2010 Tybee 500 Smack Talk Thread

MauganTornado

Super Anarchist
Foggy getting it done Redneck style. I have to be care not to be too mean to him since he's sailing for the Royal family - who are leaps and bounds more civilized, better mannered, and more polite than Foggy. How he ever made it in their good graces I'll never know - but I do know this...

Todd's gonna be seeing plenty of TVS1's sterns! HA!

header04.jpg

Foghorn77

Super Anarchist
Foggy getting it done Redneck style. I have to be care not to be too mean to him since he's sailing for the Royal family - who are leaps and bounds more civilized, better mannered, and more polite than Foggy. How he ever made it in their good graces I'll never know - but I do know this...

Todd's gonna be seeing plenty of TVS1's sterns! HA!

header04.jpg
Shouldn't you be starting a ground crew smack talk thread? Where's my rum, you bet welcher?

The only TVS sterns ,I PLAN on seeing are the ones I help push up the beach after we've already showered and had dinner. Nice of you to count out your other 4 teams.

I was wondering when this thread would start, took longer than I thought.

Last edited by a moderator:

MauganTornado

Super Anarchist
Tawdy Fraudy....

as I remember, when you made your "Great Redneck Comeback" in 2008 I think with Karl... you said to Trey on Jupiter....

"Well, I entered this race so I could kick your ass Trey... now that I see thats not going to happen, can I borrow a pair of pliers?" :p

I will win the battle of the pushers - undoubtedly. Unless Lee magically shows up and puts his offensive lineman skills out there - Derek and I will be competing daily. Video evidence will determine the winner everyday.

I hear Sizzle is showing up. What do you think of that Tawdy?

Foghorn77

Super Anarchist
Tawdy Fraudy....

as I remember, when you made your "Great Redneck Comeback" in 2008 I think with Karl... you said to Trey on Jupiter....

"Well, I entered this race so I could kick your ass Trey... now that I see thats not going to happen, can I borrow a pair of pliers?" :p

I will win the battle of the pushers - undoubtedly. Unless Lee magically shows up and puts his offensive lineman skills out there - Derek and I will be competing daily. Video evidence will determine the winner everyday.

I hear Sizzle is showing up. What do you think of that Tawdy?
Who's Sizzle? JC? To sail or report?

Once Trey got a real crew he turned into a contender.

I believe a multihull is going to sweep this event.
Going conservative on the betting this year?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts