• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Regatta Dog

• JPlanet

• awolf209

• billy backstay

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I haven't heard of this type of cruise before, if it is in real then i would like to go for it. It will be very adventurous and even i want to know that how this experience will be, I have some friend

Why is it that you demand that other people prove their assertions to your satisfaction while you spout oft bizarre theories that utterly defy reason and expect to be taken seriously?.   Stowe isn't

Translation ... "Sorry dude, no names and/or locations because I made it all up."   Reality ... Reid "supporters" rise up in direct opposition of "rabidity" of Reid bashers.   For instance, look a

Posted Images

This ought to be fun. Come and get us.

Question for you though: Since the Cult of Roid is fucking bankrupt, how are YOU going to be able to afford legal counsel. Talk about bringing a cheap french knife to a gunfight. You do realize that a bunch of washed up hippies aren't going to be able to compete legally with a bunch of racing sailors, don't you?

Fucking hilarious, any one got any more popcorn :lol:

Le WORD! It is still early but this will be the best quaote of the day.

Limp dicks, more like.

You guys don't get it, do you?

Even if you win, your litigation fees will break you.

All eight of you, plus the king ass of Sailing Anarchy, the incubator of this idiocy.

Quotes from an attorney

A few quotes from a Computer World article by attorney Lawrence Savell:

"Statements may be protected if they are truly opinions and are not capable of being proved either true or false."

"Truth is a complete defense to a defamation claim, but it’s still a good idea to reduce risks by incorporating less-than-absolute words like “may” or “might” or terms like “alleged” or “reported.”"

"Be sure you incorporate only material that you own or that you have permission or the right to use. There is one exception: “Fair use” allows other parties besides the copyright owner to use copyrighted material in a reasonable manner without the owner’s consent in certain circumstances. Common examples include parody, criticism, commentary and news reporting."

And for the Roid-hovians

"Certain blogs(like 1000days) may be viewed in whole or part as advertisements. An example: the blog of a business that pointedly extols the quality of its staff and services to potential customers and clients. If so, bloggers must comply with applicable advertising, consumer protection, deceptive practice and unfair-competition laws and regulations."

What a load of horse crap.

Maybe you should change the blog name to "1,000 ways to avoid a lawsuit."

It sucks to run skeered, doesn't it?

Contributors

* More Faster

* Sailflat

* aboatface

* Timmys Trick Turkey

* MaxHeadroom

* NautiGirl

* EVK4

* Burnsy

Would any of you eight be happy to see your mugs next to charles manson's picture on a public web site?

I thought nor. Malicious, a little bit? Hmmmm.

Maybe a judge should decide....

You've been warned. Do your own risk-reward analysis: Sophomoric making fun of a person who has done nothing to you, or legal debt you cannot begin to imagine. I know you'll do the right thing, as individuals. Because as always, you will be held accountable as individuals for your behavior in public. Remember that the legal system might cut you a break, but you'll still end up paying. Even if you don't lose in court, you'll still be known as idiots. Take this seriously.

You've been warned. Do your own risk-reward analysis: Sophomoric making fun of a person who has done nothing to you, or legal debt you cannot begin to imagine. I know you'll do the right thing, as individuals. Because as always, you will be held accountable as individuals for your behavior in public. Remember that the legal system might cut you a break, but you'll still end up paying. Even if you don't lose in court, you'll still be known as idiots. Take this seriously.

But I guess dumping garbage into the ocean is fine . . . today's little gem direct from the website . . . written and published admission that he and Sayonara are willfully and knowingly disposing household wastes into the oceans. . . . what's a little more nitrogen in the waters?

". . . We also didn't bring very many canned foods, but cans rust away pretty quickly so we don't mind throwing them in the water. Jars get deep-sixed to Davy Jones Locker where they sink into the deep mud and make homes for unidentified sea creatures. In the North Atlantic we saw a lot of garbage, but in the South Atlantic we have hardly seen any. We hear there is an ocean of plastic garbage floating in a gyre where all the currents come together in the Pacific Ocean north of Hawaii. It's called the Great Pacific Garbage Patch. More and more laws are going into place to keep big companies and countries from polluting. There are several marine conservation organizations working to protect our oceans and if we can do anything to help them, we certainly will. "

Dear Boobbasticmeister:

You left me off the list and am consulting with my eLawyer to see what legal recourse I have for said insult. I consider this a serious matter as I have worked very hard to ensure my asshole status on SA and will not take this obvious slight of yours (s)lightly.

You have been warned.

Limp dicks, more like.

All eight of you, plus the king ass of Sailing Anarchy, the incubator of this idiocy.

Quotes from an attorney

"Statements may be protected if they are truly opinions and are not capable of being proved either true or false."

