tight_jeans.gif

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Notte siurre.............                                 

No not those bathroom shots (as nice as they are).   Different chick and it was a video. Its was up in GA a while back but I can't find it now.

Wow, where has this thread been all my life?   The only thing that could improve on this threa is the video that was posted about a year ago of the chick stripping in the bathroom and then having a

Posted Images

Maybe THIS will load f a s t e r .

Holy crap, just realized as I watched this clip, our perfect body is not so perfect. Watch the video and you'll notice that Shay's left tit is significantly smaller than the right tit. My desire for this thread just shriveled like the male anatomy in cold water..........

Holy crap, just realized as I watched this clip, our perfect body is not so perfect. Watch the video and you'll notice that Shay's left tit is significantly smaller than the right tit. My desire for this thread just shriveled like the male anatomy in cold water..........

You know that in reality most breasts are NOT the exact same size...

That comment would imply why you are unable to find said manhood...it didn't shrivel...it's just embarrassed for you.

Dude - if that is all it takes for you to shrivel, I truly feel sorry for you.

Whaaaaat?

I like variety.

Sorry about the shriveled unit, but the moniker might have some truth to it.

Dude - if that is all it takes for you to shrivel, I truly feel sorry for you.

I guess what I was trying to say is, I'd looked at this chick as perfection, even a small mar on the perfect body somehow diminishes the total effect.

More pics of hot chicks please...

That is not the point of this thread newbie.

The point of this thread is to ogle the two or three mesmerizing clips of Shay.... that, and never let this thread slip to page 2.

So fuck off and welcome to SA. :ph34r:

I refuse to be involved in the puerile attempts at keeping this pathetic thread on the front page of this Forum.

Why is everyone so intent on perpetuating this pathetic thread - I can't see the point.

:P