1/6 Committee

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
what does Pence have to say?

and

why now?

your thoughts

D

PS I had to scroll back four pages to find this thread. Memory fades.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth

and

why now?

your thoughts

D

My thoughts? He was in NH testing the waters for a WH run. Hence the moderate comments. Send him to Texas or Wyoming (or any other Dick Cheney state) and see what he says.

Ishmael

Fuctifino

and

why now?

your thoughts

D

He is saying he'd consider it. Well, sure. I would consider jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge, but no way in a million years am I actually going to do it. Half the Magats want him dead, that would drag the other half in; and they would build a much better gallows this time.

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
Pence will get forced to testify, given that Herschmann and Short and others are already doing so and likely implicating or associating Pence with the conspiracy plot discussions. It's not his choice. edit: oh, apparently Pence was referring to J6 not the DOJ.

Last edited:

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
Pence will get forced to testify, given that Herschmann and Short and others are already doing so and likely implicating or associating Pence with the conspiracy plot discussions. It's not his choice. edit: oh, apparently Pence was referring to J6 not the DOJ.
The star of the September/October hearings?

Burning Man

Super Anarchist
Back to the desert
The star of the September/October hearings?

My main question is WTF didn't the J6 "invite" Pence to testify in the first place? WTH is taking them so long.

And this is clearly in Pence's best interest. He has ZERO future in the GOP with trump out there calling the shots. He's no better than Liz right now in terms of electability. With shitstain exposed and behind bars - he at least has a chance to come back in out of the wilderness.

Mark_K

Super Anarchist
As long as Pence thinks The Baby Jesus might want him to be POTUS he's not going to provide useful testimony against Trump. The proper venue for him is in a criminal trial anyway. I would reserve Pence for that later date, when surely The Baby Jesus will have let him know through the ritual of The Holy R Primaries that He prefers Trump. Or DeSantis. Or even Ted Fucking Cruz over him.

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
Punce and Muddows are for certain both in the DoJ's headlights, they will need to testify honestly to save their own asses best they can.. That Kash Patel freak too.

The list in mind-blowingly long!

Navig8tor

Super Anarchist
Punce and Muddows are for certain both in the DoJ's headlights, they will need to testify honestly to save their own asses best they can.. That Kash Patel freak too.

The list in mind-blowingly long!
It's the best list bigly, a beautiful list, everyone is saying it.