WTF? Does this guy have no shame at all?

flaps15

All I get is a little box with a purple triangle, green dot and blue dot. For that reason alone, I am absolutely outrageously outraged at this outrageous outrage, and I call on all democRAT officeholders to do the only possible honorable thing in response to this outrageously outrageous outrage, and resign their positions immediately and without outrageous delay, which would be outrageous.

All I get is a little box with a purple triangle, green dot and blue dot. For that reason alone, I am absolutely outrageously outraged at this outrageous outrage, and I call on all democRAT officeholders to do the only possible honorable thing in response to this outrageously outrageous outrage, and resign their positions immediately and without outrageous delay, which would be outrageous.

I'm outraged that you're only absolutely outrageously outraged. Surely you can muster up more outrage than that?

If Obama was an honorable man who loved America, he'd tender his resignation immediately.

I'm outraged that you're only absolutely outrageously outraged. Surely you can muster up more outrage than that?

If Obama was an honorable man who loved America, he'd tender his resignation immediately.

I like to keep a little bit of outrage in reserve, in case we see a picture of him leaving food on his plate or something treasonous like that. We can't go around spreading our outrage too thin.

I like to keep a little bit of outrage in reserve, in case we see a picture of him leaving food on his plate or something treasonous like that. We can't go around spreading our outrage too thin.

That's outrageous. There'll always be more than enough outrage to go around.

IMPEACHMENT

Because of Obama, the Redskins lost to the Lions yesterday. It happened on HIS watch.

If he was a true American, he would do the honorable thing and resign immediately.

Bullshit, because the Bengal finally beat the Squealers at home for the first time in eight years. Word is Obama, who like the Bengals coach is black and therefore sympathetic, was instrumental in the call to "go for it" on 4th and 10 in the final seconds of the game. At least it happened on his watch which he deserves credit for.

IMPEACHMENT

Because of Obama, the Redskins lost to the Lions yesterday. It happened on HIS watch.

If he was a true American, he would do the honorable thing and resign immediately.

Bullshit, because the Bengal finally beat the Squealers at home for the first time in eight years. Word is Obama, who like the Bengals coach is black and therefore sympathetic, was instrumental in the call to "go for it" on 4th and 10 in the final seconds of the game. At least it happened on his watch which he deserves credit for.

Uh, yeah. FYI, there's a ten year balloon payment on that one too.

OlympicRings_thumb10-1.jpg

2016 Olympics Poster Just Released

By Ivana Tinkle

Where's his portrait? This is a slap in his face and ours, too.

Are you on dope?

By the way, nice job with the outrage over someone posting "your address" and encouraging others to look at it on Google Earth. That really helped your cause..

By Ivana Tinkle

Are you on dope?

By the way, nice job with the outrage over someone posting "your address" and encouraging others to look at it on Google Earth. That really helped your cause..

It is called satire and some find it humorous { those with a sense of humor mainly }

posted by IVANA TINKLE ?

I.m not exactly sure what you mean BY THE ADDRESS -- when another poster wanted info on others both Dog and I told him he was out of order ---you thanked Dog in that thread ---please explain what you mean now .

There is a new Obama action figure doll out soon too --should be a big seller

obamadoll.jpg

I.m not exactly sure what you mean BY THE ADDRESS -- when another poster wanted info on others both Dog and I told him he was out of order ---you thanked Dog in that thread ---please explain what you mean now .

Jesus. You must be on dope. RTB is talking about Ben's thread which you lied in and said that Ben posted another sailor's address and told folks to google earth it. It was like 3 days ago. Christ.

edit: This thread, you dumb shit.

http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?showtopic=96581

I'm sorry I didn't pay much attention to the address or whos address he was posting in Calif .

I just assumed it was another sailors address he didn't like the opinions of .

