• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Regatta Dog

• JPlanet

• awolf209

• billy backstay

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I haven't heard of this type of cruise before, if it is in real then i would like to go for it. It will be very adventurous and even i want to know that how this experience will be, I have some friend

Translation ... "Sorry dude, no names and/or locations because I made it all up."   Reality ... Reid "supporters" rise up in direct opposition of "rabidity" of Reid bashers.   For instance, look a

Why is it that you demand that other people prove their assertions to your satisfaction while you spout oft bizarre theories that utterly defy reason and expect to be taken seriously?.   Stowe isn't

Posted Images

hey thats two Reid updates that Racing Wag had pre notice of, and is only just now acknolwedging responsibility for..

May 18 and the one about the shamon....

I guess we wont be hearing from Robin aka Racing Wag about how this happened...

Tabman, brother from another mother et al, you know the guy. can u add some light to this.....

417.jpg

Do my eyes deceive me or is that a sprinkling of snow on the decks??

no its not snow. The first paint job was swirls of green in a hippy druggy pattern, then it was painted over, and the hatches were rebuilt and the main one that he is standing by was glassed over while at sea by Reid himself. Examine it closely and see all the air bubble voids where the chopped strand matt hasnt taken to the varnished wood underneath... Testimony to Reids craftsmanship. (just dont ask him where the left over resin, container and brush went)... Since he did that, he has obviously splashed some white paint around, but missed lots of spots. Probably with the same broom he varnished part of the deck with just before the front fence rusted through.. (dont ask him how he washed the paint out of the broom)

Does anybody else find it strange that he is flying telltales but no sails.... Standing Rigging still without baggywrinkle ? and in winter, WITH his fire going, he has the chimney flue pointed TOWARDS the wind ?

If it wasnt for all the 20th century technology buffering Weidy from the true elements, he would have died from outright buffoonery years ago. He is no pioneer, just a bug that is hard for the carwash to get off because nobody stepped up to pay for a wax last time the car was washed..... But you know that bug is due for special attention if it doesnt lose its grip first. Weidy is losing his grip....

no its not snow. The first paint job was swirls of green in a hippy druggy pattern, then it was painted over, and the hatches were rebuilt and the main one that he is standing by was glassed over while at sea by Reid himself. Examine it closely and see all the air bubble voids where the chopped strand matt hasnt taken to the varnished wood underneath... Testimony to Reids craftsmanship. (just dont ask him where the left over resin, container and brush went)... Since he did that, he has obviously splashed some white paint around, but missed lots of spots. Probably with the same broom he varnished part of the deck with just before the front fence rusted through.. (dont ask him how he washed the paint out of the broom)

Does anybody else find it strange that he is flying telltales but no sails.... Standing Rigging still without baggywrinkle ? and in winter, WITH his fire going, he has the chimney flue pointed TOWARDS the wind ?

If it wasnt for all the 20th century technology buffering Weidy from the true elements, he would have died from outright buffoonery years ago. He is no pioneer, just a bug that is hard for the carwash to get off because nobody stepped up to pay for a wax last time the car was washed..... But you know that bug is due for special attention if it doesnt lose its grip first. Weidy is losing his grip....

TTT,

I'm not sure you are correct in thinking that there are no sails set in the photo. I think it is possible, given the angle of the photo, that he is close reaching, and the the main boom is out of frame in the photo. The direction that the telltales are streaming indicate this too.

By the way, racingwag is not who I suspected he was, so other than here on this thread I don't know the guy and can offer no insight to his relationship with the 1000days crew. While he's funny there is something that strikes me as not quite right. I have often suspected that he is Reid's brother Wave.

TTT,

I'm not sure you are correct in thinking that there are no sails set in the photo. I think it is possible, given the angle of the photo, that he is close reaching, and the the main boom is out of frame in the photo. The direction that the telltales are streaming indicate this too.

By the way, racingwag is not who I suspected he was, so other than here on this thread I don't know the guy and can offer no insight to his relationship with the 1000days crew. While he's funny there is something that strikes me as not quite right. I have often suspected that he is Reid's brother Wave.

I have often suspected that Wave is now the other half of the "we" in the posts. Unless Wave was just nervous in front of the camera, you could put both his and Weed's vocabularies together and they wouldn't equal a third of Sir Wanker's.

I have often suspected that Wave is now the other half of the "we" in the posts. Unless Wave was just nervous in front of the camera, you could put both his and Weed's vocabularies together and they wouldn't equal a third of Sir Wanker's.

JPlan

I bow to your superior intellect as regards setting that incredibly always so wrong turkey straight

(think of the odds, how can one turkey be so wrong this long?), the slightly askew and often overly hostile yet still decent enough of a fellow, taborcokeheadwhonevereverwasacoastie, and anyone else from this impoverished excuse of a waste of time and effort who might benefit from your usually superior insights, except when you too go off the deep end of hate and start barking the usual uncalled for calumny and general obscenities.

With Deep Respect for the next Five or so Seconds,

RWanked

JPlan

I bow to your superior intellect as regards setting that incredibly always so wrong turkey straight

(think of the odds, how can one turkey be so wrong this long?), the slightly askew and often overly hostile yet still decent enough of a fellow, taborcokeheadwhonevereverwasacoastie, and anyone else from this impoverished excuse of a waste of time and effort who might benefit from your usually superior insights, except when you too go off the deep end of hate and start barking the usual uncalled for calumny and general obscenities.

RWanked

Welcome back, Captain Lithium.

JPlan

RWanked

Aw say it ain't so! Now I'm a hater because I have a little problem believing that even your super-hero can carry on indefinitely with 20-minute catnaps? Yeah, it recently crossed my mind that this "WE" thing is perhaps truth, rather than just a bizarre way of addressing himself (themselves? :blink: ). It really doesn't matter to me either way.

