1/6 Committee

Steam Flyer

Super Anarchist
Eastern NC
I always kind of admired Dog's ... er ... doggedness in responding to one argument after another without a lot of whining and whatnot that we see here too often.
When you tirelessly repeat a cycle of lies in an endless loop, you really don't need to whine. Just move on to the next lie and if anybody notices it's a repeat, deny that's what you're doing.

At one point in time, well before Trump, Dog was actually a human being who posted about sailing and music and other stuff, and had a sense of humor. Always vigorously partisan anti-Democrat, though.

- DSK

badlatitude

Super Anarchist
Former RNC chairman to Jim Jordan on Jan. 6: 'You know, b****, what time you called the president'

Former Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele called Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan a "son of a b****" for his recent remarks that he wasn't certain whether he spoke to former President Donald Trump on Jan. 6. 

The former RNC chairman, a frequent critic of the former president, expressed disbelief that Jordan would be uncertain of the details of his conversation with Trump surrounding the events of Jan. 6. 

"I can tell you the time, the place, the date of every conversation I've had with every president of this country, period," Steele said during a Thursday livestream for the Lincoln Project, a group of current and former Republican operatives who oppose Trump. "Going back to Bill Clinton, I can tell you where I was. I can tell you what was said. This son of a b**** is sitting up there acting like, 'Well, I don't know if it was before. I don't know if it was after. Oh, lordy, Jesus, I don't remember. I got to look at my notes.' You know, b****, what time you called the president, and you know what you said." 

Steele then compared Jordan, who's a "grown a** man," to a 10-year-old who "got caught masturbating by [his] mama." 

*snip* 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/michael-steele-jim-jordan-and-trump

AJ Oliver

Super Anarchist
Sandusky Sailing Club
Honest to Jeebus folks, do you really think "R-eich" is not an appropriate label for the golpistas and those who support(ed) them . . .  ???  I be gobsmacked !!  

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2021/07/31/preventing-american-pinochet

Screen%20Shot%202021-07-31%20at%203.24.11%20PM.png

Burning Man

Super Anarchist
Back to the desert
Have you had children?

If yes, surely when they were toddlers, they had that inevitable period when they learned a new word, phrase, or song. You were pleased at their progressed, they were maturing and growing.

Then they repeated it about 4 BILLION times over the next month.

The joy at their progress quickly evaporates in your desperate attempts to teach them a new word, song or phrase before they drive you out of your fucking mind with the repetition. They say/sing it over and over and over again, no matter how inappropriate, no matter how to try to get them to stop.

Therein is the difference between anyone else using the R-word and you using it.

----

It is perfectly acceptable to use the word *double Dogballs*. It is annoying as fuck to use it in every other sentence like a two-year old who just found out how hysterically funny the phrase "poopie-stinky" is and has been singing it to the tune of "Old MacDonald" for six days straight.
Ding!

Burning Man

Super Anarchist
Back to the desert
Team Trump had two pre-insurrection war councils on January 5th. Attendees include:

D. Trump, Jr 
Eric Trump 
Kimberly Gargoyle 
Corey Lewandowski 
Gen. Flynn 
Giuliani 
Ted Cruz 
Alex Jones 
Sidney Powell 
Tommy Tuberville 
and many more. 

One was at the Trump International in D.C. and one was at the Willard Hotel. Some of these people went to both. 
All of them need to testify under oath. 
https://sethabramson.substack.com/p/major-breaking-news-team-trump-had
Oops, that's gonna be interesting if the 1/6 committee is able to subpoena any records from that meeting.  Looking down that list, hoping all go to jail at some point.  

AJ Oliver

Super Anarchist
Sandusky Sailing Club
Venom said:
Looks like a volatile situation that could erupt at any moment, like a powder keg! 

You must have been scared shitless, AJ.
But . . . but . . . you are the sniveling coward who has to post anonymously. 

Too skeered to take personal responsibility. 

Not My Real Name

Not Actually Me
but y'all seem just fine with endless streams of the same ol' boring obscenities. 

Because PA ?  
It's the repetition, the constant repetition. It makes you into a one trick pony, and the trick is very annoying.

Literally, people don't want to read your posts because of the constant, stupid, mindless repetition of that word. Heck, I agree with most of what you have to say, conceptually, but I stopped reading most of it for that reason.

It comes off as childish, stupid, and repetitious, and detracts from your message.

But you keep on keepin' on trying to use it and whining about how no one likes you for it.

Don't forget - PA is part of a larger site, which was created a sailing community which was created to break out of the sailing culture norms, where fora were heavily moderated and using a cuss-word got you a scolding or talking smack about a high profile sailor could get you banned. So there has never been language or content policing here (with one or two small exceptions, like throwing pedophilia accusations). Rule enforcement has always been light, by design.

This subforum was created as a place to wall off the political vitriol from the sailing dialog. It's a side effect of the main site, and it shares much of the same culture.

Blue Crab

benthivore
Outer Banks
I reminded of why locals in the neighborhood never want outsiders. They move in for the benefits but like AJ, then they want to change the rules. 

97% of us have avatars but AJ wants that changed. 

He wants to use whatever vocabulary he likes, regardless of resistance, but he'd like us to stop our customary usage. 

He constantly trolls but is deadset against trolling.

We have Mrs AJ to thank for this. She is thrilled that AJ found PA which gets him out of her hair for a while each day. Rumor has it she's going to make a large financial contribution. 

Fah Kiew Tu

Curmudgeon, First Rank
Tasmania, Australia
It's the repetition, the constant repetition. It makes you into a one trick pony, and the trick is very annoying.

Literally, people don't want to read your posts because of the constant, stupid, mindless repetition of that word. Heck, I agree with most of what you have to say, conceptually, but I stopped reading most of it for that reason.

It comes off as childish, stupid, and repetitious, and detracts from your message.
No, actually, it *is* his message. IMO he is basically a spoilt child with a boring line in bullshit.

The problem he's having here is, he can't force it down everyone's throat the way he could back when he was able to fail any student with the temerity to have a different opinion.

That's the bit he struggles with. Here, he's just a poorly educated, not too bright wannabe and people mock him.

**Dogballs**. ROFL.

FKT