"Truth is a complete defense to a defamation claim, but it’s still a good idea to reduce risks by incorporating less-than-absolute words like “may” or “might” or terms like “alleged” or “reported.”"

"Be sure you incorporate only material that you own or that you have permission or the right to use. There is one exception: “Fair use” allows other parties besides the copyright owner to use copyrighted material in a reasonable manner without the owner’s consent in certain circumstances. Common examples include parody, criticism, commentary and news reporting."

And for the Roid-hovians

"Certain blogs(like 1000days) may be viewed in whole or part as advertisements. An example: the blog of a business that pointedly extols the quality of its staff and services to potential customers and clients. If so, bloggers must comply with applicable advertising, consumer protection, deceptive practice and unfair-competition laws and regulations."

Contributors

* More Faster

* Sailflat

* aboatface

* Timmys Trick Turkey

* MaxHeadroom

* NautiGirl

* EVK4

* Burnsy

Would any of you eight be happy to see your mugs next to charles manson's picture on a public web site?

Hey asshat! Please include my name also, I agree with them so that makes me culpable also.

NWS

You've got nothing, and you know it.

Might want to check on how well Larry Flynt has done with respect to opinions and parodies. Brutal shit, but completely protected by law.

Contributors

* More Faster

* Sailflat

* aboatface

* Timmys Trick Turkey

* MaxHeadroom

* NautiGirl

* EVK4

* Burnsy

[Raises hand at the back of the room]

PICK ME! PICK ME!

This is too fucking hilarious! Hey, don't forget to send an e-mail to Tempesta. He cannot wait to hear from you, I'm sure. Editor@sailinganarchy.com.

Actually I hope Boombox follows through. Sending someone out to serve Reid a subpoena to testify would be priceless.

"But I'm on the 1,000 day Martian Cheese Ocean Odyssey!"

"Not anymore you're not"

I think it would be more than a subpoena:

one for reid to testify

one for reid's arrest

BBRRRRAAAHHAHAHAHA!

legal debt you cannot begin to imagine.

Shit, you should have seen my law school loans. [Cue Darth Vader's voice] You cannot begin to imagine...

The 75$ in filing fees and service of process that I'd have to pay to answer your complaint and then have it thrown out of court would simply break me. Damn, I'd better stop fucking with Cap'n Crunch and the Void Ho.

I hope you realize that every time one of you psychopaths gets on here in defense of this scammer, we add our annoyance at you towards them. If you hadn't gone after Suzanna so hard, this thread would be half as long as it is, at least until Cap'n Crunch calls for help, or eats his first mate (not the good kind of "eat")

[Raises hand at the back of the room]

PICK ME! PICK ME!

This is too fucking hilarious! Hey, don't forget to send an e-mail to Tempesta. He cannot wait to hear from you, I'm sure. Editor@sailinganarchy.com.

Since Burnsy is listed as a contributor, and Mr BoombasticSpastic seems hell bent on suing them, I wonder if the real goal here is to add to the flotilla for this cult's voyage of almost certain death.

Hey, Burnsy, whaddya think of renaming the HeatWave as the CheeseWave?

Fuck, I am insulted that I was left off that list. What the hell do I have to do to be part of the club? I have called the guy crazy, an idiot, and outed him for the body oder problem he suffers from. I have done everything I can to point out that the boat is a death trap. And for all that, I get left off the litigation list?

Fuck you, Boomster. I want in!

Limp dicks, more like.

Even if you win, your litigation fees will break you. Last time I had a legal issue on my hands, my ex picked up my legal bills (about $10k). Maybe it's time I gave him a call to see if he's single. :lol:

And for the Roid-hovians

Contributors

* More Faster

* Sailflat

* aboatface

* Timmys Trick Turkey

* MaxHeadroom

* NautiGirl

* EVK4

* Burnsy

Would any of you eight be happy to see your mugs next to charles manson's picture on a public web site? Woohoo! I'm gonna be FAMOUS!

I'm in Canada fuckwad. Even if your threat was genuine, which it is not, I'm not worried.

If you scrape together enough money to pay a lawyer to take on your case without pissing himself first, PM me for my address so you can serve me. It would be great to meet my co-defendants on an all expense paid trip to where ever. (all expense because when any judge read your statement of claim, after falling off the bench laughing, he would also, no doubt, award costs to the defendents of your frilivious lawsuit--better start pushing those mugs and cheap sweatshirts Baby!)

Maybe we should countersue for all the time wasted reading your drivel!

Shit, you should have seen my law school loans. [Cue Darth Vader's voice] You cannot begin to imagine...

