Couple Cruise for 1000 Days

let me just say that I have the special expertise it will take jesse, boom, and reid to identify, build, and fix a better ham communication, Proctor modem I would suggest and grounding plate upgrade that I have invented. this will also prove my the theory of the ship collision, which by the way, is totally different from than the of one named boomastic. I look very forward to hearing from you.

carry on,

dt

• Replies 30.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Regatta Dog

• JPlanet

• awolf209

• billy backstay

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I haven't heard of this type of cruise before, if it is in real then i would like to go for it. It will be very adventurous and even i want to know that how this experience will be, I have some friend

Translation ... "Sorry dude, no names and/or locations because I made it all up."   Reality ... Reid "supporters" rise up in direct opposition of "rabidity" of Reid bashers.   For instance, look a

Why is it that you demand that other people prove their assertions to your satisfaction while you spout oft bizarre theories that utterly defy reason and expect to be taken seriously?.   Stowe isn't

Posted Images

I think Steve fossett secretly joined Reid & Soanya in a last ditch, desperate attempt to stop this madness, or he liked the looks of that young snatch.

Jesus christ, swandick, just when I think nobody can go lower, you go lower!

Like the fellow with the full body tattoo on the TV Show "Prison Break"... Sonya made sure they would never get lost. Yet I'm starting to understand why Reid is reluctant to sail the Southern Ocean, and why they believe they require so much dry fish....

That is un-Buddha like, why can't I stop laughing.

Uh, yeah he did. :lol: Check the 1000days site gallery, under Schooner 'ahem' systems and stores / food. LOTS of raisins.

My personal fav is under "Captain" and Friends / Health / "Reviewing Medical Kit". I'm just a great lakes sailor, but I wouldn't go 50 miles without a WATERPROOF kit. Who are they trying to kid? I especially like Reid's 'attentive' look at the manual - he himself said he doesn't like reading instructions, so what's up with the promo shot? Satisfying sponsors? I wonder what page he's looking at...

And today they're doing 2kts in 10. I... I can't... for CHRIST'S SAKE!

maybe hes been out so long his grapes turned into raisins

as so did his companion's

I offer this as the artwork for the 1000 days of hell blog Coffee Mug. I think the bottom inside of the mug should read VOID HO, but we need a caption to go with this artwork.

Any ideas?

Hope ya don't mind, but that HAD to be posted to 1000daysofhell.blogspot.com

Caption - Cult Figure ;)

Maybe I haven’t dug deep enough but, isn’t he trying to set a world record? An official record? Documented some how so he can be whatever?

How is this being verified at the moment?

Sorry, I’m just hack ass Texas lake sailor asking?

DaveK

Skip the first sentence, if it confuses you; you guys think JESSE wrote that?

...paranoid, much?

i hope the guy sticks around for a while. while i don't agree that the anne hit a ship, i find his posts spectacularly entertaining.

Maybe I haven’t dug deep enough but, isn’t he trying to set a world record? An official record? Documented some how so he can be whatever?

How is this being verified at the moment?

Sorry, I’m just hack ass Texas lake sailor asking?

DaveK

Dave, For your own entertainment sake, you really should go back to Motorcycle's first post on this subject on this forum to thoroughly get the feel of the thing. Word of warning though...don't be drinking anything while reading (or at least move your keyboard out of the way so you don't get spit/liquid all over it) and, whatever you do, DON'T WATCH THE VOID HO VIDEO! Ready, get set, go.....

The real gold is exclusive on-the-water video and pics, like what the rescue team might be able to do. They're probably early though.

If reid does go south, he might be close to capetown in what - 50-60 days? Things on board getting medieval by then.

Charter a sailboat out of capetown, short-handed with a camera person. Go interview them/offer one or both chance to jump.

No matter what happens, what a story - the vids are either (1) a real rescue, (2) a real cult/follower conflict, or (3) likely last vids.

Better with a female sailing journalist, btw - positive aspect of women in sailing (contrast to reid's pathetic crew), better range of interest in the story. but whatever - this is like a reality show gone off the tracks

There's time to organize this, maybe get some MSM backing for the upfront costs, or a capetown connection with a boat to get involved.

Seems doable, no?

Question then becomes, if the "female sailing journalist" is hot enough...will he offer a trade?

Actually, he had 200# of grapes that went bad instead of turning into raisins. Bummer. Maybe he can use it as compost for the sprouts!

he didn't dry the raisins with the fish? idiot. what for you need raisins when you eat that much sprout?

Reid Stowe states he built the boat with the help of his brothers Hank & Bob. Bob was arrested for smuggling and served time.

DEA.pdf

Yeah... sorry but we know. It's a long thread, lots of BS, boring with moments of What? Then boring again with people posting track data from 2005 saying he crashed. Then we got an ex-girlfriend posting with creditable data ( that's the what part ). A reidian electrician Jesse who has more aliases than repetitive felon and then more BS . But now it's become BS piled on BS so, I give up..... tell me when it ends!

