"There are zero security threats in RAK"

idontwan2know

For those who aren't aware, UAE authorities have uncovered a plot to blow up the new world's tallest building, the Burj Dubai. The terrorist ring accused of planning the attack was based in RAK and apparently acting with the support and/or direction of Iran.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3777251,00.html

Of particular importance from the bottom of the article:

"According to sources linked to the case, the Iranians have real foothold in the UAE, particularly in Ras al-Khaimah. Iran has cultivated close business relations with Crown Prince Saud bin Saqr al-Qasimi and his close associate, Lebanese Shiite businessman, Massad Khater.

According to these sources, this is not merely an innocent business relationship. Khater is a partner in a ceramics factory called Ras al-Khaimah Ceramics. This factory, the sources claim, directly aids Iran's weapons and missiles industry. The factory even has a branch in the Iranian city of Natanz, where parts for Iranian warheads are produced.

Khater is also one of the owners of the pharmaceutical company at which one of the detainees arrested for the Burj Dubai plot works."

Yeah...Larry is totally irrational for having concerns about security in RAK...

"There was and is NO security threat in this really, really, really stable part of the world run by duly elected transparent bodies. We would NEVER cover up any incident or lie to our beloved people. There are no terrorists ANYWHERE in this region."

post-698-1253102857.gif

OMG, now I understand - EB's real identity is .. Ernst (Stavro) Blofeld!!

It all fits: he's mass-producing the Ebola virus in that pharmaceutical facility in RAK, and in exchange for ceramic nozzles he'll have the Iranians kidnap LE at the weather mark. The ransom will be Oracle's super-secret SW, that allows diffusing real viruses over the Internet ..

Time for 007 to stop cavorting with the 14 year old local gal and spring into action :lol:

"There was and is NO security threat in this really, really, really stable part of the world run by duly elected transparent bodies. We would NEVER cover up any incident or lie to our beloved people. There are no terrorists ANYWHERE in this region."

Absolutely,, full of WMD's... deployed in 45 mins.. fucking grow up... how many hundreds of thousands dead... fucktard

For those who aren't aware, UAE authorities have uncovered a plot to blow up the new world's tallest building, the Burj Dubai. The terrorist ring accused of planning the attack was based in RAK and apparently acting with the support and/or direction of Iran.

Of particular importance from the bottom of the article:

"According to sources linked to the case, the Iranians have real foothold in the UAE, particularly in Ras al-Khaimah. Iran has cultivated close business relations with Crown Prince Saud bin Saqr al-Qasimi and his close associate, Lebanese Shiite businessman, Massad Khater.

According to these sources, this is not merely an innocent business relationship. Khater is a partner in a ceramics factory called Ras al-Khaimah Ceramics. This factory, the sources claim, directly aids Iran's weapons and missiles industry. The factory even has a branch in the Iranian city of Natanz, where parts for Iranian warheads are produced.

Khater is also one of the owners of the pharmaceutical company at which one of the detainees arrested for the Burj Dubai plot works."

Yeah...Larry is totally irrational for having concerns about security in RAK...

That's pretty wild.

Normally I don't put too much faith in the more hard line Israel-based accusations about terrorist plots and WMDs and such, but since this potentially involves bin Saqr al-Qasimi, Masaad and RAK so directly... Wow.

That ceramics factory referred to is right across the street from the potential AC village.

:blink:

That ceramics factory referred to is right across the street from the potential AC village.

I'm telling you, the AC affair is just a diabolical plot for luring LE there and put our entire civilization at EB's mercy!

Above all, he must not be allowed to go - better send a double, Sacha Baron Cohen will do nicely (and be more entertaining, as well)

I'm telling you, the AC affair is just a diabolical plot for luring LE there and put our entire civilization at EB's mercy!

Above all, he must not be allowed to go - better send a double, Sacha Baron Cohen will do nicely (and be more entertaining, as well)

Nobody is suggesting that, but c'mon.. That report suggests one very closely tied terrorist plot link to this venue, at least physically. You really think it is not noteworthy here? The alleged terrorist was working for Massaad right across the street! You can't miss this factory as you turn into Al Hamra, it's that close.

Nobody is suggesting that, but c'mon.. That report suggests one very closely tied terrorist plot link to this venue, at least physically. You really think it is not noteworthy here? The alleged terrorist was working for Massaad right across the street! You can't miss this factory as you turn into Al Hamra, it's that close.

if the israeli's are to be believed. these are the same people that still drop cluster bombs on their enemys even though they have been outlawed for years.

i would suggest it is a highly unreliable source

Using the same basis, the AC shouldn't ever be held again in the USA because there they didn't manage to arrest the terrorists before they flew planes into buildings. I personally feel safer ina country where there is a record of stopping attacks. And on thge same basis, I guess we cannot have the AC in Australia as they arrested a load of people for planning terror attacks, as they have in London. In Spain, we have seen terror attacks on yacht clubs.

I find it amazing that some of you think that if there was a terror attack on the AC in RAK, Alinghgi would come away totally unharmed. I bet that crazed jihad suicide bombers would really care about which boat was which and be careful to only hurt people from BOR........NOT! Yes, a boat with USA might be a bit more of a target than SUI, but the best time to attack probably isn't when it is capable of doing 30+ knots. If the BOR guys are in danger, so are the Alinghi ones. Maybe EB, BB and the rest of the team have a death wish. If pro cricketers refuse to tour in Pakistan because of the risks, do you really think that some of the Alinghi guys wouldn't have jumped ship by now, if they felt threatened?

Of course, it is the normal state of play for people in the US to be paranoid about the Middle east. They have weapons of mass destruction. It must be time to invade ;)

Using the same basis, the AC shouldn't ever be held again in the USA because there they didn't manage to arrest the terrorists before they flew planes into buildings. I personally feel safer ina country where there is a record of stopping attacks. And on thge same basis, I guess we cannot have the AC in Australia as they arrested a load of people for planning terror attacks, as they have in London. In Spain, we have seen terror attacks on yacht clubs.

I find it amazing that some of you think that if there was a terror attack on the AC in RAK, Alinghgi would come away totally unharmed. I bet that crazed jihad suicide bombers would really care about which boat was which and be careful to only hurt people from BOR........NOT! Yes, a boat with USA might be a bit more of a target than SUI, but the best time to attack probably isn't when it is capable of doing 30+ knots. If the BOR guys are in danger, so are the Alinghi ones. Maybe EB, BB and the rest of the team have a death wish. If pro cricketers refuse to tour in Pakistan because of the risks, do you really think that some of the Alinghi guys wouldn't have jumped ship by now, if they felt threatened?

