1000 posts in 20 years. Thanks all.

Jono

Super Anarchist
This should be my 1000th post.

As an original - #4hundred and something, I've learnt a lot and in recent years ignored even more. Having been inside and outside the marine game I've had the opportunity to experience many boats in many countries. As an unabashed Farr boat supporter I've been fortunate enough to own a One Tonner - 1104 for 10+ years. Plus the Dibley Supergroove and others and now dinghies with the kids. 

Last summer SA was my go to place for AC Anarchy. There was some great insight amongst it all, some of which I could balance with my time on the water.

Thanks to all that contribute.

Jono

Super Anarchist
Thanks Scott. Hi Phil. Been a while since I got to Sydney. Met some good folk including Clean who used my boat on his honeymoon in NZ. And had some good PMs along the way. 

And no sock puppets from me. If I want to write it I'm happy people know who I am.

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Thanks Scott. Hi Phil. Been a while since I got to Sydney. Met some good folk including Clean who used my boat on his honeymoon in NZ. And had some good PMs along the way. 

And no sock puppets from me. If I want to write it I'm happy people know who I am.
You are a good man Jono, witness to the beginning of the main chapter in my life. Much love to you.