hobie1616

Super Anarchist
West Maui
Screen Shot 2022-06-29 at 11.13.43 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-06-29 at 11.13.10 AM.jpg

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
She knows Trump selected a couple true believers from the ranks to be in charge of his security. Drag them in anyway, let them state why they refused to take Trump to where he wanted to go. What were they afraid of?
Drag them in and let them take the oath. Then ask them whatever they want to ask without limitation. Don’t let them do the standard procedure for the Pride of New York’s crew, deflect, deny, bullshit. See if they want to contradict Ms. Harrison’s testimony. Depose them at the same time via video feed so they can’t get their stories straight.

Cal20sailor

Super Anarchist
Detroit
Drag them in and let them take the oath. Then ask them whatever they want to ask without limitation. Don’t let them do the standard procedure for the Pride of New York’s crew, deflect, deny, bullshit. See if they want to contradict Ms. Harrison’s testimony. Depose them at the same time via video feed so they can’t get their stories straight.
How quickly everyone forgets.

Voyageur

Super Anarchist
On The Borderline
Yup. I thought the same thing. Ofc course the SS guys would have been fired, but I would have taken that metaphorical bullet and said my boss "the fucking president" ordered me to.

Edit to add..... I think that and the intentional order to relax security to allow those guys to bring in weapons shows criminal intent beyond a doubt. I'm interested in what our rezident attorney's say.
he would have made it a block, maybe.

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
The J6 Committee is one thing but: The rush to the front door of the DOJ by a bunch of half-wits will get intense starting soon, pleading for some degree of leniency in exchange for their rat-on-each-other testimonies. The list of those at the top of the food-chain is a long one and they will not be given that opportunity.

There are a LOT of people including senators and reps who will be going down, it's already been made blatantly obvious by the DOJ's path of investigation pursuits we already know of. This truly historic criminal conspiracy to overthrow Congress, an equal branch of the US Govt, was shockingly wide! That testimony yesterday was mind-blowing!

d'ranger

Super Anarchist
Seriously! If only Uncle Joe would just end his Title 42 so these poor folks don't have to resort to smugglers to try to get in.

Damn Biden.

(Sorry, now back to the 1/6 Committee, already in progress . . . .)
Uh, you realize a judge blocked Biden's attempt to lift this on May 20, right? And it was launched under the former guy? Lastly, when you find yourself agreeing with the thin skinned downvoting shithead you should stop, look, listen and learn.

Mark_K

Super Anarchist
I'm wondering why Cheney felt a reason to include Michael Flynn in this. Not a lot of press about his being entangled in 1/6 (yet), but he is known for dancing with unsavory characters and being careless about doing so.

Lawyer'd up and pleading the fif' to "Is the sky blue?" now though. Might she have him as a direct link between Trump and Proud Bois??

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
I'm wondering why Cheney felt a reason to include Michael Flynn in this. Not a lot of press about his being entangled in 1/6 (yet), but he is known for dancing with unsavory characters and being careless about doing so.

Lawyer'd up and pleading the fif' to "Is the sky blue?" now though. Might she have him as a direct link between Trump and Proud Bois??
Yeah that Flynn appearance wasn’t random.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth

Riggleman says they haven’t shown anything but a small sample of the evidence so far and they have barely mentioned the war room at the Willard. That meeting, along with attendees Stone, Bannon, Flynn, Jones and/or any other seditious bullshitters in attendance, will feature prominently in the remaining hearings, I suspect.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
The J6 Committee is one thing but: The rush to the front door of the DOJ by a bunch of half-wits will get intense starting soon, pleading for some degree of leniency in exchange for their rat-on-each-other testimonies. The list of those at the top of the food-chain is a long one and they will not be given that opportunity.

There are a LOT of people including senators and reps who will be going down, it's already been made blatantly obvious by the DOJ's path of investigation pursuits we already know of. This truly historic criminal conspiracy to overthrow Congress, an equal branch of the US Govt, was shockingly wide! That testimony yesterday was mind-blowing!
Agreed. If only G Gordon Liddy was alive to see how far the plumbers have been upstaged.

Voyageur

Super Anarchist
On The Borderline
Riggleman says they haven’t shown anything but a small sample of the evidence so far and they have barely mentioned the war room at the Willard. That meeting, along with attendees Stone, Bannon, Flynn, Jones and/or any other seditious bullshitters in attendance, will feature prominently in the remaining hearings, I suspect.
Liz let them know that they can still come in and clear things up. The committee already has all the answers. Who is willing to be the last moron standing, for the biggest grifter/loser? The Loser wants someone to stand up for him, all they can do is plead the fifth. I wonder why? I really hope the Loser attempts to clear his name on live TV, the ratings will be Yhuuge.

Uh, you realize a judge blocked Biden's attempt to lift this on May 20, right? And it was launched under the former guy? Lastly, when you find yourself agreeing with the thin skinned downvoting shithead you should stop, look, listen and learn.
Yeah, should have used purple.

My bad.

(For future reference, if you find me 'agreeing' with the thin skinned downvoting shithead, you may assume purple.)

Jules

Super Anarchist
Punta Gorda

I'd say because he took the 5th when asked if he believed in the peaceful transition of power. In other words, not only does he not believe in upholding the Constitution but he also believes if he answers truthfully it will implicate him being part of the failed coup.

Latest posts