Couple Cruise for 1000 Days

I can hardly believe that I am actually posting on this thread (again). Who is this "Red" person with an IQ of 144? I hope like hell you do not mean "Reid".... I have met Reid in person and can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt that his IQ does not come any where close to 144. Average intelligence and intellect at best, and from all appearences the capabilities he might have natively possessed have been severely compromised by too many drugs.

The Red with an IQ of 144 is one of your own fellow Sailing Anarchists, Mr. Redboat.

If I was as smart as Redboat I sure wouldn't spend my brain on this forum.

Oh. I have met Redboat too... Providence boat show in 2004 or 2005 I think. He is a pretty bright guy. I don't know if it is 144 bright, but it is certainly above average.

Who is this "Red" person with an IQ of 144?

25bigred.jpg

Nicely played. That mascot is fucking brilliant.

• Replies 30.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Regatta Dog

• JPlanet

• awolf209

• billy backstay

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I haven't heard of this type of cruise before, if it is in real then i would like to go for it. It will be very adventurous and even i want to know that how this experience will be, I have some friend

Translation ... "Sorry dude, no names and/or locations because I made it all up."   Reality ... Reid "supporters" rise up in direct opposition of "rabidity" of Reid bashers.   For instance, look a

Why is it that you demand that other people prove their assertions to your satisfaction while you spout oft bizarre theories that utterly defy reason and expect to be taken seriously?.   Stowe isn't

Posted Images

Phone call for Mr. Hunt....Mr. Hunt....Mr. Mike Hunt...

Mike's not here man.

But I think I see Connie Lingus over by the door.

I don't want to be a typical jerk scientist

You know, most typical scientists aren't jerks. I've worked with plenty that make your credentials look like you should be back in a 100 lab.

They just lack people skills.

It was the sprouts that turned you into a believer isn't it?

I don't want to be a typical jerk scientist

You know, most typical scientists aren't jerks. I've worked with plenty that make your credentials look like you should be back in a 100 lab.

It was the sprouts that turned you into a believer isn't it?

100 Days in Lab - A Sea Kayak Alabamagous mission.

Hello Mikewofsey?

Mike I am 'Lonelyboy's' Mother.

He is asleep now and I like to check his computer, to see what he has been looking at.

He sometimes looks at, well, inappropriate websites. I am sure you know the kind of think I mean.

And I came across this site and have been reading back a bit and I found this comment from you.

But it sure is wonderful to know everything about your mom.

At first I didn't understand, but then I put 2 and 2 together and..... My God Mike its you!

After all this time.

My God Mike, do you remember, that wild night of passion we shared, all those years ago?

I am sure you remember, I know I will never forget it.

Remember that night Mike, way back when you were liveing here in Melbourne.

It was the opening of my indigenous art show, at the Collingwood kayak club.

You were the keynote speaker.

How could I resist you, Mike?

You looked so handsome in your uniform that night!

ReidStowe.jpg

And afterwards, that wild night of abandoned pleasure!

What a lover you were. What did you call that position you taught me? The reverse osmosis?

God you were great.

Mike! After all these years!

And then I never saw you again.

You went off to play professional hockey for the New Jersey Ho-pokers, and I stayed here in Melbourne.

But Mike, there is something you must know.

From our union, I bore a child.

Your Child!

Oh my god Mike, YOU, ARE LONELYBOYS FATHER!!!!

So you agree with us that Stowe must have been trying to dupe the uninformed into contributing to his "scientific expedition" (with the expectation of a tax-deduction), since no reasonable or intelligent person should have expected any true studies to be conducted. You sure seem to be a believer in his sincere motives, so does that make you stupid, or what?

I don't agree that he was trying to "dupe" anyone. He's taking a daily log of conditions and he was apparently under the impression that his "data" would be of scientific value. That data is not of scientific value, unless there is something I don't know. But that doesn't then immediately classify him as a con-man, it just classifies him a non-scientist.

If he was a scientist and then made these claims and then attempted to gather data without a thermometer or a book on fish (or whatever) THEN he would be a con-man.

It's like the neighborhood kid who tells me he is going to "landscape" my yard for $5. What do I expect for $5? I expect him to mow the grass and not necessarily do a terrific job of it because he's ten. Now, if a landscaper told me he was going to landscape my yard and I paid him $500 expecting everything to be trimmed, all the trees pruned, everything edged, and the rock beds reset and he comes back to me with just the lawn mowed, now THAT would be a con-man.

My credentials? What comments do you have about my credentials? Specifically.

Mike:

I think I understand what happened here. You were taken in by the name of this group- "sailing anarchy." You must have thought to yourself, well there's few sailor anarchists like my old sailing friend who never did me any harm, I must defend my buddy to this group, cause well he's really an anarchist too.

