1/6 Committee

Fat Point Jack

Super Anarchist
Oh, hell! Yeah I'd wear that in my neighborhood as proudly as I wear my Bernie shirts! It gets me a lot of attention, but who gives a fuck? They harrass me, I pull out my wallet and act like I'm going to flip a badge, and they scurry away like cockroaches.
I'm thinking of getting a, "I Am Awake" bumper sticker.

The church formerly known as First United Methodist Church of Fat Point (where SWMBO and I were married) has changed its name as they have invoked the 1 sentence in Leviticus. For the next funeral I'll find an appropriate badge to wear.

veni vidi vici

Omne quod audimus est opinio, non res. Omnia videm
Oh, hell! Yeah I'd wear that in my neighborhood as proudly as I wear my Bernie shirts! It gets me a lot of attention, but who gives a fuck? They harrass me, I pull out my wallet and act like I'm going to flip a badge, and they scurry away like cockroaches.
Yeah...Walter

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas
I'm thinking of getting a, "I Am Awake" bumper sticker.

The church formerly known as First United Methodist Church of Fat Point (where SWMBO and I were married) has changed its name as they have invoked the 1 sentence in Leviticus. For the next funeral I'll find an appropriate badge to wear.

Is that like being "woke"? Still not sure what the RWNJ's mean when they say that???

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas
I presume they are unwoke, maybe something like sleepwalking. Ethics-challenged somnambulist or similar.

https://www.reddit.com › r › NoStupidQuestions › comments › xly8aq › what_does_being_woke_mean

What does being "woke" mean? : r/NoStupidQuestions

Being woke originally meant you were awake to forms oppression. But it's now often used as a way to silence people, organisations or companies who campaign for equality or fairness. What it 'means' probably depends in which context you hear it.

Blue Crab

benthivore
Outer Banks
This seems unlikely.

Blue Crab

benthivore
Outer Banks
He's used the "officer of the court" title repeatedly but refuses to specify.

Google says it's: Any person who has an obligation to promote justice and uphold the law, including judges, clerks, court personnel, police officers, and attorneys (who must be truthful in court and obey court rules).

Voyageur

Super Anarchist
On The Borderline
1665161781892.png