• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Regatta Dog

• JPlanet

• awolf209

• billy backstay

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I haven't heard of this type of cruise before, if it is in real then i would like to go for it. It will be very adventurous and even i want to know that how this experience will be, I have some friend

Why is it that you demand that other people prove their assertions to your satisfaction while you spout oft bizarre theories that utterly defy reason and expect to be taken seriously?.   Stowe isn't

Translation ... "Sorry dude, no names and/or locations because I made it all up."   Reality ... Reid "supporters" rise up in direct opposition of "rabidity" of Reid bashers.   For instance, look a

Posted Images

Here is a thread between me and Andrew Edlin/Gallery. He is one of the peeps supporting Reids cause to $500+. I wonder if he will have an answer to the pictures by Jean McConochie.

------------------------------------

Reids Funding Program

Seaman $20-49; Lieutenant $50-99; Captain $100-499; Admiral $500-1000

ANGEL Cheryl Klauss

ADMIRAL Andrew Edlin

Hi,

Can you explain this blog from Reid?

Reid Blog

Although he is not claiming it is his pictures, it is implied by the post.

The pictures are actually from: Jean McConochie

Jean McConochie

Andrew, you having an extensive Gallery and respect for the Art's, which I love, wouldn't you think Reid would give credit where credit is due, he has with some many other things and people, including yourself.

My Best and thanks for your time,

C.C.

Andrew Edlin <ae@edlingallery.com> wrote:

No, not since Saturday-but Soanya was seasick and said they might not

send anything out.

> Hi,

>

> Haven't seen or heard from Reid, have you?

>

> Cheers...

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo!

> Search.

Andrew Edlin Gallery

529 West 20th Street, 6th Floor

New York, NY 10011

212-206-9723

www.edlingallery.com

seems everyone has an opinion on how everyone else should act and what they should or should not say. ignore, don't quote, call, don't call, stfu, etc etc etc blah blah blah. it's all becoming rather tedious. FWIW, capt. lith has listed him/herself as a woman since the name changed from mr boombastic and the avatar of tank girl went up.

my opinion remains the same. i think sailflat did the right thing for the right reason. when two asshats post every stupid thing they do (short of when, where and how they take a shit) or think every fucking day then fall silent for 4-5 days, it is very significant. making a report does not equal screaming the sky is falling and what is really said is that sailflat had to post it like he was speaking to a bunch of kindergarteners. i also think reid should have been reported just like the other dumbfuck who had no idea where he was. i believe them to be out there. i think they are both idiots. i believe their boat is a piece of shit and will not last 1000 days, even if the two of them could have. i think they are becoming more dangerous to themselves and others with each passing day (minute even). i think the blog is so highly censored as to rendered itself useless for sharing knowledge and sailing info. it's a farce, a comedy noir and the hovian mission control is a confederacy of dunces.

TO ALL POSTERS ON THIS FORUM:

I think this. I think that. No no one really knows who is a Hovian. Where R &S are. Who any of the posters are. No one knows!

It's all useless conjecture and name calling. What a waste of time that could be better spent doing anything else.

I think this. I think that. No no one really knows who is a Hovian. Where R &S are. Who any of the posters are. No one knows!

It's all useless conjecture and name calling. What a waste of time that could be better spent doing anything else.

<Phuckkkk! I peaked again...>

Ok, FH, if you're so convinced of that, then go waste your time somewhere else -- set an example for all of us.

THEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!

(I took that age test in GA about a month ago, and I'm slated to live about 15 years longer than I had thought, so I've got the extra time. :rolleyes: )

post-20006-1198178922_thumb.jpg

post-20006-1198178965_thumb.jpg

I can barely find the will to even respond to your asinine theory that I am someone else. Your idea of baiting me and arguing with you is not working, because I ain't them. Therefore I have no resentment for your accusations.

I think the whole thing is blowing apart before our eyes. It's like a scene from thr War of the Worlds post dissection. The proof that the Ocean photos were taken by someone else, pretty much seals it.