You fell for their trap. This really isn't a group of sailing "anarchists". They are totally establishment sailors who have in part been forced outside the mainstream, often due to economic factors. They weren't rich nor able enough to be accepted by the establishment so they rebelled to create their own little group of malcontents, griping about anything under the sun that caught their fancy.

You are the reason for this forum. In your daily long posts, vain attempts at defending what they consider indefensible, you are providing the "infotainment" that they seek. This forum lives to belittle you, your name, your background, whatever you think you can bring to the table. And they will do that in an impassioned fashion in their single-mindedness to denigrate anything that breathes a positive word about one Reid Stowe.

It is a thanklessly impossible and ultimately dumb task you have taken upon yourself. Your time here, your words, your many paragraphs ultimately do nothing other than serve as fodder for further hate by these would be fake anarchists, as well as being a butt of what is considered laughingly entertaining train wreck watching collegial pranksters pulling each others weenies on a daily basis in a rad group[think} comraderie.

Seriously Mike, give it up. You do Reid no real good at all, and your efforts are in vain.

Smooth sailing and a word of advice.

You had to fuking defend Mac 26's and Reid in the same post?

Go fuck yourself. What the fuck is wrong with you? Next you'll be promoting the idea of jet skiing near swim beaches with cases of bud aboard.

Lastly, to say everybody else but Regatta Dog wasn't an anarchist here is the height of stupidity. Regatta Dog is about the most establishment asshole imaginable, harping on Reid's time served decades ago for marigeewhanna, and an old dept to the State, & ultimately forcing said state to abscond with monies which will never be seen by the daughter or her mother- both of whom are fairly well off besides.

Anarchists?

Fake anarchists fake sailors teenager type obsessed drunkards acting en masse to prevail against their idea of truly terrible wrongdoing in today's society.

You'd think their anarchy and desire for truth justice and the a-mer-ican way would be able to play an activist part in a more important endeavor than the decimation of the mission statement of one hippie dippy long distance sailor.

If I were you Mikey, I'd give up this bit of defending him. He's out where these assholes can't touch him for quite some time more- even if none of em ever thought he'd make it at all.

If you put Mike on Ignore and skip responses to his rantings, its only about 10 posts, so all is normal here except for this Troll and his feeders (which I was once guilty of being...)

That's where you really don't understand this place Wolfsey. A lot of us know each other, online and off. You'd be amazed how much we've shared here over the years. There have been a half-dozen marriages built out of SA relationships. People have comforted families of the dead through SA. You're an outsider, and that's why it's so easy to see that you are a fraud.

inbred.jpg

Whut he sayed! So git 'chr ass outta our trailer! We don like kayakkkers and intellectyoualls lahk ewe! Dis hyear is our dam anarchy. Go start you own dang club!

Go fuck yourself. What the fuck is wrong with you? Next you'll be promoting the idea of jet skiing near swim beaches with cases of bud aboard.

LMAO! That is hillarious!

Mike:

I think I understand what happened here. You were taken in by the name of this group- "sailing anarchy." You must have thought to yourself, well there's few sailor anarchists like my old sailing friend who never did me any harm, I must defend my buddy to this group, cause well he's really an anarchist too.

You fell for their trap. This really isn't a group of sailing "anarchists". They are totally establishment sailors who have in part been forced outside the mainstream, often due to economic factors. They weren't rich nor able enough to be accepted by the establishment so they rebelled to create their own little group of malcontents, griping about anything under the sun that caught their fancy.

You are the reason for this forum. In your daily long posts, vain attempts at defending what they consider indefensible, you are providing the "infotainment" that they seek. This forum lives to belittle you, your name, your background, whatever you think you can bring to the table. And they will do that in an impassioned fashion in their single-mindedness to denigrate anything that breathes a positive word about one Reid Stowe.

It is a thanklessly impossible and ultimately dumb task you have taken upon yourself. Your time here, your words, your many paragraphs ultimately do nothing other than serve as fodder for further hate by these would be fake anarchists, as well as being a butt of what is considered laughingly entertaining train wreck watching collegial pranksters pulling each others weenies on a daily basis in a rad group[think} comraderie.

Seriously Mike, give it up. You do Reid no real good at all, and your efforts are in vain.

Smooth sailing and a word of advice.

Lastly, to say everybody else but Regatta Dog wasn't an anarchist here is the height of stupidity. Regatta Dog is about the most establishment asshole imaginable, harping on Reid's time served decades ago for marigeewhanna, and an old dept to the State, & ultimately forcing said state to abscond with monies which will never be seen by the daughter or her mother- both of whom are fairly well off besides.

Anarchists?

Fake anarchists fake sailors teenager type obsessed drunkards acting en masse to prevail against their idea of truly terrible wrongdoing in today's society.

