Don't shoot the Messenger.......

flaps15

These segments were emailed to me from a friend back in the States. While I'm not a fan of the host of this program, the Doctors and Interns bring up a lot of interesting opinions and points toward the discussion of "health care reform" in the U.S.. It's worth a look.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

I wonder if Obama's white coats were as diverse of opinion as Beck's.

Oh, I forgot. Dissenting with Obama makes you a partisan racist bigot. The dissenters on Beck's show must be Beckists

One thing is certain, Beck has bigger balls than Obama.

These segments were emailed to me from a friend back in the States. While I'm not a fan of the host of this program, the Doctors and Interns bring up a lot of interesting opinions and points toward the discussion of "health care reform" in the U.S.. It's worth a look.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Oh, I forgot. Dissenting with Obama makes you a partisan racist bigot. The dissenters on Beck's show must be Beckists

Why?

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Why?

Unlike Obama he is willing to dialog with dissenters. What balanced audience has Obama ever taken questions from on health care.

Once again Fox is the surprise venue for an open, civil and balanced debate.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Why?

Unlike Obama he is willing to dialog with dissenters. What balanced audience has Obama ever taken questions from on health care.

Funny that all the ones that were pro-"Obama" healthcare were

in the back rows and spoke nary a word.....

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Why?

They were all interns. Couldn't find a established doctor that supports Obama. So.

On House, etc. the interns stand around until House asks them something. Then they open their mouths and answers the question. These interns were acting the same way. They had no experience to bring to the table, thus they kept their mouths shut.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Why?

I answered you question and you avoided mine. Noted.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Why?

You asked a question?

Questions normally have a question mark at the end of them, not a period. What question did you ask Mark?

I think Malarkey is lying again.

Questions normally have a question mark at the end of them, not a period. What question did you ask Mark?

I think Malarkey is lying again.

Pining for the way things were is making both Jack and his

hero lose it.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

These guys?

4,000 members

Versus

These guys

245,000 members

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

These guys?

4,000 members

Versus

These guys

245,000 members

Last I heard the percentage of your 245,000 AMA members were against "reform."

Archived