"Wind ENE 10 knots, Course N, Speed 2 to 3 knots,STILL AIMLESSLY DRIFTING Position 29° 48' S by 132° 55' W

I strive to be the sensible sailor. With one year passed and two to go, I try to live in tune with the seasons of the sea and remain open to the way that will keep me relevant to the needs of this moment. With innocence, humbleness, sincerity and love I adapt to the unique and demanding situation of living on the sea. Any idea of how I thought it would be is gone, but a lifetime on the sea is in my bones and 20 years of preparing and trying to go is in my blood. PREPARING EXACTLY HOW? I often feel as though I know nothing YOU DO KNOW NOTHING, DIPSHIT as I dissolve into the sea again and again, yet I have an original path behind me that I forged and a trajectory ahead of me that says seamanship, nautical wisdom, vigilance, physical power, persistence and virtue. Often I see imaginary signs around the schooner that say kindness, forgiveness, compassion, filial piety and share. You might wonder why they are relevant when there is no one with me, but I do feel you here and I want to treat you right. HIT THE PAYPAL BUTTON AGAIN, SUCKERS! I have an imaginary world JUMP NOW BUDDY! where I see everyone and interreact. In order for me to perform in the extraordinary way necessary to live here, I keep trying really hard and I have to have a clear mind and love is the foundation. I love a lot to continue to survive and I strive out in the wild blue yonder.

Reid"

I'm willing to bet that Weid's last two posts (110/415 and 112/417) were not written by Weid but by racingscank because MC hasn't heard from their boy again for a few days. When the real Weid posts something, he discusses things that happened during the day, like he absolutely would have mentioned that he SHAVED OFF HIS BEARD, if he actually has and they aren't just using something from their files! And Weid, despite his attempts at poetic verse, wouldn't know what filial piety was with a dictionary in front of him! No, the one who thinks he's so eloquently verbose is racingskank, who has assumed many different identities throughout this mission but his writing style gives him up each time. You are a part of MC and you are a hovian, skank! :ph34r:

JPlan

RWanked

Thanks Racingwang, I changed my signature!

Calumny, great word.

Come on tell us your in with MC! Just between us here!

I'm willing to bet that Weid's last two posts (110/415 and 112/417) were not written by Weid but by racingscank because MC hasn't heard from their boy again for a few days. When the real Weid posts something, he discusses things that happened during the day, like he absolutely would have mentioned that he SHAVED OFF HIS BEARD, if he actually has and they aren't just using something from their files! And Weid, despite his attempts at poetic verse, wouldn't know what filial piety was with a dictionary in front of him! No, the one who thinks he's so eloquently verbose is racingskank, who has assumed many different identities throughout this mission but his writing style gives him up each time. You are a part of MC and you are a hovian, skank! :ph34r:

I'm voting that's a file shot. The boy isn't going to be down below trimming his eyebrows and neatly clipping his hair. Especially not with so much amazing azureness calling him on deck to express its love.

Absolutely agree with that viewpoint, greatwhite! I'd be willing to bet that a lot of the posts since Sayonara said sayonara have been drafted in-house! And as for that pic...it's probably an old one! ;)

It is either an old picture or he has a hairdresser with him and that is the "We.." I have been forced to cut my hair a few times and I don't have the expertiese that he seems to have.

Here is a crop of day 417...

post-27515-1213232373_thumb.jpg

And another on Day 385.... Little grey or bleached sidburns perhaps on 385? And on 417 he looks like he stepped out Sally's Beauty.

post-27515-1213232522_thumb.jpg

The lifecycle in a single braincelled hovian organism (eg Captain Lithium, convoluted breeze, sailfastandfree,racingwag..... )

all the same style

They create two personalities and lay low for a couple of weeks.

Then they alternate between the two identities and agree with each other, making minor adverse comments about Weid.

Then one id goes quiet, and the other one starts arguing and saying that the Weid illusion is a harmless one.

Then having slipped off their medication, they attack the most prolific posters here personally.

Then they get paranoid, and extremely personal and abusive and send insulting pm's.

Then they just rave and are incoherent, and type in big fonts.

then they announce with fanfare and disdain that they are going

and then people say what a hovian they were.

Then they break out the other id held in reserve, and abuse people with that.

Then they lose interest totally when both id's are put on "ignore" and they return to their schitzophrenic medication.

Then they return to ghostwriting for Mission control, and answer all the criticisms raised when the medication restores some rational thought.

Then all goes quiet for a couple of weeks, while they get high, and run out of medication and material to write about.

The invalid pension cheque arrives, the medication script is filled and the process repeats.

Hovian Ghost writers: what a Reidiculous bunch of pReidictable Reidtards....... :blink::angry:

Very accurate description of the machinations of the hovians, TTT. You really are able to rile them lately because you are so good at disceting them and calling their bluff. Keep it up! (Now I expect racingskank to come back with all sorts of derogatory shewolf names...)

It is either an old picture or he has a hairdresser with him and that is the "We.." I have been forced to cut my hair a few times and I don't have the expertiese that he seems to have.

Here is a crop of day 417...

post-27515-1213232373_thumb.jpg

And another on Day 385.... Little grey or bleached sidburns perhaps on 385? And on 417 he looks like he stepped out Sally's Beauty.

post-27515-1213232522_thumb.jpg

Thanks FOTB - That's the kind of attention to detail that made this thread famous. It is good to see the standards back where they were over the winter.

I wonder if someone at MC would step up and tell us about the new vinyl water collector that WEid mentions in one of his posts back when he was in the Tasman Sea? That's been bothering me, since he used tarps the whole time Sayonara was with him and all of a sudden he has a new vinyl water collector. And speaking of Soy, how's she doing? When she first returned, she was going to have a weekly post...now we here nothing. Is she working? Does she visit with any of you at MC?

Speaking of Soy ,,,I'll have to let you know that baby sauce is gonna look like Me :ph34r: . I was Reid's "Stowe" away. All the while pitching while Soy was catching. Weedy was too busy running into things and playing with his worm to notice. 'Twas a long and hard trip back from Aus, but I damn for sure wasn't gonna stay on the cheese scow without something to poke fun at. :huh: By the way I still need a boat for 5 hot chicks!!!!!