You'd think their anarchy and desire for truth justice and the a-mer-ican way would be able to play an activist part in a more important endeavor than the decimation of the mission statement of one hippie dippy long distance sailor.

If I were you Mikey, I'd give up this bit of defending him. He's out where these assholes can't touch him for quite some time more- even if none of em ever thought he'd make it at all.

Party-Pooper.jpg

We are all just having fun. To bad you are incapable of enjoying our shenanigans.

Actually, they fell for my trap. I'm gradually adjusting their emotional response to applied stimulus to correlate their nervous system to a different paradigm. Give me a few more years and I'll have all of these Sailing Anarchists employed with stable accounting firms, making monthly payments on the new "Plastic Fantastic 45" and seriously worrying about the Corona Extra Light that they spilled on their new Zodiac loafers.

Clearly you must see that free thinkers such as these represent a serious threat to our goals!

Then I will give myself willingly, after all what is the ego and self-confidence of one man when there is so much to gain? Currently the only thing standing behind the push for global similarity are these freethinkers.

would be fake anarchists, as well as being a butt of what is considered laughingly entertaining train wreck watching collegial pranksters pulling each others weenies on a daily basis in a rad group[think} comraderie.

Ah, a fellow theoretical anarchist! Tell me boy, which is your favorite Orwell work?

I enjoy it regardless, it's my favorite waste of time, and a lot cheaper than hypnosis to remember all the great times I had at Pier 63. Besides, I kind of like these obsessed drunkards, they're my kind of folk.

But thanks for the advice!

DAAAAAADDDEEEEYYY!

There there son. We'll make a Swans fan out of you yet, no more tears.

?

Sydney Swans, the footy team that will toss Brisbane off the ladder into the pot as payback for the Maroon's little flight of fancy in the Origin.

DAAAAAADDDEEEEYYY!

There there son. We'll make a Swans fan out of you yet, no more tears.

?

Sydney Swans, the footy team that will toss Brisbane off the ladder into the pot as payback for the Maroon's little flight of fancy in the Origin.

ummmm....it's not terribly bright of you to suggest that an AFL team would participate in the State of Origin.

I certainly hope you did a little more research into old mate Reid Stowe than you have managed with this clanger. Perhaps it explains some of your opinions here?

Thanks for the chuckle though. Swans...hehehehe

C'aaarn the BLUES!!!

Also, where did they say that donations to 1000 Days are tax-deductable? I don't follow their organization, so a simple link will suffice. Thank you.

I've posted the website verbiage twice in the past week..... but since you seem rather slow on the uptake, here you go. You're welcome.

1998 ~ http://web.archive.org/web/19990427192232/...l/letsdoit.html

2002 ~ http://web.archive.org/web/20010516225942/...w.1000days.net/

2005 ~ http://web.archive.org/web/20040402092141/...l/letsdoit.html

Also note this little extra under reasons for SPONSORSHIP in 2005:

13. You will be supporting a not-for-profit corporation....

It wasn't originally intended to be a not-for-profit corporation.

But that's the way it turned out.

;)

ummmm....it's not terribly bright of you to suggest that an AFL team would participate in the State of Origin.

I certainly hope you did a little more research into old mate Reid Stowe than you have managed with this clanger. Perhaps it explains some of your opinions here?

Thanks for the chuckle though. Swans...hehehehe

Excuse me, I guess I have to explain everything ... I wrote;

"Sydney Swans, the footy team that will toss Brisbane off the ladder into the pot as payback for the Maroon's little flight of fancy in the Origin."

translation:

"Sorry for your confusion Swan, this has nothing to do with you, it is in support of a Sydney Swans, the Australian Rules Football team that will toss the Brisbane Lions (also of the AFL) to the bottom of the rankings ladder. This will happen in order to pay Queensland back for their defeat of the NSW team in the State of Origin as the Maroons beat the Blues in Rugby League Competition."

I used to live in Oz, but your inability to grasp my intended meaning reminds me of an old joke.

A Brit comes to the doctor with the deep desire to be an American. "Doctor," he says, "I am desperate, this desire to be an American is taking over my life, is there anything you can do?"

"Well, since you asked, it turns out that a new medical procedure has developed at Imperial College in which we remove ten percent of your brain. You will think, talk and act completely American."

"Blimey! Sign me up doctor!"

Later, the patient is coming out of the anesthesia in the recovery room, his head covered in bandages. But suddenly, the doctor bursts into the room, "Dear heavens man, we've made a terrible error! We were supposed to remove 10% of your brain and leave 90%, but we've accidentally removed 90% of your brain and only left you with 10%!"

A smile spreads across the patients face; "she'll be right, mate."

C'aaarn the BLUES!!!

