Couple Cruise for 1000 Days

No Mike. The worst case scenario is that people die, and there is nothing remotely funny about that. Even less so if their deaths are due to negligence and not just a tragic accident.

Gasp! People ... DIE?

I had no idea these durn sailboats were so dangerous! Lessee, U.S. Coast Guard Statistics, 2005 seems like a fairly small file ... "number of fatalities by boat length" ... more than 65 feet ... here we are, drownings = 0, other deaths = 0, total = 0. Number of fatalities by type of vessel ... sail only ... drownings = 14, other deaths = 2.

Okay, so according to the USGS for 2005, sailing is incredibly dangerous, right up there with dying of ink poisoning from cutting your finger on a magazine, and being attacked by a rapid panda bear.

http://www.uscgboating.org/statistics/accident_stats.htm

• Replies 30.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Regatta Dog

• JPlanet

• awolf209

• billy backstay

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I haven't heard of this type of cruise before, if it is in real then i would like to go for it. It will be very adventurous and even i want to know that how this experience will be, I have some friend

Translation ... "Sorry dude, no names and/or locations because I made it all up."   Reality ... Reid "supporters" rise up in direct opposition of "rabidity" of Reid bashers.   For instance, look a

Why is it that you demand that other people prove their assertions to your satisfaction while you spout oft bizarre theories that utterly defy reason and expect to be taken seriously?.   Stowe isn't

Posted Images

so what's your point cliffie, if weid and saonya died as a result of weids gross neglegance it would be unusual but no great loss?

No Mike. The worst case scenario is that people die, and there is nothing remotely funny about that. Even less so if their deaths are due to negligence and not just a tragic accident.

Gasp! People ... DIE?

I had no idea these durn sailboats were so dangerous! Lessee, U.S. Coast Guard Statistics, 2005 seems like a fairly small file ... "number of fatalities by boat length" ... more than 65 feet ... here we are, drownings = 0, other deaths = 0, total = 0. Number of fatalities by type of vessel ... sail only ... drownings = 14, other deaths = 2.

Okay, so according to the USGS for 2005, sailing is incredibly dangerous, right up there with dying of ink poisoning from cutting your finger on a magazine, and being attacked by a rapid panda bear.

http://www.uscgboating.org/statistics/accident_stats.htm

Well, yeah. Much better chance of outrunning a slow one.

i've lost friends at sea, you asshole mike wofsey. go ride your fucking motorcycle or blather @ one of the 1000 other forums where you are an expert. & quit your ridiculous typecasting. also read the god damn thread before you comment, you rude bastard.

i abhor you and will never again demean myself responding to your little safe on shore hypothesizing.

carmen said...

Just read your posting today...you're wondering if we think you talk to yourself. Goodness, I would thing you talk to everything out there and I'm amazed that you don't cuss like the sailor you just happen to BE!

You are an inspiration to all of us....we talk to YOU all the time...you hear us in the wind, the waves and in your spirit.

We are all with you, Reid, each day, each hour, and sometimes each moment. You are so NOT alone. Heart has no distance and spirit has no bounds. Your ship is crowded with love and friendship!

Carmen

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=305461221

3720360529_486181ceaa_o.jpg

Her phone number is there if you can come up with the MAJOR SPONSOR she's seeking for Weed.............

i've lost friends at sea, you asshole mike wofsey. go ride your fucking motorcycle or blather @ one of the 1000 other forums where you are an expert. & quit your ridiculous typecasting. also read the god damn thread before you comment, you rude bastard.

i abhor you and will never again demean myself responding to your little safe on shore hypothesizing.

"On shore hypotesizing?" I guess you're contributing to this forum from your satphone then?

You know, statistically, there is a vanishingly low chance that you've lost friends from a sailboat accident, but if you say so, I believe you. And now you're a hollowed out shell of a man who has seen everything he knows and loves swallowed up by the cruel beauty of the endless blue. Something like that, right?

I've lost relatives who died defending Australia, yet for some reason I don't consider it demeaning to respond to you. Why is that?

Well, yeah. Much better chance of outrunning a slow one.

I figure if you've got to go, how much better could it be than dying at the paws of Panda Bear?

Anyway, this bipolar SA nature is wonderfully amusing, is it not Dog?

One minute SA is the "beer tent of the sailing community" able to toss and receive barbs with the best of 'em, skin as thick as chocodiles, spitting venom and bile.

The next second Barley and Pipsqueak are crying under their beds, you're telling me about my "bad form" of joking about Red Sox fans and suddenly all of these rough and tumble sailing anarchists are the Care Bears of the Internet.

Don't you worry your silly little heads, I won't be a bad ol' meany anymore! Chin up!

You know, statistically, there is a vanishingly low chance that you've lost friends from a sailboat accident, but if you say so, I believe you.

Many lifelong sailors have friends or relatives of friends who have been lost at sea. The brother of a good mate was lost off the New Jersey coast 30 years ago; and it was a devastating event for his family. So, it is understandably galling to some of us to see your attempts to defend or justify this fools errand that has put other peoples lives at risk. If Reid wants to take himself out of the game, then that's okay; Darwins theory is once again proven. But, to risk Soanya and others with this unprepared journey is unconscionable to many.

You know, statistically, there is a vanishingly low chance that you've lost friends from a sailboat accident, but if you say so, I believe you.

Many lifelong sailors have friends or relatives of friends who have been lost at sea. The brother of a good mate was lost off the New Jersey coast 30 years ago; and it was a devastating event for his family. So, it is understandably galling to some of us to see your attempts to defend or justify this fools errand that has put other peoples lives at risk. If Reid wants to take himself out of the game, then that's okay; Darwins theory is once again proven. But, to risk Soanya and others with this unprepared journey is unconscionable to many.

I had a relative that died at sea, the brother of your friend was lost 30 years ago ... none of these change the fact that according the U.S. Coast Guard, sailing a large boat is about one of the safest things you can do. You're statistically safer sailing around the world in a large yacht than you are on a cheerleading team. These stats aren't something to hide, they're something to be proud of ... sailors are safe ... we shell out for EPIRBs, we prepare. And even with his comparative lack of preparation, Reid is still far more prepared that some of the best motorboaters, whose principal idea of water safety is a backup case of Bud Light and a Sea-Tow sticker on their VHF.

Barley was trying to make the case that Reid is endangering lives due to his improper boat maintenance. I might even accept that he might have endangered Soanya's life, but she was an adult and and chose to sail freely. But to then push to the next level and claim that Reid's boat is somehow endangering other lives pushes the limits of believability a bit too far. Statistically, I could just as easily claim that a drunk driver in Florida is endangering the life of a toddler in Seattle because the driver might hit the toddler's pediatrician.