Of course, it is the normal state of play for people in the US to be paranoid about the Middle east. They have weapons of mass destruction. It must be time to invade ;)

nice, who has the most weapons of mass destruction? the USA, who has proven in the past that they will unleash these weapons? the USA. i am really sick of the fucking hypocrits. if you don't like it then don't come here stay the fuck home and enjoy your fucked up country

Back to the thread, "There are zero security threats in RAK" - here's a somewhat interesting factoid that shows high on a Google search using related terms:

Marwan al-Shehhi

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Marwan al-Shehhi

Born Marwan al-Shehhi (in Arabic: مروان الشحي)

May 9, 1978(1978-05-09)

Ras al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates

Died September 11, 2001 (aged 23)

Manhattan, New York United States

A University student, Marwan Yousef al-Shehhi (Arabic: مروان الشحي‎, also transliterated Alshehhi[1]) (May 9, 1978 – September 11, 2001) was named by the FBI as the suicide pilot aboard United Airlines Flight 175 which crashed into the second World Trade Center tower on September 11, 2001. He trained at the Huffman Aviation pilot school with Mohammed Atta. At 23 years of age, he was the youngest of the four pilots.

Contents

[hide]

[edit] History

Al-Shehhi was born in Ras al-Khaimah, in the United Arab Emirates, to a Muslim cleric. He was described as a quiet and devout Muslim.

contd

Normally I don't put too much faith in the more hard line Israel-based accusations about terrorist plots and WMDs and such, but since this potentially involves bin Saqr al-Qasimi, Masaad and RAK so directly... Wow.

What you realy mean is:

"Normally I don't put any faith in the more hard line Israel-based accusations about terrorist plots and WMDs and such. In this case, I will, because it involves bin Masaad and I must not lose the opportunity to earn brownie points by winding this up into a character assasination of someone connected with Ernesto Bertarelli. On top of that, it was first posted by IDW2K, who is a proven recipient of BOR info, so I might even get extra brownie points if I do a good wind up job."

I wonder what will be next? A link posted by Peelman to an article, on the likelihood of Massaad being involved in a plot, on the MO of C?

What you realy mean is:

"Normally I don't put any faith in the more hard line Israel-based accusations about terrorist plots and WMDs and such. In this case, I will, because it involves bin Masaad and I must not lose the opportunity to earn brownie points by winding this up into a character assasination of someone connected with Ernesto Bertarelli. On top of that, it was first posted by IDW2K, who is a proven recipient of BOR info, so I might even get extra brownie points if I do a good wind up job."

I wonder what will be next? A link posted by Peelman to an article, on the likelihood of Massaad being involved in a plot, on the MO of C?

Actually, what I posted is what I meant. You can question its authenticity as I did too, but is about a factory right freakin' there.

But thanks for trying. Was today a no-masturbation day?

Back to the thread, "There are zero security threats in RAK" - here's a somewhat interesting factoid that shows high on a Google search using related terms:

Marwan al-Shehhi

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Marwan al-Shehhi

Born Marwan al-Shehhi (in Arabic: مروان الشحي)

May 9, 1978(1978-05-09)

Ras al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates

Died September 11, 2001 (aged 23)

Manhattan, New York United States

A University student, Marwan Yousef al-Shehhi (Arabic: مروان الشحي‎, also transliterated Alshehhi[1]) (May 9, 1978 – September 11, 2001) was named by the FBI as the suicide pilot aboard United Airlines Flight 175 which crashed into the second World Trade Center tower on September 11, 2001. He trained at the Huffman Aviation pilot school with Mohammed Atta. At 23 years of age, he was the youngest of the four pilots.

Contents

[hide]

[edit] History

Al-Shehhi was born in Ras al-Khaimah, in the United Arab Emirates, to a Muslim cleric. He was described as a quiet and devout Muslim.

contd

and he was lead astray where? in germany not in RAK, you don't put that bit in do you?

convienient really

and he was lead astray where? in germany not in RAK, you don't put that bit in do you?

Yeah, he was 'lead astray'. Dude, he was a pyscho fucking terrorist who flew an airplane into a builing of pretty secretaries doing their daily work. Are you fucking crazy? The Quran led him astray - not Germany.

Look Dingo asshole, just because you live in that piece of shit miserable part of the earth called the middle east, don't think you can come here telling all that everything is OK. You and your camel fucking brothers are the most fucked up people this planet has ever known. Now we have a terrorist factory 100m from the America's Cup base. Don't you think that word 'America' is going to attract some serious fucking terrorist attention?

Why the fuck does the US use a 'measured response' with these assholes?

two possibilities :

1)the Israeli shitstirring is correct, but then that proves that the UAE seems to be a safer place than New York and Washington ... and probably the rest of the USA, so thumbs up for UAE

2)the Israeli shitstirring is just that, shitstirring .... Ellison, he jew ?

so either way .... crap.

p.s. Stinger : if that ceramics factory is right across the street, and if that other factoid that you "found" (or somebody found it for you ? ) is correct , then the only logical conclusion that you can draw from it is that having this dogfight right at that place is very safe, maybe bad Larry, holy virgin Tom and saint Russels should ask if they can get to stay somewhere in that factory ?

this thread is eminently suited for another frontpage article, fer sure :)

convienient really

I did not see where he was 'led astray' but yes, a report did suggest that he met Mohammad Atta for the first time in Germany (Hamburg) at age 20. He was 23 when he piloted the plane into the second tower. Was 18 when he left RAK, his Muslim cleric father is since deceased and his extended family still lives in a village in RAK. That better? Most of it is in the link that I provided for you.

If you really think that the fact LE has questioned this venue's appropriateness based in part on security concerns, combined with evidence of possible, yes just possible, terrorism links to RAK, is a subject we are not supposed to discuss here, then: Can't you make a stronger case for it than that? It's the birthplace of one of the Sept 11 hijackers; and this new supposed plot to pilot a plane into the tallest skyscraper in the world, on its late 2009 inauguration in Dubai, also involves a terrorist who is from RAK and worked right across the street from where EB selected. Are we supposed to pretend there is nothing to see, or should we weigh the possible evidence best we can before deciding how much credence to lend to the threat potential posed by people or their families or that sub-segment of the population in RAK? I think we should face it head on, it's a definite facet of this AC imbroglio.