Rugby is popular over hear Evo, but you probably didn't know that Footy is one of the fastest growing club sports here in the States. Most major cities have a footy club.

I have a question though, you might be able to help. I remember a song from my youth, and I would like to know the name of it. The part that I remember goes like this ...

The Cats, the Hawks the Dockers and the Blues,

The Crows the Lions, Demons and Kangaroos.

Well each team has its virtues,

it qualities galore,

I know because I've been a fan,

since the tender age of four.

Monday through to Tuesday drives me up the bloody wall,

and Wednesday through to Friday gets me down,

but the feeling quickly passes as the weekend comes again,

and I line up for my tickets at the grounds.

Any non-Australians, please refrain from insulting this post, it's a dinky-die thing.

I used to live in Oz,

hehe..good one.

that said the average IQ of our fair nation did increase considerably with your departure....yes you are correct and I did misread your post. My bad.

Still have no idea why you would think anything the Swans might achieve reflects on anything to do with origin.

Am enjoying the hijack though Mike as talking about your man Reid and your defence of his folly is as boring as bat shit until you learn a little more about seamanship. Love to hear more of your opinions of Australia though. You don't know Sol Trujillo perchance?

I used to live in Oz,

hehe..good one.

that said the average IQ of our fair nation did increase considerably with your departure....yes you are correct and I did misread your post. My bad.

Still have no idea why you would think anything the Swans might achieve reflects on anything to do with origin.

Am enjoying the hijack though Mike as talking about your man Reid and your defence of his folly is as boring as bat shit until you learn a little more about seamanship. Love to hear more of your opinions of Australia though. You don't know Sol Trujillo perchance?

I will get him on the phone for you. Or i would if I wasn't with Telstra. I can't get any signal.

And go easy on Dad. He might have shagged my Mother, But Sol fucked half the country.

C'aaarn the BLUES!!!

Rugby is popular over hear Evo, but you probably didn't know that Footy is one of the fastest growing club sports here in the States. Most major cities have a footy club.

I have a question though, you might be able to help. I remember a song from my youth, and I would like to know the name of it. The part that I remember goes like this ...

The Cats, the Hawks the Dockers and the Blues,

The Crows the Lions, Demons and Kangaroos.

Well each team has its virtues,

it qualities galore,

I know because I've been a fan,

since the tender age of four.

Monday through to Tuesday drives me up the bloody wall,

and Wednesday through to Friday gets me down,

but the feeling quickly passes as the weekend comes again,

and I line up for my tickets at the grounds.

Any non-Australians, please refrain from insulting this post, it's a dinky-die thing.

there you go again....confusing Rugby, Rugby League and Aerial Ping Pong.

funny stuff.

You might be surprised what I know about America old mate. New York especially...Rugby in the states and who is playing it.

But who cares...please continue....this is way more fun than listening to you try to be clever about sailing.

edit: seeing you are being so oddly pedant....it is spelled here...not hear...as in "over here"

Fact. The US has more registed Rugby players than any other country on Earth. They also won the Gold medal in Rugby at the Olympic games, the last time it was included.

And Dad thanks for posting this Photo of my two half brothers.....

inbred.jpg

The resemblance is uncanny! Only our Mothers could tell us apart.

These boys gunna fit right in, up here in the deep north.

Time served for smuggling 15 tons of the shit. His "old debt to the state" was only old because he didn't pay his child support when he was supposed to. He was a deadbeat dad and as a divorced father I find that reprehensible. Apparently, he was impressing people like Mike with his generosity at his daughter's expense.

Commendable that mom and daughter are doing well. Your logic implies that society might be better off if non-custodial parents don't take any financial responsibility for their children. To defend a man for neglecting responsibility for his own child is abhorrent.

That someone of your moral character considers me an asshole is quite the compliment, and for that I thank you.

Don't you know Evo, nobody in Sydney gives a rat's ass about Rugby, we only field the Blue for solitary purpose of taking away your beloved shield as often as possible. Now, the sight of seeing your ballers crying their eyes out on our slots after another loss does gives a Sydneysider some pleasure.

Sol is from my neck of the woods, Colorado and Wyoming. I'm amazed he lasted as long as he did down there. I remember once sitting on a bus in Bondi and a Black man got on and sat down. Damned if everyone sitting near him didn't just up and move to the other side of the bus. And the wild part was that this poor guy was apparently completely used to this. Growing up in the U.S., we've heard of these things happening, but we always assume it's a remnant of a long-past time, not something that still happens to this day.

Anyway, rather than getting your knickers in a twist over his comments, why not just really listen to what the bloke was saying? He might have a point eh?

