Couple Cruise for 1000 Days

Why is a mainsail set? I thought it was being repaired in the cargo hold.

brilliant.

i will leave it to someone else to tell you to STFUN!

• Replies 30.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Regatta Dog

• JPlanet

• awolf209

• billy backstay

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I haven't heard of this type of cruise before, if it is in real then i would like to go for it. It will be very adventurous and even i want to know that how this experience will be, I have some friend

Translation ... "Sorry dude, no names and/or locations because I made it all up."   Reality ... Reid "supporters" rise up in direct opposition of "rabidity" of Reid bashers.   For instance, look a

Why is it that you demand that other people prove their assertions to your satisfaction while you spout oft bizarre theories that utterly defy reason and expect to be taken seriously?.   Stowe isn't

Posted Images

sm2008_06_17-day-425-007.jpg

Think a little R&R up by the equator will be just the thing that he and Anne need.

What he needs is about 9 months in a mental hospital, Anne needs 6 months in a boatyard, and the people who are writting about his 'epic' struggle need to get a job writting want ads.

They must edit his comments over 10 matrinis and have a 1st year English lit class polish it up...

It's a bright day and I “kiss the wind see it spin, sail away leave today, way up high in the sky... Lead Zepplin? What happened to Buffet?

My grey matter comes and goes too... No kidding - that started when Soy went exit stage left.

I'm here to survive mentally and physically. That is the crux of the expedition. Gee, I thought it was to flake out and do a deep six.

I have to keep all of the systems going and try to repair everything that breaks. Talk about one very long 'Honey Due' list.

the experience we share and how it replays in our aspiring education... We? We who? You and the boat?? The only thing educational that I have found since day one is don't do stupid things like this.

And the "Tuna in the Rain" section, whoever wrote that has never been closer to a tuna than a fish market... Tuna do not chase "prey", they chase bait.

I got him beside the boat and decided I should try to gaff him to get him up. Guess the 'grey matter' was back in action here because if he tried to lift a very irate tuna, even at 30lbs, onto the boat with a piece of mono line he would have some very sore hands.

I felt sorry for him to have scared him so. I still have to reconcile catching fish. I say a few prayers for them. PLEASE !!!! Could someone buy their ISP and cut them off.

Getting some better spin doctors in MC would indeed be helping humanity evolve

C'mon, man, you can't post to this thread unless it's at least TANGENTIALLY related to Weid. Like, "Reid is a supercilious dope who smokes too much dope", or "Although Reid is a supercilious dope who smokes too much dope, it helps him tell his broken boat, in times of stress, I LOVE YOU".

That's why I say it that way, PX. Sorry if it puts a burr under your blanket.

I enjoy the give and take that all the different actors involved throw into this thread. I've made my comments all along and expressed my opinions and will continue to do so.

Meanwhile... Man, I love this thread!

I've vaguely followed this guy's journey from reality but reading this thread makes me realize that he was never there in the first place, no wonder the girl left (is she pregnant?) How can he carry enough weed to be so stupid for 1000 days - even with a good head start?

I notice in his latest diatribe that he says "1000 days more or less or how many records shouldn't matter" - More or less? Is he contemplating giving up? I hope not as this thread is fun to read!

Yikes, we've been wrong all this time! Or at least spelling it wrong! But the cavalry is right around the corner.

Pan, Pan, Pan:

Michael Chertoff, the big cheese at the Deportment of Homeless Senility (or something) has just announced a new program to rid the world of Waterborne Improvised Explosive Devices!

I suppose that should mean that this thread (and WIED) is doomed, but given Michael C's success on other great efforts to protect us from us or them or something just around the corner and out of sight, I'd guess that now that the 1000 days mission is a lock.

That song's been changed! It's now Weed's Gettin' High With Parmesan

JP, you owe me one of these (Dogfish 60 IPA), or some portion thereof.... :lol:

Plus some Windex and paper towels.....or a new 60" Plasma monitor will suffice.

2594282111_49b379c527_m.jpg

Likewise with the WIED control update, Asymptote (good to hear HS has our backs covered). And FarOff's most excellent Weed translations...

All in all, a damned fine showing today, gang....