DaveK

Yeah... sorry but we know. It's a long thread, lots of BS, boring with moments of What? Then boring again with people posting track data from 2005 saying he crashed. Then we got an ex-girlfriend posting with creditable data ( that's the what part ). A reidian electrician Jesse who has more aliases than repetitive felon and then more BS . But now it's become BS piled on BS so, I give up..... tell me when it ends!

DaveK

i have a feeling theres some BS on this BS

let me just say that I have the special expertise it will take jesse, boom, and reid to identify, build, and fix a better ham communication, Proctor modem I would suggest and grounding plate upgrade that I have invented. this will also prove my the theory of the ship collision, which by the way, is totally different from than the of one named boomastic. I look very forward to hearing from you.

carry on,

dt

Pls invent a way to write coherently and get back to us.

Dave, For your own entertainment sake, you really should go back to Motorcycle's first post on this subject on this forum to thoroughly get the feel of the thing. Word of warning though...don't be drinking anything while reading (or at least move your keyboard out of the way so you don't get spit/liquid all over it) and, whatever you do, DON'T WATCH THE VOID HO VIDEO! Ready, get set, go.....

I've been here and read this thing from the beginning.

There is nothing on his site that states or verifies his "world record" attempt!

Yes... the vids (him) say "nobody has done it before". I'm just trying to get a grip on how one would document it in an official way?

Is it even an attempt at a world record? Trying to get back to the basics of whats going on here.

DaveK

Dave Dave Dave, you just have to accept it for what it is - that there is less than meets the eye. Like watching golf you just have to get into the spirit of it. And unlike golf here we actually get to see the grass grow.

I guess I just totally stepped out of line by asking a relative question about what his ultimate goal was.

I’m sorry….. it won’t happen again!

Golf? I used to play golf. I sucked at it as well. I guess it is what it is.

DaveK

P.S…. I really do want to know how one goes about documenting that. But I’ll shutup now

P.S.S...... He has no goal! I know.... Just wondering what you'd do.

I guess I just totally stepped out of line by asking a relative question about what his ultimate goal was.

DaveK

P.S…. I really do want to know how one goes about documenting that. But I’ll shutup now

i think the goal was to sail in a heart shaped pattern, remain on the water for 1000 without restocking are some such nonsense. the goal now seems to be avoid getting plowed by a ship, learning to fish and trying not to starve before the rescue boat arrives.

oh yeah, i almost forgot, and also not break his last knife......oops, already failed that one.

Classic Reid Hovian Quotes -

"This face, tongue, and eye exercise is invigorating and transformative." -

"I use my stomach muscles and diaphram to suck up and rotate my internal organs to stretch and massage them from my heart to my lower intestines." - Reid Stowe Yoga Log - March 4, 2007

Directly from his own website

YOU.CANT.MAKE.THIS.SHIT.UP

i think the goal was to sail in a heart shaped pattern, remain on the water for 1000 without restocking are some such nonsense. the goal now seems to be avoid getting plowed by a ship, learning to fish and trying not to starve before the rescue boat arrives.

oh yeah, i almost forgot, and also not break his last knife......oops, already failed that one.

I’ve got a wife and I love women but, your avatar is really annoying.

Sorry but can you find one that is more bouncing up and down (maybe slow motion) instead of jittering spastically. It would be nicer…. Just a thought.

And your description of his goal is pretty much like......

DaveK

"This face, tongue, and eye exercise is invigorating and transformative." -

"I use my stomach muscles and diaphram to suck up and rotate my internal organs to stretch and massage them from my heart to my lower intestines." - Reid Stowe Yoga Log - March 4, 2007

if i were that chick aboard, id jump ship

seriously

1000_days_at_sea_-_the_start.jpg

she looks happy, but the eyes say "get me the hell outta here"

Wind SSW 10 knots, Course WSW, Speed 2 knots

I'm sure Reid aced his linear algebra and that he can add vectors in his head but the

nice thing about going this slow is that for all practical purposes, AWA and TWA

are essentially the same. Looking at the above though, the Anne must be going

sideways...

DaveK

P.S.S...... He has no goal! I know.... Just wondering what you'd do.

Dave, sorry for the reply, didn't realize you had read the whole Sailing Anarchy forum and I probably assumed the 1000 days blog outlined the whole trip. He claims he's going to sail around the world three times for 1000 days without ever stopping or even being within sight of land, with no assistance from anyone. Oh, and he was going to sail in the shape of a heart in the Atlantic and Southern oceans on the first leg of the trip because he's such a great artist and he loves his little Sayonana so much (even though he was sleeping with anyone he could up until departure day). He is being monitored by some satellite tracking system and it can be googled to assure us that it's real. Oh, and it's all being done with donations from a lot of suckers! Oh, and the Hayden Planetarium is doing a once-a-month show on his voyage. Oh, and...