But I'm not really complaining about Oz, I love the place. It's beautiful, the people know how to enjoy life, the women stole my heart, the sea kayaking was superb. I hope to get down there again with my desalination thing. I would move back in a heartbeat, it's a good place to raise children and live life. Sorry if my comments about Oz are not funny, I really do love it there though.

there you go again....confusing Rugby, Rugby League and Aerial Ping Pong.

So you don't know the name of the song huh? Nobody knows.

You might be surprised what I know about America old mate. New York especially...Rugby in the states and who is playing it.

Eh, Rugby has been growing here since I've been a kid. But for y'all folks, I have no idea how an entire continent can even be the slightest bit interested in either Union or League what you have a far more advanced sport in Footy.

Fact. The US has more registed Rugby players than any other country on Earth. They also won the Gold medal in Rugby at the Olympic games, the last time it was included.

That's not a huge surprise, our sporting population is large, and rugby is something of the go-to sport here when an athletic program doesn't have the big coin for gridiron.

But eventually, the U.S. is going to have more Footy players than Oz, it's just getting huge here. I once ordered a case of Vegemite for my own consumption and word spread around my job and footy players were coming out of the woodwork to nick a pot or two.

Syndey has an ice-hockey league. No boot hockey though, we haven't given them all of our goodies.

Anyway, rather than getting your knickers in a twist over his comments, why not just really listen to what the bloke was saying? He might have a point eh?

Yeah...he was a beauty as it appears you are. I'm sure you share his business expertise as well.

Any idiot who takes a semi-monopoly and turns it into a rubbish heap with the speed old mate Sol did deserves sooo much respect in all his opinions while running out the door with millions.

Don't you know Evo, nobody in Sydney gives a rat's ass about Rugby, we only field the Blue for solitary purpose of taking away your beloved shield as often as possible. Now, the sight of seeing your ballers crying their eyes out on our slots after another loss does gives a Sydneysider some pleasure.

This by the way makes absolutely no sense whatsoever but does add to your complete lack of credibility. Who is "we"? What shield? You unsurprisingly seem to be getting very confused.

I also doubt your racism story as much of the rest of the stuff you are trying to peddle here as fact. You also believe in Reid Stowe. Your complete lack of knowlege about what you want to talk about is speaking volumes.

Carry on...it's very funny. Everyone enjoys a clown show.

Seems like anyone that knows Reid defends him. I don't know him but I still think he's doing a hell of a job out there. You can't take much away from a guy that has a big dream and follows it. He built his own boat for christs sake! He's been out there by himself longer than anyone now. You got to give it to him for that! :o

Seems like anyone that knows Reid defends him. I don't know him but I still think he's doing a hell of a job. out there. You can't take much away from a guy that has a big dream and follows it. He built his own boat. for christs sake! He's been out there. by himself longer than anyone now. You got to give it to him for that! :o

Don't worry Salty we can read between the lines. We know he doesn't work, His boat ain't worth shit and we don't have to give him nuttin'.

Now fuck off.

Seems like anyone that knows Reid defends him. I don't know him but I still think he's doing a hell of a job out there. You can't take much away from a guy that has a big dream and follows it. He built his own boat for christs sake! He's been out there by himself longer than anyone now. You got to give it to him for that! :o

So wrong, saltynuts, so wrong. Anyone who knows WEid and tries to tell the truth about him gets persecuted by his lemmings, threatened by lawyers, by undesirables (yes, he has a lot of them helping him). Hell, his anonymous buddies who act as MC tried to ruin Regattadog because he spoke the truth about WEid! The day I give WEid credit for anything will be after he has actually worked at a real paying job for 1000 days! How about that challenge WEid...actually working for a living for three years instead of panhandling. ;)

quote from Mike:

"Actually, they fell for my trap. I'm gradually adjusting their emotional response to applied stimulus to correlate their nervous system to a different paradigm. Give me a few more years and I'll have all of these Sailing Anarchists employed with stable accounting firms, making monthly payments on the new "Plastic Fantastic 45" and seriously worrying about the Corona Extra Light that they spilled on their new Zodiac loafers."

"Clearly you must see that free thinkers such as these represent a serious threat to our goals!" end quote.

Now, that is funny

post-28042-1244125540.gifpost-28042-1244125540.gifpost-28042-1244125540.gif

Your disorder has yet to be named mikeyboy,.... anybody suggestions??.

-End statement, back to sailing-

WTF is going on....

To many fucking wannabe teachers....

Oh and Swan is a wanker :ph34r:

Glad to see VBman is back with his brilliant, humorous and insightful posts..............NOT!

sheep2418.jpg

Actually, they fell for my trap. I'm gradually adjusting their emotional response to applied stimulus to correlate their nervous system to a different paradigm. Give me a few more years and I'll have all of these Sailing Anarchists employed with stable accounting firms, making monthly payments on the new "Plastic Fantastic 45" and seriously worrying about the Corona Extra Light that they spilled on their new Zodiac loafers.