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to reconcile the rest of my Dogfish Pale Ale, which I will pray for before killing...

Think a little R&R up by the equator will be just the thing that he and Anne need.

Ah, the magic of "ferrolite" construction (Did I spell that right? Too lazy to check.). The boat builder's dream material.

If that much rust is showing through at the deckhouse, what do you imagine is happening to the hull? Any engineering types wish to speculate on the flexural strength and overall integrity of unreinforced bondo?

This thread was a "goner" right from the second post (whereas Motorcycle's original thread-starting post was honest and to the point --it simply said, "Hey, did anyone else see this story about a couple cruising for a 1000 days?")

And then the second post was the beginning of the end!! :lol:

This will help bring some sanity and level-headedness back. (Pic views best when your head is level, although some might choose to experiment by lying on their backs. User beware.) Besides, it's Friday.

post-11970-1213983010_thumb.jpg

427.jpg

Day 121 Rain Catcher

Friday, 20 June 2008

Wind ENE 10 knots, Course N, Speed 3 knots, Position 27° 42' S by 123° 04' W

The grey matter only disappeared for a few hours then it came back with a vengeance. No solar power for days. This means I have to run the motor to charge the batteries because we are not sailing fast enough to use the water generators. At least it started drizzling enough for me to put out the big rain catcher awning. I bring it in at night for safety, but for two days in a row I've had it out all day automatically catching the drizzle and pouring it into a tank. I'm beginning to feel better about our fresh water supply on board.

An E wind is forcing me to commit to a northerly course which will put us into the tradewinds in a few days. Once we are in the trades the E, SE winds will only let us sail N. I have been sailing below 30° S in order to catch winds that would allow us to sail E. We have made good easting and now I'm ready to sail N up into some warmer weather for a few months. It feels good to step outside without gearing up. Equator! Here we come.

Reid

I guess that post about "his new vinyl water catcher" was anther faked post by MC! And now he's really getting carried away with the WE, US, OUR wording...la la land for sure! JP nailed it with her great Weidles/Beatles pic. Got all his company in there...Soy, Squawk, Tiki god...

i'm curious about (what is that...pipe?) lashed to the mast in this photo from day 425. is it supposed to be a supporting splint??

here's a media mug shot for comparison showing the same area and there is nothing there.

maybe you youths with better eyes and a more extensive background in mast tackle can fill me in.

post-9451-1213989674_thumb.jpg

post-9451-1213989698_thumb.jpg

Ah, the magic of "ferrolite" construction...

Any engineering types wish to speculate on the flexural strength and overall integrity of unreinforced bondo?

Similar to VINYL....but lacking the stength, simulated Steinway wood grain finish, and fashionable selection of colors.

Personally, I overlooked the obvious and was thinking Weed had taken to chewing & spitting tobacco....windward.

Similar to VINYL....but lacking the stength, simulated Steinway wood grain finish, and fashionable selection of colors.

Personally, I overlooked the obvious and was thinking Weed had taken to chewing & spitting tobacco....windward.

Those would be "Colonial White", "Sandalwood Tan", "Wedgwood Blue" and "Moss Green", IIRCC.

With Harvest Gold and Avocado the very best choices for the household appliances.

On second glance, it looks like WIED used real drywall screws to set the windows on the port side and then ran out and just had those cheap stainless ones left over to use on the starboard side.

i'm curious about (what is that...pipe?) lashed to the mast in this photo from day 425. is it supposed to be a supporting splint??

here's a media mug shot for comparison showing the same area and there is nothing there.

maybe you youths with better eyes and a more extensive background in mast tackle can fill me in.

I zoomed in on it and it appears simply to be discoloration of the mast, the lines around the mast don't appear to hold anything to the stick on that side.

Hey NickDG,

You do great spoofs on Weid and company with your one-frame "cartoons" --how about one spoofing this thread and the denizens who lurk here, the shitfights between the MC doppelgangers (RacingWank, etc.) and the stalwarts (Swan, TTT, etc.)

