2021 NFL Draft

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
So we can’t talk about pro football here either, without the topic being Bull Gator? That fucking sucks. It’s bad enough to have college football ruined, but pro ball too? 

Rum Runner

Rum Runner
Illinois
Detroit is in a decent position, but they'll fuck it up.  
Funny. I say that about the Bears every year and they have proved me right time after time. They will overpay a first round pick which will become a bust in a year or two. Then after washing out with the Bears this player will catch on with another team that will pay them much less to be a second stringer. 

Monkey

Super Anarchist
As a Green Bay fan, I didn’t expect anything too interesting in this year’s draft. That just changed with Rodgers saying he wants out!

d'ranger

Super Anarchist
Since the Texans once again don't have a pick in the 1st 2 round (67th) not much to look forward to.

Not My Real Name

Not Actually Me
Hoping for Penei Sewell. Burrow needs a wall in front of him.

There's also talk about a WR from LSU since we lost A.J. Green. But I'd really rather see the Bengals build an offensive line.

Note I wrote "build" not "shore up". Our line was a disaster last year.

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
Craziness brewing.

First TEBOW reportedly had a tryout with the Jags at TE.  Second Aaron Rodgers wants out.  Could legitimately retire and host Jeopardy for a couple decades at $10M/year.

Rumor I’m hearing is Jags package TEBOW and Lawrence plus next year #1 for Rodgers.  Then take Toney later in Rd 1.  Pitts #1 pick overall.

Bucs pick Trask to close out tonight’s draft.  Three Gators in 1st round.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/aaron-rodgers-tells-packers-he-doesnt-want-to-return-reigning-nfl-mvp-upset-with-organization/

Monkey

Super Anarchist
Craziness brewing.

First TEBOW reportedly had a tryout with the Jags at TE.  Second Aaron Rodgers wants out.  Could legitimately retire and host Jeopardy for a couple decades at $10M/year.

Rumor I’m hearing is Jags package TEBOW and Lawrence plus next year #1 for Rodgers.  Then take Toney later in Rd 1.  Pitts #1 pick overall.

Bucs pick Trask to close out tonight’s draft.  Three Gators in 1st round.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/aaron-rodgers-tells-packers-he-doesnt-want-to-return-reigning-nfl-mvp-upset-with-organization/
I’m actually ok with Lawrence and change for Rodgers. I really can’t believe I’m saying this, but now that Tebow is finally willing to try life as a tight end, he’s an interesting prospect. No one denies he’s not smart and insanely athletic, he’s just not a great NFL qb. We’ve had pretty good luck with qb’s in Green Bay lately, so it’d be pretty cool if we got yet another rockstar. 

edit:  I don’t see Tebow as any value in a trade offer for Rodgers, but I could see someone being willing to take a shot on him. 

Last edited by a moderator:

dacapo

Super Anarchist
NY
and with the 2nd pick in the 2021 NFL draft, the New York Jets select, Jimmy Bag O Donuts,  #1 parking Lot attendant from the University of Pennsyltucky as their starting quarterback.............

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
and with the 2nd pick in the 2021 NFL draft, the New York Jets select, Jimmy Bag O Donuts,  #1 parking Lot attendant from the University of Pennsyltucky as their starting quarterback.............
I get that Darnold sucks but there nothing in the Jets draft history in the last 50 years that suggests Zach Wilson is going to be any better.  Plus he played against lousy competition, has zero pocket presence and is physically small for QB1.  He’s no Mahomes.

dacapo

Super Anarchist
NY
I get that Darnold sucks but there nothing in the Jets draft history in the last 50 years that suggests Zach Wilson is going to be any better.  Plus he played against lousy competition, has zero pocket presence and is physically small for QB1.  He’s no Mahomes.
Jets are trading their pick to GB for Rodgers and free agent Teebow as backup........

2slow

Super Anarchist
Georgia
Love the Falcons pick, Kyle Pitts might be best player in draft. Only knock on the kid is he played at Florida, experts think with good coaching and hard work this should not hurt him too bad. 

2slow

Super Anarchist
Georgia
As a Georgia fan I would like to wish the best of luck and good riddance to Devonta Smith and Jaylen Waddle. 

Latest posts