Pinta in 11th

Mojo 12th

Black River in 13th

Then....

Nightmare

Argo

Kasi

Fast Forward

Barbarian went to the wrong side of the line ~ Over with their kite in the drink Still struggling to get across the line ~

We missed the 1st and 3rd boats ~ Sorry Guys We'll get the Kattack recap and get the info to you

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Notorious is 3rd to Last in the Mumm fleet

Just Plain Nuts bringin up the rear

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK.....come on Norm, get it back. ( Step it up boys)

is this some sort of sick joke from Premiere? This is supposed to be information??

Division 2 - IRC 1, Swan 42, PHRF 1, IRC 2, PHRF 2

Back to the Dashboard

1220H: All classes finished now in Race One---- Breeze strengthening--- setting up for race 2

1130H: We are shortening the last 2 legs for class A only--- bringing the weather mark in slightly. They will be notified at the last gate mark.

1123H: Race 1 Update- Winds are shifting left and going down in velocity. Sky is still overcast but no rain for the moment. Nothing dramatic just a good sailboat race in decent conditions-- a fair test.

1109H: We are now changing the bearing for all classes to 075.

1106H: We are posting a course bearing change for Class A as they approach the first gate- 075 Numbers is the first boat through

is this some sort of sick joke from Premiere? This is supposed to be information??

Division 2 - IRC 1, Swan 42, PHRF 1, IRC 2, PHRF 2

Back to the Dashboard

1220H: All classes finished now in Race One---- Breeze strengthening--- setting up for race 2

1130H: We are shortening the last 2 legs for class A only--- bringing the weather mark in slightly. They will be notified at the last gate mark.

1123H: Race 1 Update- Winds are shifting left and going down in velocity. Sky is still overcast but no rain for the moment. Nothing dramatic just a good sailboat race in decent conditions-- a fair test.

1109H: We are now changing the bearing for all classes to 075.

1106H: We are posting a course bearing change for Class A as they approach the first gate- 075 Numbers is the first boat through

Information may be lacking, but realize the folks doing the reporting are also doing RC duties...

This is pretty fucking intense, y'all. Take a second for us and go click on our sponsor's logo above. Do it as many times as you like :)

We're just getting ready for theF-40's, Ill do a good vid for the last minute of the start until a couple after, then we're blazing over to the l'il boats.

Lot's of Jockeying for position ~ Flash Gordon's being really aggressive.

Wind has clocked around making the boat end favored

2.2 miles @ 095 course heading

Flag is down 1 Minute

Flag is down 1 Minute

The Farr s are lined up in position

Mean Machine is coming with Speed on the RC boat !! GUN!!! She Nailed the start with bow out and high of the fleet!

Strunjte's 1st to tack over followed by Grooverderci

Then turned upwind with the kite up, laid on their side for a while, got it down, came back around, and still finished in front of badfish. Great pics coming.

Looks like this guy spent all his money on boat and forgot to buy a clew!

MUMM 30 RESULTS

1st Our Buddy POD in Illusion

2nd Turbo Duck

3rd Grooverderci

4th Kinetic

5th Team Bold

6th Black Seal

7th Super Fly

8th Notorious

9th Cygnet

10th Rum Punch

11th Mummbles

12 First Contact

13th Mulligan

14th Just Plain Nutz ~ Next Time Guys

Just posted the Barbarians wipeout in the Pic thread. If anyone's got results from any other source, we'd love to see them. Going to have a beer and a sandwich as we pound through the slop to the Melges course. Good thing we got this battle cruiser instead of a RIB they're staying in our wake anyway.

Clean, What is wind direction and strength? You mentioned a wind shift, did it materialize and did the leaders take advantage? Did the RC have to change course s?

Yo!

first time following a regatta online like this and it is great. any chance of doing an online live radio show for an event? thanks for the sweet coverage! i'm glued to the refresh button.

Thanks,

Corey

Thanks Corey we'll bounce that idea around and see what we come up with ~

Now that Corey is a Member he can see the embedded pics ~ All you Guest out there ~ Take this opportunity to Register your very own Sailing Anarchy account.

It's fun, It's Free and Your Boss will Hate it!!

~ Vegas , Bouncing over waves doing 20 kts in a 43' sports fisher in Key West...I love this Job!

