1/6 Committee

jhc

Super Anarchist
So, I gotta ask....several people who "talked" to Trump leading up to the insurrection have been subpeonaed, why not the Trump himself?  He needs to be asked why he didn't do anything to stop it as it was happening.  Besides, it would be really fun to see him speaking under oath.
All the president's men will be offered plea deals. Will keep them from taking the fifth. Then it's time for the little man to run for Russia.

That's the state of white man's justice in 'Merica today.

Mark K

Super Anarchist
He's full tilt boogie nuts 
That or a consummate artist at faking it. That's why it would be unwise to demand he testify before congress. It's not a court of law, there are no bailiffs to enforce any rules. He would simply go "Otter Defense" and turn it into a joke, assisted by dozens of Gym Jordans doing all they could to help that happen.  

The proper venue in the US to properly bitch-slap a clown is a court of law.   

Bus Driver

Cunning Linguist
Regarding a subpoena for The Former Guy - my understanding is you start with the small fish and apply pressure to see who turns on the big fish, first. 

Additionally, you have sworn testimony to ask him to refute - which he will. Perjury is then added to the list of charges. 

Blue Crab

benthivore
Outer Banks
Regarding a subpoena for The Former Guy - my understanding is you start with the small fish and apply pressure to see who turns on the big fish, first. 

Additionally, you have sworn testimony to ask him to refute - which he will. Perjury is then added to the list of charges. 
Stone that gender-confused-loser. I will throw first becuz I'm that guy.

Ishmael

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
Fuctifino
Subpoenas have been issued, some people have been served - Dan Scavino has gone to ground - and Trump is telling them not to show for the hearings.

My opinion is that if Bennie and the Jets Dems let this go without criminal referral they may as well pack up and go home right now. The questions are

1: Will they issue criminal referrals to the DOJ?

2: Will the DOJ do anything in a reasonable time frame?

Remember, Ken Paxton of Texas has been under indictment since 2015...

Navig8tor

Super Anarchist
Subpoenas have been issued, some people have been served - Dan Scavino has gone to ground - and Trump is telling them not to show for the hearings.

My opinion is that if Bennie and the Jets Dems let this go without criminal referral they may as well pack up and go home right now. The questions are

1: Will they issue criminal referrals to the DOJ?

2: Will the DOJ do anything in a reasonable time frame?

Remember, Ken Paxton of Texas has been under indictment since 2015...
Let’s put it another way-if these assholes don’t end up in jail in the next three to five days for obstruction of justice amongst other things the Dems may as well hand over everything they’ve worked hard for because it will never ever be the same, give TFG an inch he will take a mile, but hey everyone knows that right?

Long game my ass LOCK THEM UP!

βhyde

Super Anarchist
Beside Myself
Any bets on how long it takes him to perjure himself?  In seconds?
I'm pretty sure that "I solemnly swear to tell the truth..." would be the first lie. Just like "I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States..." was his first lie as president. He is incapable of telling the truth.

Navig8tor

Super Anarchist
Any bets on how long it takes him to perjure himself?  In seconds?
Will he get write in questions and answers .....otherwise you just know its a matter of time.

You just know backed into the corner all that boy has is,  bullshit.

TFG is teetering,  time to let the Rottweilers of their leashes, occasionally a little blood can be a good thing, helps keep the cronies honest when they know they could actually get hurt playing bullshit.