As far as copyright infraction. All you need to do is look back at the pics posted on this site by the members to see all the copyright infingements. ( Nick NG?? excepted. His art is original for the most part) You are making a big deal about a crime like jaywalking. Pick another topic to whine about, please.

That's good. There's hope. Now - the next time you hit google looking for pictures to post of waves and capes and birds and stuff, do yourself a favor and take a 30 second break while you lookup "STFU'" Once you understand that simple idea, your nappy will be a lot more peaceful.

What is that link? I implied to Weed web idiots that they should have bought a laptop with this option. I did get a response, "Thanks" from them. The iSensor actually lifts up the head in the Hard drive to protect from catastrophic failure during a bump or drop or rough sea's.

It's the comment to the day 239 "gale in the southern ocean" blog entry (Monday the 17th) Here's the comment in full:

" Anonymous said...

Are you afraid of dropping the laptop? My laptop has harddrive protection during a fall, it has an accelerometer in it and lifts the head if it senses a fall, even if it is off! This would protect you at sea. What kind of laptop do you have?"

Go milk a cow!

IMG_4596.JPG

Who wants to place bets that the Schooner Anne is sitting under that structure where it was originally built, hiding on the Intracoastal Waterway in Ocean Isle Beach. He's having holidays with Mom and Dad Stowe. Why doesn't somebody call them to wish them Merry Christmas. Or they could be holed up with their other local relativesl. Wish them a merry!

There has been too much deception throughout this whole thing for them to be anywhere near where the hovians claim to be. And Jesse, you should really keep better track of what you say because, as Robin has pointed out, you are repeating your other personas by making exact word-for-word comments that were already made by Jesse to Robin IN ANOTHER WEBSITE THAT YOU WOULD KNOW NOTHING ABOUT UNLESS YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WAS THERE ORIGINALLY! So you just got caught big time, little fella. Now shut your obnoxious mouth and go the fuck away. Die, jerk, die!

I disagree. I know who I am, and so do several of the members of Sailing Anarchy. I have not hidden who I am, where I live, what boat I sail on, or what my sailing skill level is.

Can you say the same? Thought not.

ConvolutedCokehead...

Who said that I had Reid's satphone number? How in the hell would I have done that? If I did wouldn't I have crank called the hell out of Reid or called to talk to Sayanara? I presume you think that I have it BC the SAR people called Reid and he didn't answer... Well... I am sure that they can get a hold of that some how...

Genius!

FairandDishonest...

So you have the whole story... Secret story... Stop making accusations... Stop trying to spread FUD

Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt The last resort of someone who has lost. Grow yourself a pair... Post this supposed big revelation! Most people think I am a Hovian??? Only in your own mind.

Jackass!

If you weren't such a pompous, unthinking blowhard, I'd think you are my wife posting under a fictitious name. But - fortunately for me, it appears my dirty little secret of being here is still safe. She would NEVER write the other gibberish you've posted. Now I'm going down to the club where I will order a good pint of Bass' and hoist it with my buddies as we waste time and sing some shanties ....

Cape Cod girls ain't got no combs

Haul away, haul away

They brush their hair with codfish bones

And we're bound away for Australia

So heave away, me bully, bully boys

Haul away, haul away

Heave her up and don't you make a noise

Cape Cod kids ain't got no sleds

They slide down the hills on codfish heads

Cape Cod girls ain't got no frills

They tie their hair with codfish gills

Cape Cod cats ain't got no tails

They lost them all in the northeast gales

BY THE WAY - a bad day wasting time with a song and an ale and some good friends on the dock beats sprouts and cheese in a leaking hulk while sewing sails any day.

Who wants to place bets that the Schooner Anne is sitting under that structure where it was originally built, hiding on the Intracoastal Waterway in Ocean Isle Beach. He's having holidays with Mom and Dad Stowe. Why doesn't somebody call them to wish them Merry Christmas:

There has been too much deception throughout this whole thing for them to be anywhere near where the hovians claim to be. And Jesse, you should really keep better track of what you say because, as Robin has pointed out, you are repeating your other personas by making exact word-for-word comments that were already made by Jesse to Robin IN ANOTHER WEBSITE THAT YOU WOULD KNOW NOTHING ABOUT UNLESS YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WAS THERE ORIGINALLY! So you just got caught big time, little fella. Now shut your obnoxious mouth and go the fuck away. Die, jerk, die!

