Carlisms

roundthebuoys

So I'm driving along PCH last night and The Band's cover of (When I Paint my) Masterpiece shuffles on to the iPod. I'm thinking, that's it! the Catamoron is done, he's painted his masterpiece with the endless repetitive soly/new nazi/blame/bush/lied died post that, to him, responds to any and all posts on PA. There's nothing left for him to add to the conversation so he he just cuts and pastes that along with whatever YouTube video he's already looking at.

So, in recognition of the Bard of not-so-Brighton having painted his final masterpiece, I give you two of my all time favorites from the past.

If you are too young for the Last Waltz, substitute Green Day's "Good Riddance (Time of your life)"

When someone mistaked Carl's post about Ireland to be about Iceland, Carly didn't care and decided to run with a fiscal comparison of the two simply because they share all but one letter in their names:

noted Iceland and used Ireland which uses a partial flat tax system on corperations and progressive income based % tax on individuals beginning with 20% which I would favor but lesser amounts to start and higher .

The variations on the flat tax concept can be structured in a variety of ways and are adaptable to our changing needs , another reason to implement one .

Both Iceland and Ireland are comperable in population and total economy to just one of our moderate states and neither are really the ideal base model for us but just example models to draw from .

On masterbation:

thats about all of what we do here .

In Mi which is shaped like a mitten or hand its called -

having a hot date with Ms Mich. --

another local expression

So I'm driving along PCH last night and The Band's cover of (When I Paint my) Masterpiece shuffles on to the iPod. I'm thinking, that's it! the Catamoron is done, he's painted his masterpiece with the endless repetitive soly/new nazi/blame/bush/lied died post that, to him, responds to any and all posts on PA. There's nothing left for him to add to the conversation so he he just cuts and pastes that along with whatever YouTube video he's already looking at.

So, in recognition of the Bard of not-so-Brighton having painted his final masterpiece, I give you two of my all time favorites from the past.

If you are too young for the Last Waltz, substitute Green Day's "Good Riddance (Time of your life)"

When someone mistaked Carl's post about Ireland to be about Iceland, Carly didn't care and decided to run with a fiscal comparison of the two simply because they share all but one letter in their names:

On masterbation:

The miss MI was something we laughed about in Jr High school --I posted it specifically to appeal to your sence of humor .

Identity politics like jokes seems to have taken hold, so to speak .

The other comment from years ago was on Irelands flat tax system and its benifits . It went from one of the worst economies in EU to one of the best .

Someone else brought up Icelands tax system.

it is a bit disturbing that someone would save my posts from years ago on taxes etc . weird really . Should I be flattered or just weirded out by another that seems obcessed ?

I understand that you are upset about Barry flopping and accepting Bush policy on Iraq Afghanistan Iran and foriegn policy in general . This post and thread won't help --or hope or change anything .

The hate bush mentality on this hate bush rant site was all some had it seems to vent their hysterical irrational party line accusations and confused anger.

The Move on bush is hitler mentality and contest was common among many here --it seems the hysteria has subsided somewhat finally .

The silly continuation of your habitual out of context attacks now over Barry bush common policy are worse than your self rightious attacks over those base disagreements on whether to eliminate an odious dictator and mass murdered in a nation where we had been engaged militarily since he invaded Kuwait . The senate and congress voted --those in favor included Kerry Edwards Hillary and many more --Barry was in ILL state legislature in 2002 --so when he says he opposed it it was from there .

I,ve cited humanitarian reasons and reminded you that Colin Powell brought 17 or 23 writs before the UN as reason to end Hussein 's rule by abject fear and terror---you generally responded with self rightious charges smacking of moral superiority and personal attack as you are now .

Try making your case for Barry on domestic issues on this political board and

give it rest --please

it is a bit disturbing that someone would save my posts from years ago on taxes etc . weird really . Should I be flattered or just weirded out by another that seems obcessed ?

Uh. Carly, the search function is very easy to use. It isn't necessary for an individual to 'save' posts.

Uh. Carly, the search function is very easy to use. It isn't necessary for an individual to 'save' posts.

Dude, you remembered it. That's saving it in your brain, right? You are "obcessed".

Dude, you remembered it. That's saving it in your brain, right? You are "obcessed".

I know the feeling. I've got somebody still "obscessed" about an "outing" post I made over 3 fucking years ago.

Ben

Be careful what you Kidz wish for...if he bails, who are you gonna turn your e-arrows on?..........

Not to worry.

Catamoron is an attention whore and a masochist; a 'born loser' combination that guarantees years of entertainment on this forum.

I've never posted anything that got Carly "obcessed." hold that thought, there's a new Nazi at my door.

Probably Moveon.org. I've heard you support their cause. I've heard that a lot. I have heard it repeatedly for the last 3 years, over and over again, with mind numbing repetition.

Ben

Probably Moveon.org. I've heard you support their cause. I've heard that a lot. I have heard it repeatedly for the last 3 years, over and over again, with mind numbing repetition.

Ben

I wouldn't call it an "obcession," because it only happened once, but he called you a "cunt faced cock sucking ass" once. I found that to be the source of great vicarious entertainment.

The miss MI......Barry flopping........hate bush mentality..... on this hate bush...........hysterical irrational party line accusations...The Move on... bush is hitler mentality......among many here......... over those base disagreements.........smacking of moral superiority and personal attack....... give it rest --please

Oh the streets of Rome

are filled with rubble

Ancient footprints are everywhere

You could almost think that you're seein' double

On a cold, dark night on the Spanish Stairs.

Got to hurry on back to my hotel room,

Where I've got me a date with Botticelli's niece.

She promised that she'd be right there with me

When I paint (Bobby-When I paint!), (Jerry-When I paint!)........my masterpiece.

I wouldn't call it an "obcession," because it only happened once, but he called you a "cunt faced cock sucking ass" once. I found that to be the source of great vicarious entertainment.

I get the sense that you are laughing and laughing here.

Ben

I prefer the Garcia Band version. John Kahn was an amazing bass player.

The lyrics I quoted were from a pre-1977 East Coast JGB show where Bobby opened with Kingfish. Bobby sat in for two encores, including Masterpiece, while a young man in flannel gazed up from the third row with low slung bloodshot eyes and an all knowing grin, as a steady rain fell on the negro streets at dusk..

The lyrics I quoted were from a pre-1977 East Coast JGB show where Bobby opened with Kingfish. Bobby sat in for two encores, including Masterpiece, while a young man in flannel gazed up from the third row with low slung bloodshot eyes and an all knowing grin, as a steady rain fell on the negro streets at dusk..

I don't think of Band versions of Dylan songs as covers. They sound to me like what he must have had in mind and, of course, he's on so many of them.

Archived