In a rib tonight doing 20+ whilst towing a Laser. Too much fun.

Laser's jumping the wake, water flying out the centerboard well while the Laser driver's pissing his pants because he's laughing so hard (us too).

New extreme sport. Gotta have a spotter.

Watch for the YouTube a couple weeks from now. Fucking side splitting funny.

Why post it here? It was TFR ---- fits.

Laser - 20kt shit box. ;)

Ok, in the '70s when I was in college in upstate New York I had my Laser with me to sail on the lake in the spring and fall. One winter afternoon after a good snowfall and a whole lot of drinking we decided it would be a good idea to use my Laser as a toboggan. It was truly one of those "hold my beer and watch this" moments. Sufficed to say it went insanely fast with no steering control! It was fun until someone (me) got hurt, and than it was hilarious.

Day 417 Striving Captain Possessor of a "donated" captain's jacket

Tuesday, 10 June 2008

Wind ENE 10 knots, Course N, Speed 2 to 3 knots, Position 29° 48' S by 132° 55' W

I strive to be the sensible sailor. Bullshit. If you were sensible, you would have baggywrinkle, sails that arent rotted, and lifelines that hadnt rusted away. With one year passed and two to go, I try (THANKS TO WEATHER ROUTING INFORMATION) to live in tune with (DONT YOU MEAN, AVOID) the seasons of the sea and remain open to the way that will keep me relevant to the needs of this moment. (wtf- I thought you had mission goals, are you throwing them away now that youve experienced your first batch of real weather ? Are the sails really that bad ?) With innocence, humbleness (YOU MUST BE JOKING... HUMBLE WITH AN EGO THAT SIZE ?), sincerity and love I adapt (by adapt do you mean never putting sails up unless it is blowing 5 knots or less ?) to the unique and demanding situation of living on the sea. Any idea of how I thought it would be is gone (so you are giving up then ?Whatever happened with the lifetime on the sea experience story- surely that would give you the experience huh ?), but a lifetime on the sea (ah yes, I knew the mantra would be trotted out sooner or later. Hang on a minute, didnt you spend 20 years tied up to the dock ?) is in my bones and 20 years (tied up to the dock) of (other people preparing me, and finally having to drive me off by condemning my dock, and citing me for polluting the hudson) preparing and trying to go (you didnt try too hard bud..all you had to do was untie a rope)is in my blood. I often feel as though I know nothing (now you are starting to get the picture) as I dissolve (AS A RESULT OF RUSTED LIFELINES )into the sea again and again, yet I have an original path (DONT YOU MEAN TRAIL OF RUINED RELATIONSHIPS AND ABANDONED CHILDREN) behind me that I forged (how can you forge it when weather routers tell you which direction to drift in ?) and a trajectory (how can it be a trajectory, when you have insignificant speed, and cant hold a direction and cant sail to weather ?) ahead of me that says seamanship, nautical wisdom, vigilance, physical power, persistence and virtue. (...is something that you lack) Often I see imaginary signs around the schooner that say (MAERSK FREIGHTER/ MISSILE FIRING RANGE DONT ENTER) kindness, forgiveness, compassion, filial piety (Is someone who flies a huge carving to a wind god pious ?WTF ?)and share. You might wonder why they are relevant when there is no one with me (WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WE ?), but I do feel you here and I want to treat you right. (Tell that to your abandoned kids, or the thousands of kids that you were trying to sell drugs to, or to sick suenya who you refused to let off the boat until a "record" had been set..) I have an imaginary world where I see everyone and interreact.(interraction is answering questions such as did you know Suenya was pregnant when you refused to let her off the boat until a record was set ?) In order for me to perform in the extraordinary way necessary to live here (NOW BARNACLES ARE EXTROARDINARY PERFORMERS ?), I keep trying really hard and I have to have a clear mind (THEN STOP SMOKING POT) and love is the foundation. (How about saying ONCE that you loved Suenya ?) I love (myself) a lot to continue to survive and I (by sleeping 50% of the time) strive out in the wild blue yonder.

Reid (Not Love Reid this time... ?)

The hypocrisy in this guy is unbelievable. What a self centred egotistical nutcase he is.

[quote name='Timmys_Trick_Turkey' date='Jun 13 2008, 04:51 PM' post='1744160'

The hypocrisy in this guy is unbelievable. What a self centred egotistical nutcase he is.

So true, so true. The boy is way out there. (But the sanity of some of us here can justifiably be challenged as well.... B) )

It is sad that Mission Control intersperses and dilutes legitimate Reid communications with Ghost Writer material in an attempt to bolster interest in the journey. By doing so, the average visitor to their site is given a palpably false view of who Weidy is, and why he is doing what he is doing.

It is as offensive as someone rewriting the bible. Or rewriting Shakespeare. Or, in Weidy's case, rewriting the memoirs of Charles Manson to try and portray him as a philanthropist...

Without doubt, some of the souls at Mission Control mean well, and probably have genuine (yet misguided) affection for the guy. To some people, he is probably a role model, although that group would be a rapidly diminishing one, the more they read about him.

If Mission Control want to do Weidy and society a favour, it would be to stay true to his gospel. Only publish exactly what he sends, and not a single word or picture more.. Dont try to repaint the picture after the master has already done it..

Weidy's legacy will be a picture, no doubt. And it will be full of flaws, and humorous moments, but that is what makes the story an interesting one. A saleable one. A believable one.

By playing with the truth, Mission Control, you are adulterating his work.

By tolerating idiotic ghost writers, like Racing Wag, you letting small crippled personalities lay claim to his work.

All I am asking Mission Control, is that you are ruthlessly honest in printing his word. No editing. No elaborations. No ghostwriting. No explanations. No political or social agenda. No false or edited pictures. Just let him do his job.