Now for the facts: He's bobbing around the ocean like a cork in a leaking boat, hasn't broken 3 knots because (1) too many barnacles on the tub and (2) he dosen't really know how to sail (I said that), couldn't make the heart shape but some people on this site had a few suggestions of his heart-shapped wanderings really looked like that were much more appropriate, tiptoed into the Southern Ocean, his satellite tracking system failed for 10+ days in the Bay/Gulf of Guinea (probably sucking down pina coladas on Principe), satellite got back up, came back into the Atlantic for water (rain), and then we got proof that he's a lying conman, something we've all had a good time dishing about since May. Drug runner, owes $20K in child support...hell, he didn't even do the carvings on the boat: his exwife Lily did!

That's it in a nutshell. And we''re having a great time disspelling every lie he makes (at least I am)! :lol::lol::lol:

QUOTE(Dagbar @ Oct 1 2007, 04:13 AM) *

I think that you are wonderful Nautigirl, I will post off a "bank cheque" immediately for $100, but as the only "bank cheque" that I have handy at present is for $1,000 could you please "transfer" the $900 difference to my bank (email me and I will forward the details)

Thank you very much and congratulations for being such a Good Samaritan, and as good deeds always find their own reward, you have just won the Libyan state lottery (details as to how you can claim winnings following)

R.S

Thank you kindly! I recieved your cheque today and have transferred the $900.00 difference to your account. Thank you so much for your contribution.

I'll see you guys later. I'm going drinking...er...i mean...making Weed Stowe and Void Ho rescue arrangements. Ya, that's what I'm doing.

Thank you for such a speedy transaction NAUTI - the nude photos of you that you included will sell well on the Al Quaeda network (lots of lonely boys in nightshirts in lonely locations) and, as you hoped, should generate enough income to not only send out a helicopter to mister weedy reidy and his portable pot fertilizer (Miss S utilising the "stored" latrine contents), BUT if I am allowed to make them available here on SA, I am sure that the proceeds will have a dramatic effect on your superannuation for many years to come.

Hoping to hear from you at the earliest (your happy pimp in waiting)

An open letter of comment to CAPTAIN Stowe:

(With thanks to original IFSMA article, here)

The Courtesy Title of "Captain"

“Captain” is a RANK in the Armed Services (Army Navy and Air Force) it is only a Courtesy Title in the MERCHANT NAVY.

The Title of “Captain” is very loosely and widely used throughout the Transport Industry as “Captain of a Ship” “Captain of an Aircraft” and more recently “Captain of a Train”. In the world of Competitive Sports it appears as “Captain of the County Cricket Club", “Captain of the Rugby Football Team”, “Captain of the Golf Club” and “Captain of the Darts Team”.

In the USA and Canada the term is used to describe the leader of a group as “Captain of Industry”, a policeman in charge of a precinct, a head waiter, and a supervisor of bellboys in a hotel. At its most ludicrous level you could most surely have “Captain of a Wheelbarrow”, “Captain of a Milk Float” or “Captain of an Ice Cream Cart”. In other words “Captain” may be used to describe any person in charge of a vehicle or having responsibility for a group of people.

In the Merchant Navy the person in charge and having ultimate responsibility for the command of the vessel is the SHIPMASTER and his rank is that of a MASTER. In the view of IFSMA this RANK is accorded to SHIPMASTERS who are in possession of an Internationally recognised Certificate of Competency issued by the Government of an established maritime nation and who are or have been in command of a seagoing Merchant Ship.

A number of Professional Institutes do formally address their members as “Captain”. This is purely a matter of courtesy and is usually confirmed to internal proceedings of that particular Institute. For example members of the Honourable Company of Master Mariners (a City of London Livery Company) must have held a Master Mariners Certificate of Competency for 5 years prior to their election but they do not need to have actually held command. In committee and court meetings they are addressed as “Captain”.

The title of “Captain” is very jealously safeguarded by those Master Mariners who have served in Command. The nearest we come to a Official Recognition of the title is in Government Departments such as the Marine Directorate in the Department of Transport where the Nautical Surveyors MUST have served at least 2 years in command of a foreign going steamship whilst holding a Class 1 (MASTER MARINER) Certificate of Competency. In addition they must hold the EXTRA MASTER CERTIFICATE of Competency or a B.Sc. Degree in Nautical Studies.

This rather demonstrates that the title “Captain” must be recognized by the Nautical Profession as an accolade to be earned by a Shipmaster having achieved a standard of excellence and demonstrated a level of expertise in maritime matters which would not normally be available to a lower ranking Officer due to inadequate or insufficient sea service and to lack of control decision making in Command Environment.

The IFSMA membership consists of fully qualified Shipmasters who have held Command of Seagoing Merchant Ships and they are addressed as “Captain”. IFSMA fully appreciates the desire of the ruling bodies to raise the profile of their Professional Institutes and to enhance the status of their Membership, but urges them not to cast their net too wide so that the RANK OF SHIPMASTER and the title of CAPTAIN are unwittingly cheapened. Both terms should be restricted to those who are properly qualified as Master Mariners AND who are holding, or have held Command of a Merchant Vessel.