And write back to me with a straight face that these people who find this "unconscionable" don't also cruise with a beer or six. All of this "concern" over Reid's safety is -- in my opinion -- just a slightly camouflaged way of saying something else.

Does that mean you'll fuck off and stop boring us to death? Because if it does hurrah and good riddance.

You are a bore Mike, maybe a boor too. You are at least are a different type of troll, though just as annoying.

I check in on this thread because it's TFR and I was originally concerned about the participants, as well as being unwilling to contribute to any hits on the "official" website. Billy does an admirarable job of forwarding the spooky, hippy dippy crap that Stowe posts, so I'm not contributing to any positive reinforcement this project might get from my hit. This is important to me, because I've been trying to help people to be good sailors for nearly 20 years. Before that I was actually sailing blue water and experienced first hand what worked and what didn't. What didn't (and doesn't) is the appalling lack of preparation Stowe has exhibited. Like some here, I am concerned that some idiot will take the lessons learned from the idiot Stowe and go out and kill themselves. The man is a menace to mariners.

While I hold him no ill will, unlike others here who harp about flushing poop into the East River (like throwing deck chairs ONTO the titanic) or smuggling some weed (where do you think your stash comes from?) I have had great fun following his driftfest and watching it be dissected by those more adroit at a keyboard than I.

You however mate, are tiresome. I wish you the best in your desal fantasy but I'm done with you, you tool, you made me post to this thread again.

...Barley was trying to make the case that Reid is endangering lives due to his improper boat maintenance. I might even accept that he might have endangered Soanya's life, but she was an adult and and chose to sail freely. But to then push to the next level and claim that Reid's boat is somehow endangering other lives pushes the limits of believability a bit too far. Statistically, I could just as easily claim that a drunk driver in Florida is endangering the life of a toddler in Seattle because the driver might hit the toddler's pediatrician.

And write back to me with a straight face that these people who find this "unconscionable" don't also cruise with a beer or six. All of this "concern" over Reid's safety is -- in my opinion -- just a slightly camouflaged way of saying something else.

Absolutely Weed is endangering lives ~ as DEMONSTRATED by his seeing no need to keep a proper watch, and then slamming into the side of the Maersk. He SAID, "radar would have been nice to have, but nobody stepped up to donate one". He SAID the boat was leaking when he and Soanya departed ~ yet he still took her out with zero actual time at sea. She may have chronologically been an adult, but the truth is that she was a star-struck and socially-stunted young girl that had been stalking Weed on the docks for four years. His interest in her was limited to her constant camera until he lost two sailing partners for the 1000 Days. Then he very "suddenly" felt an attraction to her. She did not make an INFORMED decision, since as was his practice (ie to Antarctica and in the Bahamas), Weed again choose to sail with neophyte crew. He's very lucky she wasn't hurt.

Unignored Cliffy to see what all the commotion was about.

He knows little about sailing and even less about the attitudes that many of us have towards safety issues. Not worth the keystrokes to discuss and certainly disrespectful to those who may have given their lives and in so doing provided many of us with a wake up call as to some of the risks and realities we may confront.

As I have often stated, I wish Weedo no harm however what he did was reckless and foolhardy. He's damn lucky.

Perhaps Cliffy's daughter, when of age, will be swept off to sea in a ferrosprout contraption by a cavalier free spirit. Then his attitude will change. I don't wish that on him or anyone else.

Back on IGNORE.

Perhaps Cliffy's daughter, when of age, will be swept off to sea in a ferrosprout contraption by a cavalier free spirit. Then his attitude will change. I don't wish that on him or anyone else.

Back on IGNORE.

If it was a choice between a "cavalier free spirit" and a groupthink lemming that tosses snowballs from the safety of his anonymous fort, I woul choose the former over the latter.

And isn't this exchange deliciously ironic? Now the secret santas of this SA thread (excluding Dog and Clean) sit in judgement of me, because I dare to disagree with the board of 1000 Day armchair judges, all while being forced to hide the details of their lives from the perceived dangers of their own community. I couldn't live life like that, I have no idea how you do it.

Back on IGNORE.

+1111111

And isn't this exchange deliciously ironic? Now the secret santas of this SA thread (excluding Dog and Clean) sit in judgement of me, because I dare to disagree with the board of 1000 Day armchair judges, all while being forced to hide the details of their lives from the perceived dangers of their own community. I couldn't live life like that, I have no idea how you do it.

Dude!?? Are you still here? Good golly man, I mean I admire your spirit, but get a life really! I couldn't live life like that and I have no idea how you do.

No amount of reasoned responses will get you off the soapbox. You will admit the Wei®d has made some mistakes, but then in the next sentence you diatribe about your vast knowledge of the sea and everything else that you read in the Reagan library. Like he could remember anything. You familiar with the Iching? To push against a wall is counterproductive, retreat and pick another group or something like that. On the road, so my copy is not handy...

I mean, you and Slightly Salty are a demographic of sorts. The advertisers here don't sell kayaks or high school grammar books. What is your goal? To make us finally respect Weed? Under what circumstances will you consider your time here beneficial? To anyone, anywhere? Are you that bored?

While I hold him no ill will, unlike others here who harp about flushing poop into the East River (like throwing deck chairs ONTO the titanic) or smuggling some weed (where do you think your stash comes from?) I have had great fun following his driftfest and watching it be dissected by those more adroit at a keyboard than I.

That's fucking brilliant! :lol::lol: Thanks mate!

I'll pipe in and say that perhaps what you don't understand, Mike, is that there are extremes in every hobby. I appreciate the adoration Reid has from his friends and supporters, but he can not be the poster child for sailing --- for so many reasons enumerated here.

The mainstream press picked up on his voyage and almost printed his press releases word for word. He spent years without a job promising donors and sponsors that he was doing something critical for NASA. Good for him -- in a Barnum kinda way.

You want to go sailing and break a record? Go right the fuck ahead, but don't sell it as anything other than it is -- an ego in search of fame.

And BTW - been brought up many times here but worth repeating -- If Reid hits really foul weather, in the shape his sails and boat are in, do you think he'll hit the EPIRB or rough it out and vanish without a trace? Read his posts - He's concerned about hoisting a main because his hands hurt from all that sewing. WTF? Who's fault is that?

The guy's a hazard to anyone who happens to be in the area when the shit hits the fan --- "I'm gonna jump in the water to save this fucking idiot? ...... "Roger Drop Six -- Out you go"......splash.

