This is not good.

flaps15

It will be interesting to see how the Taliban deals with this situation. One can only wonder how a soldier just happens to leave a compound, in a war zone, without the accompaniment of some of his fellow soldiers.

Link

It will be interesting to see how the Taliban deals with this situation. One can only wonder how a soldier just happens to leave a compound, in a war zone, without the accompaniment of some of his fellow soldiers.

Link

well the most likely scenario is that the stupid fucker was trying to get laid or high.....there are obviously standing orders regarding such stupidity as wandering off solo, and now this guy is gonna pay the price for ignoring them....

there will of course be the obligatory demand for all troops to leave afghani territory, followed by the requisite be-heading...remind me again why we give a flying fuck about these 4th world shit holes like afghanistan and pakistan???

Link

well the most likely scenario is that the stupid fucker was trying to get laid or high.....there are obviously standing orders regarding such stupidity as wandering off solo, and now this guy is gonna pay the price for ignoring them....

there will of course be the obligatory demand for all troops to leave afghani territory, followed by the requisite be-heading...remind me again why we give a flying fuck about these 4th world shit holes like afghanistan and pakistan???

Well, we don't REALLY give a shit about them. We only give a shit when they leave their backyard and fuck with us. IN Afghanistan's case - we don't want to make the same mistake we made in the late 80's when we abandoned them after using them to defeat the Soviets and they became a hotbed of terrorism and islamic fundie-ism. IN Pakistan's case, the same thing applies - once we were done with them after using pakishitistan to help defeat the Sov's - we let them fester and breed even worse islamic fundies. And then they had to go out and develop a nuke on top of that and we really don't want them and India lobbing missiles at each other.

Unfortunately, as the world has gotten smaller - these shithole countries end up affecting us when in the past they were of no consequence.

Link

well the most likely scenario is that the stupid fucker was trying to get laid or high.....

remind me again why we give a flying fuck about these 4th world shit holes like afghanistan and pakistan???

He is 18- 22 years of age it is understandable

To the second part- because they have oil and they have learned to fly planes

Link

well the most likely scenario is that the stupid fucker was trying to get laid or high.....

remind me again why we give a flying fuck about these 4th world shit holes like afghanistan and pakistan???

Truly, the depths of your ignorance have yet to be properly plumbed.

Link

Damn, you beat me to it.

• 3 weeks later...

Link

Looks like you called it ex-racer:

"On July 2, two U.S. officials told the AP the soldier had "just walked off" his base with three Afghans after his shift. The officials spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak on the record."- My Way News

cite

Holy Crap!! Ralphies even calling for military strikes on US Media outlets

Rejecting the god of their fathers, the neo-pagans who dominate the media serve as lackeys at the terrorists’ bloody altar.

The guy is mentally unbalanced - no wonder those on the right admire him........

http://crooksandliars.com/david-neiwert/an...idea-eventually

Archived