Reid has set out to go around the world three times, How far has he gone in the 160 or so days? At a top speed of 2 knots an hour it will take all of those 1000 days to go around the earth once and some change.

Must be the weight of the cheese slowing him down.

Ghosts....

Why don't you see Scot Tempesta's name prominently in Sailing Anarchy? I guess he's just shy. If you look around, there's a "Contact" page, but no mention of Scot Tempesta as the founder or primary operator. But in other venues, he not above taking credit for "the most visited sailing website in the world". What you will find on SA is a very long "Legal" page on Terms and Conditions for using his web site. There are twelve long lawerly paragraphs, the first of which is "1. Copyright". It seems all of SA is copyrighted in 2001 even though most of it has appeared since 2001. Is that possible??? And "Any redistribution, retransmission, or publication of any material is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of the copyright owner", e.g. Sailing Anarchy, e.g. Scot Tempesta. With a section entitled "Lies and Rumors" on SA, you must be prepared for lawsuits, yes?

Hey Boobwhatever,

Did you copy content from the 100daysofhell site? The above was posted there first. You must be violating a copywrite no? Just going with your logic here, help me out.

How it’s verified (is one thing) and the goal is a 1000 days at sea… right? Doesn’t matter if it’s 3 trips around the globe. 1 will do as long as it took 1000 days.

Rescue…. On the way?

DaveK

Dave, Good question. Early on bets were made for when. Don't know. We're all watching and wondering how it will end. That's why we're here. We all, those who know, have our own ideas. Mother Ocean can be cruel, but I hope it ends better than that for Reid & Sonya. Maybe the Reid is getting out conned by his blog master who could be skimming the "donations". As long as this goes on, there's a cash flow. It reallly would be poetic justice for Reid to get out conned, but who would put a friend in harms way for a few bucks, I don't know. Dave, right now I'm more interested in how it started.

I offer this as the artwork for the 1000 days of hell blog Coffee Mug. I think the bottom inside of the mug should read VOID HO, but we need a caption to go with this artwork.

Any ideas?

The 1000 Days of Hell Quiz:

Match the appropriate statement with the correct "visionary leader".

A. "Here, have some Kool-Aid, and let us toast our good fortune."

B. "Sharon? Come here baby."

C. "I expect you to say 'Oh, God' when I do that. For I am God. Now bend over."

D. "Sooooanya!?! Come here, baby. I'd offer you water to toast our good fortune, but the tanks are dry, so let us share some Parmigiano Reggiano and sprouts to toast our good fortune. Now bend over.... that shaking you're about to feel is nothing to be alarmed about.... it's just us hitting a freighter."

I thought I was doing that yoga technique, too. Later I realized that I must have had bad salad at the Naval Station galley and was experiencing difficulty with my fart/shit separation valve.

How it’s verified (is one thing) and the goal is a 1000 days at sea… right? Doesn’t matter if it’s 3 trips around the globe. 1 will do as long as it took 1000 days.

Rescue…. On the way?

current record (for solo and unassisted) is held by jon sanders who sailed three times around the world in 657 days. so i would imagine there would be two records to content for, nautical miles and time on water.

if you are trying for a guinness record, you just follow the steps and register your attempt. you must have documentation and witnesses to back the claim, but i have not found what that would consist of in this case. it is possible that if the boat has a gps tracker that logs your waypoints it might be sufficient documentation. but the best way for you to find out the info you are seeking is to contact guinness book of world records via their website.

Now I know how Dr. Frankenstein felt when his creature went out of control :o

carry on,

dt

Everybody loves to watch a train wreck. This would not be nearly as much fun if 1000 day was a corporate funded venture on a new multi million dollar boat.

Does cheese float?

WTF does that mean?????

WTF does that mean?????

That should be the banner for the 1000day cruise. Who knows? Who could know? It is unknowable, injecting logic into something so illogical it can't be fathomed.

ok, sorry for the hijack, now the anticipation is building for the SOUTHERN OCEAN EXTRAVAGANZA.

Dave, sorry for the reply, didn't realize you had read the whole Sailing Anarchy forum and I probably assumed the 1000 days blog outlined the whole trip. He claims he's going to sail around the world three times for 1000 days without ever stopping or even being within sight of land, with no assistance from anyone. Oh, and he was going to sail in the shape of a heart in the Atlantic and Southern oceans on the first leg of the trip because he's such a great artist and he loves his little Sayonana so much (even though he was sleeping with anyone he could up until departure day). He is being monitored by some satellite tracking system and it can be googled to assure us that it's real. Oh, and it's all being done with donations from a lot of suckers! Oh, and the Hayden Planetarium is doing a once-a-month show on his voyage. Oh, and...

