Anyone know why Government Motors or Chrysler

flaps15

how about the Iraqi government lobbying the US government to get more US dollars and using US government dollars to do the lobbying.

think there is a problem here

how about the Iraqi government lobbying the US government to get more US dollars and using US government dollars to do the lobbying.

think there is a problem here

Just a new green version of "recycling"

You hate GM, we get it. How about the fact that auto lobbying money is down and bank is up? What's up with that? It's in your original link.

The financial fiasco has/is impacting us all to a much greater degree than the auto.

You hate GM, we get it. How about the fact that auto lobbying money is down and bank is up? What's up with that? It's in your original link.

The financial fiasco has/is impacting us all to a much greater degree than the auto.

I think the bigger problem is the institutionalized corruption. Do you not see a problem with GM (or any other company or country) getting money from Washington and then using that same money to lobby politicians to get more money?

My, my.... I'm just sharing some information about questions in a company that we all own, by a certain representative that I happen to disagree with. Please explain to me why a company that which you and I are co-owners, needs to lobby in any capacity? Did Czar Rattner miss something during his reign? FYI, I don't hate GM, I do think they are a business dinosaur that should have gone out of business years ago. Just my opinion. Funny, that seems to bug you... Try to keep this in perspective, I didn't write either of the articles and they both come from sources that are well regarded. Maybe we should watch and see what happens, unless you have some insight as to those particular questions.

My, my.... I'm just sharing some information about questions in a company that we all own, by a certain representative that I happen to disagree with. Please explain to me why a company that which you and I are co-owners, needs to lobby in any capacity? Did Czar Rattner miss something during his reign? FYI, I don't hate GM, I do think they are a business dinosaur that should have gone out of business years ago. Just my opinion. Funny, that seems to bug you... Try to keep this in perspective, I didn't write either of the articles and they both come from sources that are well regarded. Maybe we should watch and see what happens, unless you have some insight as to those particular questions.

And I pointed out that banks increased their lobbying dollars while GM/Chrysler dropped theirs a third. I share your opinion of GM and during good times would not have minded if it was broken up or whatever. Saving it was no different than preventing the collapse of Wall Street. That you don't get that doesn't bug me nor surprise me.

And once again - no comment on the financial sector? Increased lobbying? Our money?

And I pointed out that banks increased their lobbying dollars while GM/Chrysler dropped theirs a third. I share your opinion of GM and during good times would not have minded if it was broken up or whatever. Saving it was no different than preventing the collapse of Wall Street. That you don't get that doesn't bug me nor surprise me.

And once again - no comment on the financial sector? Increased lobbying? Our money?

OK, point taken, maybe I should have weighed them on an equal basis. I'll stand corrected.

Archived