Downloaded the book the other day

flaps15

Hope to finish on the flight home tomorrow. #1 at Borders and Amazon, great interview, Check it out.

you read malkin how fucking funny - bet you have a collection of coulter and beck as well :(

If I was a betting person, the only thing in my collection would be your mis-informed wager. It seems judging books by their cover, is yet another of your esteemed virtues.

Hope to finish on the flight home tomorrow. #1 at Borders and Amazon, great interview, Check it out.

you read malkin how fucking funny - bet you have a collection of coulter and beck as well :(

I bet you have Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. You've been trying to emulate them for most of your life. Too bad cops in Key West in the 21st century aren't as easy going as cops in Las Vegas back in 68.

Hey, you can't get insightful, thought provoking analysis like this

just anywhere......

"Joe Biden just showed up out of nowhere apparently uninvited like the unemployed brother-in-law living in your basement who you hope doesn’t wake up when you’re having friends over for cocktails who stumbles up the stairs in his underwear, sneezes on the hor d’oeuvres, scratches his butt and pees in the sink. Okay, maybe not, but that’s how it appeared to me.

Michelle is the William F Buckley of her era. People take her

very seriously. People only criticize her who hate Asians. She

reminds people of that constantly too.

just anywhere......

"Joe Biden just showed up out of nowhere apparently uninvited like the unemployed brother-in-law living in your basement who you hope doesn’t wake up when you’re having friends over for cocktails who stumbles up the stairs in his underwear, sneezes on the hor d’oeuvres, scratches his butt and pees in the sink. Okay, maybe not, but that’s how it appeared to me.

:lol: Ah yes, demonstrating once again that Liberal sense of humor by using my quote from another totally different post and a totally different context. By the by, comparing her to WFB explains how limited in scope your knowledge of Buckley is. Not even close, maybe more in line with Christopher. As for me, if her facts are not disputed and/or proven false, and that I'm sure is yet to come, people should take her seriously, just like anybody else. She also takes criticism very well. Read the book then get back to me...... or not.

just anywhere......

:lol: Ah yes, demonstrating once again that Liberal sense of humor by using my quote from another totally different post and a totally different context. By the by, comparing her to WFB explains how limited in scope your knowledge of Buckley is. Not even close, maybe more in line with Christopher. As for me, if her facts are not disputed and/or proven false, and that I'm sure is yet to come, people should take her seriously, just like anybody else. She also takes criticism very well. Read the book then get back to me...... or not.

She's been proven to be a liar over and over again. I doubt that you find that mentioned on her website or any of your books, which is probably why you're unaware of it.

Here's a start for you.

http://mediamatters.org/research/200408230002

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_...aring_paul.html

http://www.reason.com/news/show/36412.html

http://crooksandliars.com/john-amato/miche...us-claim-gets-s

No one, absolutely no one, should take this nutball seriously.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure the comparison to WFB was meant to be sarcastic. Maybe you should have your gullibility meter checked before you end up like Carly.

just anywhere......

Don't be so humorless....

You really don't have to wallow in the ad-hominem and guilt by

association trailer park world of Malkin. You are smarter than that.

There are many much more intelligent and honest voices from the right

to spend your time with. They may not always pander to your

fears though.

I shit you not. I saw Michele Malkin at a McDonalds in Castle Rock, CO on the morning of July 24th eating a bacon egg and cheese McBiscuit and blogging on her laptop. Kinda cute, but with her buck teeth, she could eat an apple through a tennis racket.

I shit you not. I saw Michele Malkin at a McDonalds in Castle Rock, CO on the morning of July 24th eating a bacon egg and cheese McBiscuit and blogging on her laptop. Kinda cute, but with her buck teeth, she could eat an apple through a tennis racket.

Well then, that certaintly ought to show everyone that she's not worth listening to. A McBisquit you say? Wow, definitely a dumb dumb dumb bitch..........

Well then, that certaintly ought to show everyone that she's not worth listening to. A McBisquit you say? Wow, definitely a dumb dumb dumb bitch..........

Did I mention I was ordering the exact same thing! So either Malkin and I share the same intelligence, at least on breakfast food, or it is entirely irrelevant.

Did I mention I was ordering the exact same thing! So either Malkin and I share the same intelligence, at least on breakfast food, or it is entirely irrelevant.

How's bouts' you and me meet up and we'll see if we can make her our own little McMalkin Love Biscuit?

I'll bring the butter...........

How's bouts' you and me meet up and we'll see if we can make her our own little McMalkin Love Biscuit?

With her buck teeth, I get dibs on which end of the biscuit is mine.

With her buck teeth, I get dibs on which end of the biscuit is mine.

Fricken cheese eater. But I'll take my chances with the grater end----I can always buy another twinkie.....................

Archived