Now for the facts: He's bobbing around the ocean like a cork in a leaking boat, hasn't broken 3 knots because (1) too many barnacles on the tub and (2) he dosen't really know how to sail (I said that), couldn't make the heart shape but some people on this site had a few suggestions of his heart-shapped wanderings really looked like that were much more appropriate, tiptoed into the Southern Ocean, his satellite tracking system failed for 10+ days in the Bay/Gulf of Guinea (probably sucking down pina coladas on Principe), satellite got back up, came back into the Atlantic for water (rain), and then we got proof that he's a lying conman, something we've all had a good time dishing about since May. Drug runner, owes $20K in child support...hell, he didn't even do the carvings on the boat: his exwife Lily did!

That's it in a nutshell. And we''re having a great time disspelling every lie he makes (at least I am)! :lol::lol::lol:

“Tiptoed into the Southern Ocean”

WTF?? When did this happen? Did I miss something? I have been laboriously following every post from the very first and I can’t recall that, mind you I am suffering from eyestrain and occasional double vision from trying to tighten my sphincter muscle on many occasions during my readings.

Beyond the pale. Look what's cookin' over at the slander/photo copyright infringement site: http://1000daysofhell.blogspot.com/

How would the sponsors of Sailing Anarchy feel about supporting a site that supports this type of thing, you little brownshirts? Looks like all the neo-fascists who contribute over there are members here. Co-inky-dink? I think not.

post-22316-1191379888_thumb.png

Wind SSW 10 knots, Course WSW, Speed 2 knots

I'm sure Reid aced his linear algebra and that he can add vectors in his head but the

nice thing about going this slow is that for all practical purposes, AWA and TWA

are essentially the same. Looking at the above though, the Anne must be going

sideways...

Heave to and hang out doing nothing for 3 years. How else or why else could/would someone do 2 knots with 10 knots of wind.

carry on,

dt

This thread is attracting them all... First Frank, that Mac26X guy.... mac26x.blogspot.com

And now ddboublereef

Beyond the pale. Look what's cookin' over at the slander/photo copyright infringement site: http://1000daysofhell.blogspot.com/

How would the sponsors of Sailing Anarchy feel about supporting a site that supports this type of thing, you little brownshirts? Looks like all the neo-fascists who contribute over there are members here. Co-inky-dink? I think not.

You cross posting asshat - As I mentioned on 1000daysofhell.blogspot.com, the folks advertising on SA know very well what they are getting into - Thats why they buy ad's here

Do the "marks" being conned out of there money on 1000days.net know of Reid's arrest record? His brothers jail time for drug running? The back child support?

/rant

Please don't do this to me before I have to go to bed! All these legal and nazi threaths wanna make me cry!

SERIOUSLY, get the fuck out of here and go protect your own fucking site, before one of us breaks into it. You know it: sooner or later someone will hack it and it ain't gonna be pretty.

Here is the copyrighted thing Boombastic stole from the 1000daysofhell blog:

Anonymous said...

Looks like ALL the contributors here are members over at Sailing Anarchy. Coincidence? I think not. Visit the little neo-fascists over at this URL: http://www.sailinganarchy.com/index_page1.php

They pretend to be anarchists, but they are mostly middle-class white elitists wannabes with descended scrotums. Sailing Anarchy has a nice band of corporate advertising, too, so let's asy we consider writing to those advertisers about this site and its contributors. So stop by over there and say hello to the little piggy brownshirts and ask them who granted them the moral authority to mock and damage the reputation of anyone, let alone these two. This sort of herd behavior is antithetical to the values that make the United States such a great country. (Enable moderation much, twits?)

October 2, 2007 10:32 PM

People, this thread is filled with the joys of reading SA. Just use the ignore button and lets get on with the prose without HHSNBN'd II spoiling it.

IGNORE the child.

Sorry, but it is so much fun!

Due to Vansilism of the 1000 days of hell blog I have decided to disable anonymous posting for a while.; I apologize for the any inconvenience.

And for BoomAsshat...

Want to be a contributor??? There is no way I will give you direct access to the site but...

I am giving you the opportunity to write 1 single coherent post that I will put un-edited on the 1000days of hell blog. Go for it... And PM it to me. Too bad you will not offer the same for your blog, but that is ok.... This is anarchy after all.

For the past week I have been puzzling over why the Reed-hovians have been protective of him and what it going on. Then this evening I have had an epiphany...

Do the terms...

Accessory and Conspiracy mean anything to anyone?

Boombastic, you should have stuck to the snark, it was funny; this righteous indignation shit is weak.

Anarchists, I'm sorry I ever doubted your instincts. It won't happen again.

...interesting that he didn't threaten to sue for defamation?

For the past week I have been puzzling over why the Reed-hovians have been protective of him and what it going on. Then this evening I have had an epiphany...

Do the terms...

Accessory and Conspiracy mean anything to anyone?