Selfish cunt, Reid. And the people who encourage him and others like him should be ashamed. If he makes it 1000 days, he's still a loser. Not by his critics' measure, but by his own goals before setting out.

Lance Armstrong once said - "I don't bother too much mentally about picking the gravel out of my legs, or the sand out of my eyes after I've wiped out in the grueling down hill that is Gueret, as long as Cheryl gently tongues my testicle in her mouth shortly thereafter."

Dude!?? Are you still here? Good golly man, I mean I admire your spirit, but get a life really! I couldn't live life like that and I have no idea how you do.

Hi Red. You know how us people are with IQs lower than 144, our limited intelligence only allows us limited avenues for expression.

No amount of reasoned responses will get you off the soapbox.

Yeah, I noticed that about you too. Maybe Jean Renoir was wrong after all.

I mean, you and Slightly Salty are a demographic of sorts. The advertisers here don't sell kayaks or high school grammar books. What is your goal? To make us finally respect Weed? Under what circumstances will you consider your time here beneficial? To anyone, anywhere? Are you that bored?

Nah mate. It gives me pleasure to point out the inconsistencies. If folks on this thread simply put out a simple "we don't like Reid and don't need a reason to dislike him," it would quickly leave me with nothing to write. But the continued lame attempts to justify the thinly-veiled layers of jealously and self-remorse are just too tempting on which to pass!

I'll pipe in and say that perhaps what you don't understand, Mike, is that there are extremes in every hobby. I appreciate the adoration Reid has from his friends and supporters, but he can not be the poster child for sailing --- for so many reasons enumerated here.

"Poster child for sailing"? Where did you get this stuff?

You want to go sailing and break a record? Go right the fuck ahead, but don't sell it as anything other than it is -- an ego in search of fame.

Yeah, I agree. But you need to look out of your own world too. There are all sorts of people in this world, and while you have no moral obligation to understand their world, their differences to you don't also immediately grant you insult-access either. I've known a few new-age, post-hippie, soul-seeking folks and I like them just fine. I can even get into yakking about crystals and wellness for a bit as long as I know I can counteract the effect with a hockey game later in the evening.

In the words of Redviking, you're not Reid's demographic. Just like the SA folks have broken from the Newport Mafia, Reid's band of spiritual sailors are more interested in sailing from "point A to global consciousness" than in sailing from Stockholm to St. Petersburg. Just open your mind wide enough to realize that not everyone in the world is a sailing anarchist.

And BTW - been brought up many times here but worth repeating -- If Reid hits really foul weather, in the shape his sails and boat are in, do you think he'll hit the EPIRB or rough it out and vanish without a trace? Read his posts - He's concerned about hoisting a main because his hands hurt from all that sewing. WTF? Who's fault is that?

The guy's a hazard to anyone who happens to be in the area when the shit hits the fan --- "I'm gonna jump in the water to save this fucking idiot? ...... "Roger Drop Six -- Out you go"......splash.

Selfish cunt, Reid. And the people who encourage him and others like him should be ashamed. If he makes it 1000 days, he's still a loser. Not by his critics' measure, but by his own goals before setting out.

You save people in Long Island sound. In what alternate universe would you suddenly find yourself in the South Atlantic ready to pull someone from the water? Do you think Reid would say the same thing about you?

Lance Armstrong once said - "I don't bother too much mentally about picking the gravel out of my legs, or the sand out of my eyes after I've wiped out in the grueling down hill that is Gueret, as long as Cheryl gently tongues my testicle in her mouth shortly thereafter."

I don't think Lance would say something like this.

813-003.jpg

Day 813 - Time Flies

Wind; Becalmed; Rain, Drifting NE, Position 9*39n by 17*54w

Time Flies

Time is flying so fast, almost too fast for me to accomplish my goals of care for the human spirit, nourishment for our souls and stirring up our culture for a little spiritual transformation. Let's have high hopes!

I make the most of every moment to search for the understanding of how I can share this divine gift in the most effective way. I sometimes wonder why this message of the need for a more spiritual life is not being spread far and wide. I was fortunate enough to get the support equipment and communications to share this journey "live".

Being a lifetime spiritual adventurer I always hoped my physical accomplishments would give me a forum to spread love and inspiration throughout the world. Step by step I saw it happening as the media picked up on my quests and it culminated for me with "The Odyssey of the Sea Turtle" when its message rode the news waves.

Now our quest takes us deeper into the collective unconsciousness where we become "one" with mans' soul. Our progress together spurs evolution, because everyone has the opportunity to ride with us on the Love Voyage, soaring in the heart of a sea eagle. We imagine it over and over again and imagination becomes real. First I had an unprecedented goal to accomplish and to create the spiritual vehicle to take us into our eternal space of wholeness.

Now as I get closer to completion of the physical goal, time flies. I feel like time is passing too fast to accomplish the spiritual potential. There are plenty of souls on board, but there is plenty of room for more. Time flies and the physical journey will be over before many people know that here was a chance to join in to this mythological pilgrimage.

When it is over I will still try to inspire people to imagine this journey and how it cares for the human spirit, nourishes our souls and transforms us. The greater the imagination, with it comes an increase of our spirits. It is still possible to join in now wholeheartedly and help us create the Love Voyage as you would like it to be.

If we don't try together, then how far will we know we can go? With guiding grace from above, I'll soon be back to corral my schooner and dreams for a humbler life, grounded, living side by side with family and friends.

813-003.jpg

Day 813 - Time Flies

Time Flies

Time is flying so fast, almost too fast for me to accomplish my goals of care for the human spirit, nourishment for our souls and stirring up our culture for a little spiritual transformation. Let's have high hopes!

I make the most of every moment to search for the understanding of how I can share this divine gift in the most effective way. I sometimes wonder why this message of the need for a more spiritual life is not being spread far and wide. I was fortunate enough to get the support equipment and communications to share this journey "live".

Being a lifetime spiritual adventurer I always hoped my physical accomplishments would give me a forum to spread love and inspiration throughout the world. Step by step I saw it happening as the media picked up on my quests and it culminated for me with "The Odyssey of the Sea Turtle" when its message rode the news waves.

Now our quest takes us deeper into the collective unconsciousness where we become "one" with mans' soul. Our progress together spurs evolution, because everyone has the opportunity to ride with us on the Love Voyage, soaring in the heart of a sea eagle. We imagine it over and over again and imagination becomes real. First I had an unprecedented goal to accomplish and to create the spiritual vehicle to take us into our eternal space of wholeness.