Clearly you must see that free thinkers such as these represent a serious threat to our goals!

Then I will give myself willingly, after all what is the ego and self-confidence of one man when there is so much to gain? Currently the only thing standing behind the push for global similarity are these freethinkers.

would be fake anarchists, as well as being a butt of what is considered laughingly entertaining train wreck watching collegial pranksters pulling each others weenies on a daily basis in a rad group[think} comraderie.

Ah, a fellow theoretical anarchist! Tell me boy, which is your favorite Orwell work?

I enjoy it regardless, it's my favorite waste of time, and a lot cheaper than hypnosis to remember all the great times I had at Pier 63. Besides, I kind of like these obsessed drunkards, they're my kind of folk.

BINGO

BINGO

.... BANGO - Condom broke. ;)

Glad longwinded Mikey appeared on the scene to stir things up a bit. The next 200 or so days are going to be pretty boring with Weedo drifting and killing time in the South Atlantic and issuing more narcissistic psychobabble about nothing of note.

Time for another brilliant edition of "Ask Soanya" to fill the entertainment void.

Thread will become spicier when he decides to poke North for a return to obligations/responsibilities. At this point I do think he will last 1000 days but don't think he will want to return to NY during winter. That weather could try what's left of the boat. So will he stay out longer or put in down South?

1000 days at sea. The slowest nonstop single circumnavigation ever. That might be a valid record.

quote from Mike:

"Actually, they fell for my trap...blablabla" end quote.

Now, that is funny

post-28042-1244125540.gifpost-28042-1244125540.gifpost-28042-1244125540.gif

Your disorder has yet to be named mikeyboy,.... anybody suggestions??.

Danieltailorism?

Any idiot who takes a semi-monopoly and turns it into a rubbish heap with the speed old mate Sol did deserves sooo much respect in all his opinions while running out the door with millions.

He's like any other CEO, but surely you don't think he did anything more than pick up the fallen coins from the real looters of Telstra, do you?

This by the way makes absolutely no sense whatsoever but does add to your complete lack of credibility.

Let me get this straight ... you claim that I have a "complete lack of credibility" even though I post here under my own name, I am published in major U.S and Australian publications and peer-reviewed research. And yet you, who barely has the creativity to come up with an alias any more creative than three letters, presumably does have credibility? What's the deal with you EVO? Do you sweat liquid gold or something? What possibly gives you enough credibility to even comment?

I also doubt your racism story as much of the rest of the stuff you are trying to peddle here as fact. You also believe in Reid Stowe. Your complete lack of knowlege about what you want to talk about is speaking volumes.

Wow, my story is so unbelievable isn't it? And the blokes in Cronulla were just enjoying a game of pick-up footy right? And forced removal of Koori children that was happening as recently as 1970 was just the government acting friendly, right? Dude, if you are actually under the impression that racism is neither rampant nor institutionalized in Australia, then you would also believe the people who tell you there was no such thing as an African slave in the United States and that segregation didn't exist here either.

I'm sure it is. I would like to hear what comes out of your mouth when you've lubricated it with some alcohol.

Evo may be a big mean bastard of an Aussie, but he's got the credibility of being an important part of this community for almost a decade (crazy, huh?).

You have no credibility whatsoever, Wolfsey, other than the fact that you enjoy being teabagged by Reid Stowe's wrinkly sack.

Evo may be a big mean bastard of an Aussie, but he's got the credibility of being an important part of this community for almost a decade (crazy, huh?).

You have no credibility whatsoever, Wolfsey, other than the fact that you enjoy being teabagged by Reid Stowe's wrinkly sack.

Have you met "EVO"? How do you know he's that goat-rapist from Dubbo writing to you from work-release?

As for you, your idea of credibility is to write spiritless pro-bono tripe for a handful of websites and when you visit their offices they have to spray air-freshener around the room when door finally hits your arse on the way out.

By the way, you're supposed to get back to me on a good time to call you so we can work out your obvious needs for some kind of fibre in your diet. Something sharp and mean is obviously living in your colon.

I know Evo well enough. I also know that you are pretty much clueless about everything you've written here, except maybe for solar desalination. You are also incredibly poor at internet research - something that engineers are known for. Pro-bono tripe? Where do you find this shit?

Call right now. 248 563 0657. Alan Block. Happy to chat.

I know Evo well enough. I also know that you are pretty much clueless about everything you've written here, except maybe for solar desalination. You are also incredibly poor at internet research - something that engineers are known for. Pro-bono tripe? Where do you find this shit?

Call right now. 248 563 0657. Alan Block. Happy to chat.

Pro-bono? I'm pretty sure Clean's being paid handsomely for his tripe.

