Way to quash the entrepreneurial spirit Kalifornia.....

flaps15

Personally I think we need more government and greater regulation. I mean these little punks are robbing us all blind by not getting the required permits and paying their fare share of the tax burden. Enough is enough already and I for one am glad someone in local government had the gonads to stand up to these little gangsters. But what is really needed here is to nationalize these independent lemonade stands and run them in a single payer scheme. I mean the audacity of these people to charge $2 for a 32 oz. cup of lemonade!

Yup.

It must have been all that government interference during the presidency of your two heros, raygun and shrub, that prevented your rigging and sail material manufacturing business to succeed; of course, it had nothing to do with the price and quality of your product.

Interesting failure of the management of the city of Visalia. The fact that the bylaw officer, and I assume it was a bylaw, does not have the authority to do a no-blood, no-foul judgement on the situation says to me that there are too many levels of authority in their government structure or there is no clearly defined policy regarding the by-law. I would assume also that the by-law officer is trained and competent. I in no way blame the by-law officer, but his boss needs a bit of a kick. Perhaps there are other government processes that need the same sort of review.

Personally I think we need more government and greater regulation. I mean these little punks are robbing us all blind by not getting the required permits and paying their fare share of the tax burden. Enough is enough already and I for one am glad someone in local government had the gonads to stand up to these little gangsters. But what is really needed here is to nationalize these independent lemonade stands and run them in a single payer scheme. I mean the audacity of these people to charge $2 for a 32 oz. cup of lemonade!

the state is the servant of big capital. the sole proprietor business poses a real threat to the global conglomerates and must be prvented from encroaching on important market territories. If just anyone can produce lomonade, the Coca-Cola company's Lemonade subsidiery could topple, bringing down all soft drinks , in fact all food and consumer product industials, and cause a lapse in dividends, and global recession.

Let's see - the outrage is over a lemonade stand closed because it was at a dangerous intersection. Some people just insist on trying to make lemons out of lemonade.

And then paint an entire state with it.

Yup.

It must have been all that government interference during the presidency of your two heros, raygun and shrub, that prevented your rigging and sail material manufacturing business to succeed; of course, it had nothing to do with the price and quality of your product.

Of course if you had a clue what you were talking about you might know that UKM failed some 7+ months after I left.

You mean, after you were fired?

If you had a clue you would also understand that we didn't set the retail price of the sails, the individual lofts did that. If you had a clue you would understand that the price point of the skins we manufactured was less than that of D4. If you had a clue you would understand that out of the 1100 sails we made, in the 3 1/2 years we were in production, that on average they lasted just over 3 seasons which was slightly longer than average.

Bullshit! Even you admitted having to replace ~50 sails the first year due to failure.

You were producing a substandard product, period. Comparing the shit that you made to D4 is a joke.

I have been a loyal UK Customer for years and I never purchased an ULTRA sail because I knew they sucked.

As for the rigging business, clearly you don't have a clue.

That's why you are still at it, because it has been so successful?

If it wasn't for your wife's job you'd be on welfare.

Most predictible and typical of you to slink over to PA to continue this you full on fat pussy bitch.

I do not discriminate which forum I do it on, when it comes to esposing your lies.

Everyone is laughing at you georgie....everyone. Just remember that.

Uhhhhhh, you got me; that really hurts. LOL!

Just keep repeating it endlessly so that you can feel good about yourself, loser.

Interesting failure of the management of the city of Visalia. The fact that the bylaw officer, and I assume it was a bylaw, does not have the authority to do a no-blood, no-foul judgement on the situation says to me that there are too many levels of authority in their government structure or there is no clearly defined policy regarding the by-law. I would assume also that the by-law officer is trained and competent. I in no way blame the by-law officer, but his boss needs a bit of a kick. Perhaps there are other government processes that need the same sort of review.

Give it a week of continued bad press, and in Visalia it will be round the clock bad press, and all the city officials will be lining up to drink lemon aid. Kryst it is what 105 in Visalia these days?

Shouldn't they be more worried about the meth labs in Lindsey and Porterville?

Yup.

Of course if you had a clue what you were talking about you might know that UKM failed some 7+ months after I left.

You mean, after you were fired?

If you had a clue you would also understand that we didn't set the retail price of the sails, the individual lofts did that. If you had a clue you would understand that the price point of the skins we manufactured was less than that of D4. If you had a clue you would understand that out of the 1100 sails we made, in the 3 1/2 years we were in production, that on average they lasted just over 3 seasons which was slightly longer than average.

Bullshit! Even you admitted having to replace ~50 sails the first year due to failure.

You were producing a substandard product, period. Comparing the shit that you made to D4 is a joke.

I have been a loyal UK Customer for years and I never purchased an ULTRA sail because I knew they sucked.

As for the rigging business, clearly you don't have a clue.

That's why you are still at it, because it has been so successful?

If it wasn't for your wife's job you'd be on welfare.

Most predictible and typical of you to slink over to PA to continue this you full on fat pussy bitch.

I do not discriminate which forum I do it on, when it comes to esposing your lies.