Now as I get closer to completion of the physical goal, time flies. I feel like time is passing too fast to accomplish the spiritual potential. There are plenty of souls on board, but there is plenty of room for more. Time flies and the physical journey will be over before many people know that here was a chance to join in to this mythological pilgrimage.

When it is over I will still try to inspire people to imagine this journey and how it cares for the human spirit, nourishes our souls and transforms us. The greater the imagination, with it comes an increase of our spirits. It is still possible to join in now wholeheartedly and help us create the Love Voyage as you would like it to be.

If we don't try together, then how far will we know we can go? With guiding grace from above, I'll soon be back to corral my schooner and dreams for a humbler life, grounded, living side by side with family and friends.

Another entry authored by MC? More general spirituality mumbojumbo without Stowe's childish tone.

What would happen if Weedo's Sat phone crapped out? Now that would be interesting.

[230] Then wise Telemachus answered her: “Stranger, since indeed thou dost ask and question me of this, our house once bade fair to be rich and honorable,

so long as that man was still among his people. But now the gods have willed otherwise in their evil devising, [235] seeing that they have caused him to pass

from sight as they have no other man. For I should not so grieve for his death, if he had been slain among his comrades in the land of the Trojans, or had died

in the arms of his friends, when he had wound up the skein of war. Then would the whole host of the Achaeans have made him a tomb, [240] and for his son,

too, he would have won great glory in days to come. But as it is, the spirits of the storm1 have swept him away and left no tidings: he is gone out of sight, out

of hearing, and for me he has left anguish and weeping; nor do I in any wise mourn and wail for him alone, seeing that the gods have brought upon me other

sore troubles. [245] For all the princes who hold sway over the islands--Dulichium and Same and wooded Zacynthus--and those who lord it over rocky Ithaca,

all these woo my mother and lay waste my house. And she neither refuses the hateful marriage, [250] nor is she able to make an end; but they with feasting

consume my substance: ere long they will bring me, too, to ruin.” Then, stirred to anger, Pallas Athena spoke to him:“Out on it! Thou hast of a truth sore need

of Odysseus that is gone, that he might put forth his hands upon the shameless wooers. [255] Would that he might come now and take his stand at the outer

gate of the house, with helmet and shield and two spears, such a man as he was when I first saw him in our house drinking and making merry, on his way back

from Ephyre, from the house of Ilus, son of Mermerus. [260] For thither, too, went Odysseus in his swift ship in search of a deadly drug, that he might have

wherewith to smear his bronze-tipped arrows; yet Ilus gave it not to him, for he stood in awe of the gods that are forever; but my father gave it, for he held

him strangely dear. [265] Would, I say, that in such strength Odysseus might come amongst the wooers; then should they all find swift destruction and

bitterness in their wooing. Yet these things verily lie on the knees of the gods, whether he shall return and wreak vengeance in his halls, or whether he shall

not; but for thyself, I bid thee take thought [270] how thou mayest thrust forth the wooers from the hall. Come now, give ear, and hearken to my words. On the

morrow call to an assembly the Achaean lords, and speak out thy word to all, and let the gods be thy witnesses. As for the wooers, bid them scatter, each to his

own; [275] and for thy mother, if her heart bids her marry, let her go back to the hall of her mighty father, and there they will prepare a wedding feast, and

make ready the gifts2 full many--aye, all that should follow after a well-loved daughter. And to thyself will I give wise counsel, if thou wilt hearken.

:huh: So does this mean all of the nay sayers in deep do do when Reid returns?

Imagine the perfect cross between Mikey and Weed! And ladies ~ he can be YOURS! Some...ahem.... highlights following the Table of Contents ~

FINDING MY GODDESS

http://www.findingmygoddess.com/

Smart, Sexy, Spiritual Goddess Desired for Awesome Relationship with Extraordinary Man

Are YOU a woman who has most of the extensive Goddess-Qualifications?

3723735436_6ec6e3ba24_m.jpg

Please accept my apology for the length of this message. There is really no way to condense it into a nutshell, so if it's too long for you, then we are not a match…I am seeking a woman who LOVES it that I have put so much thought into creating a fabulous, transcendent relationship... someone who ENJOYS reading my lengthy message!

As you read my message, you might conclude that I have an over-inflated ego and that, rather than following "divine guidance," I should instead work on "getting over myself"—and, indeed, given the expansiveness of my message, that would be a very "normal" reaction for you to have... The Goddess I seek sees far beyond the "normal" level of thinking… My message EXCITES her. She believes what I'm saying is coming from God.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

1. My Global Vision

I am on the brink of a large-scale financial success that many people believe will escalate me... to billionaire. I am the inventor and developer of ... a patented new technology that ... can, quite literally, re-define the entire computer industry... people will start thinking about information and utilizing computers in a whole new way that greatly EMPOWERS them... I am a Global Visionary, and my desire and intention is to utilize my anticipated computer fortune to create fundamental changes in the systems, institutions and traditions on this planet: from darkness to LIGHT.

The Political Manifestation of World Peace and World Joy — A Grand "Symphony" to Be Performed by the Light Workers of Planet Earth.

Transformation of Computers and the Computer Industry into the LIGHT.

Transformation of Science into the LIGHT.

Transformation of Health Care into the LIGHT.

Transformation of Business Management into the LIGHT.

Transformation of Arts and Entertainment into the LIGHT.

Transformation of Education into the LIGHT.

Sexually Enlightened Religion, including Transformation of the Sex Industry into the LIGHT.

Transformation of News Reporting into the LIGHT.

Transformation of Agriculture, Food Production and Food Distribution into the LIGHT.

Elimination of Hunger, Poverty and Homelessness.

Destiny Support.

Transformation of Prisons into the LIGHT.

Transformation of the Insurance Industry into the LIGHT.

Transformation of the Investment and Securities Industry into the LIGHT (the need for this has never been more compelling than right now with the crisis on Wall Street).

Transformation of Taxation into the LIGHT.

Transformation of Government Regulation of Industry into the LIGHT.

Transformation of Money into the LIGHT.

Transformation of Legal Systems into the LIGHT.

My Global Vision is written in the form of a prayer. It's a prayer for the large-scale GOOD of humanity.

2. What Do I Mean By "Goddess"?

...The truth is that sex can be practiced in any part of the spectrum. On one extreme is sexual violence and rape. On the opposite extreme is sacred sex, which is the sexual worship of God (or sexual celebration of the Buddha Nature).

