1/6 Committee

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas
Seems unlikely they would blab to Meadow's 24 year old assistant but not blab to their brother agents about it. Must have assumed their brother agents would follow the code and remain silent. Their brothers will never forgive or forget they were forced to bust the code. It's an embarrassment to the officers and the service.

Ah well...Mar A Lago must need guards. But wait...they disobeyed a direct order from Trump so that's out.

Walmart's hiring security personnel though...

If you listened to her testimony, she was told by Ornato about the ride in the Beast when TFG lost it, IIRC...

Mark_K

Super Anarchist
All someone has to do is swear in and testify under oath that he didn’t tell her. Until then, hers is the only sworn testimony, and I don’t see anyone rushing to take the oath.
With others publicly willing to corroborate her narrative they probably won't even show up on FOX....something else Trump will never forgive.

1656708306351.png

Navig8tor

Super Anarchist
The only ones who did anything wrong re the SUV were the ones who bullshitted about it to discredit a witness and deflect from the fact that The Pride of New York knowingly sent an armed mob to the Capitol. They weren't testifying under oath so it wasn’t criminal.
Perhaps the bullshitters need to testify under oath on TeeVee- a minor sideshow but the news is already out and the fathful believe.

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
Those SS guys, if/when they related the story to Cass, could well have been saying it in a braggadocio way, as if to brag about their hero DT's awesome manliness.. The lunge and the he-went-for-the-clav possibilities are very bizarre accounts from them and may or may not be true. That he wanted to go with armed insurrectionists to invade the Capitol is even way more deranged!

Again, I have complete confidence that everyone close to the historically bad plans to attack the Capitol, and those close to a lot else too, are going to get taken down hard. The list of criminally implicated f-wits will be a very-very long one.

First to the front door of the DOJ wins, but they better hope they can get an early plea bargain before that door shuts. Let the Feeding Frenzy commence!

Last edited:

Nice!

Super Anarchist
Victoria, BC
The whole SS lunge/not-lunge issue is a red herring. These "sources" are manufactured to ensure the discussion is about whether that happened or didn't happen. This is to ensure that the other things revealed by Ms Hutchinson aren't discussed - like how Trump and co whipped up a crowd that they *knew* was armed, and then sent them to the capital with words like "you've gotta fight like hell or you're never gonna get your country back"

Stop discussing the so-called lunge at the secret service. Don't engage when someone brings it up.

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
Gotta wonder where all the squirrels that would normally be out on that piece of property, scurrying around, looking for their nuts were that day.

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
^^ (Nice!) Completely agree but even if it is red herring clickbait, it will get get more press. And for some, it may reflect on Cass's veracity. Anyway..

My guess is that apart from several in the WH, plus any and all the goons in Willard Hotel War Room (present or not), the list of folks who will be going down hard will also include a list of goons that include Reps and Sens. This is NOT going to end well and that realization is beginning to get very real, with the recent DOJ actions starting to ramp up. There will be a turn on each other feeding frenzy among these lunatics, have been following all of it very closely am completely convinced of it. Have faith ;)

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
Gotta wonder where all the squirrels that would normally be out on that piece of property, scurrying around, looking for their nuts were that day.
Ha ha! :D

Know what will be devastating? Is if there were SS cameras inside that SUV, and SS cameras beneath the stage before Trump went up there. It's very-very possible, they were evidently watching even the squirrel trees.

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
^^ (Nice!) Completely agree but even if it is red herring clickbait, it will get get more press. And for some, it may reflect on Cass's veracity. Anyway..

My guess is that apart from several in the WH, plus any and all the goons in Willard Hotel War Room (present or not), the list of folks who will be going down hard will also include a list of goons that include Reps and Sens. This is NOT going to end well and that realization is beginning to get very real, with the recent DOJ actions starting to ramp up. There will be a turn on each other feeding frenzy among these lunatics, have been following all of it very closely am completely convinced of it. Have faith ;)
I hope so but then I hear stories like the DOJ being blindsided by Hutchinsons testimony? How could that be? Maybe that’s bullshit it’s hard to know what to believe, but we need good news on the prosecution front soon. Something else to worry about - is the DOJ going to enter a silent period ahead of the mid terms? They’ve been reticent to prosecute people around national elections in the past.

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
I hope so but then I hear stories like the DOJ being blindsided by Hutchinsons testimony? How could that be? Maybe that’s bullshit it’s hard to know what to believe, but we need good news on the prosecution front soon. Something else to worry about - is the DOJ going to enter a silent period ahead of the mid terms? They’ve been reticent to prosecute people around national elections in the past.
My guess is that the DOJ is well ahead of the J6 Committee. And while J6 does need to be concerned about the timeline of the midterms, the DOJ do not.