The 75$ in filing fees and service of process that I'd have to pay to answer your complaint and then have it thrown out of court would simply break me. Damn, I'd better stop fucking with Cap'n Crunch and the Void Ho.

I hope you realize that every time one of you psychopaths gets on here in defense of this scammer, we add our annoyance at you towards them. If you hadn't gone after Suzanna so hard, this thread would be half as long as it is, at least until Cap'n Crunch calls for help, or eats his first mate (not the good kind of "eat")

The real question is: does the void ho expedition have $75 to file? My guess is that they will first have to pawn their broken knives, moldy pasta, and sprouts.

BTW Boombastic, I am 100% convinced that at least one of your sponsors is very sorry about sponsoring. I know that the sailmakers who gave you the sails wish their logo was not on the boat! Why don't we send around some emails to your sponsors in order to let them know what they have been tricked into. Most of them will hope that the ship will sink, so that their own stupidity drowns with it, but some might take legal action against you.

How does that sound MR Brownshirt Boomer?

Folks -

Mr. Reid's past personal matters aside - y'all are forgetting that it's NOT against the law to BE stupid, or act stupidly. Nor is it illegal to encourage someone even MORE stupid to join you in said endeavors. (see Soanya, Boombastic, etc)

It's indeed Sad - but, stupidity is nature's gene-pool clarifier - and in this case is one natural process that perhaps we shouldn't disturb. Let the aftermath speak for itself.

Just my $.02 - but, I like this place - so my judgement is already questionable.

Fuck, I am insulted that I was left off that list. What the hell do I have to do to be part of the club? I have called the guy crazy, an idiot, and outed him for the body oder problem he suffers from. I have done everything I can to point out that the boat is a death trap. And for all that, I get left off the litigation list?

Fuck you, Boomster. I want in!

Wow.

In all the time you've been aboard SA I can't recall you ever being so upset/disappointed.

Wow.

In all the time you've been aboard SA I can't recall you ever being so upset/disappointed.

Hey, if he is looking to litigate against Spartacus... then I AM SPARTACUS!

Since Burnsy is listed as a contributor, and Mr BoombasticSpastic seems hell bent on suing them, I wonder if the real goal here is to add to the flotilla for this cult's voyage of almost certain death.

I'm getting out the electrical tape out right now.

It is my sincere opinion that this Reid guy is a few sandwiches short of a picnic. And you can quote me on that.

Boomby -- PLEASE settle down. We've put over 10 years into this program and nobody wants to have it tarnished by the bad press a suit would bring, do we?

Listen, Bubbala, go into the playroom and on the shelf under the sling is a bottle with a couple Valium in it. It should be between the penis pump and the ass stretcher.

I'll be home before you know it, and I PROMISE you the most relaxing foot rub of your life.

Kisses to you and hugs to the rest of the staff.

Hang in there champ!!!!

Cap'n Stowe

Someone should contact these personal sponsors of this mess and give them the heads up before they sink anymore cashola into this fraud.

Funding Program

ANGEL Cheryl Klauss

ADMIRAL Andew Edlin,

CAPTAIN Tom Watts, Don Smith, Richard Speck, Alan Duras, Niraj Shah, Vadim Krys, Thomas Daigle

LIEUTENANT Abel Shafer, Hilton Hearn, Laura Carillo, Matthew Kweskin, Alan Knoblauch, Linda Ma, William Parker, Matt Conine

SEAMAN Paul Fink, Lori Lynne Lee, Thomas Daigle, John Kalpus, Chandler Harben

Limp dicks, more like.

Quotes from an attorney

And for the Roid-hovians

Contributors

* More Faster

* Sailflat

* aboatface

* Timmys Trick Turkey

* MaxHeadroom

* NautiGirl

* EVK4

* Burnsy

Mr. Bomb-ass, you forgot to add me, too, and many, many other who have been 'parodying' this voyage from the beginning who would lov to be counted in on the fun.

Since you just joined this discussion two days ago, allow me to remind you: Reid committed fraud to all his sponsors when he neglected to let them know he had been arrested for importing pot, had skipped out on $20,000 in back child support payments, claimed the carvings on his boat were his when, in fact, they were done by his first wife...I could go on and on but this is enough for starters.

Your poor wife -- you are such an arrogant asshole!

If I didn't have to work for a living, I hope I'd be on that list too. Darn it!

And, Cap'n.....Thanks for littering. Are you actually sailing fast enough to escape your garbage trail?

He couldn't... been busy from all that cheese.

http://poetry.rotten.com/five-foot-long/

But it could be Meester Boobastic's mug shot. You decide.

Actually I hope Boombox follows through. Sending someone out to serve Reid a subpoena to testify would be priceless.

"But I'm on the 1,000 day Martian Cheese Ocean Odyssey!"