Let us know how the phone call goes :lol:

Handsomely may be a slight overstatement, but pro bono is a hell of an understatement.

Handsomely may be a slight overstatement, but pro bono is a hell of an understatement.

I've always been pro bono:

sonny_bono_450.jpg

Wofsey1.jpg

If you knew about the history of Anarchy, you would understand why this bit of art is deeply offensive to anyone who has lost an ancestor in the Spanish Civil War, go read a book man. Perhaps you can start with Homage to Catalonia or a biography of Buenaventura Durruti.

That "A" actually means something more than just a sailing forum to some people.

That "A" actually means something more than just a sailing forum to some people.

to some people lying on the internet is extremely offensive.

Love your work in response to my post. Hilarious....they publish your work in cartoon books right? It seriously can't be scientific as your research skills and lack of fact are so astonishingly funny. Shall I point out the errors in your post?

Signed

Simon Evans aka Evo (the knickname I've had since a kid)

a bloke from Cronulla (South Cronulla to be precise) who knows quite a bit about sweating gold, doesn't pretend to know much about other countries I haven't lived in and suffers the effects of one Mr Sol Trujillos' gross mismanagement.

who is "we" and what shield?

3461702010_ce71b0c867.jpg

Have you met "EVO"? How do you know he's that goat-rapist from Dubbo writing to you from work-release?

As for you, your idea of credibility is to write spiritless pro-bono tripe for a handful of websites and when you visit their offices they have to spray air-freshener around the room when door finally hits your arse on the way out.

By the way, you're supposed to get back to me on a good time to call you so we can work out your obvious needs for some kind of fibre in your diet. Something sharp and mean is obviously living in your colon.

Mike, that is pretty rich considering where you live. Lots of glass houses in Dubbo.

At least one there in Buttfuck too.

Shall I point out the errors in your post?

Please do.

a bloke from Cronulla (South Cronulla to be precise) who knows quite a bit about sweating gold, doesn't pretend to know much about other countries I haven't lived in and suffers the effects of one Mr Sol Trujillos' gross mismanagement.

"Hello, I'm a representative for the board of directors of Telstra, what a wonderful, profitable company we have here, eh mate? Please don't notice that we're paying dividends our of reserves and that the dividends we're paying to preferred debt-holders is not in any way related to profits. Please disregard the blokes carrying sacks of money out of the back door with full knowledge of the Prime Minister even though we didn't want to bother our 1.6 million investors by actually telling them that we're spending unsustainably and awarding no-bid contracts across the Pacific Rim."

"Hello, I'm Sol Trujillo, Telstra hired me to become point man in their telecommunications Ponzi scheme. You'll be able to blame me for the near collapse of a venerable Australian corporation.

"In the back you'll notice Hutchinson and Fletcher carrying sacks of money to their car, but we're going to use one of those Men In Black memory eraser things on you by continually flashing Trujillo's image on your telly. Also notice Livingtone, Stocker and Macek. Again, you will remember none of this. Please focus on the photograph of Trujillo, you are getting sleepy, very sleepy."

who is "we" and what shield?

I consider myself a Sydneysider, that is the "we," it's a bit of good-natured ribbing. The shield is that Rugby trophy which I saw in Sydney, I assumed they still shuttle it back and forth to the winner of the State of Origin, but I'm not a rugby fan, so please correct me if I'm mistaken. I assumed the shield was the RL equivalent of the Stanley Cup.

Mike, that is pretty rich considering where you live. Lots of glass houses in Dubbo.

Yes, I'm aware that Dubbo is the subject of jokes in NSW, but I like the place. A beautiful girl sang to me in a pub there.

Raindrops keep falling on my head.......

goat-on-bicycle-03.jpg

This Guy has the right idea. You should always drop them home afterwards......

goats-car.jpg

He's like any other CEO, but surely you don't think he did anything more than pick up the fallen coins from the real looters of Telstra, do you?

ST is hated by Telstra employees, consumers and shareholders. He is considered inept. You would know that if you were a Sydneysider. You aren't.

This by the way makes absolutely no sense whatsoever but does add to your complete lack of credibility.

Let me get this straight ... you claim that I have a "complete lack of credibility" Yes even though I post here under my own name, So do I I am published in major U.S and Australian publications and peer-reviewed research. Name them and point out your articles please. And yet you, who barely has the creativity to come up with an alias any more creative than three letters, presumably does have credibility? What's the deal with you EVO? Do you sweat liquid gold or something? What possibly gives you enough credibility to even comment? More ridiculous speculation...I am a jeweller btw...gold sweats before it becomes liquid. You are grasping at straws now.