Back to my suggestion about the probability of cameras in the suv and under the stage, I doubt any president gets to even take a shit without that 'movement' being monitored and recorded to some specificity, even if not to ridiculous detail in that private a sitting. Umm, setting. I know a guy who headed a 6-man security detail for even just a big defense contractor's CEO. He told me that strong opinion, convincingly. His SS nickname was 'Ford' before he took the more-lucrative position.

There is a good chance IMO that when Cass answered (admitted?) that 'Yes, I was in the vicinity of a conversation where Trump said something to effect of Get the F'in Mags out of here' that she already knew, that the J6 already knew, exactly what had been said, plus precisely where and when that happened. Even the SS is not even trying to deny that critical part.

Again, there are a lot of people who need to be considering their futures and the veracity of their testimony, should they be offered that chance to rat on others before going down too hard themselves. That's the way the grindstone works.

Last edited:

Nice!

Super Anarchist
Victoria, BC
Did you not notice last week when the DoJ seized Eastman's phone? Do you have any idea the amount of evidence required for a judge to sign off on a search warrant against the lawyer of someone who is under investigation?

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
The whole SS lunge/not-lunge issue is a red herring. These "sources" are manufactured to ensure the discussion is about whether that happened or didn't happen. This is to ensure that the other things revealed by Ms Hutchinson aren't discussed - like how Trump and co whipped up a crowd that they *knew* was armed, and then sent them to the capital with words like "you've gotta fight like hell or you're never gonna get your country back"

Stop discussing the so-called lunge at the secret service. Don't engage when someone brings it up.
I think the committee set Trumpworld up. The bullshitters tried the distraction and deflection play and ended up taking the Thelma and Louise drive with a carload of MAGA. All they accomplished was bolstering the credibility of the witness who took the oath.

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
Did you not notice last week when the DoJ seized Eastman's phone? Do you have any idea the amount of evidence required for a judge to sign off on a search warrant against the lawyer of someone who is under investigation?
I was busy and didn’t follow that super closely but I read something about that search, something to the effect that it wasn’t the DOJ itself but the IG office of the DOJ Something about the difference being significant. Maybe @Sol Rosenberg can address.

Mark_K

Super Anarchist
I think the committee set Trumpworld up. The bullshitters tried the distraction and deflection play and ended up taking the Thelma and Louise drive with a carload of MAGA. All they accomplished was bolstering the credibility of the witness who took the oath.
Sounds about right. Have to think the committee would've cross and double checked every aspect of what they questioned her on before calling a special hearing. Like hell they let the conversation wander into that detail unless they had found someone else who also heard that story from the agents in the car.

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
Sounds about right. Have to think the committee would've cross and double checked every aspect of what they questioned her on before calling a special hearing. Like hell they let the conversation wander into that detail unless they had found someone else who also heard that story from the agents in the car.
J6 would not have asked her, live broadcast to the country, about those events without her knowing that J6 already knew too, exactly what happened. Whether she wanted to tell the truth or not, she had no choice and so went with it.

My guess is that Cass was more complicit in all of it than what she is letting on, but is being given leniency. I bet her contact list is/was amazing..

Last edited:

Mark_K

Super Anarchist
J6 would not have asked her, live broadcast to the country, about those events without her knowing that J6 already knew too, exactly what happened.

My guess is that Cass was more complicit in all of it than what she is letting on, but is being given leniency.
"complicit" implies she had power. Perhaps not the right word for her. She was a MAGA, you don't get that kind of job without being that, but an assistant calls no shots. She was not in the decision making loop. What she appears to have been IMO is a true believer. True believers aren't in on the scam, they are being scammed. They aren't following to get a chunk of the grift so they can be problematic for a con-man.

As in the vote-recounters in the Arizona recount fiasco....they honestly believed Trump so they did an honest count, the opposite of what Trump wanted.

Last edited:

Burning Man

Super Anarchist
Back to the desert
I think all of the talk about trump accomplices going down and the feeding frenzy as they turn on each other is great and all. Especially if some R house critters go down. But ALL of of this will be completely in vain if shitstain hisself walks. His conviction HAS to be the ultimate end goal - or this entire excercise will have been futile. Because we THE PEOPLE, for the sake of the survival of our democracy, has to drive a stake into the ground that even a POTUS cannot get away with this fuckery, If he walks, then others will most certainly try.

Marty Gingras

Mid-range Anarchist
I think all of the talk about trump accomplices going down and the feeding frenzy as they turn on each other is great and all. Especially if some R house critters go down. But ALL of of this will be completely in vain if shitstain hisself walks. His conviction HAS to be the ultimate end goal - or this entire excercise will have been futile. Because we THE PEOPLE, for the sake of the survival of our democracy, has to drive a stake into the ground that even a POTUS cannot get away with this fuckery, If he walks, then others will most certainly try.
I'm thinking more along the lines of a reconciliation between warring parties. He's repudiated and perhaps convicted, gets a pardon because jailing him would start a civil war, his minions go to jail, lots of good lessons learned.

Latest posts