MELGES 24 RESULTS RACE 2

1st-Blue Moon

2nd-Full Throttle ~ Nice Work Out of Fellow Scow Sailor Brian Porter

3rd-Excellent

4th-WTF

5th-Pegasus

6th- Giacomel

7th-Flyer

More results after we tab them ~

More M24 Results~

8th-Tresvalles

9th-Gannet

10th-Tramp

11th-Brick House

12th-Where's Bob

13th-Rock and Roll

14th-Flygfisk

15th-Outhouse

16th-USA 686

17th-Cujo

18th-Natural Mojo

19th-I won Yoga

20th-Pied Piper

and then there's the rest..We're gonna line up for the J105 Finish now ~ Stay Tuned!

More Pics and Video on the way

J105 Finish as it happens!

Nice thing about being in a big fuck all Fishing boats is all the other chase boat stay clear ~ we nudge 'em out to give you the best Pic's and Video ~ ANARCHY!!

OK Here we go for the 105's and they're crossing now ~

1st-Ja 2!!

2nd-Eclipse

3rd-Masqurade

4th-Kincsem

5th-Sea Shadow

6th-Convexity

7th-Perserverance

8th-Max Power

9th-Grace O'Mailley

10th-Gumption

11th-Tenacious

12th-Achiever 4

13th-Solaris

14th-Rum at Six

15th-Eagles Wings

16th-Rock and Roll

17th-Mopelia

18th-BAT IV

19th-Wasabi

20th-WindCzar

21st-Orangutan

J80s are coming in next ~ Here we go stay tuned

Clean here:

J/80's finishing - mMelgi rolling into their start. Here are the top J's.

Rumor

Lifted

PK Jane

USA 176

Avet

Chameleon

Veloce.

Much more fun over here - no choppers, just a few spectator boats, and some great battles to the finish. The wind is mellow - 15 or so, but the swell is still here, so one nice wave means you pass 3 boats. Very sweet.

Video coming from the start of the 24 fleet, and photos coming in a while from Mer. Thanks for watching.

More M24 Results~

8th-Tresvalles

9th-Gannet

10th-Tramp

11th-Brick House

12th-Where's Bob

13th-Rock and Roll

14th-Flygfisk

15th-Outhouse

16th-USA 686

17th-Cujo

18th-Natural Mojo

19th-I won Yoga

20th-Pied Piper

and then there's the rest..We're gonna line up for the J105 Finish now ~ Stay Tuned!

More Pics and Video on the way

I Won Yoga......19th?? I didn't think I'd see Simon S. there

Clean here:

J/80's finishing - mMelgi rolling into their start. Here are the top J's.

Rumor

Lifted

PK Jane

USA 176

Avet

Chameleon

Veloce.

Much more fun over here - no choppers, just a few spectator boats, and some great battles to the finish. The wind is mellow - 15 or so, but the swell is still here, so one nice wave means you pass 3 boats. Very sweet.

Video coming from the start of the 24 fleet, and photos coming in a while from Mer. Thanks for watching.

Hey Mike R. .................looks like Angry Chameloen and the Robinson clan is doing alright so far..............best fo luck.

Hey Mike R. .................looks like Angry Chameloen and the Robinson clan is doing alright so far..............best fo luck.

Nice to see west coast boy Curt and his team on Avet up there in the standings.

Thanks Bro. If they can stay in that range they'll do well.

Cheers,

MikeR

Hey Clean we can see pics of the melges and Farr 40 classes in every magazine for the next six months.... can you get the USS CLEAN up to the other race tracks!!!! Give the working man some love!!!!

Thanks for everything you are doing!!!!

Melges 24s just started their 3rd of the day ~ High action with several OCS.

Check the Video Here ~

Thanks again to Point Loma Outfitting for todays sponsorship ~ Clik Through and check them out ...Show your support!

Thanks Vegas, great video, who was OCS? Looks like a few were later going back.

We're lined up for the M24s 1st windward mark rounding of race #3, the chop is so much worse over here in the shallower water ~ I'm having a hard time typing in this junk. They're starting to come in now blasting over this choppy shit ~ It's a pretty tight upper group ~ Looks like it's gonna be a meat grinder.

Ok Here come the top 10 ~ And they are:

1st-Ricardo

2nd-Blue Moon

3rd-Tresvalles

4th-Rock and Roll

5th-Excelent

6th-Brick House

7th-Out House

8th-I won Yoga

9th-Pegasus

10th-Flygfisk

11th-WTF

12th-Monsoon

13th-Obession

14th-Natural Mojo

15th-Zingara

16th-USA619

17th-Where is Bob

18th-Kleine Rainbow

19th-Babs

20th-Tramp

Thanks Vegas, great video, who was OCS? Looks like a few were later going back.