3. Extensive Qualifications for the Goddess I Seek

3.1 Spirituality

...She engages in one or a combination of the following spiritual practices for a minimum of 15 minutes per day (or alternatively, for at least two hours per week), and she has been doing so regularly for several years:

Meditating in sitting position with eyes closed....

Chanting an ancient mantra aloud...

Breath techniques...

I would prefer someone who spends more like 1 or 2 hours per day on such practices (as I have been doing for 35 years), and I think 15 minutes is pretty minimal for a Goddess.

3.2 Body

She is extremely attractive. She's HOT. She turns heads wherever she goes.

She is sexy. VERY sexy....

3.3 Mind

3.4 Social

3.5 Work/Vision

She would be EXTREMELY interested in participating in creating an extraordinary new television show designed to change all that and that will be distributed in a manner that the tyrants cannot touch.

3.6 Sexuality

She believes in the light-filled MAGIC of sacred sex. She wants to utilize this magic to manifest our Global Vision. She realizes that her sacred sexual union with me is crucial for manifesting the Global Vision....

If she has been a prostitute, that is GOOD!! We can discuss it at length. I have written a book (not yet published) entitled, Resurrecting the Innocence in Prostitutes. Fascinating topic! And it's an important part of my Global Vision.

4.0 About Me

Extremely brilliant. Extremely creative. Well educated. Renaissance Man. Wise.

Extremely passionate tantra master who does not ejaculate (except on rare occasions). Stay fully hard through multiple male orgasms without ejaculating. Can and will genuinely DELIVER "so many times you lose count," as stated above.

5.0 Geography

6.0 Surrender vs. Control

In our Love Dance, she surrenders her exquisite femininity to my powerful masculine lead and lets me FEED her with the energy she needs to be powerful and effective in ALL that she does in the world.

7.0 Status of this Website

NOTE FOR PEOPLE WHO ENGAGE IN RIDICULE: I delete most negative replies without response. But some negative replies are FUNNY, and after my friends and I finish laughing at them, I occasionally reply just for fun! If you feel compelled to direct ridicule at me, go ahead and see if you are LUCKY enough to get a reply from me! LOL. Please be advised, however, that your ridiculous ridicule cannot touch my happiness....

Glory to God! Om Namah Narayanaya! Om Namah Shivaya! Om Sri Ganasheya Namaha! Jai Laxmi! Guru Om! Jai Sri Sri Ravi Shankar! Glory to Buddha! Glory to Jesus! Glory to Mary mother of Jesus! Glory to Mary Magdalene! Glory to Allah! Om Namo Bhaghavate Vaasudevaya! Jai Yogananda! Jai Mata Amritanandamayi! Jai Gurumayi Chidvilasananda! Jai Muktananda! Jai Guru Dev! Nam Myoho Renge Kyo! Amen! Om Shanti Shanti Shanti!

8.0 Replies

Day 813 - Time Flies

Time Flies

I think this was intended to chastise and rally his disciples. Maybe it would help if they had a little song to lead them...........

ONWARD MC SOLDIERS

Onward, MC soldiers,

Marching as to war,

Use the schtick of Love Light

Fleece my flock some more.

Weed, the royal Master

Leads against the foe;

Forward into battle,

See, his minions go.

Onward, MC soldiers,

Marching as to war,

With the cry of Void Ho!

Make that Paypal soar.

Imagine the perfect cross between Mikey and Weed! And ladies ~ he can be YOURS! Some...ahem.... highlights following the Table of Contents ~

FINDING MY GODDESS

http://www.findingmygoddess.com/

Smart, Sexy, Spiritual Goddess Desired for Awesome Relationship with Extraordinary Man

Are YOU a woman who has most of the extensive Goddess-Qualifications?

3723735436_6ec6e3ba24_m.jpg

Please accept my apology for the length of this message. There is really no way to condense it into a nutshell, so if it's too long for you, then we are not a match…I am seeking a woman who LOVES it that I have put so much thought into creating a fabulous, transcendent relationship... someone who ENJOYS reading my lengthy message!

As you read my message, you might conclude that I have an over-inflated ego and that, rather than following "divine guidance," I should instead work on "getting over myself"—and, indeed, given the expansiveness of my message, that would be a very "normal" reaction for you to have... The Goddess I seek sees far beyond the "normal" level of thinking… My message EXCITES her. She believes what I'm saying is coming from God.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

1. My Global Vision

I am on the brink of a large-scale financial success that many people believe will escalate me... to billionaire. I am the inventor and developer of ... a patented new technology that ... can, quite literally, re-define the entire computer industry... people will start thinking about information and utilizing computers in a whole new way that greatly EMPOWERS them... I am a Global Visionary, and my desire and intention is to utilize my anticipated computer fortune to create fundamental changes in the systems, institutions and traditions on this planet: from darkness to LIGHT.

The Political Manifestation of World Peace and World Joy — A Grand "Symphony" to Be Performed by the Light Workers of Planet Earth.

Transformation of Computers and the Computer Industry into the LIGHT.

Transformation of Science into the LIGHT.

Transformation of Health Care into the LIGHT.

Transformation of Business Management into the LIGHT.

Transformation of Arts and Entertainment into the LIGHT.

Transformation of Education into the LIGHT.

Sexually Enlightened Religion, including Transformation of the Sex Industry into the LIGHT.

Transformation of News Reporting into the LIGHT.

Transformation of Agriculture, Food Production and Food Distribution into the LIGHT.

Elimination of Hunger, Poverty and Homelessness.

Destiny Support.

Transformation of Prisons into the LIGHT.

Transformation of the Insurance Industry into the LIGHT.

Transformation of the Investment and Securities Industry into the LIGHT (the need for this has never been more compelling than right now with the crisis on Wall Street).

Transformation of Taxation into the LIGHT.

Transformation of Government Regulation of Industry into the LIGHT.

Transformation of Money into the LIGHT.

Transformation of Legal Systems into the LIGHT.

My Global Vision is written in the form of a prayer. It's a prayer for the large-scale GOOD of humanity.

2. What Do I Mean By "Goddess"?

...The truth is that sex can be practiced in any part of the spectrum. On one extreme is sexual violence and rape. On the opposite extreme is sacred sex, which is the sexual worship of God (or sexual celebration of the Buddha Nature).

3. Extensive Qualifications for the Goddess I Seek

3.1 Spirituality

...She engages in one or a combination of the following spiritual practices for a minimum of 15 minutes per day (or alternatively, for at least two hours per week), and she has been doing so regularly for several years:

Meditating in sitting position with eyes closed....

Chanting an ancient mantra aloud...

Breath techniques...

