1/6 Committee

Ishmael

Yes, we have no bananas
Fuctifino
The J6 Committee is one thing but: The rush to the front door of the DOJ by a bunch of half-wits will get intense starting soon, pleading for some degree of leniency in exchange for their rat-on-each-other testimonies. The list of those at the top of the food-chain is a long one and they will not be given that opportunity.

There are a LOT of people including senators and reps who will be going down, it's already been made blatantly obvious by the DOJ's path of investigation pursuits we already know of. This truly historic criminal conspiracy to overthrow Congress, an equal branch of the US Govt, was shockingly wide! That testimony yesterday was mind-blowing!

Let's hope a few SC judges are roped into this, along with Ginni the Traitor.

Nice!

Super Anarchist
Victoria, BC
Miss Hutchinson's testimony established that Trumpy et al knew the crowd were armed when Trumpy encouraged them to go to the capital and "fight like hell or you're never going to get your country back".

I believe the next steps will demonstrate that Trumpy et al *asked* the crowd to come armed. I suspect Flynn will be involved as part of the connection between the street-coup folks and the office-coup folks. Why else would Flynn's testimony be included specifically yesterday?

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
Riggleman says they haven’t shown anything but a small sample of the evidence so far and they have barely mentioned the war room at the Willard. That meeting, along with attendees Stone, Bannon, Flynn, Jones and/or any other seditious bullshitters in attendance, will feature prominently in the remaining hearings, I suspect.
Meadows wanting to attend the war room at the Willard on the night of Jan 5 did come up. That guy is quite obviously going to get taken down hard too - along with the rest of them. His complicity in it is well beyond obvious.

Last edited:

Left Shift

Super Anarchist
Seattle
Miss Hutchinson's testimony established that Trumpy et al knew the crowd were armed when Trumpy encouraged them to go to the capital and "fight like hell or you're never going to get your country back".

I believe the next steps will demonstrate that Trumpy et al *asked* the crowd to come armed. I suspect Flynn will be involved as part of the connection between the street-coup folks and the office-coup folks. Why else would Flynn's testimony be included specifically yesterday?
When you write about the previous White House Resident, please use his proper names: Either TFG or The Fat Loser.

And I believe a message that says "It will be wild" pretty much asks folks to come armed, all by itself.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
Meadows wanting to attend the war room at the Willard on the night of Jan 5 did come up. That guy is quite obviously going to get taken down hard too - along with the rest of them. His complicity in it is well beyond obvious.
Yup. He was Ernestine, at the center of all the calls. That makes sense, because in Congress he was one of the Freedom Caucus assholes at the heart of this stuff in Congress. He was the head of it if memory serves. Re him always being on the phone with Jordan, remember Cheney to Jordan on 1/6: don’t fucking touch me…you did this.

3E3A51EA-23D0-4FB9-829B-20E204685D86.gif