I reviewed a few of wolfie's posts and find that he is a prissy, I can't do anything myself, loser. Here in his last post he says,"Why doesn't somebody call..."

Again and again he can't won't do it, but wants others to. What a loser.

Hey, Wolfie...Why don't you do it, loser.

If you weren't such a pompous, unthinking blowhard, I'd think you are my wife posting under a fictitious name. But - fortunately for me, it appears my dirty little secret of being here is still safe. She would NEVER write the other gibberish you've posted. Now I'm going down to the club where I will order a good pint of Bass' and hoist it with my buddies as we waste time and sing some shanties ....

Cape Cod girls ain't got no combs

Haul away, haul away

They brush their hair with codfish bones

So heave away, me bully, bully boys

Haul away, haul away

Heave her up and don't you make a noise

Cape Cod kids ain't got no sleds

They slide down the hills on codfish heads

Cape Cod girls ain't got no frills

They tie their hair with codfish gills

Cape Cod cats ain't got no tails

They lost them all in the northeast gales

BY THE WAY - a bad day wasting time with a song and an ale and some good friends on the dock beats sprouts and cheese in a leaking hulk while sewing sails any day.

Roger that!

Hey, Ron... I know ya have good intentions and all, but... c'mon, man practice what you preach. :)

And we all know the answer anyway. He has to get all the anger out before his mommy makes him take his meds.

mfln130l.jpg

<_<

Wow. That's not very nice.

Have an outstanding day, asshole. <_<

Had to be said bucko. Keep your chin up almost there.

I ONCE MET A GIRL NAMED SOANYA

EVERY TIME HER REPLY WAS "GOOD ON YA!"

SHE WAS SEA SICK SO MUCH

IT PUT THE SEX LIFE IN A RUT

TOO BAD FOR WEID THE VASILINE WAS GONE.....A.

Here is a thread between me and Andrew Edlin/Gallery. He is one of the peeps supporting Reids cause to $500+. I wonder if he will have an answer to the pictures by Jean McConochie.

Reids Funding Program

Seaman $20-49; Lieutenant $50-99; Captain $100-499; Admiral $500-1000

ANGEL Cheryl Klauss

ADMIRAL Andrew Edlin

Hi,

Can you explain this blog from Reid?

Reid Blog

Although he is not claiming it is his pictures, it is implied by the post.

The pictures are actually from: Jean McConochie

Jean McConochie

Andrew, you having an extensive Gallery and respect for the Art's, which I love, wouldn't you think Reid would give credit where credit is due, he has with some many other things and people, including yourself.

My Best and thanks for your time,

C.C.

Andrew Edlin <ae@edlingallery.com> wrote:

No, not since Saturday-but Soanya was seasick and said they might not

send anything out.

> Hi,

>

> Haven't seen or heard from Reid, have you?

>

> Cheers...

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo!

> Search.

Andrew Edlin Gallery

529 West 20th Street, 6th Floor

New York, NY 10011

212-206-9723

www.edlingallery.com

These guys are outright thieves. It ain't jaywalking. It's stealing.

How many posts till I lose my newbie status?

Tumblereid! LMFAO!

No longer a newb. Where's my cap and gown?

The label that the forum software gives you is irrelevant. You must consult with solo if you want your newbie status removed.

TO YOU:

it's not really useless for the most part, or at least didn't start out that way. there was lots to learn about sailing, how to do stuff and from reid, mostly how not to do it. you are absolutely correct in that no one really knows where they are, they may not know and that wouldn't come as a big surprise to some. and one can only guess what really goes on on that boat, unless one was to take the in(s)ane writing on their blog as fact. BUT...it could have been a great source of info had the postings been relevant and the comments not been censored to the point of allowing only sickly sugar coated nonsense.

i hope you are not suggesting that i, and anyone else, should not be allowed to post opinions. if you feel this thread is a waste of time please feel free to spend your time elsewhere. you may not know who any of the posters here are but i know some of them and some of them know who i am, some probably even know who you are.

ps, just because you didn't preface your statements with "i think" or "it is my opinion", what you write is indeed merely your opinion.

