of bad weather, complains "no one prepared me for this", and is now modifying his objectives so that he can continue sailing. He has dropped totally the out of sight of land and without resupply mantra, cleaned himself up, and is probably heading towards a fed ex parcel of sailrepair supplies waiting at Pitcairn Island.

Its like a Charles Manson parole hearing, where ever hopeful Weidy enters wearing his best clothes, and says that he is now weidpentant, weidformed and ready for weidturning to society. You just gotta feel sorry for the guy. You gotta forget the gob of snot caught in the eyebrow for months. You just gotta put the worm shirt to the back of your mind..., but if you could decide it again, would you take him home to meet your daughter .... ?

Mr Ahmed, Reid just asked you a question... Put the pictures down Mr Ahmed, YES, YES that was last year.. Are YOU following his DRIFT ?

Will you go guarantor for him again ?

MEDIC.... MEDIC.....

hey thats two Reid updates that Racing Wag had pre notice of, and is only just now acknolwedging responsibility for..

May 18 and the one about the shamon....

I guess we wont be hearing from Robin aka Racing Wag about how this happened...

Tabman, brother from another mother et al, you know the guy. can u add some light to this.....

417.jpg

Do my eyes deceive me or is that a sprinkling of snow on the decks??

no its not snow. The first paint job was swirls of green in a hippy druggy pattern, then it was painted over, and the hatches were rebuilt and the main one that he is standing by was glassed over while at sea by Reid himself. Examine it closely and see all the air bubble voids where the chopped strand matt hasnt taken to the varnished wood underneath... Testimony to Reids craftsmanship. (just dont ask him where the left over resin, container and brush went)... Since he did that, he has obviously splashed some white paint around, but missed lots of spots. Probably with the same broom he varnished part of the deck with just before the front fence rusted through.. (dont ask him how he washed the paint out of the broom)

Does anybody else find it strange that he is flying telltales but no sails.... Standing Rigging still without baggywrinkle ? and in winter, WITH his fire going, he has the chimney flue pointed TOWARDS the wind ?

If it wasnt for all the 20th century technology buffering Weidy from the true elements, he would have died from outright buffoonery years ago. He is no pioneer, just a bug that is hard for the carwash to get off because nobody stepped up to pay for a wax last time the car was washed..... But you know that bug is due for special attention if it doesnt lose its grip first. Weidy is losing his grip....

no its not snow. The first paint job was swirls of green in a hippy druggy pattern, then it was painted over, and the hatches were rebuilt and the main one that he is standing by was glassed over while at sea by Reid himself. Examine it closely and see all the air bubble voids where the chopped strand matt hasnt taken to the varnished wood underneath... Testimony to Reids craftsmanship. (just dont ask him where the left over resin, container and brush went)... Since he did that, he has obviously splashed some white paint around, but missed lots of spots. Probably with the same broom he varnished part of the deck with just before the front fence rusted through.. (dont ask him how he washed the paint out of the broom)

Does anybody else find it strange that he is flying telltales but no sails.... Standing Rigging still without baggywrinkle ? and in winter, WITH his fire going, he has the chimney flue pointed TOWARDS the wind ?

If it wasnt for all the 20th century technology buffering Weidy from the true elements, he would have died from outright buffoonery years ago. He is no pioneer, just a bug that is hard for the carwash to get off because nobody stepped up to pay for a wax last time the car was washed..... But you know that bug is due for special attention if it doesnt lose its grip first. Weidy is losing his grip....

TTT,

I'm not sure you are correct in thinking that there are no sails set in the photo. I think it is possible, given the angle of the photo, that he is close reaching, and the the main boom is out of frame in the photo. The direction that the telltales are streaming indicate this too.

By the way, racingwag is not who I suspected he was, so other than here on this thread I don't know the guy and can offer no insight to his relationship with the 1000days crew. While he's funny there is something that strikes me as not quite right. I have often suspected that he is Reid's brother Wave.