Another move in the right direction

roundthebuoys

In a memorandum to federal prosecutors in the 14 states that allow the use of marijuana for medical purposes, the department said it was committed to the “efficient and rational use” of its resources and that going after individuals who were in “clear and unambiguous compliance” with state laws did not meet that standard.

The announcement formalizes the Obama administration’s departure from the policies of former President George W. Bush, under whose administration federal agents raided medical marijuana distributors that violated federal statutes, even if the distributors appeared to be complying with state laws.

Link

I'm glad that the justice department was able to hash this out.

I see the pun but make no mistake, hash is no where in the same realm and is considered a narcotic many places

I see the pun but make no mistake, hash is no where in the same realm and is considered a narcotic many places

I'm aware. You don't have to be so blunt about it.

:lol: Wanted to make sure you were not hazy on that point. Don't want you to get thrown in the joint; because we only have a few chances if we get caught and I wouldn't want you to burn one (a chance that is).

:lol: Wanted to make sure you were not hazy on that point. Don't want you to get thrown in the joint; because we only have a few chances if we get caught and I wouldn't want you to burn one (a chance that is).

Your thoughtfulness bowls me over.

Your thoughtfulness bowls me over.

He's the tops

Wow some of seem to need a JOB.

Seeds of discontent.

When he zigs you zag

Aussie for one. (last I checked). Pot is a narcotic here in Indo. Everything is "Narkoba"

Archived