All in good fun, mates, all in good fun! :lol:

I zoomed in on it and it appears simply to be discoloration of the mast, the lines around the mast don't appear to hold anything to the stick on that side.

thanks tabman. again; the old 'its just discoloration' mistake on my part.

i found this pic from google which seems recent, (home site is temporarily down); it seems as though it anchors these blocks on the other side. maybe its a stress crack.

post-9451-1213996902_thumb.jpg

Check this out. It looks like the host for the 1000days website has suspended their account for some reason. When you go to the site you get redirected to this:

1000.gif

Take a look at the URL http://trinculo.nocdirect.com/suspended.page/

Hey Racingwag, are they paying their bills over there?

Still down???? Has MC bailed on Mr. Weid???

If that much rust is showing through at the deckhouse, what do you imagine is happening to the hull? Any engineering types wish to speculate on the flexural strength and overall integrity of unreinforced bondo?

Actually, I did mention this before. Under dynamic loading and in the presence of corroded reinforcements (well, I would expect them be corroded at this point in their life), I could only describe the material as "likely poor, for the expected conditions". Of course, this is based on the VERY limited information being provided.

There are a number of means by which failure could occur, and no information is provided regarding monitoring programs for objectively assessing the structural integrity. I would speculate the concept of a condition monitoring program is beyond R's technical capacity.

I can speculate endlessly, but in the absence of data it is all guesses.

The absence of hard data - ANY DATA - is just another reason why this drift-a-thon is such a joke.

Actually, I did mention this before. Under dynamic loading and in the presence of corroded reinforcements (well, I would expect them be corroded at this point in their life), I could only describe the material as "likely poor, for the expected conditions". Of course, this is based on the VERY limited information being provided.

There are a number of means by which failure could occur, and no information is provided regarding monitoring programs for objectively assessing the structural integrity. I would speculate the concept of a condition monitoring program is beyond R's technical capacity.

I can speculate endlessly, but in the absence of data it is all guesses.

The absence of hard data - ANY DATA - is just another reason why this drift-a-thon is such a joke.

I have a piece of DATA for you: To this reader you sound like a stupendously pompous windbag who doesn't actually know anything, beyond the obvious, about ferrocement hulls.

I have a piece of DATA for you: To this reader you sound like a stupendously pompous windbag who doesn't actually know anything, beyond the obvious, about ferrocement hulls.

Based on the sudden noise level in here, it's safe to say there's still a problem with the website. Do you suppose they took it down to correct Weed's false statement about breaking Jon Sanders' record????

Based on the sudden noise level in here, it's safe to say there's still a problem with the website. Do you suppose they took it down to correct Weed's false statement about breaking Jon Sanders' record????

Possible, but why down so long? You'd think MC could hit the delete key and repost. Perhaps something more nefarious is in the works???

I don't think the Anne is ferro cement -- it is something else, similar to Bondo.

I have a piece of advice for you. If you can't think of something to say that doesn't sound like you've been sniffing the fumes far too long again, then just shut up. You've proven several times you are terminally stupid. There's no reason to keep it up unless you are looking for pity. There's a song about that, bucko - "looking for [pity] in all the wrong places. So - if it's pity you want, shoot yourself. I'll send you a card.

Just for "fratboy":

you-should-kill-yourself-animated.gif

That would be too kind. The Hovian Trolls need to live, and see what a fucking idiot their hero Weid is, once the effects of the kool aid wears off...

I don't think the Anne is ferro cement -- it is something else, similar to Bondo.

Ferr-o-lite. Built like a ferro cement boat, just uses plastic in place of the cement. Same rebar, same mesh, same glass on top....... just plastic instead of cement. The big selling point was that it gave you the same, or better, strength than cement, but was much lighter. One cu/ft of cement weighs about 160 pounds. One cu/ft of ferr-o-lite weighs about 60 pounds. Great sales pitch but it never really caught on.

Ferr-o-lite. Built like a ferro cement boat, just uses plastic in place of the cement. Same rebar, same mesh, same glass on top....... just plastic instead of cement. The big selling point was that it gave you the same, or better, strength than cement, but was much lighter. One cu/ft of cement weighs about 160 pounds. One cu/ft of ferr-o-lite weighs about 60 pounds. Great sales pitch but it never really caught on.