OMG, now I understand - EB's real identity is .. Ernst (Stavro) Blofeld!!

It all fits: he's mass-producing the Ebola virus in that pharmaceutical facility in RAK, and in exchange for ceramic nozzles he'll have the Iranians kidnap LE at the weather mark. The ransom will be Oracle's super-secret SW, that allows diffusing real viruses over the Internet ..

Time for 007 to stop cavorting with the 14 year old local gal and spring into action :lol:

you owe me a keyboard!

If you really think that the fact LE has questioned this venue's appropriateness based in part on security concerns, combined with evidence of possible, yes just possible, terrorism links to RAK, is a subject we are not supposed to discuss here, then: Can't you make a stronger case for it than that? It's the birthplace of one of the Sept 11 hijackers; and this new supposed plot to pilot a plane into the tallest skyscraper in the world, on its late 2009 inauguration in Dubai, also involves a terrorist who is from RAK and worked right across the street from where EB selected. Are we supposed to pretend there is nothing to see, or should we weigh the possible evidence best we can before deciding how much credence to lend to the threat potential posed by people or their families or that sub-segment of the population in RAK? I think we should face it head on, it's a definite facet of this AC imbroglio.

Nice try Stinger but you are really wasting your time trying to explain why you think this is worthy of discussion. I did as much a couple weeks ago in another thread and got the same treatment. It is wrong for us to broach the possibility that an event being staged in the middle of the Persian Gulf with the name "America's" in it might possibly draw the attention of Religious Fanatics who might wish to make a statement. We are ignorant American's who are promoting religious descrimination and we should know better. :rolleyes:

WetHog :ph34r:

...attention of Religious Fanatics who might wish to make a statement. We are ignorant American's who are promoting religious descrimination...

To be fair to our friends in UAE, the statement in bold is correct. As we've seen in the other thread, American's disrespect the Muslim religion when they denounce marriage to 8 year olds - and sex with 14 year old hookers. American's need to shut the fuck up about what they think is good behavior. Just because Christians don't like sex with 8 year olds, doesn't mean they should tell Muslims how to live their lives.

American's should sail their boats and leave off with the bullshit about trying to change the customs of the land where they visit. It is a custom in UAE to marry and impregnate 8 year olds - so just leave it at that.

What you realy mean is:

Actually, what I posted is what I meant. You can question its authenticity as I did too, but is about a factory right freakin' there.

The Ray is getting desperate by now for any news he can spin his (and the BOR) way ..... hes gotta keep earning his pay, right? And what would be easier then using the All American Paranoia and Fear Mongering tactic to try to bring anything and anybody even remotely connected with Alinghi into disrepute.

He is a desperate man weaving his own ev il agenda web, and nobody is taking him serious (unless its a Boranien puppet). Easy to tell from his personbal insults ......

say good night, sting fishie ......

:P

Yeah, he was 'lead astray'. Dude, he was a pyscho fucking terrorist who flew an airplane into a builing of pretty secretaries doing their daily work. Are you fucking crazy? The Quran led him astray - not Germany.

Look Dingo asshole, just because you live in that piece of shit miserable part of the earth called the middle east, don't think you can come here telling all that everything is OK. You and your camel fucking brothers are the most fucked up people this planet has ever known. Now we have a terrorist factory 100m from the America's Cup base. Don't you think that word 'America' is going to attract some serious fucking terrorist attention?

Time for the medicine, no calm down, and take a deep breath ......

convienient really

I did not see where he was 'led astray' but yes, a report did suggest that he met Mohammad Atta for the first time in Germany (Hamburg) at age 20. He was 23 when he piloted the plane into the second tower. Was 18 when he left RAK, his Muslim cleric father is since deceased and his extended family still lives in a village in RAK. That better? Most of it is in the link that I provided for you.

and, you forgot, he was 16 years old when he renewed his subscription to US Playboy Magazine ..... a magazine that is know for featuring at times radical personalities ......

we suspect that there may have been other US ties and connections ........

Must investigate now, and find other tidbits ........

:P:P

The Ray is getting desperate by now for any news he can spin his (and the BOR) way ..... hes gotta keep earning his pay, right? And what would be easier then using the All American Paranoia and Fear Mongering tactic to try to bring anything and anybody even remotely connected with Alinghi into disrepute.

Alinghi, not Stingray, brought to themselves this disrepute you speak of. Alinghi tried a scam, got called out, and have forever since been trying to throw shit into the equations. Now we have an event scheduled in a place where they hate jews, 30 miles from Iran where they hate and kidnap jews, surrounded by terrorists. Ernie won't take one step toward being reasonable. He is using 'scorched earth' tactics and he doesn't care one bit about the end result - he is merely trying to annoy the fuck out of everyone in the sailing community. ...and he does it well.

What you realy mean is:

He is a desperate man weaving his own ev il agenda web, and nobody is taking him serious (unless its a Boranien puppet). Easy to tell from his personbal insults ......

Oh yeah, got a HUGE paycheck from LE for that one :D Might even get me a hooker for an hour in Feb :D

Get real...

Alinghi, not Stingray, brought to themselves this disrepute you speak of. Alinghi tried a scam, got called out, and have forever since been trying to throw shit into the equations. Now we have an event scheduled in a place where they hate jews, 30 miles from Iran where they hate and kidnap jews, surrounded by terrorists. Ernie won't take one step toward being reasonable. He is using 'scorched earth' tactics and he doesn't care one bit about the end result - he is merely trying to annoy the fuck out of everyone in the sailing community. ...and he does it well.

You are even funnier then the fish ...... now we have the 9/11 attacks connected to Allinghi by way of a RAK born terrorist??? Thats really funny .... you are hilarious ....... no, second thought, you are a sick motherfucker, and you are not worthy of being called American ... if that is truly what you claim to be. You dumb ass .....

What you realy mean is:

Oh yeah, got a HUGE paycheck for that one :D Might even get me a hooker for an hour in Feb :D

Get real...

sensitive subject, no?

Kinda hurts to be called the truth, doesn't it?

You, Sir /and I use that term very loosely) are a joke!

And are actually doing BOR a great disservice,

because NOBODY is taking you seriously anymore!

sensitive subject, no?