"Not anymore you're not"

OK, Barleymalt, you owe me a keyboard AND a sofa! :lol::lol::lol:

Maybe it is time to contact the 1000 days sponsors to let them know the REAL story and contribute here.

1000 days sponsors clicky

Doyle Sailmakers

Cup boats. www.doyleplochsails.com

Axis Global Systems

http://www.axisg.com

Pier 63 Maritime

http://www.pier63maritime.com

BLUE SKY ENERGY

http://www.blueskyenergyinc.com/

Optima Batteries

http://www.optimabatteries.com

FOURWINDS

Paul Mancuzzo http://www.fourwinds-ii.com

Eco-Tech Alternators

Paul Sailon, of Sailon Electric of NY. http://eco-techalternators.com

Pyramid Tech

http://www.PyramidTech.com

BENSACO

http://www.boatsafeheaters.com

Evright Trophies

http://www.evright.com

Kadouri International Foods, Inc.

http://www.kadourifoods.com

Cipriani

http://www.cipriani.com

Consorzio del Formaggio Parmigiano-Reggiano

http://www.parmigiano-reggiano.it

Meyenberg Goat Milk Products

http://www.meyenberg.com

McCann's Oatmeal

http://www.McCanns.ie

Coffee Bean International

http://www.coffeebeanintl.com

San Remo Pasta

Rosie! http://www.san-remo.com.au

Doctor Krackers

http://www.drkracker.com

American Vintage Wine Biscuits

http://americanvintage.com/

Butter & Co

http://www.ilovepeanutbutter.com

Grandpa Po's

http://www.nutranuts.com

Sahadi Foods

http://www.sahadifinefoods.com

E Paint Company

http://www.epaint.net

The Nida-core Corporation

http://www.nida-core.com

Andek Corporation

http://www.Andek.com

Small Yachts

http://www.smallyachts.com

BoatLIFE Industries

http://www.boatlife.com

Mustang Survival

http://www.mustangsurvival.com

Harken

http://www.harken.com/

New England Ropes, Inc.

http://www.neropes.com/

Hypervent Marine

http://www.hyperventmarine.com

White Hill Restoration

Mustafa! whitehillrestoration@yahoo.com

Devoe Paints

800 524 3799 -- 225 Metro Center Blvd Warwick RI 02886 http://www.devoepaint.com

Capital Fishing Tackle Company

212-929-6132 – 218 W 23rd St, NY, NY 10011

The Manila Cordage Company

http://www.manilacordage.com

Global Plastics Services

1-877-433-4568 / http://www.globalplastics.ca

AVdrive

http://www.avdrive.com

Good News Corporation

http://www.goodnewsbroadcast.com

DNA

Dylan.Doherty@dnams.com

METOCEAN Data Systems Limited

http://www.metocean.com

Great! Software Inc.

http://www.great-feng-shui.com

Original Card Company

http://www.originalcards.com

CruisingPC's

http://www.cruisingpc.com

UUPlus

http://www.uuplus.com

Preferred Communications

http://www.satstar.com

Individual Sponsors

Charlie Doane, Joel Bluestein, John Krevy, Sterling Barrett, Richard Hudson, Fred Sullivan, Joe Barello, Rand Weeks, Jim Benedict, Mike Dougan, Jesse Fradkin, Carter Emmart, Laurence Guillem, Todd Colburn, Donna Stein, Eric Hunter Slater, Paul Beaudin, Paul Sladkus, Riza Manalo, Desmond Shaw, Bruce Rosencranz, Libby Edwards, Krysia Bibro, Rusty Nielson, Dr. David J. Ores Mission Doctor, Dr. Richard Lehrer Dentistry, Dr Carolyn Stern Dentistry, Tim Ivory Desiel Engineering

Anne, Harry Bobby, Keri, Wave, Sara, Mary, Caroline Stowe, Bill and Eunice Doar, Barbara, Bo, Woody Cooper, Jay and John Delaune, Marty Shappard, Ivo Van Laake, James Rice, Mary Harris, Bruce Cardella, Ralph Ashmead, David Wegman, Michael Riccio, Charles (Dominic) Murphy, Anne-France Peidfer, David Birnie, Rene and Eva Saramagnon, Antoine Montisino, Libby Edwards, Andy Mannik, Max Paterson, Dee Maucher, John and Jean Doswell, Steven Blank, Ryan Thompson, Constantine Harrison, Joe Boone, Anne-Brigitte Sirois, Andy Blan, Aniko Erdosi, Dr. Andre Mark, Adam Stoltman, Alejandro Molina, Charlie Lucian, Kristana Texor, Christoph Barthelemy, Chris Parker, Ivo and Aaron, Ed Keough, Heraldo Rivera, Ian Cunningham, John Hersey, Jeff Rutsky, Kevin Kossi, Kamal, Fernando Leon, Laurence Stoller, Louis Morales, Lynn Ramsy, Mitch Donina, Micheal Fisher, Marty Sweeny, Mort Starobin, Mark Appel, Mark Peltier, Mike Evans, Mark Schaffer, Nic Holmes, Phylis and Richard Lehrer, Reza Namazi, Salvador Rossilo, Tomas Banovick, Tim Reed, Tom Cufha, Teri Corrigan,Krisia Bibro