I would prefer someone who spends more like 1 or 2 hours per day on such practices (as I have been doing for 35 years), and I think 15 minutes is pretty minimal for a Goddess.

3.2 Body

She is extremely attractive. She's HOT. She turns heads wherever she goes.

She is sexy. VERY sexy....

3.3 Mind

3.4 Social

3.5 Work/Vision

She would be EXTREMELY interested in participating in creating an extraordinary new television show designed to change all that and that will be distributed in a manner that the tyrants cannot touch.

3.6 Sexuality

She believes in the light-filled MAGIC of sacred sex. She wants to utilize this magic to manifest our Global Vision. She realizes that her sacred sexual union with me is crucial for manifesting the Global Vision....

If she has been a prostitute, that is GOOD!! We can discuss it at length. I have written a book (not yet published) entitled, Resurrecting the Innocence in Prostitutes. Fascinating topic! And it's an important part of my Global Vision.

4.0 About Me

Extremely brilliant. Extremely creative. Well educated. Renaissance Man. Wise.

Extremely passionate tantra master who does not ejaculate (except on rare occasions). Stay fully hard through multiple male orgasms without ejaculating. Can and will genuinely DELIVER "so many times you lose count," as stated above.

5.0 Geography

6.0 Surrender vs. Control

In our Love Dance, she surrenders her exquisite femininity to my powerful masculine lead and lets me FEED her with the energy she needs to be powerful and effective in ALL that she does in the world.

7.0 Status of this Website

NOTE FOR PEOPLE WHO ENGAGE IN RIDICULE: I delete most negative replies without response. But some negative replies are FUNNY, and after my friends and I finish laughing at them, I occasionally reply just for fun! If you feel compelled to direct ridicule at me, go ahead and see if you are LUCKY enough to get a reply from me! LOL. Please be advised, however, that your ridiculous ridicule cannot touch my happiness....

Glory to God! Om Namah Narayanaya! Om Namah Shivaya! Om Sri Ganasheya Namaha! Jai Laxmi! Guru Om! Jai Sri Sri Ravi Shankar! Glory to Buddha! Glory to Jesus! Glory to Mary mother of Jesus! Glory to Mary Magdalene! Glory to Allah! Om Namo Bhaghavate Vaasudevaya! Jai Yogananda! Jai Mata Amritanandamayi! Jai Gurumayi Chidvilasananda! Jai Muktananda! Jai Guru Dev! Nam Myoho Renge Kyo! Amen! Om Shanti Shanti Shanti!

8.0 Replies

Dear People who Engage in Ridicule,

While a few of our members do not agree with his prioritizing "Transformation of the Sex Industry into the LIGHT" over the "Elimination of Hunger, Poverty and Homelessness", we do support this extraordinary man and his endeavors. He will, no doubt, support our position that regardless of ethnicity, no bulb should ever be changed by an individual.

Light Workers of Planet Earth Local 655, Hoboken, NJ

post-7786-1247666645.jpg

So I thought he said he was staying out of the sea lanes. He is in the middle. Barcoliner passed within 60 miles. :o

YOU call it Sea Lanes, Reid calls it a fund raising opportunity.

Made me laugh out loud.

Onward, MC soldiers,

Marching as to war,

Weed, the royal Master

Leads against the foe;

Forward into battle,

See, his minions go.

Onward, MC soldiers,

Marching as to war,

With the cry of Void Ho!

Make that Paypal soar.

.ɹɐos 1ɐdʎɐd ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞɐɯ

¡oɥ pıoʌ ɟo ʎɹɔ ǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ

'ɹɐʍ oʇ sɐ buıɥɔɹɐɯ

'sɹǝıp1os ɔɯ 'pɹɐʍuo

.ob suoıuıɯ sıɥ 'ǝǝs

'ǝ1ʇʇɐq oʇuı pɹɐʍɹoɟ

;ǝoɟ ǝɥʇ ʇsuıɐbɐ spɐǝ1

ɹǝʇsɐɯ 1ɐʎoɹ ǝɥʇ 'pǝǝʍ

.ǝɹoɯ ǝɯos ʞɔo1ɟ ʎɯ ǝɔǝǝ1ɟ

ʇɥbı1 ǝʌo1 ɟo ʞɔıʇɥɔs ǝɥʇ ǝsn

'ɹɐʍ oʇ sɐ buıɥɔɹɐɯ

'sɹǝıp1os ɔɯ 'pɹɐʍuo

Onward, MC soldiers,

Marching as to war,

Weed, the royal Master

Leads against the foe;

Forward into battle,

See, his minions go.

Onward, MC soldiers,

Marching as to war,

With the cry of Void Ho!

Make that Paypal soar.

.ɹɐos 1ɐdʎɐd ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞɐɯ

¡oɥ pıoʌ ɟo ʎɹɔ ǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ

'ɹɐʍ oʇ sɐ buıɥɔɹɐɯ

'sɹǝıp1os ɔɯ 'pɹɐʍuo

.ob suoıuıɯ sıɥ 'ǝǝs

'ǝ1ʇʇɐq oʇuı pɹɐʍɹoɟ

;ǝoɟ ǝɥʇ ʇsuıɐbɐ spɐǝ1

ɹǝʇsɐɯ 1ɐʎoɹ ǝɥʇ 'pǝǝʍ

.ǝɹoɯ ǝɯos ʞɔo1ɟ ʎɯ ǝɔǝǝ1ɟ

ʇɥbı1 ǝʌo1 ɟo ʞɔıʇɥɔs ǝɥʇ ǝsn

'ɹɐʍ oʇ sɐ buıɥɔɹɐɯ

'sɹǝıp1os ɔɯ 'pɹɐʍuo

¡ʇou˙˙˙˙˙˙pɐl ɹǝʌǝlɔ ɐ ɥɔns ǝɹɐ noʎ 'ǝʞıɯ

813-003.jpg

Day 813 - Time Flies

Time Flies

Wow, with the help of an engrish generator, anyone can pretty much just put together nearly Weidian posts:

The scene is pure of today. Spring loves pure. So, gift? Live happy "heart" with trying sport! Sensation? Don't feel trying fun to party! This night? Refresh future's dream?

So, don't wonder to vigor's today! Please enjoy Thursday with your freedom! Friend's party fears strong. Wonder your nature's team of hope! Dream "lives" remembering for memory. Let's fear destiny's friend! Take! Destiny enjoys hot for red team. The sport wants cute.

So, please fear with my good hope!

813-003.jpg

This is the work of insanity. If you don't think so, show it to a psychiatrist of your choosing.

If Reid did indeed make this art he is definitely going Crowhurst out there.