I actually don't give a rat's ass if you take me seriously or not. But since my jab at Marian's no-masturbation day, as a reference to her horror at a midly amusing TheOnion piece, was completely unserious then perhaps you actually got it right this time.

Again, it may be inconvenient to discuss the terrorism concerns LE brought up about RAK, but seriously: It IS a subject people just are going to naturally talk about even if he had not. It began before he said anything, even, way back when ME rumors started. I was late to get into it, but there it is so.. Deal with it :P

And by the way dipshit, and I use that term loosely too, if you'd been following for a while then you'd know that I happen to have a natural inclination to chase down about every ridiculous detail I can AC Current events-wise. Is it often silly? Of course, the whole thing is that way on several levels. But is it fun and interesting? To me, the answer is an emphatic Yes. So deal with that too, it ain't gonna stop 'cause of you :P

;)

..... no, second thought, you are a sick motherfucker, and you are not worthy of being called American ... if that is truly what you claim to be. You dumb ass .....

I am not American. But I wish I were because then I'd have a vote and I'd use that vote to elect the people who are willing to push the button on that piece of shit terrorist nursery the middle east.

...attention of Religious Fanatics who might wish to make a statement. We are ignorant American's who are promoting religious descrimination...

To be fair to our friends in UAE, the statement in bold is correct. As we've seen in the other thread, American's disrespect the Muslim religion when they denounce marriage to 8 year olds - and sex with 14 year old hookers. American's need to shut the fuck up about what they think is good behavior. Just because Christians don't like sex with 8 year olds, doesn't mean they should tell Muslims how to live their lives.

American's should sail their boats and leave off with the bullshit about trying to change the customs of the land where they visit. It is a custom in UAE to marry and impregnate 8 year olds - so just leave it at that.

Christian priests do like to have sex with 8 year olds...

America is the country with the most religoulous fanatics per square mile...

America has the biggest % of shootings in all the first world...

America doesn't need muslim terrorists, they have their own...

You probably have more chances of being shoot / blown in an American university than in the whole Middle East (except countries invaded by the USA)

Iran / USA will start to tolerate each other fairly soon (Obama / Ahma...whatever... talks)

Quit the shit, you ignorant fucktards (love that word)

God bless the USA and all of you!

Actually this discussion is way over the top, and only shows cultural differences of perceptions (hi Hastings!). IMO, Europeans are very much more used to terrorist threats than our American friends. We had to cope with attacks for decades, and somehow learned to assess our personal risk or just resignated. Whereas for Americans, suffering from terrorist assaults, especially in their own country, is a rather new phenomenon. Hence the different reactions to that threat.

Please don't get me wrong, 9/11 was a huge shock to Europe too (and still is), and there is a lot of suspiciousness esp. towards the ME also in Europe, but if we try to put emotions aside for just one moment, we must realize that the chance to fall victim of a plot is at least as big in Valencia or somewhere else in Europe as it is in RAK. Then name "America" is in the event's name, no matter if it takes place in RAK or elsewhere. And that the terrorists are not bound to their home soil when it comes to randomly or selectively kill people was proven by 9/11, Nairobi, Bali, Mumbay, Djerba, Madrid...

sensitive subject, no?

I actually don't give a rat's ass if you take me seriously or not. But since my jab at Marian's no-masturbation day, as a reference to her horror at a midly amusing TheOnion piece, was completely unserious then perhaps you actually got it right this time.

Again, it may be inconvenient to discuss the terrorism concerns LE brought up about RAK, but seriously: It IS a subject people just are going to naturally talk about even if he had not. It began before he said anything, even, way back when ME rumors started. I was late to get into it, but there it is so.. Deal with it

And by the way dipshit, and I use that term loosely too, if you'd been following for a while then you'd know that I happen to have a natural inclination to chase down about every ridiculous detail I can AC Current events-wise. Is it often silly? Of course, the whole thing is that way on several levels. But is it fun and interesting? To me, the answer is an emphatic Yes. So deal with that too, it ain't gonna stop 'cause of you

Well, asshole, since you are so good at chasing tidbits, then it wont come to a huge surprise to you that your Spinmaster and boss RC will be holding his RC44 regatta in two month about 40 miles from RAK. I am sure he must be shaking in his boots by now about the security issues, and I am sure that LE will voice his concerns about his Number One Puppet doing a regatta so close to RAK .....

you really are dumber then a rock!

Well, asshole, since you are so good at chasing tidbits, then it wont come to a huge surprise to you that your Spinmaster and boss RC will be holding his RC44 regatta in two month about 40 miles from RAK. I am sure he must be shaking in his boots by now about the security issues, and I am sure that LE will voice his concerns about his Number One Puppet doing a regatta so close to RAK .....

Yes, RC has been doing RC44 events there. It's also possible LE will be along for the first time. Is it an event the magnitude of the AC, with the commensurate history and world wide attention? If you think so, then you, asshole, are just about the dumbest fucking rock around here.

But to take you up on that vein, what about THIS? HUH??

Falling palm trees cause panic in Ras Al Khaimah

By Nasouh Nazzal, Staff Reporter

Published: September 09, 2009, 23:49

Ras Al Khaimah: Palm trees which fall over for no apparent reason are spreading panic among some residents in Ras Al Khaimah.

The Fisheries Section and other RAK departments have announced they will address complaints in the northern parts of Ras Al Khaimah and test palm trees - which are falling over.

Sources from those departments said experts will be despatched to examine some of the trees which have fallen in the northern parts of the emirate including Shamal, Al Rams and Khor Khowair. Residents in these areas have reported several cases where mature palm trees have suddenly fallen to the ground with no clear reason - spreading panic among residents

(contd)

--

Must be your kind of people :lol:

You probably have more chances of being shoot / blown in an American university than in the whole Middle East (except countries invaded by the USA)

Iran / USA will start to tolerate each other fairly soon (Obama / Ahma...whatever... talks)

I love it when people try and make this claim of moral equivalence between the US and a countries like Iran. What you are forgetting is that in the United States we may have religions fanatics but they come in all shapes and colors and subscribe to many, many belief systems and as long as what they do does not infringe on the rights of others, everything is copacetic. In a country like Iran, Saudi Arabia and others, there is much more tolerance for hyper-violent extremism, just as long as that extremism relates to the state religion.

