1/6 Committee

bridhb

Super Anarchist
Jax, FL
Pocket pardons are untested law according to Lawrence Tribe. Who is he kidding? Put that in front of the Supreme Court and that would be quickly settled.
I wonder how much the Kush "pocketed" during his mad rush to "process" all the pardons while Trump's administration collapsed around him. I would bet (a small amount) that he wasn't doing it for "justice". I guess there is no "list" that shows the double top secret pocket pardons.

I wonder how much the Kush "pocketed" during his mad rush to "process" all the pardons while Trump's administration collapsed around him. I would bet (a small amount) that he wasn't doing it for "justice". I guess there is no "list" that shows the double top secret pocket pardons.
About a billion...

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/04/jared-kushner-affinity-partners-saudi-arabia-pitch-deck

Anyone wondering how Jared and Ivanka might think it safe to distance themselves from their dead-beat dad, there ya go.

About a billion...

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/04/jared-kushner-affinity-partners-saudi-arabia-pitch-deck

Anyone wondering how Jared and Ivanka might think it safe to distance themselves from their dead-beat dad, there ya go.
Here is the link to the leaked affinity pitch deck used in the deal. It looks like a power point template with random catch phrases dropped in. The best part are the two full slides of Jared’s accolades (owed completely to his dads and Trumps money and connections), while every other team member gets like 2-3 sentences, many of whom are more qualified than Jared at pretty much everything. I hope someone starts grifting the grifters.

Last edited:

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
Here is the link to the leaked affinity pitch deck used in the deal. It looks like a power point template with random catch phrases dropped in. The best part are the two full slides of Jared’s accolades (owed completely to his dads and Trumps money and connections), while every other team member gets like 2-3 sentences, many of whom are more qualified than Jared at pretty much everything. I hope someone starts grifting the grifters.

Wow... Whoever put together that slide show basically took a executive assistant job requirement description from Craig's list, and changed a few words....
That's pathetic.

Gouvernail

Lottsa people don’t know I’m famous
Austin Texas
R

838459C5-6757-4FEB-8B38-CD814C238A55.jpeg