Why then would they not be on the cheesescow themselves?

methinks that was a rather Broad Generalisation from mr Anonymous on the blog...

Last time I looked I didnt have a scrotum, let alone a descended one? am I looking in the right place??.....of course I would check to see if its lurking under my piggy brownshirt but Brown is NOT my colour......

Do what Ried does every time he exits the “Void”, roll back your foreskin and harvest a snack of freshly curdled cheese. (Don’t void the “Reid” cheese ho)

The mere thought caused me to void my stomach contents .. thanks dag... :blink::blink:

The mere thought caused me to void my stomach contents .. thanks dag... :blink::blink:

Removed out of respect for your stomach Traci.

(Go bash your bible elsewhere SKIP a key word here is Anarchy not censorship)

Removed out of respect for your stomach Traci.

(Go bash your bible elsewhere SKIP a key word here is Anarchy not censorship)

I really wasn't offended dag... On bluewater Slogfests I pass hats full of vomit from below and turf their contents over the side when the poor bastards are incapable of climbing out the companionway . :) Reid's cheese rates up there with that I have to say...... Thanks for the consideration though!

Hey BoomAsshat, A little lesson about sailing anarchy sponsors from past Asshats like you

They don't give a shit!

Just ask monteyburns when he tried to get their attention less then a week ago over a more serious matter

Sorry to tell you AssHat, YOU GOT NOTHING!

I really wasn't offended dag... On bluewater Slogfests I pass hats full of vomit from below and turf their contents over the side when the poor bastards are incapable of climbing out the companionway . :) Reid's cheese rates up there with that I have to say...... Thanks for the consideration though!

HATS FULL OF VOMIT

Now that has really turned MY stomach!!!!!

I know a few nurses and when they all get together and “talk shop” I have to leave the room or MY stomach will VOID HO

you little brownshirts?

WTF

man this guy is pathetic

Just when I thought the fun was over we get a new Asshat,

Yea :lol: Were going to have so much fun with this Guy :P

If you really want to fuck with him take a pic from 1000 days and post it, He threatens to sue!

I have been known to eat my own vomit out of a hat with a spork. Parmesan cheese completes it.

Thank you BB. A little sense thrown in. If I wasn't so frikin lazy, I could crate nine or ten fuck wads and start posting idiotic shit too. Then....

I'd argue with......

the fuck wad that posted...............

oh, wait?

WTF

man this guy is pathetic

Just when I thought the fun was over we get a new Asshat,

Yea :lol: Were going to have so much fun with this Guy :P

If you really want to fuck with him take a pic from 1000 days and post it, He threatens to sue!

I have to ask the question. What is the connotation of “Brown Shirts” here???

I know that there were brown shirts in Nazi Germany before the war but they were all either removed, killed or disbanded by Adolph in about 1936 (or there about). The Nazis then relied on their “enforcement” being done by the “black shirts – the SS – so just what does this dildo actually mean by “Brown Shirts”. Is he referring to some other, supposedly derogatory reference? (I wish he would unwrap that horse from around his ears and extract his head from out of its arse before he speaks through his faecal “brown” lips)

I have to ask the question. What is the connotation of “Brown Shirts” here???

I know that there were brown shirts in Nazi Germany before the war but they were all either removed, killed or disbanded by Adolph in about 1936 (or there about). The Nazis then relied on their “enforcement” being done by the “black shirts – the SS – so just what does this dildo actually mean by “Brown Shirts”. Is he referring to some other, supposedly derogatory reference? (I wish he would unwrap that horse from around his ears and extract his head from out of its arse before he speaks through his faecal “brown” lips)

Thanks for clearing that up, a little history lesson never hurt anyone, After all we wouldn't want history to repeat it's self

Because here at Sailing Anarchy we all are

neo-fascists

"Neo-fascists"

Is that like NEO in the Matrix???

Or like NEOn as in, I've seen the light? (And shouldn't Fascists be spent faeces)

I like it!!! NEON FAECES – the shit that glows in the dark – sort of like the true identity of “Boobbox” – stands out like a bright light in a sea of his own crap -

"The SA, or Sturmabteilung, also called 'Brownshirts' were Nazi terrorists in uniform dedicated to intimidating and brutalizing any groups or individuals who stood in their way."

But didn't the "good guys" in the black shirts show them the error of their ways and they all became one big happy family once again? (Their sense of colour was highly suspect anyway)

SOOO what your saying is that turd betty Boom Box was trying to actually insult us? Why am I not upset?

But didn't the "good guys" in the black shirts show them the error of their ways and they all became one big happy family once again? (Their sense of colour was highly suspect anyway)

SOOO what your saying is that turd betty Boom Box was trying to actually insult us? Why am I not upset?

Anyway, everyone needs a healthy hobby. Some like to terrorise, rape and pillage, others may want to squat about in the Atlantic on a piece of chicken wire with their proverbial finger up their fundamental excreta orifice bludging off society, other poor souls may find their calling in actual work – guess which one BOOM BABY advocates. Ah the sweet mysteries of life on a sea of cheese.