Also, what about the crimes these countries commit against their own people, where is your outrage there. In the western world we are able to transition between leaders with radically different viewpoints without so much as a hiccup. In Iran students were beaten and murdered in the streets when they asked for the same rights we use to call each other names on a message board.

Yes, RC has been doing RC44 events there. It's also possible LE will be along for the first time. Is it an event the magnitude of the AC, with the commensurate history and world wide attention? If you think so, then you, asshole, are just about the dumbest fucking rock around here.

Do the RC44s have the security the AC has?? In Valencia there were hundreds of cops in Port AC every fucking day, cameras everywere, water surveillance, the Armada close to the race course! Do you think it will be different in RAK?...

RC44s have a poor security guard taking care of the boats so nobody steals a winch...

LE has a fucking building close to the CNN building and other major american / international media outlets in Dubai... have they EVER been threatened?? Have they ever been robbed??

Dude is not that I like the ME but those people fucking cut your hands off if the catch you stealing a piece of candy.

The question to me would be, why Saudi Arabia, the Emirates, Qatar... never get any bombings???

And from here I bet many Americans could start going nuts about who sponsors the terrorists and blah, blah, blah...

Oh! And never forget that Bin Laden was a CIA agent (fucking true) and that the weapons, money and power the Taliban's had was thanks to the USA aid in their fight against the Russians...

"Was goes around, comes around" (Ron Paul, the only fucking Republican politic that thinks in and about the USA)

I love it when people try and make this claim of moral equivalence between the US and a countries like Iran. What you are forgetting is that in the United States we may have religions fanatics but they come in all shapes and colors and subscribe to many, many belief systems and as long as what they do does not infringe on the rights of others, everything is copacetic. In a country like Iran, Saudi Arabia and others, there is much more tolerance for hyper-violent extremism, just as long as that extremism relates to the state religion.

Also, what about the crimes these countries commit against their own people, where is your outrage there. In the western world we are able to transition between leaders with radically different viewpoints without so much as a hiccup. In Iran students were beaten and murdered in the streets when they asked for the same rights we use to call each other names on a message board.

You are totally right and I love the USA! I was just trying to annoy you guys! :-)

Do the RC44s have the security the AC has?? In Valencia there were hundreds of cops in Port AC every fucking day, cameras everywhere, water surveillance, the Armada close to the race course! Do you think it will be different in RAK?...

I've said before that one advantage of this venue is the possibility to secure the entry/exits well. And yes, as someone already pointed out, the UAE security apparatus did nail this 8-member terrorist cell, weapons caches and bomb vests and all, and then went on and arrested 45 more as the case has developed. Good on them, it does suggest good capability and does suggest that whoever is giving the orders is damn serious about following though.

The Spanish police uncovered a Basque terrorist plan to bomb the AC Village in Valencia, they did a good job too.

And yes, as someone already pointed out, the UAE security apparatus did nail this 8-member terrorist cell, weapons caches and bomb vests and all, and then went on and arrested 45 more as the case has developed.

The usual Stingray tactics, turn supposition, rumour, and/or downright lies into "the gospel according to Stingers".

And yes, as someone already pointed out, the UAE security apparatus did nail this 8-member terrorist cell, weapons caches and bomb vests and all, and then went on and arrested 45 more as the case has developed.

The usual Stingray tactics, turn supposition, rumour, and/or downright lies into "the gospel according to Stingers".

WTF are you talking about? Do you think ~I~ wrote these articles?? :blink: Did you even read them yet?

From the top of the thread:

From here: http://www.ansamed.info/en/top/ME13.WAM20191.html

The local secret services found large quantities of explosives, kamikaze vests and a large number of automatic firearms.

Again, one can question the authenticity but it's sure as hell not me, so fuckoff with "the gospel according to Stingers" will ya? Geez.

Here are two denials of the whole thing, am I accusing you of writing them?

Head of UAE Police: No Burj Dubai Terrorist Plot

Burj Dubai blow-up plot report “baseless”: police

What is this, some new Attack Stingray mission going on, as a follow on to the Rule 21a whatever campaign, as a follow on to the... whatever campaign? Lol - Bring it on! :lol:

Why do you take an idle comment, turn it into a personal attack? I think a discussion about security, regarding an event held in the uae is worthwhile. What is your motivation? To steer the discussion away from rational, towards personal?

Marion, Will you feel at ease in the uae? Do you think your rights and security, as a woman, will be better in the uae, than say spain, england? Or the us?

WTF are you talking about? Do you think ~I~ wrote these articles?? :blink: Did you even read them yet?

The local secret services found large quantities of explosives, kamikaze vests and a large number of automatic firearms.

Again, one can question the authenticity but it's sure as hell not me, so fuckoff with "the gospel according to Stingers" will ya? Geez.

What is this, some new Attack Stingray mission going on, as a follow on to the Rule 21a whatever campaign, as a follow on to the... whatever campaign? Lol - Bring it on! :lol:

You stated categorically "the UAE security apparatus did nail this 8-member terrorist cell, weapons caches and bomb vests and all, and then went on and arrested 45 more as the case has developed.", turning Israeli stories into fact. You did not mention that "the UAE security apparatus" denied doing any such thing. You were, as I said, presenting allegations as fact, even though those allegations had been denied, something you have done many times in the past, which does nothing for your credibility.

You stated categorically "the UAE security apparatus did nail this 8-member terrorist cell, weapons caches and bomb vests and all, and then went on and arrested 45 more as the case has developed.", turning Israeli stories into fact. You did not mention that "the UAE security apparatus" denied doing any such thing. You were, as I said, presenting allegations as fact, even though those allegations had been denied, something you have done many times in the past, which does nothing for your credibility.

Hi pot, hi kettle: BLACK!!!

From the prince himself - looks like the already anemic media coverage of sailing in the US will be further screwed. (or we will wake up in the middle of the night to adjust our 'virtual race' boats and check in on the AC races

KT: The whole sailing world will be here in January/February and people world over will be watching it on TV. The race was beamed to over 150 countries from the previous event held in Spain in 2007.

Shaikh Saud: The good thing is that we are in a much better location to get a large TV audience. India, China, Pakistan, Europe, Africa, Australia are within a five to seven hour time zone. For those who love sailing, they will see cutting-edge racing.

Actually this discussion is way over the top, and only shows cultural differences of perceptions (hi Hastings!). IMO, Europeans are very much more used to terrorist threats than our American friends. We had to cope with attacks for decades, and somehow learned to assess our personal risk or just resignated. Whereas for Americans, suffering from terrorist assaults, especially in their own country, is a rather new phenomenon. Hence the different reactions to that threat.