Let history record what he is doing, based not on what you think the political or social situation should be, but what actually, really happened.

If you want to publish your own material, do so. But give up the pretence of doing it under his name, or publishing it in a manner which can be "mistakenly" attributed to him.

HONESTY Mission Control. It is what history demands. It is what his legacy should be built on. It is what we expect here at Sailing Anarchy. And with brutal honesty from you, he might even start to get some respect here. Until I see that happening, for me it remains GAME ON...

Youve got to remember Mission Control, there are a few of us that have been here since the beginning of the story, and will be still here after it is finished.

I would like to be able to say at the end of the journey, that there were aspects of his story that I admire. Your distortions are not making that possible..

TTT

Nicely done NickDG

I dont recognise the town... Where are the TWINS towels towers ?

Is that an azure albatross that has forged an original path and is now flying a trajectory while adapting to the circumstances because nobody prepared it for this ?

oops sorry, I will remove the REIDSPEAK.

Is that a DORK STORK WITHOUT EXPERIENCE WHO IS JUST FARKIN LOST ?????

(Azurely it is not carrying a TWIN SET of "bouncing betty's" .... given shore leave from the VOID in the HO..)

(Bouncing betty was the name given to the dam buster bomb)..

Ah, I know who that baby is....... Lucy (in the sky you'll get by with diamonds)

(Lennon/McCartney)

Picture yourself farked in a boat on a river

With tangerine trees and marmalade skies

Reid Stowe, he calls you, you answer quite slowly

A girl with kaleidoscope eyes

Cellophane "flowers" of yellow and green

Towering over your head

Look for the last girl with the bun in her thighs

And she's gone

Lucy youll get by with diamonds

Aaaaahhhhh...

Followed him down to a pos by the wharfside

Where Reidtarded hovians eat donated marshmellow pies

Everyone smiles as you drift past the "flowers"

That grow so incredibly high

Perth water taxis appear from the shore

Waiting to take you away

Climb in the back with your head in the clouds

And you're lawyer says he's gone

Aaaaahhhhh...

Picture yourself writing about a train in a station

With plasticine porters with looking glass ties

Suddenly someone is there at the turnstyle

Reid Stowe with intense kaleidoscope eyes

Aaaaahhhhh...

Aaaaahhhhh...

Loosely will you die with diamonds (fade out)

All rights reserved (Suenya).

post-14539-1213419506_thumb.jpg

Day 415 Solo Sea Shaman

Tuesday, 10 June 2008

Wind SW 35 knots, Course ENE, Speed 4 to 6 knots, Position 31° 29' S by 134° 17' W

One of the many aspects of the voyage is that I am experiencing what it is to be a Solo Sea Shaman. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plastic_shaman

I live life dancing on the far extreme boundries, in reverence and awe,

http://unicornbreak.com/Masokotanga/blog/2...ncing-with.html

feeling the magic of nature and its connection to the universe and all of humanity. http://en.marveldatabase.com/Inhuman

I journey through this other world and tap the energy and wisdom and power and reflect it back to the earth through inspiration and live high technology.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out-of-body_experience

When you think of me, imagine me skipping across crystal blue wave tops, with eyes like a child....

Like this ?

post-14539-1213420025_thumb.jpg

or like this ?

post-14539-1213419688_thumb.jpg

or like this ?

post-14539-1213420077_thumb.jpg

TTT, your take on his/MCs version of Day 417/112 is hilariously right-on, and your take on MCs ghost writing is also very accurate. Whoever is doing the ghostwriting has an ego equal to or bigger than WEid, and his style sucks.

Too bad WEid can't read what they're writing...I suspect he wouldn't be pleased. I wonder if Suenya follows it and has questioned them about the poor impersonation of WEid?

Watched 16 year old Zac Sunderland take off on his "youngest circumnavigator" quest today here in Marina Del Rey. I hope he knows enough to watch out for being run down by the Cheese Scow . If he makes it an actual record will be broken....unlike our hero...

TTT, your take on his/MCs version of Day 417/112 is hilariously right-on, and your take on MCs ghost writing is also very accurate. Whoever is doing the ghostwriting has an ego equal to or bigger than WEid, and his style sucks.

Too bad WEid can't read what they're writing...I suspect he wouldn't be pleased. I wonder if Suenya follows it and has questioned them about the poor impersonation of WEid?

Well whaddya know... No Saturday update this week. No totally irrelevant earth shattering observations from Suenya, about the plasticine porters with looking glass ties. No plastic shaman philosophising about finding yourself while avoiding everybody else, (especially the growing baby bump..).

No rants about harmonizing with nature, while trying your best to avoid her. No more "boohoo nobody prepared me for this"... no more patently false mantra's said while wearing a "donated" jacket. No more irish sea captain lookalike competitions. No more snot stuck in the eyebrow for a month. No more bloody worm t shirt pictures.

Its actually a relief to have no more bullshit posted...

As ma grandma said to me, "If ya aint got nothin truthful to say, its better to say nothin at all... "

Finally, it looks like MC is starting to listen....

There is hope yet...

Perhaps they can get him to reply to these 9 questions...

I can hardly wait for some more genuine Weid updates....

1. Has he run out of sewing needles or a functioning sailmakers palm yet ?

2. How much longer before he fits baggywrinkle and fixes the diesel leak ?

3. Has squawk and ivy locked him out of the cabin yet ?

4. What is he going to do with all those catfood tins ?

5. Why werent we told about the breaking of the port forward safety fence ?

6. If it takes 35 knots to achieve 2 knots of boatspeed, what makes him think the boat will move at all when he gets to the equator ?

and oh yes,

7. where did he get the new vinyl water collector from ?

8. Is there a seal fitted to mechanism that links the motor to the propshaft, to prove that you havent motored to get out of a calm spot... After all, you cant claim to be sailing, if in fact you are motoring can you ?

9. There are rich retired people who live for years on a cruise ship without going ashore. Apart from the fact that you are living on sprouts, catfood and moldy cheese, and rapidly slipping into dementia, how is what you are doing any different than them ?

