So, me and the blonde were bored last night

flaps15

CNN tv is reporting that this couple are not even 'Reality TV' stars----but wannabee reality tv stars.

How mother-fuking pathetic of a life one must have to pull a stunt like this, and at their age. F'ng stupid-assed 'mericans.............

oh my

CNN tv is reporting that this couple are not even 'Reality TV' stars----but wannabee reality tv stars.

How mother-fuking pathetic of a life one must have to pull a stunt like this, and at their age. F'ng stupid-assed 'mericans.............

At least he didn't kill her, then knock her teeth out, stuff her in a suitcase and then run for the border in a wakeboard boat and subsequently hang himself in a welfare motel. The bar for those who like being on reality TV has been set really really low.

Love the pics with Biden and Emanual - The concern from CNN "Like they could have grabbed a fork and done something horrible." At least she did her homework and didn't say steak knife because the main course was soup.

She should have made a whisper gesture towards Joe Biden's ear, while casually and discretely touching his butt like a close friend...long enough to make sure some photag got it. Then the story could have broke first as: Joe-playin-around? Then it would obviously morph to who was she? he? them?

Of course, the couple would have needed to give the story a little more time, so not post same night on Facebook. Maybe also have to leave party earlier, as Biden handlers would have noted move and start asking questions. But looked like a too-fun party, w/ probably good food and drink, to want to leave early.

Someone who excelled in his classes, was a top of the line soldier and spent years proving his capabilities in many,many aspects (just to get that detail) just lost everything from being influenced to make a dumb decision by a pretty blonde.

Someone who excelled in his classes, was a top of the line soldier and spent years proving his capabilities in many,many aspects (just to get that detail) just lost everything from being influenced to make a dumb decision by a pretty blonde.

Not a new phenomenon. My favorite sailing shirt says "I'm with Stupid.". The arrow points down.

They held the very expensive and opulent dinner for 300 plus outdoors and had orchestras and various entertainment , -lots of hollywood types and leftist news people .

Seems that in times where millions are loosing their homes and jobs they would have a little more concern , this must have cost millions {security inc } .

Perhaps they rehired Clinton appointed Tenant {X CIA CHIEF } to do the research and intel on the guest list ?

BALLOON-BOY-HOAX-63246.jpg

I wonder if the government will throw them in jail for this? If so, they were asking for it.

What law did they break?

If you watched the video linked above, they mentioned it. Lying to the feds to get past security at the WH is a federal crime, and not a minor one. It's a felony.

Maybe security was so lax that they walked right in without having to lie to anyone, but it's more likely they lied to get in. It's also likely on security videotape.

I find it interesting the White House is playing this down. Kinda like Ft. Hood. What if these folks had Anthrax on their clothing? I mean I know it was a goof, but the ramifications had it not been?

I find it interesting the White House is playing this down. Kinda like Ft. Hood. What if these folks had Anthrax on their clothing? I mean I know it was a goof, but the ramifications had it not been?

So a couple of suburbanites crashing a WH party is just like a stressed out Army doctor killing a bunch of people. Yeah, the WH is treating it exactly the same. And some of you wonder why we think y'all are nutz?

So a couple of suburbanites crashing a WH party is just like a stressed out Army doctor killing a bunch of people. Yeah, the WH is treating it exactly the same. And some of you wonder why we think y'all are nutz?

Personally, I could care less what you think. But to reiterate, I didn't say "treating exactly,"

I said "Playing it down." & "Kinda like." Care to explain how those are the same thing, Mr. Han.... uh... Spati... er.... sockpuppet boy?

turns out the SS agent who let this couple in was hired during the Bush admin - a troubling but expected example of regressive failure

In that case maybe he was hoping for foul play..........Your half honkey is not real popular right now.

Personally, I could care less what you think. But to reiterate, I didn't say "treating exactly,"

I said "Playing it down." & "Kinda like." Care to explain how those are the same thing, Mr. Han.... uh... Spati... er.... sockpuppet boy?