Everyone is laughing at you georgie....everyone. Just remember that.

Uhhhhhh, you got me; that really hurts. LOL!

Just keep repeating it endlessly so that you can feel good about yourself, loser.

Fired? News to me. I left after five years because the new principle owner and I couldn't come to terms for my continuing employment. I could see the writting on the wall and got while the getting was good. So before you go spewing absolute crap, maybe you should get your facts straight....oh wait, then you would have squat to say.

The fact is that you were terminated. Period.

Yeah we did replace 50 sails that had 3k carbon in them. We did this before the majority of them had any issues. In retrospect we shouldn't have done that as a fair number lived a full 3 seasons or more. In total georgie, I think we warrantied around 75 sails all tolled out of around 1100 manufactured. In reality only about half that number actually failed due to manufacturing issues. I'll let you do the math on that as a percentage of warenty replacements. Tell you what, why don't you make use of yourself and find out what Q or N or D's failure rate was in their first five years of manufacturing membrane and get back to us with some hard numbers.

Nice try to weasel out by comparing apples to oranges, but this is about your production quality of ULTRA which sucked.

As for you never owning an Ultra, why do you insist on perpetrating this lie? I wonder if your order is still on the server? Might just have to see if I can remember the password. Anyhow we both know you had an experimental jib built for your J105 that utilized glass fiber (rather than aramid or carbon which were prohibited by class rules).

No, it is you who alleged that I purchased an ULTRA jib way back when. From day one I have denied it, simply because it was not true.

You had penty of opportunities to refute my denial with facts, such as an order invoice, but you have not done so.

You could simply call up UK in Chicago and ask Jim, Pat, or Mike whether or not I ever ordered an ULTRA jib: so why don't you do that.

I have been LMAO ever since about how ignorant you are to spew such bullshit.

We both know that this sail is how you worked out my identity to out me here at SA back in the old days by sending me an e-mail of concern about the sail.

Yet another one of your many unsubstantiated allegations that you claimed to be able to prove but never did.

I've challenged you to post that alleged email on numerous occasions, so why haven't you; because it is obvious that it never existed.

I get why you lie about this because of how it makes you look like the piece of shit you are, but hey, I thought you were proud of being a piece of shit.

There is no reason for anyone to lie when it comes to figuring out who you are, since it is you who identified yourself in so many of your own posts.

I am .... and I work for UK Manufacturing.

How many .... work for UK Manufacturing? One, two, or more?

And I have given more then enough clues to who I am and what I do for anyone who gives a shit to figure it out.

And then you whine and moan when they do ?

Point taken JoeO, but I am not really whining, more like a cross between extracting vengence and shinning light on the dear boy.

It is obvious that you neglected to pay attention to the sermon: "Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord."

And georgie, we both know you slink back into here to spew your vile BS because the rules are a bit more relaxed. Such a pussy you are.

Hey, attention whore; I bust your gapping cunt on every forum, WITHIN THE RULES, because your lies have caught up with you.

We all laugh at you georgie....especially the part when you use colored fonts and call others losers. Too funny.

Uhhhhh, you got me; that really hurts. LOL.

Is it true that your application for employment at the neighborhood lemonade stand, owned by a couple of grammar school kids, has been rejected because you lied. LMAO.

A.G./J_T and all your sock puppets.

It's obvious that, although you still have plenty of venom, you are running out of steam.

Since eagle flies on Friday, you better save enough energy for the trip to the unemployment office to get your dole.

If it wasn't for your wife's job you would be on welfare, you pathetic loser.

Perhaps you could borrow money from your rock 'n roll father-in-law to pay the dock fee at the flotsam and jetsam harbor that your barge home is tied up.

You really are clueless.

Speaking of the FIL, wife and I are listening to the radio this morning while enjoying bagels and tea sitting out in the cockpit. For more than an hour they were playing music from Bowie, Lou Reed, George Harrison, T-Rex, Donovan, Cat Stevens, Paul McCartney, Harry Nilsson etc. etc. So I turn to my bride and say, "Your Dad die or something?" She laughed and said if he had, her Mum didn't mentioned it when they chatted on the phone this morning. Too funny huh georgie?

It's hilarious how much you cling to the past, you loser.

Tonight you'll probably be watching your former model and actress wife in QUDROPHENIA which was released >35 years ago.

I can't imagine dwelling on the memories of models and actresses that I boinked in 1973, given the reality of what they look like today.

Watched a special on Neil Young yesterday where he ripped your hero shrub another asshole last year with his song Let’s Impeach The President.

Jezus....talk about government running a muck. She shoulda' tried to bribe the guy. Of course, maybe now she can apply for unemployment benefits...... wow.

This is a thorny problem in government. How do we give the field inspector enough discretionary authority that he can choose not to apply the law to a lemonade stand, while not encouraging him to abuse that authority by taking bribes or giving his friends' businesses a pass. It's not at all obvious to me what the right answer is.

You really are clueless.