Wonder why.... looking at the finely faired topsides of the CheeseAnne, and the rust stains showing up everywhere and the often mentioned hull leaks.

Seems like an ideal material to me. For a planter box liner or a koi pond.

Anyone know how to access Anne's route through Metocean? I can't seem to find a link for her on their site, and never had problems before.

Maybe it's just another coincidence of Metocean tracking being lost when the Anne nears land? I borrowed this Sto-Lat quote below from another thread:

The unit is actually seems closest to another tropical paradise: Ducie Island; With four degrees of latitude, how far would the Unit be?

From Wiki:

Ducie Island, a rarely visited island atoll, has been part of the Pitcairn Islands since 1902. There are no permanent inhabitants.

The atoll is located 540 km (336 miles) east of Pitcairn at 24°40′09″S, 124°47′11″W and has a total area, including the lagoon, of 3.9 km² (1.5 sq mi). It is 2.4 km (1.5 miles) long, northeast to southwest, and about 1.6 km (one mile) wide. There are four islets on the rim of the atoll:

Acadia Islet (the largest, along the north and east rim)

Pandora Islet (second largest, in the south)

Edwards Islet (immediately east of Pandora Islet)

Westward Islet (smallest, west of Pandora Islet)

The land area is 0.7 km² (about 170 acres). The maximum elevation is 4 metres (13 ft). Seventy percent of the land is forested with Tournefortia argentea (a common tree throughout many of the Pacific Ocean islands), which grows to a height of 6 m (20 ft). Two other plant species were reported in 1971 but were not found in 1987[citation needed]. The lagoon is deep and noted for its poisonous fish and dangerous sharks.[1]

[edit] History

Portuguese sailor Pedro Fernandes de Queirós discovered Ducie on 26 January 1606 and named it La Encarnación. It was later rediscovered by the British in 1791 by Captain Edward Edwards who commanded the Pandora while searching for the mutineers from the Bounty. Ducie Island is named after Baron Francis Ducie, a captain in the Royal Navy. The island was claimed in 1867 for the United States under the Guano Islands Act and the UK annexed the island in 1902.

:unsure:

Wonder why.... looking at the finely faired topsides of the CheeseAnne, and the rust stains showing up everywhere and the often mentioned hull leaks.

Seems like an ideal material to me. For a planter box liner or a koi pond.

I remember reading somewhere in his "comedy of errors" web page about a below the waterline emergency repair he did in sub freezing temperatures at the pier by heeling the boat to starboard to expose the damaged area. He heated the area with a hot air gun and used standard 2 part epoxy to seal the leak. Trouble is, he never did a proper repair of that patch prior to leaving on his 1000 day oddity. Saltwater has likely wicked onto the rebar and wire mesh in a 10 foot circle around that hole by now. The only structural strength on the port side is being provided by the barnicle encrustation.

Maybe that's why his loops are always counter- clockwise. Remember, he cleaned the starboard side but not the port. Natures little rudder?

LOOK WHAT LITTLE OLE ME JUST DID!!!...

1000days.net is back up!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sent an email to the Technical Support Staff at Jaguarpc.com asking why the site was down, and got the following message (Not sure why they assumed it was MY site?!)....

Jeff Shotnik (Sales): It looks like all of your invoices have been paid. I have unsuspended your account.

Jeff Shotnik (Sales): Your account was suspended due to non-payment and a failed invoice. The invoice has since been paid, but our system did not automatically unsuspend your site.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Just another friendly service to MC from their friends at SA! No guarantee that future invoices will be paid of course!

I remember reading somewhere in his "comedy of errors" web page about a below the waterline emergency repair he did in sub freezing temperatures at the pier by heeling the boat to starboard to expose the damaged area. He heated the area with a hot air gun and used standard 2 part epoxy to seal the leak. Trouble is, he never did a proper repair of that patch prior to leaving on his 1000 day oddity.

Why would a patch like this necessarily leak saltwater?

Here's the thing about a proper patch Frat, they don't leak. Not saltwater not fresh, that's why they call it a patch.

Why would one assume Reid is capable of installing a proper "Patch"? Expecially given his propensity to leave for 1000 days with rotten sails?

