Well looky here, guess I'm not the only one.

flaps15

Wow, amazing ... you and another regressive propagandist 'think' the same way. Never woulda thunk that was possible.

Tell me how Mike Wallace is a propagandist, I'd love to be enlightened.

Oh Jeezus, it's CHRIS Wallace, NOT MIKE Wallace.

Slight difference there.

Wow, amazing ... you and another regressive propagandist 'think' the same way. Never woulda thunk that was possible.

I have no doubt what Wallace said is spot on. This administration is in constant spin control, it is exactly how they campaigned and it is how they are now trying to govern. Look at the "email us any thing bad about Obama" campaign - it is all about his image regardless of what is best for the country. This is Chicago politics a one party system were everyone falls into line behind the leader Press, congress the citizens everyone is supposed to follow Obama's lead, any one acting out is quickly denounced with the intent to destroy.

Slight difference there.

Oops, my bad.... don't watch tv so I guess I'm confused. ;) Thanks for the correction.

I'm sure chuckie thinks anyone named Wallace is a propagandist.... even William Wallace?

But that would be was.

It is on a number of blogs today {they aren't always jr senior specific. }

CRYBABIES IN THE WHITE HOUSE:

http://www.enlightenedredneck.com/2009/09/...he-white-house/

“These guys, everything is personal. I gotta tell you, everything,” Wallace said. “They are the biggest bunch of crybabies I have dealt with in my 30 years in Washington.”

Better grow a thicker skin, guys, because it’s going to get worse. Heh. A lot worse.

Slight difference there.

Hilarious! :lol:

I remember as a kid reading about a frontiersman whose name was Big Foot Wallace. The reason I thought of it was because it could be Big Foot in Mouth Wallace.

The original guy was tough and resourceful so the similarities stop with the name.

I have no doubt what Wallace said is spot on. This administration is in constant spin control, it is exactly how they campaigned and it is how they are now trying to govern. Look at the "email us any thing bad about Obama" campaign - it is all about his image regardless of what is best for the country. This is Chicago politics a one party system were everyone falls into line behind the leader Press, congress the citizens everyone is supposed to follow Obama's lead, any one acting out is quickly denounced with the intent to destroy.

Too true, the Bush administration never did spin control, never ever.

Bad Dems, go to your rooms

Archived