1/6 Committee

Navig8tor

Super Anarchist
View attachment 532806
When was the last time these people washed their clothes, or took a shower (with soap)?
I can only imagine the stench as they broke in to the capitol building.... 4 days in a minivan eating beanieweenies, and drinking redbull can't be good for your..... um..... hygiene....
Kevin Seefried, he's about to find out the multiple uses for soap when he gets sentenced September 16.

hobie1616

Super Anarchist
West Maui
As it reportedly considers a criminal prosecution of the former President, the Department of Justice has “strongly urged” Donald J. Trump to retain Alex Jones’s legal team.

“We at the Justice Department can think of no one better to represent you than Alex Jones’s lawyers,” Attorney General Merrick Garland wrote recently, in a letter to Trump. “They are, quite simply, the Dream Team.”

Garland added, “After watching these lawyers in action, my associates at the D.O.J. and I looked at each other and said, ‘These guys have to represent Trump.’ ”

The Attorney General acknowledged that Trump might be considering hiring his longtime attorney, Rudy Giuliani, but noted, “As amazing as Rudy would be, we think that Alex Jones’s lawyers would be even more amazing.”

hobie1616

Super Anarchist
West Maui
1659847891466.jpeg

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas
Nobody is arguing, except loony lefties, that Trump is above the law. That is a slight of language trick that is extremely effective on the peasants

You are sorely confused, Sir! It is only the MAGA-ts who think Trump is above the law, and they are accusing the official lawmen of improper actions, when in fact they are legally following the laws of our Country as directed by the DOJ.

veni vidi vici

Omne quod audimus est opinio, non res. Omnia videm
You are sorely confused, Sir! It is only the MAGA-ts who think Trump is above the law, and they are accusing the official lawmen of improper actions, when in fact they are legally following the laws of our Country as directed by the DOJ.
Well how do you know that?

Latest posts