Thankyou Mission Control... Getting rid of Racing Wank, aka Convoluted breeze, aka Captain lithium, aka Sailfastandfree was the best thing youve done yet... Well done....

LIVING ON A CRUISE SHIP FOREVER

http://www.anysubject.com/living-on-a-crui...ome-on-ship.asp

Jon Sanders "He wont be setting any records"....

It must suck to be you Weidy...

I've often heard of some grand old dames living on the Queen Mary and QE2 in the past. It's cheaper to book a room on a cruise ship that to stay in some of the ritzier nursing homes, so why not? You have the same amenities and you get to travel and a better choice of food! And your own medical staff. Wish I could afford to spend the end of my life that way...that would be cool! B)

New posts from the fricking lunatic at sea. I am seriously offended that he dares to assume he has beaten Jon Sanders 2nd record. Reid had better adjust his "records" clock - to beat JS he has to be ALONE for 419 days 22 hours and 10 minutes. What a egomaniacal lying fucktard!

Day 421 Second Longest Sea Voyage

Sunday, 15 June 2008

Wind S 5 to 10 knots, Course E, Speed 2 to 3 knots, Position 30° 01' S by 127° 49' W

Jon Sanders, who I have often spoken about held the 1st and 2nd place records for the longest sea voyages in history. His 2nd place sea voyage of 419 days 22 hours and 10 minutes I have just surpassed. His longest sea voyage of 657 days non stop at sea is a goal ahead of me that I intend to surpass, if my luck holds out, God willing. The Guinness Book Of World Records ratified 12 records for his 420 day voyage. He has a lot more records after his longest sea voyage. I contacted the record keepers for the sailing section of the Guinness Book and they wanted $2,500 before we left to ratify our proposed records. In our desperate money situation we had to forgo that. As times change people create new records. Soanya and I have the longest non stop man and woman sea voyage at 306 days. Soanya holds the longest consecutive sea voyage for a woman at 306 days. We have the longest time out of sight of land at 305 days. The longest space analogous expedition is 421 days. We have several more “firsts” I will write about in the future. I just read about the North Pole and all the tough explorers that go there and to the highest mountains. I am the only one surviving out here for over a year. The emptiness of the sea envelopes me.

Reid

Day 419 Small Treasures

Sunday, 15 June 2008

Wind NNE 15 knots, Course ESE, Speed 4 to 5 knots, Position 30° 33' S by 131° 05' W

Sometimes I've gotten a bit grim, alone in the howl of the wind months on end, disappointed Soanya had to go. I brace up to the cold, the salt, the wetness as waves beat me backwards and every single sail is torn. I keep a stiff upper lip as I put on my wet foul weather gear at 3am in the morning to go outside. I have sore muscles and a firm jaw through the trials and tribulations, but I have more magical life affirming experiences happening to me day and night than I can even begin to write about! In the midst of thunder what I need arrives alive glittering in my hand like a small treasure again and again. I say “I love you” and “thank you” in my momentary cathartic experience as I move to do what I have to do.

Even the position that my body dives into as I as I brace and pull a rope, leaves me marveling at how it happened. One single solo star that I see in the sky out of the corner of my eye brings a rush of joy, but I keep moving like a boy for his toy. I see the moon all day long in the sky and when I take a moment to focus on it I can hardly bare the pleasure it gives me. These small treasures appear and disappear always reminding me how lucky I am to have made it through what I have for a lifetime to enable me to attempt to live my wildest, highest dreams that I could conceive. I am grateful to everyone who has helped over the years and are still supportive, more love giving friends and family than I can even begin to write about! I'm going outside again.

Reid

New posts from the fricking lunatic at sea. I am seriously offended that he dares to assume he has beaten Jon Sanders 2nd record. Reid had better adjust his "records" clock - to beat JS he has to be ALONE for 419 days 22 hours and 10 minutes. What a egomaniacal lying fucktard!

And no matter what spin Mission Control or anyone else tries to puit on it, at Day 306 he stopped within sight of land and received assistance...I don't care if it was to let Sayonara off or not, he received OUTSIDE assistance. So he has achieved nothing as of this moment. Sayonara's "record" is hardly that. First of all the amount she contributed to the voyage is minimal once she started getting seasick. Since they didn't fork over the big bucks to Guinness, their records can just hang out on their website for their fans to think they are real. The rest of the world knows the truth. You have achieved nothing WEid, and neither did Soy. (Bet she never sets foot in a moving boat again.)

MC, adjust your numbers to reflect that he has been alone for 113 days.

And no matter what spin Mission Control or anyone else tries to puit on it, at Day 306 he stopped within sight of land and received assistance...I don't care if it was to let Sayonara off or not, he received OUTSIDE assistance. So he has achieved nothing as of this moment. Sayonara's "record" is hardly that. First of all the amount she contributed to the voyage is minimal once she started getting seasick. Since they didn't fork over the big bucks to Guinness, their records can just hang out on their website for their fans to think they are real. The rest of the world knows the truth. You have achieved nothing WEid, and neither did Soy. (Bet she never sets foot in a moving boat again.)

I have always found Weedy boy a bit annoying and kinda amusing in his ego maniac thing. These last two posts really take the cake showing what a class A jerk off he is.

Now that I'm over my initial fury at the boastful lies of the WEidtard it is obvious that no credible individual or organization (and this SO excludes the Hovians, MC and crazy Have-No-Rhythm-Harold) will allow these bogus "records" to stand unchallenged as to their validity. Somedays it's a good thing when we don't hear anything from the crazy sailorman drifter-grifter.

Oh Racingwag, calling Mr. Racingwag!

Be a good little boy and nip over to you friends and inform them that Reid has not broken any records yet and that they might want to pull that post since it's not correct. Thanks, that's a good chap!

Your friend,

Tabornotcoastguarddietsodacockeman

Go WEED Go..

