Rolex Regatta St. Thomas

Bedford

I just booked my ticket. Three weeks in the VI's! I'm staying for BVI Spring Regatta as well this year. Anyone else?

Last year, my camera got switched with someone else's at a restaurant. Someone left an identical camera to mine on the table and it seems this really hot girl knew how to please her boyfriend. They made a ten-minute movie documenting their affection. Out of respect, I haven't posted the vid. I may post a pic of the girl so that she can find me and thank me in person for respecting her privacy. Hmmm, I wonder how she could thank me...

Though I have witnessed said video, (hot indeed) I think the proper thing would be to post it to the masses. It believe it to be your civic duty, the 'good samaritan' thing to do. ;)

I think you will find a couple of YHZ locals bumming around this year. Have fun!

Though I have witnessed said video, (hot indeed) I think the proper thing would be to post it to the masses. It believe it to be your civic duty, the 'good samaritan' thing to do. ;)

I think you will find a couple of YHZ locals bumming around this year. Have fun!

Maybe I'll post a still or two. You know, in the interest of my civic duty and all. No other Anarchists doing Rolex, St Thomas this year?

Maybe I'll post a still or two. You know, in the interest of my civic duty and all. No other Anarchists doing Rolex, St Thomas this year?

I'm doing Heineken in St Maarten next month--the owner has invited me to do the Rolex and BVIs--I'm seriously thinking about it. My problem is getting time out of my office......hmmmm.

I'm doing Heineken in St Maarten next month--the owner has invited me to do the Rolex and BVIs--I'm seriously thinking about it. My problem is getting time out of my office......hmmmm.

enjoy....

\

Thanks Jeff

So who is in for all 3 Heineken, Rolex, and BVI Spring??? Hopefully I am doing all 3.

I'm tryin'

What are you sailing on? Not sure I will make any of them this year.

Ryan--your not going this year???

OK that does it I'm OUT!!!

Tho' certain Aussie sailors may dispute whether I'm technically an Anarchist, I'll be doing both STT Rolex and BVI; not sure about Heineken yet. Also doing CORT series (STX-Culebra-BVI).

(It helps to be in the employ of sailors who think time off for regattas is a perfectly reasonable request.)

Should be fun.

Cheers, all.

So who is in for all 3 Heineken, Rolex, and BVI Spring??? Hopefully I am doing all 3.

I'm tryin'

I know Jimbo's wont be the same without me but I am sure you and the bowchick with the big tits will have just as much fun. Do a cannonball in the pool for me

I just booked my ticket. Three weeks in the VI's! I'm staying for BVI Spring Regatta as well this year. Anyone else?

Last year, my camera got switched with someone else's at a restaurant. Someone left an identical camera to mine on the table and it seems this really hot girl knew how to please her boyfriend. They made a ten-minute movie documenting their affection. Out of respect, I haven't posted the vid. I may post a pic of the girl so that she can find me and thank me in person for respecting her privacy. Hmmm, I wonder how she could thank me...

Ok, isn't it a rule that you can't talk about it without posting it?

I'm tryin'

I know Jimbo's wont be the same without me but I am sure you and the bowchick with the big tits will have just as much fun. Do a cannonball in the pool for me

Are you refering to me?

I'm tryin'

Yes indeed. I didn't get to see them at KW this year because you weren't drunk enough to take your top off. It would of been a site to see on wednesday for topless bull riding.

Are you refering to me?

What respect??? Post the vid or it didn't happen.

I'm tryin'

Are you refering to me?

Don't worry Angela--he has no respect---You will always be "Bow Princess" to me

I'm with T-22, civic duty and all! (She is pretty hot!)

I'm tryin'

Are you refering to me?

Don't worry Angela--he has no respect---You will always be "Bow Princess" to me

I noticed that he lacks even the most basic concept of respect, but what else can be expected from a neanderthal.

As for Bow Princess, :D You know I like that one

I noticed that he lacks even the most basic concept of respect, but what else can be expected from a neanderthal.

Are you doing foredeck nekkid again this year?

I hope somebody takes pics, I can't make it down cuz I gotta get my knee fixed.

aww thats a bummer that you got to get your knee fixed.

I don't know if I am even doing foredeck, neverless nekkid

aww thats a bummer that you got to get your knee fixed.

I don't know if I am even doing foredeck, neverless nekkid

He bailed this year--I will have to go it alone. Will I see you there?

I'll give you this much. The star of the vid is the one on the right. Anyone recognize her?

Now you really need to post the video somewhere.

You also just sealed my decision to go to Rolex.

Oh wait, the girlfriend is coming.

Oh wait, threesome. :P

I'll give you this much. The star of the vid is the one on the right. Anyone recognize her?

OK, say I was to run into her and I recognized her. And I told her that the video had been erased and she didn't have to worry about the entire world seeing it. She'd probably be very appreciative. She'd ask how she could thank me. And I'd say,"You know all that stuff you did in the video? Yea, that would be nice." This chick has some amazing technique.

OK, say I was to run into her and I recognized her. And I told her that the video had been erased and she didn't have to worry about the entire world seeing it. She'd probably be very appreciative. She'd ask how she could thank me. And I'd say,"You know all that stuff you did in the video? Yea, that would be nice." This chick has some amazing technique.

You know in your heart that is NEVER going to happen. Post the damn vid!!!

If I posted it here, I get booted.

If I posted it here, I get booted.

It's that good??

Send me a PM--be a pal!!

Pitman

"Yes baby, no one in the entire world saw it.........except for Rob and Mike, but they're in prison, or Canada or something..."

:rolleyes:

Good luck racing, should be a blast!

Fuck.... give that chick a cheeseburger.

DG

if she wants to call it a cheeseburger..... i'm ok with that

Shit give her a couple of rum drinks to wash the burger down too. Nothing like a little liquid encouragement.

• 1 month later...
My boat cancelled.

Guessing the whole "lack of rig" thing makes it tough.

I would be careful before I invited footlong

the last 2 boats he was on:

1.) lost the rig

2.) sunk

My boat cancelled.

1.) lost the rig

2.) sunk

No drinks were spilled.

My boat cancelled.

1.) lost the rig

2.) sunk

No drinks were spilled.

Well then--thank heaven for that!!

Archived