Sayonara has never been his crew since the voyage started, nor has she claimed to be. She cooks (and not all meals even) and has sex. Hell, he even does his own laundry so she's got it pretty easy. She doesn't steer the tub (neither does he most of the time...it's roped in position and Squawk helps periodically) and it appears that if anything different happens on her watch she wakes him. I do think she does the night watch from inside her bubble but I could be wrong. Weid does all the maintanance :lol::lol: himself. Actually, what he has to do is try to fix everything as it breaks. It's not a matter of keeping ahead of the problems, it's trying to catch up on them. Sad.

Sailflat, thanks for the info and it's too bad you have to keep 'splaining yourself.

And Loki, I doubt he's sleeping much. Didn't one of his hovians say that in his phone call the other day he was talking a mile a minute? Since I doubt he has any good drugs to keep him awake, he's either wired on coffee or adrenalin because he's scared for his life, but he ain't sleeping.

i'm not sure about him not sleeping much. seems they both just sleep whenever they want to regardless of conditions or situations. at least it comes across that way from their blog entries.

ConvolutedCokehead...

Who said that I had Reid's satphone number? How in the hell would I have done that? If I did wouldn't I have crank called the hell out of Reid or called to talk to Sayanara? I presume you think that I have it BC the SAR people called Reid and he didn't answer... Well... I am sure that they can get a hold of that some how...

Genius!

FairandDishonest...

So you have the whole story... Secret story... Stop making accusations... Stop trying to spread FUD

Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt The last resort of someone who has lost. Grow yourself a pair... Post this supposed big revelation! Most people think I am a Hovian??? Only in your own mind.

Jackass!

you're hopeless sailflat

Ya know, Elle - I like hearing your thoughts. I like your old avatar better'n this one - any chance of it (or the new one, where you hung things out to dry) coming back???

thanks...i removed that old av simply because tacking hated it. lmao, not really, i removed it because i had like 5 posts in a row and even i couldn't stand watching it. but i am at a loss as to the new one you are referring to. i did promise one with the ellesailing t-shirt that i have yet to find someone to take and i lost my camera.

TO YOU:

it's not really useless for the most part, or at least didn't start out that way. there was lots to learn about sailing, how to do stuff and from reid, mostly how not to do it. you are absolutely correct in that no one really knows where they are, they may not know and that wouldn't come as a big surprise to some. and one can only guess what really goes on on that boat, unless one was to take the in(s)ane writing on their blog as fact. BUT...it could have been a great source of info had the postings been relevant and the comments not been censored to the point of allowing only sickly sugar coated nonsense.

i hope you are not suggesting that i, and anyone else, should not be allowed to post opinions. if you feel this thread is a waste of time please feel free to spend your time elsewhere. you may not know who any of the posters here are but i know some of them and some of them know who i am, some probably even know who you are.

ps, just because you didn't preface your statements with "i think" or "it is my opinion", what you write is indeed merely your opinion.

Elle: Thank you for taking the time to answer my post. I agree with a lot of what you said here and no, all are free to post what they want. One question for you though...are you the same person that wrote to me saying:

"dear FuckwitandFullofshit,

"all of a sudden"? as you well know, since your sorry fired ass (if you are jesse or one of the other reidhovian mission control asshats) picked and chose what was posted on their idiotic blog, most here have always been concerned about their safety, the safety of those they may encounter out on the water and the honesty of the information posted on their blog"

and..."seems everyone has an opinion on how everyone else should act and what they should or should not say. ignore, don't quote, call, don't call, stfu, etc etc etc blah blah blah. it's all becoming rather tedious".

and..."hey FuckwitandFullofshit,

you'd do well to keep your reidhovian musings in the 1000day thread, no one else gives a shit".

So...Read what you posted: "it's not really useless..." AGAIN!