Funding Program

ANGEL Cheryl Klauss

ADMIRAL Andew Edlin,

CAPTAIN Tom Watts, Don Smith, Richard Speck, Alan Duras, Niraj Shah, Vadim Krys, Thomas Daigle

LIEUTENANT Abel Shafer, Hilton Hearn, Laura Carillo, Matthew Kweskin, Alan Knoblauch, Linda Ma, William Parker, Matt Conine

Someone should contact these personal sponsors of this mess and give them the heads up before they sink anymore cashola into this fraud.

<a href="http://" target="_blank"></a>Funding Program

ANGEL Cheryl Klauss

ADMIRAL Andew Edlin,

Gotta say that CAPTAIN Richard Speck fits right in with the program.

Hey Boomboy! How do you explain Reid sitting around with Saddam Hussein in the middle of stacks of weed and coke?

See: Link

Click "Schooner Systems and Stores

Click "food"

Select the picture called "Split Peas"

I cannot copy the picture for some reason...

I can't even believe this tread has kept going on SA. Stuff floating around in the ocean with no particular place to go is "Floatsum" ie junk. In this case it just so happens to have two people on board with the same objective - of just drifting with no particular place to go or be - guessing the persons life behind the amazing idea pretty much represents the same concept "no particular direction or goal" in life other than to drift in circles.

I'm amazed at how many people have kept up on this? Sort of like the web version of day time TV.

Funding Program

ANGEL Cheryl Klauss

ADMIRAL Andew Edlin,

Richard Speck? Richard fucking Speck??

MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH IN DETECTIVE WORK:

Reids direct email address found !!

Now you can email Reid directly, cutting out the censoring middleman.

See

http://1000daysofhell.blogspot.com/

Reid's direct email address is xxxxxxxxx

I got it off the Metocean tracker account properties for his boat Anne.

Examine this picture closely taken from the official website. Note the number of incoming and outgoing emails, and on the left hand side, email addresses of people who are in direct contact with him.

If you want to tell Reid what you think about his charade, cut out the censoring middle man, the website manager, and email reid direct to the above address.

You gotta feel sorry for the website manager. He has just been gazumped. Time to pack up the bags and fly to Liberia. You're out of a job buddy...Poor Bugger.

Good Old fashioned detective work strikes again...

Whats the address, I would like to personally correspond with Roid before sending a substantial contribution. After Mr. Boombaclot bashed the noble voyage on this sight, I don't trust that my substantial funds will get to the Mars Voyagers.

post-22270-1191431821_thumb.jpg

I can't even believe this tread has kept going on SA. Stuff floating around in the ocean with no particular place to go is "Floatsum" ie junk. In this case it just so happens to have two people on board with the same objective - of just drifting with no particular place to go or be - guessing the persons life behind the amazing idea pretty much represents the same concept "no particular direction or goal" in life other than to drift in circles.

I'm amazed at how many people have kept up on this? Sort of like the web version of day time TV.

As said before this thread would have been dead a long time ago if the former girlfriend of Reid had not shown up. Once she showed up we had a whole bunch of Reideans who signed up to stand up for their man. The legal threaths they make only make it much much better.

But you are right, it is amazing, yet I have had so much fun!

Better yet break Reid's record with a 1001 day cruise around Lake St Clair in the shape of the head of a penis. Over and over again, it's about that time of day for the CheeseWave to pass by, lets go out on a rib and say high.... perhaps get some cheddar.

Edit:

Oh yeah almost forgot,

Void fucking Ho!!

As you probably all know: we have other Reideans on this site, beside the ones already identified. They are not hard to spot and I am confident that they will disclose themselves in one way or another. I expect more fun in the very near future!

It would be a moot point to notify all the people who have already donated monies or product to the voyage to the bottom of the sea, but notifying those who have donated ongoing items like satellite tracking, Hayden Planetarium, their weekly live radio show...now, informing those people would be quite interesting!