Whos address did he post ?

benwynn

View Member Profile Add as Friend Send Message Find Member's Topics Find Member's Posts Sep 23 2009, 09:11 PM Post #1

Anarchist

Group: Members

Member No.: 3440

1. Go to http://www.google.com/maps

2. Enter the address: Grimes Canyon Rd, Fillmore, CA

3. Click on "Street View"

4. Pan around a bit and try to find the name of one of our beloved forum members

It wasn't anyone's address Carl. I apologize for calling you a dumb shit but when you make the assumptions that you make here sometimes and your inability to follow simple 4 part instructions, that's exactly how you appear. Dumb. And a shit. Dumbshit. Oops. I did it again. I'm sorry.

I'm festering a mustering, flustering, blustering, lacklustering, cluster-fucking, bonanza of neo-moronic Outrage, Buster!

It wasn't anyone's address Carl. I apologize for calling you a dumb shit but when you make the assumptions that you make here sometimes and your inability to follow simple 4 part instructions, that's exactly how you appear. Dumb. And a shit. Dumbshit. Oops. I did it again. I'm sorry.

Carl takes too much for granite, is a quartz low on logic and is about as bright as the rock with his name carved in it.

The Boulder of Brighton.

I didn't bother with it . The thread and post were dumb .

. I regret bothering to say this shit should stop in the thread and should have ignored it completely .

Someone asked for RTB information and offered money for it in another or related thread , many here attack others personally with info they have garnered from the sailing site ,they attack others professions , sailing, or most anything they can find to attack others with over politics with , it is difficult to keep the dumb posts straight and who is attacking who next , --golly --why would any assume the worst about others who habitually do this here ?

I didn't bother with it . The thread and post were dumb .

. I regret bothering to say this shit should stop in the thread and should have ignored it completely .

You have spent more time responding to it, than it would have taken to click the link and follow the directions. Once again, you offer up opinions without knowing what you are talking about.

Ben

By Ivana Tinkle

Are you on dope?

And I appreciated that. But when you just make up something about the "address of other sailors" on the forum, it just shows that you don't have the decency to read anyone else's posts yet expect us to respect "the opinions of others", namely yours. It's was a bullshit move.

So --bentweiny posted an address with a rock that had Carl etched in the stone by it and started a thread on it with the address and google earth link to it ?

No one finds this a little too obsessive and signs someone is a little too fixated on others here ?

My point with RTB is that someone else offered money for personal info on him , Dog I believe told the poster he was out of line . I did also by saying don't become the extremist couterpart to the left here .

RTB thanked Dog in a subsequent post but never really grasps the principle Dog applies about using personal info to attack others --does he ?

Always the double standards .

So --bentweiny posted an address with a rock that had Carl etched in the stone by it and started a thread on it with the address and google earth link to it ?

No one finds this a little too obsessive and signs someone is a little too fixated on others here ?

One thing that I really have trouble understanding about you is that you continually post that you feel others are "a little too obsessive" and are "a little too fixated on others here", yet you keep on posting here and playing the victim. You have an issue with the way folks treat you, yet you keep coming back for more.

I was dating a guy once and when we split, he started calling me every 1/2 hour, showing up un-announced at my home and place of employment and even threatened to hit me. I did the smart thing: changed my phone number, changed my locks, alerted my employer to the issue and even talked to a lawyer about getting a restraining order. I did everything I could to get out of his line of fire. I certainly did not continue to engage with him.

You probably would have given the ex your new number and a new set of keys to your house then complained when the ex showed up and instead of threatening to hit you, actually did.

Oh, fuck it..

I am guilty of ignoring the thread title and link then assumed bentweiny was attacking someone again using personal info --my error --I often ignore particular types of posts with that intent but didn't completely .my error .

When others want personal info to attack others with such as personal info on RTB who states they are out of bounds and who warns them not to become extremist couterparts to the left here ?

Who thanked Dog and never really grasps the principles he applies ?

My point with RTB is that someone else offered money for personal info on him , Dog I believe told the poster he was out of line . I did also by saying don't become the extremist couterpart to the left here .

RTB thanked Dog in a subsequent post but never really grasps the principle Dog applies about using personal info to attack others --does he ?

