14' custom dinghy.

Shu

Super Anarchist
I bought an ad for my 14' trapeze dinghy but put it in the 29' and under category, since the dinghy section looks like a ghost town. Just want to make sure the dinghy folks are aware of it. Thanks.

cavi

Red Bluff Ca
What do you mean Ghost town, look at the total amount of posts in the dinghy section.....

Also, I do not see a 29' section........

Last edited by a moderator:

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC

Shu

Super Anarchist
What do you mean Ghost town, look at the total amount of posts in the dinghy section.....

Also, I do not see a 29' section........
The Dinghy classified section of SA has zero ads. The 29' and under classified section has many ads.
I bought an ad for my 14' trapeze dinghy but put it in the 29' and under category, since the dinghy section looks like a ghost town. Just want to make sure the dinghy folks are aware of it. Thanks.
That's a beauty, if you weren't on the other side of the continent I'd be on my way

m

aybe a link to your add........
Here ya go

http://sailinganarchy.com/classifieds/show-ad/?id=880

FB- Doug
Thanks for the link and the complement Doug.

Shu

Super Anarchist
International 14?
Sort of.Originally designed as a 2-person single trapeze dinghy, I put a larger rig on it and sailed it as an I-14 for a while (USA 1174). I now have a purpose-built I-14, the Shu2 (USA 1183), so I've put this one back to it's original (and best) configuration.

Here's a photo of it in it's I-14 configuration for the curious.

Trevor,

I don't have any decent interior photos, so I'll have to take some and post (give me a few days).

-Steve

PacRim 001.jpg

Rasputin22

Rasputin22
If the Shu fits, sail it! Nice boat, I used to sail FD's in SD and think that I met your Dad a time or two.

Rasputin22

Rasputin22
If the Shu fits, sail it! Nice boat, I used to sail FD's in SD and think that I met your Dad a time or two. Wish I could come get your boat.

Shu

Super Anarchist
For the way-overpowered skiff sailing experience, this boat can also be single-handed by a full-size adult. At 185 lbs, I've done it in winds up to 12 kts.