On another note, while reading Sailflat's 1000daysofhellblogspot, the post with whack-o sporting his homemade "captain" coat, a lightbulb went off that it's quite possible that Reid is also a draft dodger who a-void-hoed going to 'Nam. He took off for the South Pacific for the first time right smack in the middle of that war. Doesn't mean anything, just adds to his character. :ph34r:

(I had many of my own friends do anything to avoid that one!)

Maybe it is time to contact the 1000 days sponsors to let them know the REAL story and contribute here.

1000 days sponsors clicky

Individual Sponsors

Charlie Doane, Joel Bluestein, John Krevy, Sterling Barrett, Richard Hudson, Fred Sullivan, Joe Barello, Rand Weeks, Jim Benedict, Mike Dougan, Jesse Fradkin, Carter Emmart, Laurence Guillem, Todd Colburn, Donna Stein, Eric Hunter Slater, Paul Beaudin, Paul Sladkus, Riza Manalo, Desmond Shaw, Bruce Rosencranz, Libby Edwards, Krysia Bibro, Rusty Nielson, Dr. David J. Ores Mission Doctor, Dr. Richard Lehrer Dentistry, Dr Carolyn Stern Dentistry, Tim Ivory Desiel Engineering

Anne, Harry Bobby, Keri, Wave, Sara, Mary, Caroline Stowe, Bill and Eunice Doar, Barbara, Bo, Woody Cooper, Jay and John Delaune, Marty Shappard, Ivo Van Laake, James Rice, Mary Harris, Bruce Cardella, Ralph Ashmead, David Wegman, Michael Riccio, Charles (Dominic) Murphy, Anne-France Peidfer, David Birnie, Rene and Eva Saramagnon, Antoine Montisino, Libby Edwards, Andy Mannik, Max Paterson, Dee Maucher, John and Jean Doswell, Steven Blank, Ryan Thompson, Constantine Harrison, Joe Boone, Anne-Brigitte Sirois, Andy Blan, Aniko Erdosi, Dr. Andre Mark, Adam Stoltman, Alejandro Molina, Scot Tempsta, Charlie Lucian, Kristana Texor, Christoph Barthelemy, Chris Parker, Ivo and Aaron, Ed Keough, Heraldo Rivera, Ian Cunningham, John Hersey, Jeff Rutsky, Kevin Kossi, Kamal, Fernando Leon, Laurence Stoller, Louis Morales, Lynn Ramsy, Mitch Donina, Micheal Fisher, Marty Sweeny, Mort Starobin, Mark Appel, Mark Peltier, Mike Evans, Mark Schaffer, Nic Holmes, Phylis and Richard Lehrer, Reza Namazi, Salvador Rossilo, Tomas Banovick, Tim Reed, Tom Cufha, Teri Corrigan,Krisia Bibro

I have found more proof this website does not contribute to anything sailing! Look at the leader of pack.

Carry on,

dt

And here I thought it was Leslie Jordan a la Ski Patrol.

"Son, did anyone ever tell you you're a few sandwiches short of a picnic?"

leslieJordan.jpg

Heraldo Rivera is an individual sponsor eh?

Nah, the one on TV is Geraldo Rivera. But had he known about the voyage he would definitely have contributed to the coffers so he could get first live interview dibs. Now he'll have to duke it out with Maury Povich and Jerry Springer.

And as for all of us getting a TV lawyer to represent us in our case against Bomb-ass of a 1000 days, I say we get Larry Seidler, the guy in the Anna Nicole Smith debacle...he'd die laughing. ;):lol:

Reid's direct email address is xxxxxxxxx

I got it off the Metocean tracker account properties for his boat Anne.

Examine this picture closely taken from the official website. Note the number of incoming and outgoing emails, and on the left hand side, email addresses of people who are in direct contact with him.

If you want to tell Reid what you think about his charade, cut out the censoring middle man, the website manager, and email reid direct to the above address.

You gotta feel sorry for the website manager. He has just been gazumped. Time to pack up the bags and fly to Liberia. You're out of a job buddy...Poor Bugger.

Good Old fashioned detective work strikes again...

Whats the address, I would like to personally correspond with Roid before sending a substantial contribution. After Mr. Boombaclot bashed the noble voyage on this sight, I don't trust that my substantial funds will get to the Mars Voyagers.

This all sounds like a fine plan... But REMEMBER.... We don't want to kill the goose that laid the golden egg... At least no yet. We are slowly over time figuring out Reid...

BUT for instance, we don't want to knock off his tracking with excessive traffic before the web site gets shut down as a result of the fraud investigation.

Please people, lets not knock that stuff off....

BUT! I think that we now have positive ID on Bombastic asshat! I have tracked him down from the comments that he left on the blog and as well... Look at the screen shots on the 1000 days web site and here.

In Re: The 1,000 days of hell web site built by Sailing Anarchy members.

This is hilarious!