Come on, Carly, get real. If you were driving down a canyon road and saw "Soly" chiseled into the stone, you know damn well you would find a way to have some fun with it, presumably after ramming the stone wall 87 times with your car...and blaming me for the damage.

Isn't the steelers coach black also?

Maybe...but the Bengals coach has been a Black Coach longer so he is more deserving of a handout.

Maybe...but the Bengals coach has been a Black Coach longer so he is more deserving of a handout.

One fucking win, and you change your avatar to a bengal. Since I live somewhat near to Washington, should I change mine to a paper bag?

One fucking win, and you change your avatar to a bengal. Since I live somewhat near to Washington, should I change mine to a paper bag?

Jayzus, it's not like I'm a Lions fan. That's TWO fuckin's wins, and another game they dominated and should have won but for a last minute freak play.

And that's wins against the defending Superbowl champions and the Packers who do not suck. And the Broncos who are 3-0 only by the grace of a fluke tipped pass.

Losing to the Lions does entitle you to a Privacy Bag.

I'm festering a mustering, flustering, blustering, lacklustering, cluster-fucking, bonanza of neo-moronic Outrage, Buster!

Oooh. I like that. Wanna go for drinks and be outrageously outraged together sometime? :lol:

I guess you were too busy posting in the thread to actually read it. How many of us told him he needed to get a life?

Wait. I forgot. You can't read.

Come on, Carly, get real. If you were driving down a canyon road and saw "Soly" chiseled into the stone, you know damn well you would find a way to have some fun with it, presumably after ramming the stone wall 87 times with your car...and blaming me for the damage.

No wrong again , I wouldn't

You are projecting your own characteristics onto others again . You are the one posting photoshoped pictures of other sailors here .

Something I have never done or would ever do over politics .

I really have no idea who you are or would ever bother posting a pic of you .

I generally ignore bentweiny's posts , I made a false assumption that he was yet again attacking another sailors using personal info and said {this shit needs to stop "

Understand the difference ?

RTB has no problem using personal info to attack others yet thanks Dog for stopping another poster from obtaining personal info on him ---understand the difference ?

Will you ever understand the difference and principle involved .

I guess you were too busy posting in the thread to actually read it. How many of us told him he needed to get a life?

Wait. I forgot. You can't read.

No I just generally ignore his posts for good reason .

I'm simply outraged at not knowing what to be outraged about!

I think you're finally getting the hang of PA , it is obsurd comedy at it's most inadvertantly rediculas form which is generally filled with others projections in habitual attack of others over politics .

Little wonder the nation is so dysfunctional .

One thing that I really have trouble understanding about you is that you continually post that you feel others are "a little too obsessive" and are "a little too fixated on others here", yet you keep on posting here and playing the victim. You have an issue with the way folks treat you, yet you keep coming back for more.

I was dating a guy once and when we split, he started calling me every 1/2 hour, showing up un-announced at my home and place of employment and even threatened to hit me. I did the smart thing: changed my phone number, changed my locks, alerted my employer to the issue and even talked to a lawyer about getting a restraining order. I did everything I could to get out of his line of fire. I certainly did not continue to engage with him.

You probably would have given the ex your new number and a new set of keys to your house then complained when the ex showed up and instead of threatening to hit you, actually did.

I am sorry you have so many problems , honestly .

1 -I'm not playing "victim" and generally find the pages and volumes of irrational projections and attack over typing mainly very comic and often hilarious , really I laugh constantly here .

{but obviously I have a very strange sense of humor}

2 - Following others around posting pictures of them on the internet probabley isn't going help solve your problems .

3 I think it is important for people in a free society to express their opinions on a variety of issues including politics and foriegn policy in particular .

Many notable wriers have said that people of all walks of life and particularly common working class folks have extremely valuable life lessons to pass along from a unique perspective.

Too many dismiss this fact and seek to attack others over simple disagreements concerning politics of the day . The comic aspect is the very people that aspouce equality are the ones most likely to deny others equal rights and freedom of speech rights here as they try to portray themselves as intelectuals.

Archived