1/6 Committee

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
The safest thing for everyone, will be if DJT gets convinced by heavy legal threats to bow out of running again, with an excuse (maybe 'age' or 'to spend time with my family') for why he made the decision.

The violent intentions among his well-armed base is pretty damn scary. Even during the BLM events, folks in towns near me showed up with big weaponry and the local police let it happen. The local police chief even encouraged their presence - Yikes!

Last edited:

Ishmael

Fuctifino
The safest thing for everyone, will be if DJT gets convinced by heavy legal threats to bow out of running again, with an excuse (maybe 'age' or 'to spend time with my family') for why he made the decision.

The violent intentions among his well-armed base is pretty damn scary. Even during the BLM protests, folks in towns near me showed up with big weaponry and the local police let it happen. The local police chief even encouraged it - Yikes!

No, he has to be fully prosecuted, along with his fellow seditionists. Not prosecuting him would be cowardly and much more dangerous.

inneedofadvice

Super Anarchist
Sarnia
Nothing will ever come of this until fox and the r party turn on him. Till then, it’s an exercise in futility. It is possible that all the evidence will make it through to the faithful and change some minds, but it’s a long shot.

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
No, he has to be fully prosecuted, along with his fellow seditionists. Not prosecuting him would be cowardly and much more dangerous.
Agreed, given the historic precedent that needs to be set.

But damn, there really could be violence in the wake of it. I will steer clear of main street Snohomish, visible in the valley below me, if the shit goes down. Again: Yikes! ..

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
It's possible he will be taken down in Georgia or in some other non-Federal jurisdiction, relieving any choice Joe would have make about any pardon. That may be the fastest, and safest, way to a sentence that is essentially prison-for-life.

Have been musing about what his Georgia Prison cell-mate's name might be. :D

Could be a fun thread. How about 'ME?'

MELITHA!!!

Last edited:

Sidecar

…………………………
Tasmania
Agreed, given the historic precedent that needs to be set.

But damn, there really could be violence in the wake of it. I will steer clear of main street Snohomish, visible in the valley below me, if the shit goes down. Again: Yikes! ..
When Trump and/or the GOP gain power by blatantly illegal means, is the other 60 % of the US population just going to roll over and hand in their guns?

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
It's possible he will be taken down in Georgia or in some other non-Federal jurisdiction, relieving any choice Joe would have make about any pardon. That may be the fastest, and safest, way to prison.
Exactly. The way the GOP is now, everyone locked up for coup-ing will be pardoned from federal crimes as soon as the next GOP president takes office. The way to make charges stick is state charges.

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
I heard, from a very-very reliable source, about how there is only one spare bed in the entire Geogia State Prison system. That last 10x10 cell with a steel bed left on the other side of it is occupied by a guy who everyone calls The Gimp.

What in Cheerist is the Gimp? I hope it speaks republican?

Last edited:

Mark_K

Super Anarchist

The violent intentions among his well-armed base is pretty damn scary. Even during the BLM events, folks in towns near me showed up with big weaponry and the local police let it happen. The local police chief even encouraged their presence - Yikes!
The opposite will happen. He will play his last card. I expect him to announce his candidacy any moment, hoping the DOJ would judge charging a candidate as politically toxic. It's the only move he has left.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
I am really looking forward to the next hearings. i want to know who the boss(es) was(were). We know Flynn was involved. Hard to see him not being the man with the plan. I’m thinking Erik Prince had to be in the mix as well. The financiers would want one of their people overseeing things.

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
I am really looking forward to the next hearings. i want to know who the boss(es) was(were). We know Flynn was involved. Hard to see him not being the man with the plan. I’m thinking Erik Prince had to be in the mix as well. The financiers would want one of their people overseeing things.
Was interesting to see the clip the J6 showed this week, from when they asked Flynn if he thought a violent insurrection was either morally or legally justified. Flynn and his attorney asked for a 90 second break, after which when they came back he responded by taking the 5th to both questions.

Have not seen Prince brought up yet, but yes he has been close to Flynn since forever especially in paramilitary situations and so he may also be among all those who will get taken down. That War Room investigation will get wild, especially when folks start flipping and begging, in return for some degree of leniency. Don't be late to the DOJ, better not be the last one there! There will be only a few opportunities given, just like in normal RICO and other takedowns ;)

Am very confident that by what Garland has said twice already, that this all, every facet of it, is going to go down hard.

Last edited:

Burning Man

Super Anarchist
Back to the desert
Agreed, as long as the targeting eventually ends up focused on the people who have divided the masses, and not just their media devices with which they do the dividing. The issues in this country will never get resolved until the Best Americans fear for their lives and/or their fortunes. They showed us on 1/6 what they will finance when things don’t go the way they like.
True dat

Burning Man

Super Anarchist
Back to the desert
So long as their GOP party controls Congress, I don't think anything will touch them.
But yet they control neither house in congress. I think what Uncle SOL is referring to is the best Americans being our corporate overlords who control BOTH parties. They are the real power here. The “parties” are just vehicles to continue to divide us. And divide and conquer is the name of the game for the best Americans.

Navig8tor

Super Anarchist
I heard the secret service would have given trump the wheel, but for 2 reasons they didn't 1- too fat to fit 2- doesn't know how to drive
Letting TFG take the beast weighing 20,000lbs or 9000kg for a spin when he can barely drive a golf cart, what could possibly go wrong?
I imagine the SS had visions of him taking out protesters as he pulled up to the Capitol.

Latest posts