1/6 Committee

Navig8tor

Super Anarchist
Maybe, guess we'll see if his public BS will be admissible evidence. His lawyers are already being called out by the S&M to put or shut up, on subjects Cheeto's lawyers did not even file claims on yet. He could be hanging himself in public, as usual...
I’m guessing having Turnip under oath would be every defense lawyers worst nightmare -the ego so big, the narcissism so strong you just know he would not be able to contain himself!
I visualise an Alex Jones losing his rag moment, it’ll be beautiful, bigly.

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
I’m guessing having Turnip under oath would be every defense lawyers worst nightmare -the ego so big, the narcissism so strong you just know he would not be able to contain himself!
I visualise an Alex Jones losing his rag moment, it’ll be beautiful, bigly.
True.

To my point above about Cheeto hurting himself in public and how on at least that point (planted evidence accusations) the SM called his lawyers on it:

Ishmael

Fuctifino
^^^^^ I understand some of the found material indicates some SS agents lied to the committee under oath. Why would the SS lie? This is going to be very interesting.

badlatitude

Super Anarchist
The 1/6 Committee may not get the coverage they were hoping to get. Networks may be preoccupied with Florida's hurricane coverage, viewers like the drama of tragedy, so we will have to wait and see what happens.

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
The 1/6 Committee may not get the coverage they were hoping to get. Networks may be preoccupied with Florida's hurricane coverage, viewers like the drama of tragedy, so we will have to wait and see what happens.
Yep, true.

Big opportunity for DeStuntis to look in good control of everything too, for until/unless the shit hits the fan and things get out of control - which in some areas it likely will, very unfortunately. This could be devastating to at least the Tampa/St Petersburg area, I'd be farther west on the Gulf Coast for the week if possible as a 'vacation' excuse.

Maybe the J6 should postpone that big coverage, of the bigger disaster ;)

badlatitude

Super Anarchist
Yep, true.

Big opportunity for DeStuntis to look in good control of everything too, for until/unless the shit hits the fan and things get out of control - which in some areas it likely will, very unfortunately. This could be devastating to at least the Tampa/St Petersburg area, I'd be farther west on the Gulf Coast for the week if possible as a 'vacation' excuse.

Maybe the J6 should postpone that big coverage, of the bigger disaster ;)
I can't speak for them, but if this turns tragic, I think we should give our attention to those who need us.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
I can't speak for them, but if this turns tragic, I think we should give our attention to those who need us.
People will need a lot of help, from the looks of it. It is a daunting time, with the guy who knew how to make the trains run on time (Antonacci) checking out last week. If the Gov doesn’t have some other competent people around it could get messy. We know Capitan Ron is too busy banking favors for His presidential campaign to work on this full time. He was passing the hat for Adam Laxalt today.

Ishmael

Fuctifino
People will need a lot of help, from the looks of it. It is a daunting time, with the guy who knew how to make the trains run on time (Antonacci) checking out last week. If the Gov doesn’t have some other competent people around it could get messy. We know Capitan Ron is too busy banking favors for His presidential campaign to work on this full time. He was passing the hat for Adam Laxalt today.

He'll probably go to Cancun with Ted Cruz and wait for the shitshow to blow over.

Snaggletooth

SA's Morrelle Compasse
You could be correct in your opinion! I have two small stickers on my truck's rear window that say, "Let's Go Darwin". They look identical to the "Let's Go Brandon" stickers the Red Hat folks display, which are code for "Fuck Joe Biden". Not very many vocal Red Hats around here, as nobody has mistaken it for a Brandon sticker, but several have complimented me on the Darwin reference, usually followed by some form of "Fuck Trump", but in much milder language....
Thissie what wase talkleng aboute...

Last edited:

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
Thissie what wase talkleng about...
This shirt will arrive shortly. Looking forward to Biketoberfest this year….
C82F9EC2-DF4C-4EBC-BD80-2C032E930387.jpeg