Just demonstrates that when you righties try to connect the dots, they always go through crazy land.

The irony is that Obama Sr. was a notorious party-crasher who slipped into Nairobi diplomatic functions by posing as the MoF of Kenya. Is it really all such a big deal ? lt's not like the first time this has happened-they were unarmed, that's the important thing. Come the election he'll be meeting all kinds of random people at rallies and such.

They held the very expensive and opulent dinner for 300 plus outdoors and had orchestras and various entertainment , -lots of hollywood types and leftist news people .

Seems that in times where millions are loosing their homes and jobs they would have a little more concern , this must have cost millions {security inc } .

Perhaps they rehired Clinton appointed Tenant {X CIA CHIEF } to do the research and intel on the guest list ?

But, when Bush hosted dinners attended by oil execs and right-wing(nut) radio people, you didn't whine. How utterly and typically partisan of you.

Secret service taking all the blame when in reality it was changes made by this administration that was the problem. They broke from the Clinton and Bush protocol for these functions, just like the NY picture shoot with Air Force One - someone has to fall on their sword to avoid making Obama's administration look like amateurs.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1109/30025.html

In a break with the protocol of prior administrations, the office of Social Secretary Desiree Rogers decided not to staff a security checkpoint that is now the focus of an investigation into how two uninvited guests crashed the Nov. 24 state dinner for Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.

Asked about the social office’s decision not to have someone at the gate checking names against the list of invitees, as was the practice in the Clinton and Bush administrations, press secretary Robert Gibbs said Monday that the focus of the security breach is on Secret Service procedures, not on the social office headed by Rogers, a close friend and confident of the President.

I wonder if the government will throw them in jail for this? If so, they were asking for it.

I kind of doubt it----his tux was nicely pressed, and her shoes matched perfectly............

But did the collar match the cuffs?

I'll get my hat...

TT

Secret service taking all the blame when in reality it was changes made by this administration that was the problem. They broke from the Clinton and Bush protocol for these functions, just like the NY picture shoot with Air Force One - someone has to fall on their sword to avoid making Obama's administration look like amateurs.

In a break with the protocol of prior administrations, the office of Social Secretary Desiree Rogers decided not to staff a security checkpoint that is now the focus of an investigation into how two uninvited guests crashed the Nov. 24 state dinner for Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.

Asked about the social office’s decision not to have someone at the gate checking names against the list of invitees, as was the practice in the Clinton and Bush administrations, press secretary Robert Gibbs said Monday that the focus of the security breach is on Secret Service procedures, not on the social office headed by Rogers, a close friend and confident of the President.

No matter how incompetent a staffer might be, it is the Secret Service's job to handle security. Period.

Why did the Secret Service allow an incompetent staffer to endanger the President?

No matter how incompetent a staffer might be, it is the Secret Service's job to handle security. Period.

Why did the Secret Service allow an incompetent staffer to endanger the President?

Not excusing the secret service they fucked up too, but it really does boil down to the party secretary, choose to break from protocol and NOT staff the position. I guarantee that if a staff member was at the gate as was standard practice for 2 decades, guest list in hand, the secret service would not have over ruled them and let the crashers in.

Asked about the social office's decision not to have someone at the gate checking names against the list of invitees, as was the practice in the Clinton and Bush administrations, press secretary Robert Gibbs said Monday that the focus of the security breach is on Secret Service procedures, not on the social office headed by Rogers, a close friend and confident of the President.

They'll find a way to blame Bush for the mishap.

Not excusing the secret service they fucked up too, but it really does boil down to the party secretary, choose to break from protocol and NOT staff the position. I guarantee that if a staff member was at the gate as was standard practice for 2 decades, guest list in hand, the secret service would not have over ruled them and let the crashers in.

I'm not following your last statement. Since a staffer was not at the gate, why didn't the Secret Service over rule that decision? As you said, they have been doing it for over 2 decades.

Security really boils down to security guards, not administrators. Otherwise each administration would hire their own security detail. But they don't.

You hate Obama so much, you want to blame one of his employees for the Secret Service screwing up. That's just sad.