True Anarchy..

Not the rest of the conformists.. n woowsers who should be posting on, 'Sailing but only when its not windy and I won't get wet and will be back for T', forums.. and 'I bash hobo's cause they are poor and deserve to die' forums

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, boy.

Grasping at straws for records now. (Moreso)

You've broken NO records.

WEid, your brain is a sailboat... and there is no wind.

(EDIT)- Nice one TTT...

WEid Stowe, coming soon to a delete bin near you!

My 2500 days at sea by Ben Eddlestone limited collectors edition $99 (sold out) (now in 5th reprint) hardback edition

One man against the odds: Jon Sanders $95 (sold out) (now in 11th reprint) hardback edition

My 1000 days at sea by Reid Stowe... by Marvel comics 99 cents for 1000 copies. (clearance sale). toilet roll edition.

:lol::lol::lol:

Hey, mission control, any chance of publishing the next update on quilted paper ? my finger keeps going through....

Better order the economy size.

post-10935-1213615872_thumb.jpg

"...how lucky I am to have made it through what I have for a lifetime to enable me to attempt to live my wildest, highest dreams that I could conceive..."

BN2854_6.jpg

he just sailed right by Pitcairn Island without even looking at it. :unsure: This high wild dream of his just doesnt add up to anything.

(Except of course evading authority for a few years.)

In a rib tonight doing 20+ whilst towing a Laser. Too much fun.

Laser's jumping the wake, water flying out the centerboard well while the Laser driver's pissing his pants because he's laughing so hard (us too).

New extreme sport. Gotta have a spotter.

Wow, towing a Laser behind a motorboat! Cool! Good thing you're here to give us your expert opinions on offshore singlehanded sailing.

is there a tread about offshore singlehanded sailing here? i thought we were talking about weid.

how ya been frat?

beer bong and a singlehanded banana peel?

Wow, towing a Laser behind a motorboat! Cool! Good thing you're here to give us your expert opinions on offshore singlehanded sailing.

As TTT explained:

The lifecycle in a single braincelled hovian organism (eg Captain Lithium, convoluted breeze, sailfastandfree,racingwag..... )

all the same style

Then they alternate between the two identities and agree with each other, making minor adverse comments about Weid.

Then one id goes quiet, and the other one starts arguing and saying that the Weid illusion is a harmless one.

Then having slipped off their medication, they attack the most prolific posters here personally.

This thread interested me because it was funny at first. Now I'm really trying to figure out where all the anger is coming from. Did you guys just not get to beat up enough hippies when you were growing up or something?

Where does the anger come from in you fratboy? Did all the other kids make fun of you when were little, so now you can't understand what it's like to have fun and a good time on the water?

As TTT explained:

all the same style

Hmm, accusing me of a personal attack on this thread seems a little strange. As does the rest of your post, but I guess you'll believe whatever bizarre thing you want to.

Where does the anger come from in you fratboy? Did all the other kids make fun of you when were little, so now you can't understand what it's like to have fun and a good time on the water?

No, I've played around towing Sunfish and Lasers behind motorboats too. When I was around twelve.

Hmm, accusing me of a personal attack on this thread seems a little strange. As does the rest of your post, but I guess you'll believe whatever bizarre thing you want to.

No, I've played around towing Sunfish and Lasers behind motorboats too. When I was around twelve.

Not sure about you, but now that I'm a bit older I respect people who, at any age, can cut loose and do things that others might consider childish. And those who feel themselves above that kind of activity, well let's just say that stick up their ass has to hurt after a while.

Not sure about you, but now that I'm a bit older I respect people who, at any age, can cut loose and do things that others might consider childish. And those who feel themselves above that kind of activity, well let's just say that stick up their ass has to hurt after a while.

You're right, Tabman. I respect "RD" for getting out there and driving his little dinghy around the harbor with the Laser planing off and bouncing around behind it. I can almost see him doing it in my mind, and he doesn't look anything like a total jackass.

You're right, Tabman. I respect "RD" for getting out there...

Alrighty then.

Now that RD has tdBF's respect for just "getting out there and doing it"....we can finally talk

about something resembling a water sport, instead of just hearing from armchair Laser boaters.

Details please, RD....

Are we talking standing or sitting? Board up or down?

Any rudder at all, or does Sqauwk just hang her beak over the side to help you turn?

2586431774_48d32b296f_o.jpg

Wow. Pick a page. Any page. The used up hippy in New Rochelle and the pompous, pimped out turkey from down under are STILL standing guard for the free world against the onslaught of hovian hoohah. The slightest, most meaningless utterance by the Hoboken Hobo yields pages of vitriolic comment steeped in buckets of bile. Nothing gets by these two and the world can rest more easily as a result. Mainstream media need not be concerned about being tricked by the homeless loser drifting at sea who might otherwise be monopolizing the front pages. He won't be pulling any dacron over these watchful eyes. Just check here for the facts from the reclining (and dry) yappers and pick up some lovely quotes from rwo landbound losers who have been on alert and squawking in their own hopes for applause for more than a year now. There's just nothing they don't know and even less they won't say while pursuing their cause non-celebre. One loser if by sea. Two losers by land.

What crawled up your butt and died, Robin? You disappear for months and come back being as nasty to anyone as you possibly can. Have you become a Hovian in your absence? And you should amend that to three losers by land because you're right there on the wagon with us.