But first a quick note to you wharf lawyers out there:

You guys need to know that even if you've done nothing wrong, the lawyers' bills to defend yourself will drive you out sailing and into a trailer (double wide) in Oklahoma. Right now, your safety lies in your lack of notice and your speed. That will end, trust me. There's plenty of action out there on the legal front dealing with this kind of thing. See list of links below, which is just a quick skim. Bear in mind that there is no real anonymity on the Web. Your identities are easily knowable through court ordered subpoenas served on your internet service providers once litigation gets going. Why does this kind of thing always seem to follow the stinky slim track of talk radio morons? I dunno. In any case, start building your legal find now. Meanwhile, enjoy the links that will paint a picture of what waits for you up the dock:

http://www.computerworld.com/action/articl...NET&nlid=27

http://zonaeuropa.com/culture/c20060216_1.htm

http://blog.tmcnet.com/blog/tom-keating/pe...les-lawsuit.asp

http://www.mnspeak.com/mnspeak/archive/post-733.cfm

http://blogabarbara.blogspot.com/2006/08/w...log-pulled.html

http://www.chillingeffects.org/trademark/n...i?NoticeID=4043

http://lippard.blogspot.com/2007/08/libel-...ce-blogger.html

http://blogging.la/archives/2005/09/libera...s_blogger.phtml

http://www.eff.org/news/archives/2007_03.php

http://domainsmagazine.com/Domains_20/Domain_3715.shtml

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20070702/030557.shtml

The lawyers are gonna love your money, regardless of the outcome.

Cheers kids!

The gift that keeps on giving. This is real entertainment, folks.

Just when I thought it was safe to to take a sip of coffee: leave it to this dude to make me stain my monitor.

All of you who have blocked this guy are missing out on some real entertainment.

I have found more proof this website does not contribute to anything sailing! Look at the leader of pack.

Carry on,

dt

First name is spelled correctly, but you forgot a letter in the last name. Nice try though.

One would think that all the sponsors of the void ho expedition would know by now that they fucked up, at least the sailing-related ones.

Look at this Doyle /Ploch sails website. they are still mentioning their involvement in the 1000 days as if it is something to be proud of...

I am not familiar with this particular loft, but I assume they do make sails for serious sailors. Or do they want to prove that even a cheesescow can do two knots in 10 knots of wind? Or do they wait until the thing sinks and then say: hey the sails held up for all that time!

I don't get it!

<a href="http://" target="_blank"></a>Funding Program

ANGEL Cheryl Klauss

ADMIRAL Andew Edlin,

Uhmmm...isn't Richard Speck the name of a rather notorious mass-murderer of nurses in Chicago back mid-20th century?

Now, that's a name I would be asking a judge to change.

Hey, that's a Chuck Berry song......'No Particular Place to Go'

Come to think of it, it might not be a bad theme song for this thread!

Look at this Doyle /Ploch sails website. they are still mentioning their involvement in the 1000 days as if it is something to be proud of...

I like how he talks about the sails failing on a traditional boat. Pride of Baltimore was still using some of her sails from when she got demasted. And as for them falling apart on the Lady Maryland they get replaced about every 7 years, so......

sorry having trouble with quoting.

Uhmmm...isn't Richard Speck the name of a rather notorious mass-murderer of nurses in Chicago back mid-20th century?

Now, that's a name I would be asking a judge to change.

I work with a Guy Named......No Lie...........David Berkowitz...........I kid you not!!! I am not sure if he has Dogs or not.

And as for all of us getting a TV lawyer to represent us in our case against Bomb-ass of a 1000 days, I say we get Larry Seidler, the guy in the Anna Nicole Smith debacle...he'd die laughing. ;):lol:

Do I qualify, I am a lawyer with daytime commercials?

So can you imagine the caption of

U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York

Ried Stowe and the 1000 days at sea, Mars Odessy,

v.

**** aka More Faster

**** aka Sailflat

**** aka aboatface

***** aka Timmys Trick Turkey

**** aka MaxHeadroom

**** aka * NautiGirl

**** aka * EVK4

**** aka * Burnsy

The Mob would weap at the nick names.

U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York

Ried Stowe and the 1000 days at sea, Mars Odessy,

v.

**** aka More Faster

**** aka Sailflat

**** aka aboatface

***** aka Timmys Trick Turkey

**** aka MaxHeadroom

**** aka * NautiGirl

**** aka * EVK4

**** aka * Burnsy

The Mob would weap at the nick names.

I actually started reading this half aloud to myself imagining what the nics might sound like when the docket was called in the courtroom.

By the time I got to "Timmys...", I had such a belly laugh going, a couple of coworkers stuck their heads in my office door wondering WTF???