Please don't get me wrong, 9/11 was a huge shock to Europe too (and still is), and there is a lot of suspiciousness esp. towards the ME also in Europe, but if we try to put emotions aside for just one moment, we must realize that the chance to fall victim of a plot is at least as big in Valencia or somewhere else in Europe as it is in RAK. Then name "America" is in the event's name, no matter if it takes place in RAK or elsewhere. And that the terrorists are not bound to their home soil when it comes to randomly or selectively kill people was proven by 9/11, Nairobi, Bali, Mumbay, Djerba, Madrid...

don't know if it would come as a surprise to you Rennie, but I do agree with what you are saying there .... but I'm only bumping your answer to highlight that in this forum some coolheaded reasoning usually goes unnoticed in the midst of shitstirring, propaganda and sillyness (for which I'm equally guilty at times, especially the last one :rolleyes: )

Two things: First: You left out my real argument, probably intentionally, to try make your feeble charge stick: "Good on them, it does suggest good capability and does suggest that whoever is giving the orders is damn serious about following though." Secondly: I posted the denial of the allegations, without even questioning if the guy doing the denying would even be in the right department to know. What have you contributed?

Make that three: You challenging my credibility will have no effect whatsoever on me continuing to post just as often as I damn well please. ;) Everyone is perfectly capable of weighing everyone elses posts and opinions, the links to supposedly relevant or fun facts, and also judge if it is just straight-faced complete bullshit like this attack. Lol!

You challenging my credibility will have no effect whatsoever on me continuing to post just as often as I damn well please.

I'm delighted, because just about everything you post these days makes more and more people start to think "Eh, maybe those who believe in Alinghi are right."

You challenging my credibility will have no effect whatsoever on me continuing to post just as often as I damn well please.

I'm delighted, because just about everything you post these days makes more and more people start to think "Eh, maybe those who believe in Alinghi are right."

You are truly deluded.

No, its not an attack at all. Its making it clear to the readership on this board that you are a highly biased (and paid for) BOR puppet providing propaganda and spin the way they want people to see it. And you are doing that by wrapping yourself in a cloath of innocence and "journalistic reporting" ..... really cute!

But, you know what? People have seen your little play and your amateurish way to go about your agenda. Typical that you put claims and assumptions out there to see "who will bite", and then spin it into facts.

If it wasn't so childish and so obvious, it would be sad. You are old news, and get it into your head: Nobody thinks you are adding credible information here. You "overspan" your propaganda, now go back to your Propaganda Meisters at BOR and tell them they need to come up with another persona. You are a sorry excuse for a spinner ... even bad at your job!

We don't need Stingray or anyone else to help make decisions about right or wrong vis a vis the latest iteration of the America's Cup. Alinghi tried to hijack it and create the Bertarelli show and there was only one team that was, and continues to be, willing to call him on his never ending stream of bullshit.

Maybe through the inadvertent help of the SpinMeister Ray the Allinghi camp is getting more support as people start thinking about the nonsense that this JoJo has been posting here? That could be one reason why the support for BOR has been dwindling recently, and why many people have been asking about the credibility of the BOR legal strategy and their refusal to just go sailing. The wheels have come off the BOR wagon ..... exhibit one: The SpinRay

Its just so funny the see who his self-importance makes him feel like he is the center of the AC world .... and in reality he is actually accomplishing just the opposite of his intended goal .... funny guy this Spin-Ray

Dream On. But if that does come true, then: So be it! :)

Honestly, I have no incentive to try sway opinion here. I just perceive things the way I do, and to some degree the way I choose to. Just like everyone else. I am an unabashed fan of both boats, especially DZ, but there have been decisions made by your hero Ernesto that I won't ever hesitate to criticize. I think he made a real mess of things by trying to be far too autocratic. That hasn't changed and the recent "BOR doesn't measure and we're gonna disqualify the boat" bull crap is just the latest stunt he's tried to pull.

Moving on: I've been thinking it would be fun to do a more sophisticated poll than what this forum allows, where people can cast votes in rating scales to help build a 'perceptual map' of the two campaigns. Am no social scientist but there are obviously a lot of different facets to the programs in areas of design, hulls, structure, masts, sails; videos, websites, interviews; legal arguments, lawyers, briefs; specific sailors and spokespeople; RAK attributes like the proposed AC village, wind, 'appropriateness', travel ease, TV times; to go along with the simpler "who's gonna be fastest in what conditions" perceptions. Anyone want to take a stab at fleshing out some pertinent questions, maybe put them into a logical structure in categories and maybe side by side in a 2-column table, maybe find a good web site facility for posting the poll?

Hell, we could re-play the poll once a month and by the trends see if Marian is right. Scratch that, we could make the profoundness of Marian's influence a poll question too :) edit: and one question on NoBraino too

We don't need Stingray or anyone else to help make decisions about right or wrong vis a vis the latest iteration of the America's Cup. Alinghi tried to hijack it and create the Bertarelli show and there was only one team that was, and continues to be, willing to call him on his never ending stream of bullshit.

"There's nothing so absurd that if you repeat it often enough, people will believe it." William James

Maybe through the inadvertent help of the SpinMeister Ray the Allinghi camp is getting more support as people start thinking about the nonsense that this JoJo has been posting here? That could be one reason why the support for BOR has been dwindling recently, and why many people have been asking about the credibility of the BOR legal strategy and their refusal to just go sailing. The wheels have come off the BOR wagon ..... exhibit one: The SpinRay

Its just so funny the see who his self-importance makes him feel like he is the center of the AC world .... and in reality he is actually accomplishing just the opposite of his intended goal .... funny guy this Spin-Ray

What is the problem here? SR digs out many links with excellent, less excellent, useful, less useful, reasonable and sometimes bizarre information. He provides links, most of us would have never found. What an asset for this forum! Then he adds his own opinion, like we other do as well. Sometimes this opinion is reasonable, sometimes not. Like with us others as well. One thing tho is certain: He never claimed to be a journalist or to act along any journalist code of conduct.