I'm not following your last statement. Since a staffer was not at the gate, why didn't the Secret Service over rule that decision? As you said, they have been doing it for over 2 decades.

Security really boils down to security guards, not administrators. Otherwise each administration would hire their own security detail. But they don't.

You hate Obama so much, you want to blame one of his employees for the Secret Service screwing up. That's just sad.

Have you ever been to a large private party - like a $500 a plate deal - not the family wedding. The party planner is right there to confirm a invitation in case there is a glitch and someone does not show up on the list. Let's pretend that the ambassador from Cameroon was invited, shows up and is not on the list. Do you want him sent away by SS or do you want a staff member THAT created the list able to verify that an invitation was sent. The NEW social director changed the protocol and this happened - Another case of an amateur trying to do a job she was not qualified or trained to do.

It is an issue despite your attempts to deflect with the I hate Obama BS http://www.usnews.com/blogs/washington-whi...-secretary.html

White House Social Secretary Desiree Rogers is coming under fire in the media and from some prior East Wing officials for not posting aides at gates used by the recent State Dinner guests to make sure no party crashers could enter. One former East Wing veteran of the Bush and Clinton years even suggested that Rogers might have to step aside and allow the first family to bring in a social office veteran to handle the escalating affair during which two uninvited guests, Michaele and Tareq Salahi, snuck past Secret Service agents. ......

.....Several former officials said that it has long been standard practice for social officers to first check names of party guests before moving to Secret Service agents. Even at White House Christmas parties, that has been the protocol. This time, however, only Secret Service agents checked names.

And my point, is that at the moment Secret Service saw there was no one with the guest list at the entrance, they should have remedied the situation. Like, get someone there to do it, now. Their job is security, and this isn't their first party. They apparently overlooked the glitch, or idiotic employee, or "protocol." If they had done their job correctly, they would not have turned away the "ambassador from Cameroon," because that situation would not have happened in the first place. Because there would have been someone there with the damn guest list.

And my point, is that at the moment Secret Service saw there was no one with the guest list at the entrance, they should have remedied the situation. Like, get someone there to do it, now. Their job is security, and this isn't their first party. They apparently overlooked the glitch, or idiotic employee, or "protocol." If they had done their job correctly, they would not have turned away the "ambassador from Cameroon," because that situation would not have happened in the first place. Because there would have been someone there with the damn guest list.

Do you ever do research prior to posting? It was not an oversight it was a deliberate move by the NEW social director.

HERE

The White House staff member whose job was to supervise the guest list for state dinners and clear invitees into the events says she was stripped of most of her responsibilities earlier this year, prompting her to resign last June.

The account of Cathy Hargraves, who formerly served as White House "assistant for arrangements," raises new questions about whether changes that she says were made by President Obama's social secretary, Desiree Rogers, may have contributed to the security lapses that permitted Virginia socialites Michele and Tareq Salahi to crash the state dinner for India's prime minister last week and get themselves photographed with the president.

Hargraves tells Declassified in an exclusive interview that, while she had originally been hired as a White House political appointee in 2001, she landed a new position on the White House residence staff in 2006 and was specifically detailed to the social office to work on state dinners.AdvertisementplaceAd2(commercialNode,'bigbox',false,'');

Her job duties included overseeing the invitations for guests at state dinners and keeping track of RSVPs, she says. On the evening of state dinners, she says, she physically stood at the East Gate portico entrance and greeted each of the guests as they arrived, checking their names off a computerized printout of those who had been invited.

But when she met with Rogers last February and went over her job responsibilities, she says the new social secretary told her, "We don't feel we have a need for that anymore." Rogers's explanation, according to Hargraves: "In these economic times, I don't think we're going to have very many lavish expensive dinners. It wouldn't look very good."

Who's in charge of security?

I don't give a flying fuck what the idiot staffers did.

The Secret Service screwed up.

While the staffer's mistake is bad, and probably deserves dismissal, the Secret Service failed in providing proper security. This wasn't their first time working security, they know how to do it. And they made a mistake. And I think barring this one instance, they have been doing a remarkable job.