Elle: Thank you for taking the time to answer my post. I agree with a lot of what you said here and no, all are free to post what they want. One question for you though...are you the same person that wrote to me saying:

"all of a sudden"? as you well know, since your sorry fired ass (if you are jesse or one of the other reidhovian mission control asshats) picked and chose what was posted on their idiotic blog, most here have always been concerned about their safety, the safety of those they may encounter out on the water and the honesty of the information posted on their blog"

and..."seems everyone has an opinion on how everyone else should act and what they should or should not say. ignore, don't quote, call, don't call, stfu, etc etc etc blah blah blah. it's all becoming rather tedious".

you'd do well to keep your reidhovian musings in the 1000day thread, no one else gives a shit".

SHUT UP! you fool post-22200-1198191670_thumb.jpg

God this site makes me miss sailing......sigh..... Stated with a Hobie 18, then a Coronado 25, then a Westerly Nomad(by far my fav), then a Soling. Then....<drumroll>----Marraige and kids. They're almost old enough to learn.....Soon.

You are not getting it. Stop posting this drivel about your life. Post about R & S or curse out another poster, call them a Hovian or an asshat or let's see what else did I learn from the expert sailors here like sailfart and oldgoatsodomist at SA...oh yeah, call somebody a cokehead or take a picture of your hard-on while sitting at the computer and post it with something witty to say. Get it! Good! Now try again and be more nasty. After this is a community of sailors who believe in the cor____ian spirit.

You are not getting it. Stop posting this drivel about your life. Post about R & S or curse out another poster, call them a Hovian or an asshat or let's see what else did I learn from the expert sailors here like sailfart and oldgoatsodomist at SA...oh yeah, call somebody a cokehead or take a picture of your hard-on while sitting at the computer and post it with something witty to say. Get it! Good! Now try again and be more nasty. After this is a community of sailors who believe in the cor____ian spirit.

Huh? I don't get it...Mabye you could splain it me again....Asshat.

post-23188-1198192330_thumb.jpg

~ APOLOGY ~

I wrongfully called-out svitale this morning for posting what I thought was a previously unpublished photo from the Anne:

"Perhaps this is a member who can shed some light on these photo issues ~ I'm 99% certain that bottom photo of "Squawk" was never posted on either the main 1000 Days website OR the blog. Am I right svitale?"

OGR spoke up to say that he recalled seeing the photo in question, so I went back thru the 1000 Days posts, and yes, there it was. Thank you again, OGR.

svitale, I'm very sorry I implied that you are connected with the 1000 Days at Sea organization.

~ JP

Reid at least pretends to enjoy his escapade while living miserably and in the constant shadow of death. But you, Jesse - you were tired of posting once before, left for your "real life" and here you are back again hanging out and complaining about how bad things are. Reid says he enjoys his misery. Most of the others around here seem to enjoy being here as well as the repartee. But - given your distaste for it all, why do YOU keep it up? And please don't start talking like a prate again.

I need to thank a newbe anarchist who pointed this out to me: On 1000days blog

Julie said...

I used to follow this site but after seeing these photos obviously meant for us to believe they are his when they AREN'T, I have lost all faith in your honesty and integrity.

3:36 PM

Editor's Apprentice said...

Julie:

Exactly whom have you lost faith in and why again?

The blog is set up in R&S name only, and so all of the posts since day one have automatic writing on them that says posted by Reid & Soanya. Obviously it is their editor who really does the posting, as they do not have internet capability on the boat,and this has long since been stipulated.

Those last two postings from the Southern Ocean, were sent without accompanying photos, and were up on the site for awhile with only text.

They looked like they needed some photos to this editor's eye. So I googled, a) albatross B) southern ocean storms, and then copied and saved two photos; then uploaded them to the site. I thought they looked better (both posts). I though it an innocent act of creativity which added some visual nicety to the blog. That's exactly what I still think, and it is true.

I added a link to save the albatrosses, which the photo obviously served to illustrate. Reid and Soanya never claimed to have taken the photo, and you really would have to be an idiot to think that they did.