And for todays message from WEid (which he at least wrote himself this time):

Day 117Involuntary Reactions

Monday, 16 June 2008

Wind ENE 5 knots, Heave-to, Position 29° 02' S by 125° 58' W

We had 3 days of heavy overcast, no sun, no moon. Finally a biblical deluge of rain came down. It was too windy for me to put out my full deck automatic drain rain tarp, so I put the small one under the fore boom and hung buckets out. Then I poured by hand the rain into a funnel in one of the deck holes. It's the most water I have caught since the tropics way back in the Atlantic. I was wet and appreciative. I got back to work sewing the big #1 mainsail in the cargo hold. It is a huge daunting job, but I'm powering away developing my skills every day. When I looked outside far away blue penetrated the grey clouds and my body into my heart and I had an involuntary reaction warm rush of light and I burst out with "I Love You!" I went back to work, but when a beam of golden evening light reflected through the sky light, I once again responded involuntarily and jumped up and opened the hatch. There was the sun on the horizon while dark waves danced along it's lower limb and once again I was overcome with an outburst of love. The sky cleared completely during dinner and the big moon in the top of the sky had a huge halo around it and I swooned in it's holiness.

Today I took care of several small tears in the mainsail. The pic shows how I lay down a patch and mark it and use needles to hold it in place, so I can sew it down nice and flat.

Reid

Mainstream media need not be concerned about being tricked by the homeless loser drifting at sea who might otherwise be monopolizing the front pages.

Ah, but they have been and that is probably what drives most of this childish banter. The sailing community should be grateful for those watchful eyes.

Soanya represents sailing yet Sam Davies, Dee Caffari, and Ellen McArthur don't get a spot of coverage in the US. Weed drifts about in outer Voidia and any number of incredibly dedicated ocean voyagers or racers never make the "front pages". Only when this disparity is rectified will the scrutiny of the barge of shame and bottomgrowth be diminished.

Wow. Pick a page. Any page. The used up hippy in New Rochelle and the pompous, pimped out turkey from down under are STILL standing guard for the free world against the onslaught of hovian hoohah. The slightest, most meaningless utterance by the Hoboken Hobo yields pages of vitriolic comment steeped in buckets of bile. Nothing gets by these two and the world can rest more easily as a result. Mainstream media need not be concerned about being tricked by the homeless loser drifting at sea who might otherwise be monopolizing the front pages. He won't be pulling any dacron over these watchful eyes. Just check here for the facts from the reclining (and dry) yappers and pick up some lovely quotes from rwo landbound losers who have been on alert and squawking in their own hopes for applause for more than a year now. There's just nothing they don't know and even less they won't say while pursuing their cause non-celebre. One loser if by sea. Two losers by land.

Robin, you are such an angry boy.......did some big bad men touch you in a bad place?

post-22200-1213732614_thumb.jpg

"I got back to work sewing the big #1 mainsail in the cargo hold. It is a huge daunting job, but I'm powering away developing my skills every day."

He makes sail repair sound like rocket science...

"I got back to work sewing the big #1 mainsail in the cargo hold. It is a huge daunting job, but I'm powering away developing my skills every day."

He makes sail repair sound like rocket science...

well it is Mars analog situation,

Racing Wag aka Robin Crusoe, aka convoluted Breeze aka Sailfastandfree aka Captain Lithium

You have emerged as the face of Mission Control, demonstrating through the premature release of 1000days.net material on this site, and its subsequent publishing on the 1000days.net website that you are responsible for the failure of that site to commit itself to publishing factually accurate material, despite twice being requested to do so.

It has become apparent that a large quantity of material published on that site under the psuedonym of Reid, was in fact ghost written by yourself. Given that your website contains a paypal donation function, it can only be assumed that such fabrications are designed to generate revenue, and to mislead.

I am disappointed that you choose to continue doing so, after twice being asked to cease the practice.

As there is now no way of knowing what is truthful, and what is ghostwritten fabrications ON 1000days.net, and as you intend to continue this practice, I have decided to no longer monitor the site, or correct its inaccuracies. It has now reached the point where it is safer to disregard the entire site as a fiction.

While I can understand that others on Sailing Anarchy might find it fun to banter with you about the merits of the pathetic material which you personally ghostwrite, I frankly have no desire to pander to your already inflated ego and clearly schitzophrenic personality, and I simply refuse to read it or comment on it.

TTT

Crusader for the pompous pursuit of Truth.

Racing Wag aka Robin Crusoe, aka convoluted Breeze aka Sailfastandfree aka Captain Lithium

You have emerged as the face of Mission Control, demonstrating through the premature release of 1000days.net material on this site, and its subsequent publishing on the 1000days.net website that you are responsible for the failure of that site to commit itself to publishing factually accurate material, despite twice being requested to do so.

It has become apparent that a large quantity of material published on that site under the psuedonym of Reid, was in fact ghost written by yourself. Given that your website contains a paypal donation function, it can only be assumed that such fabrications are designed to generate revenue, and to mislead.

I am disappointed that you choose to continue doing so, after twice being asked to cease the practice.

As there is now no way of knowing what is truthful, and what is ghostwritten fabrications ON 1000days.net, and as you intend to continue this practice, I have decided to no longer monitor the site, or correct its inaccuracies. It has now reached the point where it is safer to disregard the entire site as a fiction.

While I can understand that others on Sailing Anarchy might find it fun to banter with you about the merits of the pathetic material which you personally ghostwrite, I frankly have no desire to pander to your already inflated ego and clearly schitzophrenic personality, and I simply refuse to read it or comment on it.

TTT

Crusader for the pompous pursuit of Truth.

To quote JPlanet...ACK Don't abandon this thread...your input of late is one of the things keeping it alive, TTT! Don't let the hovians win! :(

It's always such a joy to come visit this cuckoo's nest. The Hoboken Hobo says, "look mom - watch this" and the tricked out turkey from down under will spend pages - PAGES - saying stupidities about it. He'll spend hours looking up past posts and writing his mini-diatribes with an air of pomposity not found outside, oh let's see - not outside Whoville. Then - when anyone says anything about him he makes the ultimate insult - "click - ignore." Here's a thought for you to ponder tricky turkeyboy - just do it. You keep saying you're going to ignore - then ignore. Like you say here - you choose not to engage. Then don't. Same with the hippy on the hill. Say something about her and she wads her panties and has a hissy fit because I'm "nasty." Go back and read just the last fifty or so of your posts, old woman. If you want to see real nastiness, there it is. And swan - never changes. Sits there in his chair tugging away while he searches his mountain of gifs for something cute. But he always uses the same one and says the same thing. No imagination at all.