Um, er, much as I hate to interrupt the fun and frivolity of this thread with a dose of reality I feel that I must. Now that the 1000days site is back up I just checked Reid's latest posting.

His claimed location is slap bang in the middle of Australia's Gibson Desert.

Am I missing something ? ? ?

Um, er, much as I hate to interrupt the fun and frivolity of this thread with a dose of reality I feel that I must. Now that the 1000days site is back up I just checked Reid's latest posting.

His claimed location is slap bang in the middle of Australia's Gibson Desert.

Am I missing something ? ? ?

I think you misread his location. He reports, "Position 27° 42' S by 123° 04' W" It appears you read 123 E.

LOOK WHAT LITTLE OLE ME JUST DID!!!...

1000days.net is back up!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sent an email to the Technical Support Staff at Jaguarpc.com asking why the site was down, and got the following message (Not sure why they assumed it was MY site?!)....

Jeff Shotnik (Sales): It looks like all of your invoices have been paid. I have unsuspended your account.

Jeff Shotnik (Sales): Your account was suspended due to non-payment and a failed invoice. The invoice has since been paid, but our system did not automatically unsuspend your site.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Just another friendly service to MC from their friends at SA! No guarantee that future invoices will be paid of course!

TOO FUNNY!!! :lol:

Bad luck Gouvernail. I emptied the bottle trying to figure out where Reid really was and look what good it did me.

Given that it was my last Corralejo there was nothing left to do but open the El Tesoro Reposado so I could console myself. Time to get consoled . . . . .

Here's the thing about a proper patch Frat, they don't leak. Not saltwater not fresh, that's why they call it a patch.

Wait a minute --I'm confused. RacingWank is busting FratWanker's chops? I thought you guys were on the same MC boat? Does this have something to do with

"angelic alignment"?

(I was warned about this.)

Day 431 Angelic Alignment (today's log on www.1000days.net) [link]

Tuesday, 24 June 2008

Wind NNE 15 knots, Course ESE, Speed 5 knots, Position 27° 51' S by 119° 34' W

We were becalmed completely last night with glassy water all around us. It was indescribably beautiful. The waning moon rose big and brilliant and cast its liquid light on the slow motion sea. Off towards the horizon on the sea it looked as though electric stars were sparkling very slowly and brightly. Directly above the orange rising moon was a planet, the second biggest body in the sky. Then a shooting star fell directly in line with the planet and the moon and a crystalline cloud that looked exactly like an angel with wings blowing a long horn slowly floated into the wondrous alignment. I laid in the cockpit with a cushion, blanket and a pillow for the first time in over half a year and stared at the night lights and fell asleep and woke up and fell asleep and woke up. The angel slowly flew by. The schooner drifted in circles [like, duh, it's been drifting in circles for a while, dude] and each time I woke up the moon was shining on me from a different direction. The sun rose brightly above a clear horizon and brought a surprising new warmth. Somehow the schooner started sailing again in the right direction. [Somehow...] Porpoises came to play and Mahi Mahi swam with them and the sea became calmer. I think these are signs that I'm moving out of the wintery Southern Ocean and up into the tropical Pacific. I inspect the mast tops and scrape on the bottom with my sharpened trowel on a long pole. [Summer has arrived --time for tending the bloomin' garden] It's a sun screen, shirts off, barefooted, fun filled day.

Wait a minute --I'm confused. RacingWank is busting FratWanker's chops? I thought you guys were on the same MC boat? Does this have something to do with

"angelic alignment"?

(I was warned about this.)

Day 431 Angelic Alignment (today's log on www.1000days.net) [link]