If the SS didn't have a guest list, they should have not admitted anyone. Period. Its entirely the fuckup of the SS.

Must be staffed with a bunch of Jesus freak neo-cons. That would at least explain their incompetence.

If the SS didn't have a guest list, they should have not admitted anyone. Period. Its entirely the fuckup of the SS.

Must be staffed with a bunch of Jesus freak neo-cons. That would at least explain their incompetence.

BING BING BING!!!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER!

Spatial Ed becomes the first to blame the security lapse on Bush!

You can claim your autographed Rachel Maddow calender and framed Keith Olbermann photo at the door!

BING BING BING!!!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER!

You can claim your autographed Rachel Maddow calender and framed Keith Olbermann photo at the door!

You forgot the 1/10 scale authentic repro of the blue dress, complete with an appropriately sized stain on the front.........

BING BING BING!!!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER!

Just because Bush was a neo-con Jesus freak, doesn't mean that every neo-con Jesus freak fuckup was his fault. Just means that neo-con Jesus freaks are fuckups.

The Nurse and I just caught a minute of these disgustingly useless pieces of DNA shit from the Today Show. This fuking over-the-hill-hideous-cunt had the audacity to claim that her and her equally loser boyfriends lives have 'Been destroyed' by all of this, and that they will never be the same again. Un-fuking-real.

Please, someone pray for a pair of 6 pound meteors to smite these idiots into intergallactic dust..........

Hey 505 check this out:

Deputy Chief of Staff Jim Messina:

"It is clear that the White House did not do everything we could have done to assist the United States Secret Service in ensuring that only invited guests enter the complex," Messina wrote, describing a scene where White House staff members were "walking around outside between the check points" but were not actively engaged in assisting the Secret Service.

Messina said that "beginning immediately for all official White House events, White House staff will be stationed physically at the check points with the United States Secret Service" where they will check arriving guests off of the official guest list and resolve any difficulties.

Hey 505 check this out:

Deputy Chief of Staff Jim Messina:

"It is clear that the White House did not do everything we could have done to assist the United States Secret Service in ensuring that only invited guests enter the complex," Messina wrote, describing a scene where White House staff members were "walking around outside between the check points" but were not actively engaged in assisting the Secret Service.

Messina said that "beginning immediately for all official White House events, White House staff will be stationed physically at the check points with the United States Secret Service" where they will check arriving guests off of the official guest list and resolve any difficulties.

Which is it? New "protocol" or staffers walking around not doing their jobs?

Suppose it's the latter. Secret Service didn't notice the staffers not doing their jobs? They screwed up. They're in charge of security.

See, this is a lesson for arab islamic fuckheads. No way could some arab terrorist dude and his burkha clad wife sneak into the WH. 1st of all the smell of goat shit on his dick would have been a dead give-away.

And the other lesson is that profiling works. Nicely dressed, tall, smoking hot blonds do not not as a rule strap explosives on thier body and blow people up.

Either your eyesight and/or your taste are beyond repair if you think that skank ho is a "smoking hot blond"

As for mentioning animal excrement on guest's pricks, you are offending our Australian allies.

See, this is a lesson for arab islamic fuckheads. No way could some arab terrorist dude and his burkha clad wife sneak into the WH. 1st of all the smell of goat shit on his dick would have been a dead give-away.

And the other lesson is that profiling works. Nicely dressed, tall, smoking hot blonds do not not as a rule strap explosives on thier body and blow people up.

Either your eyesight and/or your taste are beyond repair if you think that skank ho is a "moking hot blond"

As for mentioning animal excrement on guest's pricks, you are offending our Australian allies.

Wouldn't call her a "Skank", George. She came across as very lady-like. You are very rough around the edges these days. Are you spending Christmas all by yourself?

No wonder that you are an expert at homo erotic fellatio, since it is obvious that you haven't got a clue about women.

LMAO at you, Polarass.

Archived