Speaking of the FIL, wife and I are listening to the radio this morning while enjoying bagels and tea sitting out in the cockpit. For more than an hour they were playing music from Bowie, Lou Reed, George Harrison, T-Rex, Donovan, Cat Stevens, Paul McCartney, Harry Nilsson etc. etc. So I turn to my bride and say, "Your Dad die or something?" She laughed and said if he had, her Mum didn't mentioned it when they chatted on the phone this morning. Too funny huh georgie?

It's hilarious how much you cling to the past, you loser.

Tonight you'll probably be watching your former model and actress wife in QUDROPHENIA which was released >35 years ago.

I can't imagine dwelling on the memories of models and actresses that I boinked in 1973, given the reality of what they look like today.

Watched a special on Neil Young yesterday where he ripped your hero shrub another asshole last year with his song Let’s Impeach The President.

Aside from the novelty of who the FIL is, he is simply Grandad to my Daughter. Although he does have some pretty funny stories from life on the road and on occasion introduces some of his friends to me. Did I mention hanging out with Chris Spedding when we were in England this past Spring?

Its just the "novelty" huh?

Is that why you bragged about him just like you bragged about the kings and queens, princes and princesses, prime ministers and ambassadors, in hundreds of your posts which you then deleted?

I see you ran away from the FT10 Steering thread ...

On your way back from the unemployment office, stop by an optometrist and spend some of that public dole on new bifocals, or maybe your MedicAid will pay for them.

Here is my post that you haven't answered yet:

Shouldn't you be getting some sleep, slacker; eagle flies on Friday.

Don't you have to get up early to shlep to the unemployment office for your dole?

It appears that the kids who own the neighborhood lemonade stand turned down your employment application because you lied.

... chirp ... chirp ... chirp ...

P.S. Shouldn't you be looking for a job since there is a time limit for slackers receiving unemployment dole?

Jezus....talk about government running a muck. She shoulda' tried to bribe the guy. Of course, maybe now she can apply for unemployment benefits...... wow.

This is a thorny problem in government. How do we give the field inspector enough discretionary authority that he can choose not to apply the law to a lemonade stand, while not encouraging him to abuse that authority by taking bribes or giving his friends' businesses a pass. It's not at all obvious to me what the right answer is.

How about this, during Field Inspector training class... Rule #3: Eight year old children with Lemonade Stands don't count. (your rule # may vary) (operative word is children) (Duh) (Fukin' Kalifornia) (Who pays people to remove tether ball signs?) (sounds like nepotism to me) (couldn't find a job for the brother-in-law) (back to rule #3)

How about this, during Field Inspector training class... Rule #3: Eight year old children with Lemonade Stands don't count. (your rule # may vary) (operative word is children) (Duh) (Fukin' Kalifornia) (Who pays people to remove tether ball signs?) (sounds like nepotism to me) (couldn't find a job for the brother-in-law) (back to rule #3)

Just heard a guy on the radio who took a piece of shit house in Glendale and made a work of art out of it. During the construction process he said he saw L.A. County employees from some Water Conservation bureau driving around his neighbor hood in these little 3 wheeled cars looking for people who were watering their lawns during the no-no days. Un-fuking-real............

Why would I need to go to the unemployment office? You make little sense...much of the time.

Really?

Haven't you been unemployed at any time since your job at UK Manufacturing was terminated ?

And I see you did slink back to the FT10 Steering thread after I goaded you....and on your best behavior too boot. Shame you can't keep that up for more than a day or two before you revert back to being SA's biggest fucktard.

If you had bothered to check facts prior to spewing lies, you would have seen that I was the one who was ccontinuously posting while it was you who was conspicuously absent.

Yeah georgie, a novelty, nothing more. I know you like to make more of all this then there is. Suits your agenda I guess (whatever that is)....odd as it all is going on what, 5 years now? Anyhow always good for a chuckle you are. So very predictable.

What is it that you are carrying on about; spit it out flannel boy.

And what exactly is it you think I have lied about? People I have been fortunate enough to meet while sailing? Having developed a membrane manufacturing process, set up the company and taken it into production? Who the FIL is? Winning the Bermuda Race?

Did you win the single handed Bermuda Race in your Hylas houseboat or your old waterlogged Laser?

Which one of these is a lie georgie hmmm? What is it you think I lie about Diogenes?

I have documented your dishonesty countless times in my posts; look them up.

Just remember, everybody is laughing at you georgie.

I'm pretty sure there may be few who know you personally that are laughing at you, flannel boy.

Do you want to do that in field inspector training class or in the legislation itself: everyone over 12 who operates a food business needs a license and a health inspection?

Why would legislation even have to be written for children of any age starting and running a business for a week or two? Government afraid losing tax revenue? The only way I can even visualize a problem is if a child business became in direct competition with an existing adult business/company and causing a loss of sales and employees to that company. Once again, just a little common sense.

Why would legislation even have to be written for children of any age starting and running a business for a week or two? Government afraid losing tax revenue? The only way I can even visualize a problem is if a child business became in direct competition with an existing adult business/company and causing a loss of sales and employees to that company. Once again, just a little common sense that left this once fine state about 2 decades ago.........

Archived