"dedicated to intimidating and brutalizing any groups or individuals who stood in their way"

A certain irony, wouldn't you say, whereas the intimidators seem to be the 1000 days supporters who feel that SA'ers calling the fraud are raining on their parade?

"dedicated to intimidating and brutalizing any groups or individuals who stood in their way"

A certain irony, wouldn't you say, whereas the intimidators seem to be the 1000 days supporters who feel that SA'ers calling the fraud are raining on their parade?

There's the old saying -something about a pot and a kettle-?

(Intimidators? could read inquisitors)

How would the sponsors of Sailing Anarchy feel about supporting a site that supports this type of thing, you little brownshirts?

I'm sure they care greatly. NOT.

Looking through the sponsors on the front page, I see:

Farr Yacht Sales, Annapolis Performance yachts, and several other boat brokers and manufacturers: I can promise you the folks here have thrown more money at them then Reid ever has, considering he's sailing the ocean in a piece of chicken-wire-and-car-putty shit.

Sailing Apparel: I didn't see Weed and Ho wearing anything that even resembles high performance sailing apparel, but a quick scroll through the boys and girls of SA threads reveals a whole lot of us who do, so see the above arguement on why they wouldn't care.

Various companies selling boating accessories, spars and other standing rigging: again, though he could use 'em, he sure as hell ain't bought any of them.

Several sail manufacturers: It's almost laughable.

If these people wouldn't sponsor the 1000 Days of Hell voyage, what the hell makes you possibly think they care about how it's portrayed in the message forums? Here's a hint: They don't. Nice try though.

I would imagine the folks who did sponsor Weed and Ho's voyage only did so because it was easier to throw him a few hundred pounds of cheese, or a couple knives, than it was to tolerate his begging, or looking at him any longer.

Oh, and one more thing you seem to miss...1000 Days of Hell has sweet fuck all to do with this site. If you don't like something you read there, too bad. The contributors there may also contribute here, but so what? They are two entirely seperate entities.

What you mean like the Branch Davidians, or the Jones Sect, or the seventh day adventists, or the hare krishnas, or like most political parties throughout history. So what is your point ?

So with a nickname like"bloodygazza", either you are an australian son whose grandparents gave up their lives so that you have freedom of speech in the face of a yellow peril who still havent apologized over their war involvement, and who censor their history books so that idiots like you dont know the shame of their country, are you are a pacifist beatnik peyote muncher, who draws social welfare, sitting and contemplating the only navel experience he has ever had...

Give me a break. Looking at the propaganda Void Ho video and the bon voyage video, and the huge number of Renta=crowd newbies here posting white noise, it is Reid and his cohorts dressed in silver Uncle tom outfits that are dedicated to intimidating and brutalizing any groups or individuals who stand in their way.

When the administrator of the 100 days at sea website takes off his propaganda hat, and stops suppressing freedom of speech, then your hippy sect can rise or fall on the merits of its own argument. Coming here in rentacrowd droves, to try and suppress freedom of speech here is just a waste of time.

You are arguing out of your league, in a forum of experienced people who justifiably are offended at what reid is doing, and who genuinely find your feeble efforts at selling your culture to the yachting scene hugely funny.

If you dont like the heat, stay out of our kitchen...

My personal opinion of the 1000 days farce is here.

It's unfortunate you have misinterpreted my position regarding the definition of brownshirt I posted above ...... in response to someone wondering about the meaning of the expression.

I'll simply say, I'm of an age to have had a parent defending Australia and I work - bloody hard - so I can sail as much as I bloody can.

I appreciate your comments and can see where you're coming from ....... but this time around they're wrong. Funnily enough, I share your opinion regarding the failure of the bowsprit (notice I don't say collision? Why? Because it never happened.)

Anyway, say what you like but you're off the mark. There's probably a few around here who know who I am and might think I'm not a bad bastard to go sailing and have a beer with.

Anyway, back to regular viewing, I've said what I wanted to and will let my previous posts in this thread say the rest.

MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH IN DETECTIVE WORK:

Reids direct email address found !!

Now you can email Reid directly, cutting out the censoring middleman.

See

http://1000daysofhell.blogspot.com/

Good catch. If you've ever worked off a satellite link, it is pretty slow and bandwidth-limited. Although this guy is obviously an asshat of epic proportions, everyone should not saturate the link with email - it is most likely his primary communication channel.

Elect a leader and have that person contact him if you must (CLEAN?).

S/A should not be the group that blocks the plea for help when they sink. Keep Soanya's exit possible by resisting the temptation to spam this guy off the net.

Lurking and laughing a lot.

Hihihihihihihihi :lol:

It's more fun not ignoring your posts.