"There's nothing so absurd that if you repeat it often enough, people will believe it." William James

This describes you pretty well Marian:

"A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices." William James

What is the problem here? SR digs out many links with excellent, less excellent, useful, less useful, reasonable and sometimes bizarre information. He provides links, most of us would have never found. What an asset for this forum! Then he adds his own opinion, like we other do as well. Sometimes this opinion is reasonable, sometimes not. Like with us others as well. One thing tho is certain: He never claimed to be a journalist or to act along any journalist code of conduct.

Stingray does more for the AC audience than anyone else who posts here. I do more to annoy - but Sting definately works hard to bring great content to the site. Now some fucking yahoo is ripping on him? I wonder if he knows how stupid that is?

This describes you pretty well Marian:

"A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices." William James

Here is one of my favorites for Marian: "Fuck you!" ...FuckYou.

Thank you (blush) that's all true.

Did you mention right before I went AWOL last week a possible interview with Sebastian Col? I know you aren't claiming to be a journalist either, but if you did get that interview then... Go a link, pretty please??

Thank you (blush) that's all true.

Did you mention right before I went AWOL last week a possible interview with Sebastian Col? I know you aren't claiming to be a journalist either, but if you did get that interview then... Go a link, pretty please??

Well, yes, I had hoped that it will find its way to the frontpage (yes, there is one!), but somehow..., before it loses all actuality..., well, never mind... here is the link: http://drop.io/AnarchyChallengeAudio/asset...en-0909-col-wma

Louder, but with a slightly worse sound quality: http://drop.io/AnarchyChallengeAudio/asset...09-col-loud-wma

:rolleyes:

Louder, but with a slightly worse sound quality: http://drop.io/AnarchyChallengeAudio/asset...09-col-loud-wma

I was hoping you would do this. The link you emailed before was very hard to listen to because the volume was super low.

WetHog :ph34r:

No, its not an attack at all. Its making it clear to the readership on this board that you are a highly biased (and paid for) BOR puppet providing propaganda and spin the way they want people to see it. And you are doing that by wrapping yourself in a cloath of innocence and "journalistic reporting" ..... really cute!

But, you know what? People have seen your little play and your amateurish way to go about your agenda. Typical that you put claims and assumptions out there to see "who will bite", and then spin it into facts.

If it wasn't so childish and so obvious, it would be sad. You are old news, and get it into your head: Nobody thinks you are adding credible information here. You "overspan" your propaganda, now go back to your Propaganda Meisters at BOR and tell them they need to come up with another persona. You are a sorry excuse for a spinner ... even bad at your job!

Wow - you are clearly carrying a few axes around.

SR posts more relevant information/links and clarifies more information on here than most.

Go back and read his last 2000 or so posts, and then reassess your comments.

It'll make it to the front page, soon! BTW Stinger, can you find the initial UAE article that the Israeli story referenced? I can't...though I can't find the link to the 14-year old hooker page either. Must be nice to have complete control of the press...

you need a therapist

convienient really

you still lose the argument,

the USA is still by far the more dangerous place to have a regatta, it has been a proven EASY target. yet there has been NO TERRORIST attacks in the UAE EVER

But to take you up on that vein, what about THIS? HUH??

Falling palm trees cause panic in Ras Al Khaimah

By Nasouh Nazzal, Staff Reporter

Published: September 09, 2009, 23:49

Ras Al Khaimah: Palm trees which fall over for no apparent reason are spreading panic among some residents in Ras Al Khaimah.

The Fisheries Section and other RAK departments have announced they will address complaints in the northern parts of Ras Al Khaimah and test palm trees - which are falling over.

Sources from those departments said experts will be despatched to examine some of the trees which have fallen in the northern parts of the emirate including Shamal, Al Rams and Khor Khowair. Residents in these areas have reported several cases where mature palm trees have suddenly fallen to the ground with no clear reason - spreading panic among residents

(contd)

--

Must be your kind of people :lol:

true story it was blowing mini cyclones, get that up ya cheezilla

the USA is still by far the more dangerous place to have a regatta, it has been a proven EASY target. yet there has been NO TERRORIST attacks in the UAE EVER

Most people die in hospitals - therefore, hospitals are the most dangerous place on earth. Your argument is as stupid as your screenname dingo asshole.

and when a natural disaster hits a place like new orleans and the majority of the population is black and the gov. does fuck all to help them because they are black it in no way infringes on their human rights does it?

Wow - you are clearly carrying a few axes around.

SR posts more relevant information/links and clarifies more information on here than most.

Go back and read his last 2000 or so posts, and then reassess your comments.

..more like a few axe-handles round!! :lol:

Stingray does more for the AC audience than anyone else who posts here. I do more to annoy - but Sting definately works hard to bring great content to the site. Now some fucking yahoo is ripping on him? I wonder if he knows how stupid that is?

no you are just a useless cunt. full stop you contribute nothing, your only mission is to be a cunt of the highest degree. hope you are proud of that achievement.

really hope to meet you one day

Most people die in hospitals - therefore, hospitals are the most dangerous place on earth. Your argument is as stupid as your screenname dingo asshole.

i hope you are in a hospital really soon,

It'll make it to the front page, soon! BTW Stinger, can you find the initial UAE article that the Israeli story referenced? I can't...though I can't find the link to the 14-year old hooker page either. Must be nice to have complete control of the press...

The first post in the thread, Wave of arrests follow plot to blow up Dubai tower was published by "Ynetnews: Israel at Your Fingertips."

It refers to an article a month and a half ago in a Kuwaiti newspaper, al-Jareeda, more commonly spelled al-Jarida in English.

Home page: al-Jarida (good luck translating it..).

There is a short YouTube video about the 2007 launch of the paper

to give a flavor of it.

More about it in English from here:

Al Jarida Newspaper Kuwait

External link:

Al Jarida Website

Al Jarida Logo

post-17804-1253132731.gif

Al Jarida is an Arabic daily newspaper that launched in July 2007 in Kuwait. It secured a spot among the top 3 most circulated newspapers in Kuwait soon after its launch.

Al Jarida has a number of skilled Kuwaiti and Arab editors, in addition to a number of correspondents around the world with offices in Beirut and Cairo. It revolutionized the Kuwaiti newspaper industry by becoming the first newspaper in Kuwait with an all-color layout, and by using top-notch technology to support its editorial process.

So if you go with anything, I would use just that first link. There are a bunch of Italian articles that refer to it too, do you care?

The first post in the thread, Wave of arrests follow plot to blow up Dubai tower was published by "Ynetnews: Israel at Your Fingertips."