Not that he had all that far to go...

So he put the Praying Hands on there for good effect.... but why is Olive Oyl up in the left corner? :unsure:

OK, I think I have this all figured out,

Weidie is going to show up at the AC venue with mikie and will win by sailing the entire course without boat breaking apart entirely(assuming it does not sink in the next 6 mo). Now we have to deal with the weidster being the owner of the cup and running the next reiteration of the AC. Cheese scow vs cheese scow.........

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

HHh..........

¡ʇou˙˙˙˙˙˙pɐl ɹǝʌǝlɔ ɐ ɥɔns ǝɹɐ noʎ 'ǝʞıɯ

I let my kid do that. She was very excited about her find. But I had to cover the top half of the screen because there were some profanities. She didn't really notice those though.

You Can't Always Get What You Want? :lol:
Yeah...something like that........

Sympathy For the Devil...

Gimme Shelter...

Shattered...(Love and hope and sex and dreams are still surviving on the street LOOK AT WEEEEED! He's in Tatters!)

Did you happen to notice any water coming back into Lake Michigan?

Didn't notice any, at least none along the Chicago-Grand Haven Skyway.

Michigan just isn't the same since Sparky drained the Great Lakes.

Spent most of the week at Stuckey's eatting pecan pie...

You Can't Always Get What You Want? :lol:
Yeah...something like that........

Sympathy For the Devil...

Gimme Shelter...

Shattered...(Love and hope and sex and dreams are still surviving on the street LOOK AT WEEEEED! He's in Tatters!)

Did you happen to notice any water coming back into Lake Michigan?

Didn't notice any, at least none along the Chicago-Grand Haven Skyway.

Michigan just isn't the same since Sparky drained the Great Lakes.

Spent most of the week at Stuckey's eatting pecan pie...

Yeah! Where the hell have you been? Hanging out with SeaMadness pulling eggs out of the chickens' asses?

Now that the book club has kinda fizzled out, I'm thinking it'd be fun to have a "Write Reid's Post" contest. 400 words or less using 10 words MikeW comes up with.

Mike - - you seem to have a very varied variety of life experiences, so if you could come up with 10 completely random nouns, it'd be fun to see what people can come up with, using all 10 words for a ghost written Reid post. Take your time coming up with the words, and try to stump the contestants. Disparity is the goal, Mike.

I'll send a regatta hat to the winner (MG regatta, or maybe even a Newport Bucket). I'll enter my own essay but won't accept the prize, because hey -- my hat. Xtra points for a non photoshop, non 1000 days photo. I'll send Mike a MG Leukemia Regatta hat for a good list, if he justs posts the words and not 2 pages of diatribe of how he came up with them.

The list itself should be a laugh.

Come on Mike - 10 nouns as disparate as you can come up with - sailing words strongly discouraged.

My bookie is saying JP, but I'm going with CScow. Dude -- all you gotta do is cover the spread.

;)

Yeah - Reid's out there. I'm bored and have too many fucking hats.

Come on Mike - 10 nouns as disparate as you can come up with - sailing words strongly discouraged.

iridium jackknife clown derrick lieutenant kickplate

Can somebody else do the rest of them? Those just used up the last of pre-whiskey brainpower and I'm saving my post-whiskey brainpower for some pretzels I saw in the kitchen.

This place is a regular hotbed of cheeep entertainment! I'm in, but personally putting my buck on CScow too, though Lonelyboy could pull off an upset with his Hovian Post Decoder™

Just got off the phone with my bookie - StoLat's the favorite if two of the words are "Trojan" and "horse", but only if used in separate sentences and without any inter-contextual meaning.

iridium jackknife clown derrick lieutenant kickplate

Can somebody else do the rest of them? Those just used up the last of pre-whiskey brainpower and I'm saving my post-whiskey brainpower for some "pretzels" I saw in the "kitchen".

Take a nap or have a drink and come back with two more. I think "pretzels" and "kitchen" are the best two.

EDIT - You can't use "Lieutenant Kickplate". He's the protagonist in Soanya's forthcoming novella.

EDIT 2 - Needed a name for a small boat I recently acquired. Thanks Mike!

Somebody should send a note to these guys and let them know the Cheese Scow is already doing the research for them! :lol:

Nope. This research was aborted on the Cheese Scow when it developed that no one could stand being in close proximity to Jim Jones... I mean David Koresh... I mean Reid Stowe for more than a few weeks at a time.

Bingo! Bango! Wife bailed!

280] Man with twenty rowers the best ship thou hast, and go to seek tidings of thy father, that has long been gone, if haply any mortal may tell thee, or thou

mayest hear a voice from Zeus, which oftenest brings tidings to men. First go to Pylos and question goodly Nestor, [285] and from thence to Sparta to fair-

haired Menelaus; for he was the last to reach home of the brazen-coated Achaeans. If so be thou shalt hear that thy father is alive and coming home, then

verily, though thou art sore afflicted, thou couldst endure for yet a year. But if thou shalt hear that he is dead and gone, [290] then return to thy dear native

land and heap up a mound for him, and over it pay funeral rites, full many as is due, and give thy mother to a husband. Then when thou hast done all this and

brought it to an end, thereafter take thought in mind and heart [295] how thou mayest slay the wooers in thy halls whether by guile or openly; for it beseems

thee not to practise childish ways, since thou art no longer of such an age. Or hast thou not heard what fame the goodly Orestes won among all mankind when

he slew his father's murderer, [300] the guileful Aegisthus, for that he slew his glorious father? Thou too, my friend, for I see that thou art comely and tall, be

thou valiant, that many an one of men yet to be born may praise thee. But now I will go down to my swift ship and my comrades, who, methinks, are chafing

much at waiting for me. [305] For thyself, give heed and have regard to my words.” Then wise Telemachus answered her: “Stranger, in truth thou speakest

these things with kindly thought, as a father to his son, and never will I forget them. But come now, tarry, eager though thou art to be gone, [310] in order that

when thou hast bathed and satisfied thy heart to the full, thou mayest go to thy ship glad in spirit, and bearing a gift costly and very beautiful, which shall be to

thee an heirloom from me, even such a gift as dear friends give to friends.” Then the goddess, flashing-eyed Athena, answered him: [315] “Stay me now no

longer, when I am eager to be gone, and whatsoever gift thy heart bids thee give me, give it when I come back, to bear to my home, choosing a right beautiful

one; it shall bring thee its worth in return.” So spoke the goddess, flashing-eyed Athena, and departed, [320] flying upward1 as a bird; and in his heart she put

strength and courage, and made him think of his father even more than aforetime. And in his mind he marked her and marvelled, for he deemed that she was

a god; and straightway he went among the wooers, a godlike man.