Tuesday, 24 June 2008

Wind NNE 15 knots, Course ESE, Speed 5 knots, Position 27° 51' S by 119° 34' W

We were becalmed completely last night with glassy water all around us. It was indescribably beautiful. The waning moon rose big and brilliant and cast its liquid light on the slow motion sea. Off towards the horizon on the sea it looked as though electric stars were sparkling very slowly and brightly. Directly above the orange rising moon was a planet, the second biggest body in the sky. Then a shooting star fell directly in line with the planet and the moon and a crystalline cloud that looked exactly like an angel with wings blowing a long horn slowly floated into the wondrous alignment. I laid in the cockpit with a cushion, blanket and a pillow for the first time in over half a year and stared at the night lights and fell asleep and woke up and fell asleep and woke up. The angel slowly flew by. The schooner drifted in circles [like, duh, it's been drifting in circles for a while, dude] and each time I woke up the moon was shining on me from a different direction. The sun rose brightly above a clear horizon and brought a surprising new warmth. Somehow the schooner started sailing again in the right direction. [Somehow...] Porpoises came to play and Mahi Mahi swam with them and the sea became calmer. I think these are signs that I'm moving out of the wintery Southern Ocean and up into the tropical Pacific. I inspect the mast tops and scrape on the bottom with my sharpened trowel on a long pole. [Summer has arrived --time for tending the bloomin' garden] It's a sun screen, shirts off, barefooted, fun filled day.

I forgot to add above: "you can't make this shit up". (Maybe his sat phone rang that night, and he thought it was an angel's voice chiming him?)

Judging by the color of the water in Reid's newly posted photograph, Reid is anchored in 7' to 15' of water.......Hmmm, old photo or busted?

post-22200-1214329745_thumb.jpg

Oh, hogwash! That's the angel, and the blue stuff is the sky.

Angelic alignment, pure and simple. :lol:

Oh, hogwash! That's the angel, and the blue stuff is the sky.

Angelic alignment, pure and simple. :lol:

C'mon, someone back me up here...please? Please? Haven't you ever seen an angel before? For crying out loud...use your imagination! After 400 fucking days at sea, OF COURSE it's an angel!

Ah, hell, forget it. I just took off my rose colored glasses. It's just a bath toy.

Nope - he's in a Navy firing range again. That wasn't any ordinary angel he saw - it was the blue angels. It looks like it's moving slowly because it's coming straight on. This time they mean it ....

No, I'm quite certain he wasn't having a bad freak-out trip. The angels he described were, well, "angelic", and in "alignment" too. As he put it, it was "indescribably beautiful" as "an angel with wings blowing a long horn slowly floated into the wondrous alignment". No mention of the horrific roar of jet engines buzzing overhead, so it must have been good acid he was on, or good pot he was smoking.

Follow her down to a bridge by a fountain

Where rocking horse people eat marshmallow pies,

Everyone smiles as you drift past the flowers,

That grow so incredibly high.

Newspaper taxis appear on the shore,

Waiting to take you away.

Climb in the back with your head in the clouds,

And you're gone. (Lennon/McCartney)

Notice any similarities?

lennon and reid are dead?

No, man, psychedelia...angels appearing, wherever you want them to appear...angelic alignment... :lol:

Picture yourself in a boat on a river,

With tangerine trees and marmalade skies

Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly,

A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.

No, man, psychedelia...angels appearing, wherever you want them to appear...angelic alignment... :lol:

Picture yourself in a boat on a river,

With tangerine trees and marmalade skies

Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly,

A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.

#9 #9 #9.......

It just might be a dastardly photo from the blog. Stolen from the internet after googling pretty porpoise angels puppies and then inserted as a wickedly fake photo into latest posting from oceanic heaven. ? You guys should hire a lawyer and sue for defamation of internet photographic integrity. I bet you could find someone to take the case for under 10 bills.

PS:

That means the blog must be drifting somewhere in cyberspace and no one from SA's found it yet. If you don't kill this thread you should at least kill the blog.

Does all that angelic stoner stuff mean Reid is dead and living in heaven on the ocean already?

That means the blog must be drifting somewhere in cyberspace and no one from SA's found it yet. If you don't kill this thread you should at least kill the blog.

tdBF - Kill the blog? Why would we want to do that? We need a space to park all the good shit the photochop kids come up with.

Besides, it still makes it into the google indexes and helps when folks want to find out more about Weid and Soy - After all, if the only side of the scam the get is the drivel coming out of MC, they will most likely be bored to tears...

At least this way that can see that not all is rosy in the land of Weid....

Hey Sir Wanker:

When is MC going to correct Weed's BULLSHIT (AND YOU KNOW IT) claim that he broke Sanders' record? You have no honor and no class. :angry:

Dearest Sir Planet,

I have nothing to do with MC and no control over their insufferable stretching of all things true. I, sir Planet happen to have maintained my integrity, while you Sir have something uncommonly in common with Uranus and mine.