I recently have seen my personal photographs uncredited and unattributed gracing sites around the world with stories of Reid & Soanya. I have in the past sold photographs to sailing magazines, and took some slight offense at their usage w/o attribution at the very least. However, since these photos were not labeled as such, and could be copied and saved by anyone, they are indeed in the public domain, and I really have nothing to complain about in that regard. In fact, I suppose I should be complimented that my photos were chosen by the individuals who copied, saved and published on the web.

The crazed forum of absolute lunatics-they know who they are- which continues to display their insane disregard of any & all decorum in discussion, factual relevance, cogent thinking, or even basic rules of the sea let alone common decency, has long taken copyrighted photos from this blog and the website and put them up w/o permission. These are the same beneath contempt phonies crying over an albatross. Are you a member of this group Julie? If so, it will likely be the last time your comment gets into this column. :)

The internet photos which do not allow you to copy AND save because of strict copyright adherence & software preventing same do not go anywhere without being bought.

If you feel so betrayed because the editor of this blog did a google search to find appropriate photos for two posts without illustration because the Southern Ocean was too rough for Soanya to send anything, then please Julie feel free to no longer follow this blog.

Happy Holidays to all you freaks who wrote to complain in your hypocrisy, and to the absolute idiots who claimed this was proof of a scam to you I have say ********************!!!!!!

The E****d.

Seems we got the attention of 1000DaysAtSea.Blogspot.com's "Editor Apprentice"

Given the call out they got regarding the lifted pics, they needed to say something to explain the "editorial methods" on the 1000DaysAtSea Blog -

And a word for Julie - Come over to the Dark Side - We welcome all, as you can see from some of the Hovian Tools™ who have been trying to create random noise. If you need help working that IGNORE function, PM me and I will be happy to help

b16-rounded.gifJulie said...I used to follow this site but after seeing these photos obviously meant for us to believe they are his when they AREN'T, I have lost all faith in your honesty and integrity.

3:36 PM

anon16-rounded.gif Editor's Apprentice said...Julie:

Exactly whom have you lost faith in and why again?

The blog is set up in R&S name only, and so all of the posts since day one have automatic writing on them that says posted by Reid & Soanya. Obviously it is their editor who really does the posting, as they do not have internet capability on the boat,and this has long since been stipulated.

Those last two postings from the Southern Ocean, were sent without accompanying photos, and were up on the site for awhile with only text.

They looked like they needed some photos to this editor's eye. So I googled, a) albatross B) southern ocean storms, and then copied and saved two photos; then uploaded them to the site. I thought they looked better (both posts). I though it an innocent act of creativity which added some visual nicety to the blog. That's exactly what I still think, and it is true.

I added a link to save the albatrosses, which the photo obviously served to illustrate. Reid and Soanya never claimed to have taken the photo, and you really would have to be an idiot to think that they did.

I recently have seen my personal photographs uncredited and unattributed gracing sites around the world with stories of Reid & Soanya. I have in the past sold photographs to sailing magazines, and took some slight offense at their usage w/o attribution at the very least. However, since these photos were not labeled as such, and could be copied and saved by anyone, they are indeed in the public domain, and I really have nothing to complain about in that regard. In fact, I suppose I should be complimented that my photos were chosen by the individuals who copied, saved and published on the web.

The crazed forum of absolute lunatics-they know who they are- which continues to display their insane disregard of any & all decorum in discussion, factual relevance, cogent thinking, or even basic rules of the sea let alone common decency, has long taken copyrighted photos from this blog and the website and put them up w/o permission. These are the same beneath contempt phonies crying over an albatross. Are you a member of this group Julie? If so, it will likely be the last time your comment gets into this column. :)

The internet photos which do not allow you to copy AND save because of strict copyright adherence & software preventing same do not go anywhere without being bought.

If you feel so betrayed because the editor of this blog did a google search to find appropriate photos for two posts without illustration because the Southern Ocean was too rough for Soanya to send anything, then please Julie feel free to no longer follow this blog.

Happy Holidays to all you freaks who wrote to complain in your hypocrisy, and to the absolute idiots who claimed this was proof of a scam to you I have say ********************!!!!!!