:huh: Will we have to wait for Darshen for this saga to end?

EDIT 2 - Needed a name for a small boat I recently acquired. Thanks Mike!

New boat? You're going to name your boat Clown Derrick or Pretzel Kitchen?

Either one might give you an edge in a race, confuse your opponents.

Now that the book club has kinda fizzled out, I'm thinking it'd be fun to have a "Write Reid's Post" contest. 400 words or less using 10 words MikeW comes up with.

"Ok, WTF I'm bored today & I'll play."

Moon Day 888 1200 GMT

Monday, 33 July 2009

Wind S, 30 to 5 knots, Course Nw, Speed 0.001 to -25 knots, Position, 9*22n by 17*36w by 36,000

In perfect harmony

I wish perfect harmony to all those who love me though out the world. Thanks for using paypal, Derrick. This morning before I got out of bed, I stoked my morning fire and remembered a party from 1967 where I created the song which coke made famous. I hold no ill will I only project perfect harmony to all humankind. Thanks to me coke was able to spread harmony and enlightenment. Also during this same non Homo erotica love fest I invented the technology for modern desalinization which I later shared with Mike Wofsey. Ah, pier 69 & the summer where for 6 days a week during male loving rendezvous, those numerous inspirations and words of wisdom I freely shared with my mailman.

More importantly perfectly harmoniously, a clusterfuck happened on board. Mohammad appeared dressed up as a clown it seems he desperately wanted to gain my attention. He said everyone loves clowns and felt he could not be reject anymore dressed as one. We discussed for hours how he felt like an outcast being excluded from our Reed, Buddha, Jesus "Love Group". I personally had to intervene for him and after much man wrestling finally I was able to persuade Jesus and Buddha to allow our new friend to join our sacred love group. We elected Mohammad Lefteanant and placed him in the middle of our circle. It was such a welcomed break to me, the freedom to rest and not work as much, it was such relaxation to then let Jesus take the wheel. Buddha using his divine love opened my trusty jackknife which had somehow become encrusted with cheese. Then we all rejoined Jesus in the Kitchen formed our circle and sang Cum by ahhhhhh until dawn. This morning all I was left with was my only tea cup filled with this strange iridium glow to remind me of last night.

I am going now; I have the munchies. I'm thinking of the last bag of pretzels. I notice a creaking broken kickplate attached to the wood burning stove. Got to get Mohammed to fix that. Now, if I could convince Jesus to point a little less into the wind. In perfect harmony, Reed

Regarding the "Mars Simulation Mission" that the Russians did. http://tinyurl.com/nfds4m

I think that Reid's voyage is actually a much better simulation. Unless your life is really on the line, any simulation is nothing more than a video game. It's just too bad that he didn't have all the medical testing equipment to do the constant tests that they had.

Holy Crap. I can't believe this f'er is still alive.

Anyway Reid may want to have a look at this -

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090715/ap_on_...mission_to_mars

looks like our Russian freinds have got it all figured out. Damn all that Reidsearch™ down the drain.

"The experiment was the second for the institute, whose previous effort in 1999 ended in scandal when a Canadian woman complained of being forcibly kissed by a Russian captain and said that two Russian crew members had a fist fight that left blood splattered on the walls."

Two words - Romanian Hookers... Reid had the right idea, must have pussy. And for that foresight I do applaude him. The ruskies got nothing on Reid.

Once we get to 10 I am in on this one.

Yay! OK... who is in, then? You, Hermit, Somebody Else, RD, JP, CScow, Deev.... and ???????

400 words, and I think we should all work with the same title. Entries due? And who is our judge ~ our Literary Committeeman Sto-Lat?

Make it really sound like Weed, and maybe Racing Wag will post it on 1000 Days ~ it saves him the trouble :lol:

Regarding the "Mars Simulation Mission" that the Russians did. http://tinyurl.com/nfds4m

I think that Reid's voyage is actually a much better simulation. Unless your life is really on the line, any simulation is nothing more than a video game. It's just too bad that he didn't have all the medical testing equipment to do the constant tests that they had.

Don't agree. You can't compare because Weed has the benefit of at least some freedom of movement in the "great outdoors". He shouldn't have any issues with claustrophobia.

"Imagine the perfect cross between Mikey and Weed!

3.6 Sexuality

If she has been a prostitute, that is GOOD!! We can discuss it at length. I have written a book (not yet published) entitled, Resurrecting the Innocence in Prostitutes. Fascinating topic! And it's an important part of my Global Vision."

Love how he refers to his future mate in the third person.... I hope that guys winds up with a woman named She from Phuket.

Another gem from MC revisited:

"With guiding grace from above, I'll soon be back to corral my schooner and dreams for a humbler life, grounded, living side by side with family and friends."

E-haw! Where in Texas do you think he'll corral the cheese scow? Reid dreams of a humbler life? Living side by side with those of us who are grounded? Again, no mention of Soy. Think she found someone else more grounded?

"Imagine the perfect cross between Mikey and Weed!

3.6 Sexuality

If she has been a prostitute, that is GOOD!! We can discuss it at length. I have written a book (not yet published) entitled, Resurrecting the Innocence in Prostitutes. Fascinating topic! And it's an important part of my Global Vision."

Love how he refers to his future mate in the third person.... I hope that guys winds up with a woman named She from Phuket.

Another gem from MC revisited:

"With guiding grace from above, I'll soon be back to corral my schooner and dreams for a humbler life, grounded, living side by side with family and friends."

E-haw! Where in Texas do you think he'll corral the cheese scow? Reid dreams of a humbler life? Living side by side with those of us who are grounded? Again, no mention of Soy. Think she found someone else more grounded?

Maybe she's going to run off to be the She-Goddess....nothing like manifesting their sacred sexual union to end hunger, poverty and homelessness.

All I know is that there is a good possibility that that will be the name of my next boat.

I think Pretzel Kitchen is a good name for a small boat. People would be like "hey, is that boat a floating pretzel kitchen?" And then they would try to raft up to buy some pretzels, like the Nantucket Nectar dudes used to sell their lemonade from a skiff.

Or else "Hey, look at that dinghy, it says 'Pretzel Kitchen.'"

"Oh yes, that boat must belong to that pretzel tycoon I've heard of."

"Dear ... it is a small boat, the pretzel tycoon must not be very wealthy."

"Well, you know ... he's only the tycoon of pretzels after all."