1/6 Committee

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
except for the ones that get busted with local hookers and/or just partying in general...
As the loser guy has demonstrated for his staff, there is nothing wrong with banging hookers, grabing women by the pussy, lying, cheating, lying some more, and above all grifting..... And lying..... And fucking hookers or people other than your current wife.

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
var·let
/ˈvärlət/

Learn to pronounce

noun
plural noun: varlets
  1. 1.
    historical
    a man or boy acting as an attendant or servant.
    • a knight's page.
  2. 2.
    archaic
    a dishonest or unprincipled man.
Origin
95bd835c3f55f7c3d28f1e266569a6300d42f006d4249a7a5d62e67015b9a0ee.png

late Middle English: from Old French, variant of valet ‘attendant’ (see valet). The sense ‘rogue’ dates from the mid 16th century.
Translate varlets to
Use over time for: varlets

Yep....

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
I wonder what the return spin was.... I got nothing after the pregnant pause, and the blonde woman starting to talk.
Clearly that segment was an abortion in FOX news' opinion.

d'ranger

Super Anarchist
Tucker and Hannity will find a way to spin this because they aren't news they are entertainers. Not a good day for Trumpers, she was very well spoken and believable and if Jim or Mark or Trump or anyone wants to dispute this all they have to do is appear under oath and give their sworn testimony. Then we can add perjury to the menu of charges they face.

Little fish, then bigger fish and then we have a topwater fry.

Lark

Supper Anarchist
Ohio

Actually the opposite of your twit.
Mr. Trump didn't fail because he was too much of a coward to lead his rabble (as I supposed). He failed because he was too lazy to walk to the capital with the mob, and expected the Secret Service to drive him there so he could overthrow the Republic with less effort.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
Today's testimony so far provides evidence that Trump knew that the mob was armed before he send them to the capital to "fight for your country". Trump begged the secret service to remove the weapons detection so that armed people could join the rally, saying "they won't hurt me".

From what I saw, he didn't beg them at all. He ordered them to, which they refused

Expat Canuck

Anarchist
Salish Sea
And yet, this is the reaction from the RWNJ folks:
"I listened a very small clip of the J6 hearings and am now dumber because of it. Apparently people were carrying military grade backpacks. oh the horror."

El Borracho

Verified User
Pacific Rim
If a president cannot cannot move about as he chooses in political moments then who is actually in charge? Appears that the SS has something resembling 25th Amendment powers. Or does the president signs away certain powers in some secret inaugural papers? Could the SS prevent the president from signing certain orders, meeting certain people, or accessing the football? Does safety trump political process? If so, who is the decider?

Latest posts