It refers to an article a month and a half ago in a Kuwaiti newspaper, al-Jareeda, more commonly spelled al-Jarida in English.

to give a flavor of it.

External link:

Al Jarida Website

Al Jarida Logo

post-17804-1253132731.gif

Al Jarida is an Arabic daily newspaper that launched in July 2007 in Kuwait. It secured a spot among the top 3 most circulated newspapers in Kuwait soon after its launch.

Al Jarida has a number of skilled Kuwaiti and Arab editors, in addition to a number of correspondents around the world with offices in Beirut and Cairo. It revolutionized the Kuwaiti newspaper industry by becoming the first newspaper in Kuwait with an all-color layout, and by using top-notch technology to support its editorial process.

So if you go with anything, I would use just that first link. There are a bunch of Italian articles that refer to it too, do you care?

Silly Stingray, didn't you know? This story is strictly the malicious propaganda of those evil Jews. So what if it actually originated in Kuwait? The Jews are cunning!

to give a flavor of it.

External link:

Al Jarida Website

Al Jarida Logo

AlJaridaLogo.gif

No, I'm looking for the Al Jarida article that the Israeli article referenced.

There are a bunch of Italian articles that refer to it too, do you care?

Mind pointing to ONE?

Look in "The World is canceled", posts #4-23 - you should know by now that on SA there's always a minimum of 2 concurrent threads on a given subject .. :rolleyes:

Clean - I haven't tried searching via Google Translate on that newspaper yet. If anyone wants to try locate that article from "one and a half months ago" then here's a translation link

http://translate.google.com/translate?prev...history_state0=

Mind pointing to ONE?

Sure

STAMPA ISRAELE, A DUBAI SVENTATO ATTACCO. POLIZIA EAU SMENTISCE

Again, there have been denials, I am making no claims here about the veracity of any of this. Just noting that is IS being reported, and IS being reported as involving RAK, Dr Massaad, and his factory right across the street, with alleged connections to Iranian bomb-making facilities. The report appears to originate in Kuwait, not Israel, which would to my mind lend it more credence given possible Israeli agendas or tendencies for tossing out false alarms; making it easier to dismiss if the original article was Israel-based. We don't know that part yet for sure.

Mind pointing to ONE?

Look in "The World is canceled", posts #4-23 - you should know by now that on SA there's always a minimum of 2 concurrent threads on a given subject .. :rolleyes:

Thank you, I thought I or someone had posted it somewhere, before this thread ever even started.

http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php...t&p=2462915

Strange, in many ways...

Only source of this story is this ynetnews article, which at the end tries to sell as hot news, that Iran is getting a "foothold" in the UAE - while it is well known that:

"Dubai is the most important city on earth to the Islamic Republic of Iran, with the exception of Tehran," says Saeed Leylaz, who edits the Tehran financial newspaper Sarmayeh.

Iran also keeps Dubai afloat. Iran is Dubai airport's top destination, with more than 300 flights per week. The UAE is one of Iran's largest trading partners, responsible for about one-seventh of Iran's $100 billion international trade. Dubai is also the main destination for capital flight from Iran, much of which has been plowed into Dubai real estate."

From huffingtonpost (Interview with Jim Krane, author of "City of Gold: Dubai and the Dream of Capitalism")

I think it is a gross but deliberate piece of desinformation. Wonder who is behind it.

Strange, in many ways...

Only source of this story is this ynetnews article, which at the end tries to sell as hot news, that Iran is getting a "foothold" in the UAE - while it is well known that:

Read the facking thread before responding.

The story originated in a Kuwaiti newspaper. The Ynet piece is an expansion on the existing story.

I think it is a gross but deliberate piece of desinformation. Wonder who is behind it.

So do I - to me, that is the really interesting point.

As for the Dubai-Iran link, you might want to add large scale smuggling of western consumer goods - done of course from small harbors near the Hormuz Straits, meaning RAK (and neighboring Oman). It goes without saying that, in accordance with customs, the local Emir gets his cut.

On a more somber note, it's worth remembering that Dubai was the destination of Iran Air Flight 655 ..

Strange, in many ways...

"Dubai is the most important city on earth to the Islamic Republic of Iran, with the exception of Tehran," says Saeed Leylaz, who edits the Tehran financial newspaper Sarmayeh.

Iran also keeps Dubai afloat. Iran is Dubai airport's top destination, with more than 300 flights per week. The UAE is one of Iran's largest trading partners, responsible for about one-seventh of Iran's $100 billion international trade. Dubai is also the main destination for capital flight from Iran, much of which has been plowed into Dubai real estate."

From huffingtonpost (Interview with Jim Krane, author of "City of Gold: Dubai and the Dream of Capitalism")

A self proclaimed journalist by the name of SPIN-RAY

;)

and when a natural disaster hits a place like new orleans and the majority of the population is black and the gov. does fuck all to help them because they are black it in no way infringes on their human rights does it?

I think it's hysterical that you can be so prejudiced that you think the response to Katrina was the result of the institutional racism. The sad fact is that the government was simply unprepared for Katrina. New Orleans had been built to withstand hurricanes so when things went south, there were no contingencies in place.

I'd be curious to know where you're from Dingo so that I could make wildly prejudiced and inaccurate statements, if only to show you how asinine you sound every time you make a post.

I'm delighted, because just about everything you post these days makes more and more people start to think

HITLER.jpg

"Eh, maybe those who believe in Alinghi are 3rd reich."

fixed the drivel for ya

you have lost your creditability - end subject <_<

rant away as you wish, Bull Gaytor has 100 times more creditability than do you

Like the way certain Alinghites claimed several months ago that a death of a recently released BMWO employee was due to suicide. All unproven supposition, rumour, and/or downright lies.

The Spanish police uncovered a Basque terrorist plan to bomb the AC Village in Valencia, they did a good job too.

Ah hem !

The most dangerous people in the Valencia darsena were the Guardia Civil.

Federal police of Spain.

Young uniformed men in fast boats speeding in the canal to impress girls.

Pathetic!

Read the facking thread before responding.

The story originated in a Kuwaiti newspaper.

That's what you and ynet say.

This is not trustworthy.

Why? Those pesky jews again?

So you found that Al Jarida article?

Wait, you are the one who thinks Sheikh Sabah al-Ahmad al-Dschabir as-Sabah had it censored/removed personally.

Doesn't add to your trustability either.