Search results

  1. L

    Holding Tanks

    There is a company ( MMM?) that makes plastic tanks to any shape you want. Uses plastic seam welding to glue flat panels together. I've used them once, was happy with the product. They use a thicker sheet than the rotomold tanks have. I've also used Ronco when they had a shape I needed, also good

Latest posts