1/6 Committee

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
Patsy Baloney is still fighting under the legally disallowed "Presidential Privilege" bullshit claim. One can only hope that his reluctance to come clean and cooperate gives him more jail time to reflect on his poor choices.
He’s an actual lawyer, not the generic tv bullshitter bimbo we usually see. He may be looking forward to talking, but thought had legit concerns about AC privilege and didn’t want to lose his ticket. Having a judge order it protects him.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
Patsy Baloney is still fighting under the legally disallowed "Presidential Privilege" bullshit claim. One can only hope that his reluctance to come clean and cooperate gives him more jail time to reflect on his poor choices.
He’s an actual lawyer, not the generic tv bullshitter bimbo we usually see. He may be looking forward to talking, but thought had legit concerns about AC privilege and didn’t want to lose his ticket. Having a judge order it protects him.

I git the impression that he's not really a Trumper... did what he did as a professional accomplishment and service to the nation, not because he worshipped Trump and would do anything to help Trump become God-President Forever.

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas
I git the impression that he's not really a Trumper... did what he did as a professional accomplishment and service to the nation, not because he worshipped Trump and would do anything to help Trump become God-President Forever.

Yeah but?! He knew that illegal shit was going down, and he was either a co-conspirator, or he ignored it. Either one is probably illegal, but I will let Sol, Clean or some other lawyer here address that.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC

Yeah but?! He knew that illegal shit was going down, and he was either a co-conspirator, or he ignored it. Either one is probably illegal, but I will let Sol, Clean or some other lawyer here address that.

Agreed, dunno what if any action he took to stop the insurrection, and whatever crookery Trump was up to. Just standing there and saying, "You can't do that, sir, it's illegal" is fine for a lot of things, but not plotting to overthrow the gov't.

Mike G

Super Anarchist
Ventura County, CA
Patsy Baloney and Pat Philbin both had quality time with the Grand Jury today. Six hours of testimony for Patsy Baloney today. If that was just the stuff that he had claimed privileged, that’s a lot of stuff.

They've got the benefit of seeing the writing on the walls for trumps delaying/obfusciation tactics.
I'm guessing they're coming clean to avoid getting caught up in the whirlpool of ruined lives that will follow the flushing.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
They've got the benefit of seeing the writing on the walls for trumps delaying/obfusciation tactics.
I'm guessing they're coming clean to avoid getting caught up in the whirlpool of ruined lives that will follow the flushing.
Patsy Baloney’s disposition came through pretty well in his 1/6 testimony. He’s not someone who is going to cover for a crook, especially not at risk to himself. He seems to want to continue as a lawyer after this episode is done and dusted.

P_Wop

Super Anarchist
Bay Area, CA
1670015511576.png

Mike G

Super Anarchist
Ventura County, CA
Those fuckers up there praising the capitol police, while also supporting a presidential candidate that said he will pardon the violent assholes that beat the same police disgust me.

Latest posts