Wish I knew ~ I'm not allowed to watch, just type...Paying my SA dues here

If I had to guess I'd say that Brian Porter on Full Throttle pulled the trigger early to get his bow out in this big fleet and got it out a little too far. He was buried pretty deep at the windward mark rounding

Y is that funny? Maybe he was in the way?

Nah we're being respectfull and allowing more than enough room for the competitors...But becasue ESPN is filming here, our 43' SA Press Boat is quite the eyesore for them.

Actually Capo, official results show them 4th! Very, very happy for them.

Cheers,

MikeR

Nah we're being respectfull and allowing more than enough room for the competitors...But becasue ESPN is filming here, our 43' SA Press Boat is quite the eyesore for them.

Dude! Is stewart Scott on the ESPN boat??? :o

Congratulations!

The Anarchist have claimed another victim.

The Kattack database is struggling, so both the website and the Kattack Race Player are struggling.

Mostly you are probably experiencing no access.

For the geeks out there give us a hand:

1) Close the Kattack Race Player

2) From the Task Manager, end the process named KattackRacePlayer2.exe. You may find more than one - end them all.

We will post another message when it is running smooth.

Thank You

Steve Palm

M24 Just rounded the windward ~ Brain Porter is still buried ~ He's not going to be a happy camper.

Video Uploading now ~

Still choppy as hell out here ~ I'm getting banged around like a drunken prom date.

How's everybody like the coverage?

M24 Just rounded the windward ~ Brain Porter is still buried ~ He's not going to be a happy camper.

Video Uploading now ~

Still choppy as hell out here ~ I'm getting banged around like a drunken prom date.

Great stuff. Wish I was there instead of at work.

According to Premiere - L'Outrage broke their mast.

Seems like they are giving more information that we get here.

Expensive week for Bruce G. Where's the love buddy---I thought he was "Your Man"

Go the Machine!!!

And go Uxorious (3rd in the second race, let's keep the positive line there guys!)

And it all sounds like good fun out there, thanks for all the work that's being put into this.

From here in chilly Dublin, the coverage is supefarkinperb! Though the server is a bit slow and getting hammered.

Looking forward to coverage of IRC 1 and 2 -- if you should stumble across Flash Glove or No Naked Flames, thell them the Dublin Freak says "Howsitgoing!"

From here in chilly Dublin, the coverage is supefarkinperb! Though the server is a bit slow and getting hammered.

Looking forward to coverage of IRC 1 and 2 -- if you should stumble across Flash Glove or No Naked Flames, thell them the Dublin Freak says "Howsitgoing!"

Thanks for the feed back ~ Will do!!

Just before the site went south, I was compiling some stats on the Kattack system.

We have had over 200 new users and almost 2000 visitors (65% of which are new visitors).

It is neck and neck between Anarchists and Premiere Racing for referred visitors.

Source of visitors to Kattack.com (using Google Analytics):

1) Total: 2000

2) From Premiere Racing: 600

3) From Sailing Anarchy: 750

I will post a daily total. Is SA going to hold the lead over PR?

Thanks for all the support.

If you want more numbers, I am your man.

Steve Palm

To funny, Steve! Well, thanks guys for checking out Kattack - remember that today's first races in the 105, CS 42, M32 M30 and F40 classes will be free for all of you to watch, while the M30 will be free the entire week. If you enjoy it, pony up.

Mer's just putting the finishing touches on some pics, coming your way. When we hit the shore, we'll put another gallery up with a lot more shots.

Here's the Melges 24 Mark Rounding Action we promised~

and

And Were are OUtta Here ~

Check back Tomorrow ~

SA Party Tonight on top of the Bull and Whistle , We'll try and sneak some pics and maybe some video.

Be Sure and see all the Kattack results

According to Premiere - L'Outrage broke their mast.

Seems like they are giving more information that we get here.

Then go to that site and stop bitch, everyone of your post you sound like a winey bitch.

Freak - I'm going to track down Robert G and tell him you say hello. I'm sure he'll do a short interview with me about the Glove.

Try to have a chat with Colm Barrington, known locally as a VROD - Very Rich Owner Driver - and a truly nice lad.

Video Uploading now ~

Great chit man.............. almost as good as being there......... naw nothings that good........ wanna job swap?

Archived