The E****d.

5:11 PM

SF, you beat me to it.

"Absolute lunatics"

Yes, Jesse, we know who the lunatics are.

Jesse is "Julie" is Jesse is Fairandhonest. So - "Julie" - a brand new poster over there - drops in to complain that pictures they "... obviously meant for us to believe they are his when they AREN'T ..." No explanation - nothing but "you tricked me and I'm gone." Followed immediately by the long rant about SA. Which, of course, follows Fairandhonest's rant here about how awful people are. I take it back - the guy is not smart enough to conspire. It's amazing he finds the toilet in the morning ....

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: FairlyDishonest.

· View this post uh, no thanks

· Un-ignore FairlyFuckedup unlikely....

Not to interrupt the boring asshole (male or female) with the tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny dick, but...

Has anyone figured out any correlation between reality and HMS Anne's reported time & position on the Martec site?

Any educated guesses where the kidnapper is going to finally commit murder, like a gazelle?

yes, i was reminding you that not everyone thinks R&S should receive the darwin award (that would be death by stupidity) nor has every poster been unconcerned for their safety and that the 1000daysatsea blog readers missed a mother lode of valid sailing advise and information because of their censorship practices.

saying that lately there have been a plethora of posts playing jimminy cricket or instructing others on website etiquette, idiotic all cap screaming, etc etc blah blah blah? what, is that not true? that the 1000 day cruise, it's blog and this thread is becoming tedious? well, is that not true, too? saying there seems to be lots of opinions and then saying here's mine?? was i not supposed to? you didn't find it ironic and informative? sorry. are you pissed cause i messed up your name? don't take it to heart, it's just my opinion that you were acting like a fuckwit and i think you are full of shit.

responding to you starting another thread to call sailflat a hovian? did the other posts in your thread not confirm nobody outside this thread gives a shit? of course they did, asshat. note that it was advice, not a demand. :rolleyes:

what was your point? that you are useless because you post in a thread that you deem has no value, or that i'm useless because i post in a thread that i deem has value (however hard to find of late)?

hey, why the hell are you telling me what to do, anyway? :angry: you are not the boss of me. :P i don't need to READ my post AGAIN :rolleyes: i wrote them. <_<

The crazed forum of absolute lunatics-they know who they are- which continues to display their insane disregard of any & all decorum in discussion, factual relevance, cogent thinking, or even basic rules of the sea let alone common decency, has long taken copyrighted photos from this blog and the website and put them up w/o permission. These are the same beneath contempt phonies crying over an albatross.

Gee... Thanks, Captain Obvious. For a minute there, I thought I was in the Happy Sunshine Everbody Hold Hands and Complement Each Other Forum.

He's spot on except for his quip about the "rules of the sea". I've met cruising sailors that coudn't back out of their slip without calling divorce lawyers. Most of the racers I know have better knowledge of COLREGS than the damn merchant marines do.

Ok, so at least 3 of us are watching the 1000days blog a bit closely tonight

:blink:

It was getting a little boring here so I thought I'd go fishing for fodder at the blog.

Actually, I think Tiny Ed did a good job of addressing the photos.

Robin: nice explanation. Do you think Tiny Ed and F&H have similar writing styles?

I saw Julie's comment earlier on the blog. I was surprised that it made it through the censors. Haven't seen the editors reply, as the comment section seems down at the moment. Lame ass excuse though. Their whole blog is completely lame as well, compared to other blogs that are out there. Many actually describe experiences, good and bad.. written by REAL sailors who can also WRITE a sentence. I had thought initially that their "adventure" would be somewhat interesting to follow,(even though I thought they were crazy.. my husbands first words when I told him about it was "48 hours TV show in the making" ) but it was clear early on that was not the case. Not only are they both awful writers but they have had NOTHING of interest to say. But you all know that. On another note...

Is it true that this thing they call a boat is not registered at all? I have seen this mentioned..I am curious.. how will they re enter ANY port when the time comes? Do they plan to trade sprouts with natives to get false documents? I really can't see them cruising (er, drifting) into NY harbor without any documentation. Seems they will have a mess of trouble on their hands.

