1/6 Committee

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
Hey ! You are the one getting suckered into lies and yet that doesn’t bother you… you must be a marked man walking into car dealerships

I already fought for America for 8 years, I'd prefer not to do it again. But if things go much further wrong, I will.

To most of your elk, anybody who joins the military is a sucker. Which is partly why most of the military was not loyal to Trump.

veni vidi vici

Omne quod audimus est opinio, non res. Omnia videm
I already fought for America for 8 years, I'd prefer not to do it again. But if things go much further wrong, I will.

To most of your elk, anybody who joins the military is a sucker. Which is partly why most of the military was not loyal to Trump.
Hugh Culverhouse
Whaatevvvahh

badlatitude

Super Anarchist

Jan. 6 committee postpones planned hearing as Hurricane Ian advances​

Source: Washington Post

The House select committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol is postponing its highly anticipated hearing because of Hurricane Ian, which is expected to barrel into the western coast of Florida on Wednesday, according to two people familiar with the decision.

It's unclear when the daytime hearing, which seeks to recapture the nation's attention with what is likely to be the panel's final public hearing before the release of a final report, will be rescheduled.

The hearing follows eight highly produced, news-making hearings that aired over June and July, featuring blockbuster testimony from former White House officials, poll workers and law enforcement officers. During the committee's August hiatus, staff doubled back to their investigative work to follow new leads and answer unresolved questions.

The final hearing is expected in part to focus on how associates of former president Donald Trump planned to declare victory regardless of the outcome of the 2020 election, according to people familiar with hearing planning. The Washington Post reported Monday that the committee intends to show video of Roger Stone recorded by Danish filmmakers during the weeks before the violence in which Stone predicted violent clashes with left-wing activists and forecast months before Election Day that Trump would use armed guards and loyal judges to stay in power.

This is a developing story and will be updated.

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...pones-planned-hearing-hurricane-ian-advances/

veni vidi vici

Omne quod audimus est opinio, non res. Omnia videm
lol… didn’t that get canceled due to poor ratings?
Old saying… you can make money doing business with yourself

Gouvernail

Lottsa people don’t know I’m famous
Austin Texas
Oh yeah. I have no problem speaking my mind. I hung a white flag on the statue of the CSA soldier in front of our courthouse and then stuck around for an hour to answer any questions. If I have something to say I will say it.
Aw c’mon!! This is Irresistible!!
When??
Beginning with
Post 94,000??
Or after Gropenfuhrer is arrested?
Maybe holding back to be the first to comment on the Republican comprehensive immigration reform bill???
… or Gropenfurher’s health plan?

….
Sorry… some straight lines simply force fingers to type a response

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
The last official flag of the CSA.

8DC6F725-9200-4E9E-A5A4-7B61A49A892C.jpeg
D2AC5389-FDC1-4626-B753-C3A94187D6DB.jpeg

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
Sol, you're not really that suicidal that you would wear that in your neighborhood???
Oh, hell! Yeah I'd wear that in my neighborhood as proudly as I wear my Bernie shirts! It gets me a lot of attention, but who gives a fuck? They harrass me, I pull out my wallet and act like I'm going to flip a badge, and they scurry away like cockroaches.

Latest posts