So why do I come here? Same reason people used to drop a nickel in the slot to make the chicken dance. Cruel but fascinating. I like watching the pavlovian response to any stimulus by losers who can't think of anything to say other than something nasty about a homeless loser who chooses to express hope. That's what makes the hippy on the hill and the self-proclaimed tricky turkey such losers. Turkey boy - you think I'm multiple personalities? Or are you just ttrying to look a lot smarter than you really are by saying so. Dream on turkey boy. Old woman - you think the turkey boy is the savior of this thread? You're right.

Good Lord this is fun!

Mr. McKay,

I am indeed here to have fun. And if you can't tell your a great big part of that fun. You see I write a few words and you write a book. It's sort of like putting a quarter in the machine and watching the chicken dance. You seem to "squirm and sputter" far more than me.

Thank you for the complement (did I get it right?) of lumping me in a group with Maxheadroom, asewolf and the others. I am deeply honored for I consider myself a newbie.

Thanks again for the entertainment, it's cheaper than Netflix.

chicken2.jpg

How highly original of you Robin!

How highly original of you Robin!

Thank you. Thank you very much.

By the way - I know many are here for fun. Me included.

Do you remember Charles Kuralt's farewell? He quoted Clarence Day:

"Farewell my friends, farewell and hail, I'm off to seek the Holy Grail.

I cannot tell you why.

Remember, please, when I am gone, ‘twas aspiration led me on.

Tiddly widdly, tootle-lou, all I want is to stay with you.

But - here I go."

I think it fits here - not about me. About the object of so much derision who does no harm and who says nothing derogatory about anyone here. . Most here say what they say with intended humor. but the turkey and the hippy are just downright mean. That's why I especially enjoy watching their reactions when I am, as the hippy said, "nasty.". Especially, especially I like watching the turkey boy. They both need to lighten up occasionally, I think. And that's the point of quoting the Clarence Day poem. On the other hand, there's no reason to lighten up if they don't want to. Again - just like me.

But - now it's back to My Gal Friday and the island.

See you again sometime.

Shit. Anybody want to start a TITFR Thread Last Man's (Woman's) Club? :unsure:

So in about 890 days we can all gather on some beach on an atoll somewhere in the "southern ocean" and drink a bottle of Mount Gay?

Sounds good to me.

Zac Sunderland...another beggar on the high seas. Only in his case, it's rather pathetic that the large percentage of the monies they solicited for his trip wil go to his family so mommy, daddy and little sibling can travel around the world and meet the boat from port-to-port! First stop, Hawaii. Great gift you just gave your family, Zac: an all-expenses-paid around the world trip (as long as you're still going) courtesy of john q. public. Cute kid, though, not like his muttsey-looking old man.

And pools started on how long this one will last?

Yeah but you gotta give him credit. Im his age and that is my dream. I would love to be able to do that myselfed Since i was a litle kid i've wanted to do that.well all I can say is ...good luck!

Zac Sunderland...another beggar on the high seas. Only in his case, it's rather pathetic that the large percentage of the monies they solicited for his trip wil go to his family so mommy, daddy and little sibling can travel around the world and meet the boat from port-to-port! First stop, Hawaii. Great gift you just gave your family, Zac: an all-expenses-paid around the world trip (as long as you're still going) courtesy of john q. public. Cute kid, though, not like his muttsey-looking old man.

And pools started on how long this one will last?

Right - a real sweetheart you are. And just what is it you know about this guy other than what you read? Not a whole lot more than I know about you from reading your posts, I'd bet.

You've been tossing some pretty sharp insults around for a long time. Why when I say something insulting is it different? Because you are actually there and I know you've received it as opposed to you are simply tossing it out in the air for general consumption?

The turkey is just that - a loser of a turkey. Remember his little black boy signature? Or his utterly stupid, unforgivably mean rants about aborigines and how they should thank him as their great white father? All that crap while he pretends his superiority to Reid Stowe. He makes much of Stowe's failure to pay child support etc but rants on about aborigines as though they are scum to be flushed. Not a great example of a human being, I think. He's really someone who comes here to yammer in the hopes somebody will say something like you did - that he's the savior of the thread.

Anyway - your fun is saying what you feel appropriate about whomever is in your sights. Mine too. It just happened you got into my sights while you and the turkey were carrying on together. You, I think, really are harmless. The turkey, on the other hand, is a hardcore racist with a really bad attitude. Which means - only to me, I'm sure - that there is absolutely nothing he could ever say that I would think is either wise or cute. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy watching him and baiting him. For the same reason one posts anything on this site. Amusement.

In any event - it's a matter of perspective. You have yours, I have mine and I don't really care what people think of me in this medium. the chance of anything I say - or of anything you say - meaning anything to anybody after the next thirty seconds or so is pretty much nil.

Bye now. Oh - don't forget to feed the cat.

Overall I like Donald McKay and Racingwag much better than Robin. Robin doesn't seem to have much humor in his life. Perhaps that's due to the fact that he only gets it from his Gal on Fridays.

Racingwag can be quite funny and clever and Don is simply crazy. While Robin is quite dull, humorless and not creative in the least.

Oh well.

Overall I like Donald McKay and Racingwag much better than Robin. Robin doesn't seem to have much humor in his life. Perhaps that's due to the fact that he only gets it from his Gal on Fridays.

Racingwag can be quite funny and clever and Don is simply crazy. While Robin is quite dull, humorless and not creative in the least.

Oh well.

Tabman:

You should remove the sometimes overly hostile and slightly askew from your endquote. A perceptive and goodhearted decent fellow.

Smooth sailing to ya from a

fellow sailor.

Oh well.

DING, DING, DING, DING!.........I have been telling Robin this for months and he keeps coming back.

Robin is the only one not having much fun around here and it is time he finds a new sand box to play in.

Link