Thanks, Sto Lat, for that.

--

OGR

"...and Burnsy" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just watched this vid: http://1000days.net/home/index.php?option=...1&Itemid=71

Clearly made 5 years ago (shows them painting the bottom). Check for my favorites: Stradivarius violin comparison, fois gras, cat food.

Yes. He's apparently bringing fois gras.

Fois gras.

Fois gras for fuck's sake.

Do I qualify, I am a lawyer with daytime commercials?

So can you imagine the caption of

Need to get a blown up version of Nautigirl's avatar.

"IS THIS YOUR AVATAR OR PICTURE ON THE SITE IN QUESTION SAILING ANARCHY?!?!?!!?!??!!?!!!"

:lol:

Need to get a blown up version of Nautigirl's avatar.

"IS THIS YOUR AVATAR OR PICTURE ON THE SITE IN QUESTION SAILING ANARCHY?!?!?!!?!??!!?!!!"

:lol:

Hahaha. Can you imagine us lot in court? (Wonder how many would be outside the courthouse protesting the fact their name was left off the lawsuit?)

I'll be sure to wear my pink sweater and Oakley's to court for ease of identification. :lol:

(Just remembered my sweater is on the bottom of the ocean after making a spectaular departure from my posession after being packed with the spinnaker. Ooops.)

I just watched this vid: http://1000days.net/home/index.php?option=...1&Itemid=71

Clearly made 5 years ago (shows them painting the bottom). Check for my favorites: Stradivarius violin comparison, fois gras, cat food.

Yes. He's apparently bringing fois gras.

Fois gras.

Fois gras for fuck's sake.

Fois gras? I did not get that...

I have been wondering about their route for some time and I am not sure what the fuck he is doing. CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN TO ME why he is making a loop up along the coast. The video above shows a different route...

Hahaha. Can you imagine us lot in court? (Wonder how many would be outside the courthouse protesting the fact their name was left off the lawsuit?)

I'll be sure to wear my pink sweater and Oakley's to court for ease of identification. :lol:

(Just remembered my sweater is on the bottom of the ocean after making a spectaular departure from my posession after being packed with the spinnaker. Ooops.)

WOW!!! I try to get some work done today and look what had happened while I am gone. I am the principal defendant in a law suit. I think should file for change of venue.... Liberia perhaps...

And for further entertainment today... Going to sail and rattle some cages for a 69 hearing for the owner of a MAC that likes to road rage around the course. Apparently he doesn't like that we keep passing him with our much larger sail area.

WOW!!! I try to get some work done today and look what had happened while I am gone. I am the principal defendant in a law suit. I think should file for change of venue.... Liberia perhaps...

Perhaps we can set up a legal defense fund - get some stuff donated - I think we will need to lay in a bunch of cheese and sprouts - and fois gras we may need to just get the fattened goose to keep our supplies up

What I am interested in is how we will acutually be served our lawsuit - Are the Reid Hovians going to show up at every yacht club and ask for sailflat and maxheadroom to come to the front fdesk for a message?

Anyone know if Delta flys direct to Monrovia from the states? I got a bunch of miles I can use for getting us to Liberia

Toward the end, in a scrolling list of foods, while talking about sprouts. Fois gras is listed. So is cat food. For the cat?

There's no cat.

Shit, I had to go through that thing again, but you are right!

Fois gras and cat food!

Well, the experation date on cat food is pretty good!

Menu of Day 163

- Sprout salad with Fois Gras

- baked cat food with sauteed sprouts and moldy pasta sauce

- Desert smushes sprouts with some sugar

Toward the end, in a scrolling list of foods, while talking about sprouts. Fois gras is listed. So is cat food. For the cat?

There's no cat.

Now we can list "cruelty to animals (ducks)" to the lenghtening list of attrocities Weed-ho has committed!

And they should eat the cat food...with a little parmesian, they'd never know it's not mahi-mahi :lol:

A thought has occurred to me...

Does anyone know, had recent contact with, Stephanie Doyle? If so please PM me.

Perhaps we can set up a legal defense fund - get some stuff donated - I think we will need to lay in a bunch of cheese and sprouts - and fois gras we may need to just get the fattened goose to keep our supplies up

What I am interested in is how we will acutually be served our lawsuit - Are the Reid Hovians going to show up at every yacht club and ask for sailflat and maxheadroom to come to the front fdesk for a message?

Anyone know if Delta flys direct to Monrovia from the states? I got a bunch of miles I can use for getting us to Liberia

You know, I bet that we can convince Doyle that they can undo the damage done to their reputation by sponsoring Capt'n Crunch and Void Ho by contributing sails to our defence fund. We should have no problem finding a lawyer around here who would work for sails.