Wow, my story is so unbelievable isn't it? And the blokes in Cronulla were just enjoying a game of pick-up footy right? And forced removal of Koori children that was happening as recently as 1970 was just the government acting friendly, right? Dude, if you are actually under the impression that racism is neither rampant nor institutionalized in Australia, then you would also believe the people who tell you there was no such thing as an African slave in the United States and that segregation didn't exist here either. You clearly know nothing about events in Cronulla or Sydney or you wouldn't post this popularist tripe. More lies...check with the NSW Police Force before you continue.

I'm sure it is. I would like to hear what comes out of your mouth when you've lubricated it with some alcohol. You are starting to sound like a racist pig now mate...anymore stereotypes you wish to roll out?

You sir are full of shit...you could prove me wrong by posting some facts but so far you have shown a complete lack of knowlege about sailing, spelling, football and Sydney yet claim to be knowing in all these things. Easily done on the internet and there have been more than you who use it as a tool for their delusions. Reid Stowe for instance.

Carry on Mr Credibility....it is very very funny.

Yes, I'm aware that Dubbo is the subject of jokes in NSW, but I like the place. A beautiful girl sang to me in a pub there.

photo_album_04.jpg

Mike, concerts don't count.

ST is hated by Telstra employees, consumers and shareholders. He is considered inept. You would know that if you were a Sydneysider. You aren't.

Of course he's hated by everyone in Oz, he's become the national scapegoat for the lack of oversight with Telstra. Picture this ... I give a neighborhood kid a hammer and ask him to fix some broken trim around a window. I leave and come back an hour later and find that he is inept and smashed the window. Is it his fault for being inept, or both of our faults for giving him a hammer while having no knowledge of his skills? Trujillo did a functional job with U.S. West because that company was run the way a company should be run, with plenty of board oversight. But Telstra had everyone sticking their fingers in the cookie jar. And tell me, what did all the Tesltra holders have to say about Trujillo when they were getting dividends that were coming out of reserves? Did you hear any complaints then?

Do you really believe that the near collapse of Telstra had nothing to do with a nearly blind board of directors and near zero government oversight, or are you just playing the part of SA hazing agent?

Name them and point out your articles please.

http://www.inthefuture.com/sciwrite/

Where is the jeweler in which you are employed?

More ridiculous speculation...I am a jeweller btw...gold sweats before it becomes liquid. You are grasping at straws now.

It's just a saying, it means that someone is too good for his mates because his sweat is more than just sweat, it's golden sweat, it's a polite version of saying that someone sh-ts rose petals.

You clearly know nothing about events in Cronulla or Sydney or you wouldn't post this popularist tripe. More lies...check with the NSW Police Force before you continue.

Okay, let's hear your "correct" version minus my popularists tripe. Are you suggesting that race had nothing to do with the riots?

You are starting to sound like a racist pig now mate...anymore stereotypes you wish to roll out?

Suddenly I'm racist? You write that you don't believe me about watching the migration of passengers on a bus away from a Black man. Then you insinuate that Sydney suddenly doesn't have a problem with racism by and against Muslims and Lebanese because you apparently know the truth of Cronulla that nobody else outside of the NSW Police knows.

What is the "strereotype" that I am rolling out? That when people drink they tend to speak their mind more plainly? Clearly you're not saying what is really on your mind, let's hear it.

You sir are full of shit...you could prove me wrong by posting some facts but so far you have shown a complete lack of knowlege about sailing, spelling, football and Sydney yet claim to be knowing in all these things. Easily done on the internet and there have been more than you who use it as a tool for their delusions. Reid Stowe for instance.

Carry on Mr Credibility....it is very very funny.

I'm not any kind of expert in Australian sports, I admitted this to Lonely Boy, but please provide an example of my "complete lack of knowledge" about sailing, spelling and Sydney.

Without specifics, you're just tossing duds.

Mike, concerts don't count.

The Dixie Chicks didn't really play in Dubbo did they?

In my case, it was an ex-girlfriend, and I still remember some of the words.

I'm sharing this with you because you're so lonely. Poor lil fella, you'll find someone, go to the State Library, I always had pretty good luck there. Just find a chair that is somewhat near some other chairs, but a bit away from the main reading area, you need to look like you're actually there to do some research. Once you forget about your original mission and then actually get involved in reading something, someone will eventually sit near you, and you can chat them up for a pencil. If they seem to enjoy talking with you that's a sign that they want you to ask them out for a coffee. If they accept the coffee, your grappling hook is in, then you just have to be careful not to screw it up by saying something daft like oh ... "The riots in Cronulla had nothing to do with race."

Yeah, but offensive is a way of life here in the forum.

Hell, you can find it by the bucketful around here........

3596186495_c4f590016e_o.jpg

DAMN!

Another keyboard bites the dust!

Beauty JP!

:D:D:D