Since the brownshirts were the nazi Sturmabteilung (SA for short) between the world wars, you figure Sailing Anarchy (SA for short) are the new facsists? I like it! :lol:

Good catch. If you've ever worked off a satellite link, it is pretty slow and bandwidth-limited. Although this guy is obviously an asshat of epic proportions, everyone should not saturate the link with email - it is most likely his primary communication channel.

Elect a leader and have that person contact him if you must (CLEAN?).

S/A should not be the group that blocks the plea for help when they sink. Keep Soanya's exit possible by resisting the temptation to spam this guy off the net.

Lurking and laughing a lot.

Excellent Point!

That email account will only be able to handle very Small amounts of data; just a few lines each e-mail. It is connected to their tracking system and if it is clogged we can't get position reports.

In Re: The 1,000 days of hell web site built by Sailing Anarchy members.

This is hilarious!

But first a quick note to you wharf lawyers out there:

You guys need to know that even if you've done nothing wrong, the lawyers' bills to defend yourself will drive you out sailing and into a trailer (double wide) in Oklahoma. Right now, your safety lies in your lack of notice and your speed. That will end, trust me. There's plenty of action out there on the legal front dealing with this kind of thing. See list of links below, which is just a quick skim. Bear in mind that there is no real anonymity on the Web. Your identities are easily knowable through court ordered subpoenas served on your internet service providers once litigation gets going. Why does this kind of thing always seem to follow the stinky slim track of talk radio morons? I dunno. In any case, start building your legal find now. Meanwhile, enjoy the links that will paint a picture of what waits for you up the dock:

http://www.computerworld.com/action/articl...NET&nlid=27

http://zonaeuropa.com/culture/c20060216_1.htm

http://blog.tmcnet.com/blog/tom-keating/pe...les-lawsuit.asp

http://www.mnspeak.com/mnspeak/archive/post-733.cfm

http://blogabarbara.blogspot.com/2006/08/w...log-pulled.html

http://www.chillingeffects.org/trademark/n...i?NoticeID=4043

http://lippard.blogspot.com/2007/08/libel-...ce-blogger.html

http://blogging.la/archives/2005/09/libera...s_blogger.phtml

http://www.eff.org/news/archives/2007_03.php

http://domainsmagazine.com/Domains_20/Domain_3715.shtml

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20070702/030557.shtml

The lawyers are gonna love your money, regardless of the outcome.

Cheers kids!

So, it is now the tactics of the Hoiens to clandestinely post as scoffers of Reid , post 40-50 rants in a day , argue vehemently that a collision in-fact happened when either collision OR massive structural fail would be almost equally as disheartening or , in most of us SAer's books hugely amusing and downright incomprehensible, be busted from the onset as said Hoien but deny and stick around to ride out the tide of verbal abuse from us Brownshirts, then , frustration at a boil, wail and expound that litigation will set them free !?!?

I say don't ignore Boom . Now that he has outed himself well after he was outed here any further prodding can only add to the massive wall of shit feeling he and any other cultists-to-come should experience. This thread is about having fun with these idiots , not warning other's against attempting such an asshole farce. Any and all fools who would even consider such stupidity are already involved.

Happy Brownshirt member since 29 June this year

Last year in Political Anarchy a troll got his panties in a twit and started threatening to sue. He got booted, end of story. Except recently he logged back in as yet another ID and started trying to be all nice and shit.

We have a lot of fun in PA, the humor is biting and usually self inflicted and the legal threats are just that - threats.

As Cowboy Bush sez: bring it on.

This is hilarious!

You guys need to know that even if you've done nothing wrong, the lawyers' bills to defend yourself will drive you out sailing and into a trailer (double wide) in Oklahoma. Right now, your safety lies in your lack of notice and your speed. That will end, trust me. There's plenty of action out there on the legal front dealing with this kind of thing. See list of links below, which is just a quick skim. Bear in mind that there is no real anonymity on the Web. Your identities are easily knowable through court ordered subpoenas served on your internet service providers once litigation gets going. Why does this kind of thing always seem to follow the stinky slim track of talk radio morons? I dunno. In any case, start building your legal find now. Meanwhile, enjoy the links that will paint a picture of what waits for you up the dock:

Cheers kids!

This ought to be fun. Come and get us.

Question for you though: Since the Cult of Roid is fucking bankrupt, how are YOU going to be able to afford legal counsel. Talk about bringing a cheap french knife to a gunfight. You do realize that a bunch of washed up hippies aren't going to be able to compete legally with a bunch of racing sailors, don't you?

This is hilarious!

Cheers kids!

VOID HO- (n) What's in the Roidian treasury.

Cyber world effects in the real world:

I think it might be possible for SA to spread enough truth around the internet to seriously derail ongoing donations to the SV CheeseScow fund. How long will the satphone and tracking link stay funded?

Just wait until Wired, the New York Times, Outside, and whomever else is properly notified that they've all been duped. Editors hate that shit. Word's a-spreadin' fast, now. But...oh no! An internet legal threat is going to derail all this...oh no!