Please be more careful before casting your aspersions with such a wide net next time or I may be forced to call in my friends at NASA for reprisals. Thank you and goodnight.

Okay, I have no friends at NASA, still I may be forced to call in reprisals.

Dearest Sir Planet,

I have nothing to do with MC and no control over their insufferable stretching of all things true. I, sir Planet happen to have maintained my integrity, while you Sir have something uncommonly in common with Uranus and mine.

Please be more careful before casting your aspersions with such a wide net next time or I may be forced to call in my friends at NASA for reprisals. Thank you and goodnight.

Okay, I have no friends at NASA, still I may be forced to call in reprisals.

Bullshit. You had access to Weed's post three days before it was published at 1000 Days. Why don't you demonstrate your so-called integrity by posting a public correction re Weed's claim. Jon Sanders played along with MC's little photo-op of "gravely ill" Soanya's smiling rescue... and this is how he's treated in return?

Bullshit. You had access to Weed's post three days before it was published at 1000 Days. Why don't you demonstrate your so-called integrity by posting a public correction re Weed's claim. Jon Sanders played along with MC's little photo-op with "gravely ill" Soanya's smiling rescue... and this is how he's treated in return?

Just because I know how to access Weed's emails does not mean I have anything to do with Mission Control, a misnomer if there e'er was. I repeat for the sake of the deef among us, I am not in Micky Mouse Control and have not a thing to do with them. If you are so up in arms about their devious ways and terrifying disregard for the truth, why are you asking me to do it for you? It's not getting me all bent out of shape. BFD.

Listen J, it's a stoned out journey on the sea. Hell with Guinness quibbles. Drink one or two or three instead. Life's too short to get that worked up over one half a hippie half a planet away. Am I right or am I right, J?

Please control your hostility Ms Planet or I will be forced to call in an airstrike.

Sir Racing Wank Over and Out Out Out and Away

Bullshit. You had access to Weed's post three days before it was published at 1000 Days. Why don't you demonstrate your so-called integrity by posting a public correction re Weed's claim. Jon Sanders played along with MC's little photo-op of "gravely ill" Soanya's smiling rescue... and this is how he's treated in return?

Racingwag couldn't possibly be affiliated with MC............He has a sense of humor.

Just because I know how to access Weed's emails does not mean I have anything to do with Mission Control, a misnomer if there e'er was. I repeat for the sake of the deef among us, I am not in Micky Mouse Control and have not a thing to do with them. If you are so up in arms about their devious ways and terrifying disregard for the truth, why are you asking me to do it for you? It's not getting me all bent out of shape. BFD.

Listen J, it's a stoned out journey on the sea. Hell with Guinness quibbles. Drink one or two or three instead. Life's too short to get that worked up over one half a hippie half a planet away. Am I right or am I right, J?

Please control your hostility Ms Planet or I will be forced to call in an airstrike.

Sir Racing Wank Over and Out Out Out and Away

So that's your explanation for pre-publication access. You can hack Weed's email. I see.

Yes, you're right that it's a stoned-out journey, and it doesn't surprise me at all that Weed would claim he's broken Sanders' record. My hostility is toward MC for KNOWING Weed's claim is bullshit, and not doing the right thing and correcting it. Stop misleading readers and publish a disclaimer.

So that's your explanation for pre-publication access. You can hack Weed's email. I see.

Yes, you're right that it's a stoned-out journey, and it doesn't surprise me at all that Weed would claim he's broken Sanders' record. My hostility is toward MC for KNOWING Weed's claim is bullshit, and not doing the right thing and correcting it. Stop misleading readers and publish a disclaimer.

Hmm, and so the plot thickens.

But --RacingWag need not necessarily have hacked into Weid's email to have access. He said he has access, but he hasn't told us any more than that.

In any case, since he does have access to Weid's email, implore him to pass this message along to Weid: "What's up with angels, dude? And where can I get some?"

Thanks. Oh, yeah, and the Jon Sanders thing. That's really going way too far...an outright lie.