... Haven't seen the editors reply...

It's posted above.

I tried to edit my last comment, but was too late. Just to be clear, I still do not condone the 1000days' use of copyrighted material. Theirs is a commercial web site and the photos were posted to enhance the site without permission.

He is now no longer a liar and a thief, just a thief.

Seems we got the attention of 1000DaysAtSea.Blogspot.com's "Editor Apprentice"

Given the call out they got regarding the lifted pics, they needed to say something to explain the "editorial methods" on the 1000DaysAtSea Blog -

And a word for Julie - Come over to the Dark Side - We welcome all, as you can see from some of the Hovian Tools™ who have been trying to create random noise. If you need help working that IGNORE function, PM me and I will be happy to help

Is Julie the woman who owned those photos that we had collected from the 1000days site and put on the 1000daysofhell.blogspot.com blog... That it seems were being used(by the hovians) without attribution or permission?

BTW: We removed them as soon as she notified us.

Loki, I meant that I hadn't seen the ed reply on the 1000 days of crap site. I saw it here. Quite the rant. Most viewers of that site will have no clue as to what he is referring to is my guess. btw, what ever happened to AmberD? She had some great comments.. barf.

Is Julie the woman who owned those photos that we had collected from the 1000days site and put on the 1000daysofhell.blogspot.com blog... That it seems were being used(by the hovians) without attribution or permission?

BTW: We removed them as soon as she notified us.

Nope, that was Bonnie - And they were taken down within a day of being asked.

The crazed forum of absolute lunatics-they know who they are- which continues to display their insane disregard of any & all decorum in discussion, factual relevance, cogent thinking......

Oh, my fucking head, there is a Santa Claus.

So for you Aussies...

I don't have any experience with the southern Indian ocean...

It seems to me that to get around Tazmania and NZ they will need to head south to about 50.

Does that mean a lot more storms I presume?

What else can you tell us about routing down there?

Loki, I meant that I hadn't seen the ed reply on the 1000 days of crap site. I saw it here. Quite the rant. Most viewers of that site will have no clue as to what he is referring to is my guess. btw, what ever happened to AmberD? She had some great comments.. barf.

Sorry, I misunderstood. (I did think it a bit strange that you could miss it here :blink: )

So for you Aussies...

I don't have any experience with the southern Indian ocean...

It seems to me that to get around Tazmania and NZ they will need to head south to about 50.

Does that mean a lot more storms I presume?

What else can you tell us about routing down there?

Why don't you go check out the Francis Joyon thread on Ocean Anarchy?

It's posted above.

I tried to edit my last comment, but was too late. Just to be clear, I still do not condone the 1000days' use of copyrighted material. Theirs is a commercial web site and the photos were posted to enhance the site without permission.

He is now no longer a liar and a thief, just a thief.

Naaa.... He is still a liar...

He posted them with the intention that people would think that they were from Reid.

People who casually visit the site would think they are from Reid... At least 3 of us recognized that the photos didn't match the conditions but the average visitor probably wouldn't notice.

He could have posted shots that were clearly not from Reid but he chose not to.

Casual visitors who don't read the comments would think they are from Reid.

LYING BASTARD!

The crazed forum of absolute lunatics-they know who they are- which continues to display their insane disregard of any & all decorum in discussion, factual relevance, cogent thinking......

Oh, my fucking head, there is a Santa Claus.

Oh crikey! They must be referring to the 1,000 Days at Sea Mars Odyssey.....

Why don't you go check out the Francis Joyon thread on Ocean Anarchy?

I will do that... I haven't sailing very far east of Cape Town... My one trip to Aus I didn't do any sailing(I know... kill me)...

But I am sure that there are quite a number of others here who know very little about that patch of water as well.

sailflat, not quite 50 but almost. lows forming below aus at the moment (all during summer), predominately westerlies if you can stay on the right end of the lows, guess that means they'll be possibly be trucking downhill at 3.5kn!!!!!!!!!!!

post-8928-1198199315_thumb.png