2021 Sydney to Hobart

jackolantern

Super Anarchist
Absolutely cracker offshore boats. One did very well in Transpac if I remember correctly. 

Smuggler used to be a Rodgers 46. Would be ironic if they lost the Tatts to one. 

Recidivist

Super Anarchist
Question- Why would a pro encourage a newbie owner to race PHS in the biggest race in the country? BTW I never said anything about PRO's being greedy...
Yeah, sorry LB - that little rant wasn't directed at you, it was just that your post provided a convenient quote to anchor it.  I get annoyed by all the hate for pros from people who know fuck all about the industry. 

All good, cheers.

I agree. One of the understated Pros is Kevin Kossie Costin who as Squark said along with Alex & Juan Vila did a flawless job. With input from Juan before the race, Alex as Nav and Kos as  strategist  from the first port tack off Jarvis Bay was fantastic to see. 

Kos and all,very well done, you are professionals in every sense of the word. Yes I am an unashamed fan boy of Kos, he is very generous with his time and  patience with Club hackers like me and young foilers etc.

Great job Kos! 

Cheers

Grogo

random101

Super Anarchist
Gosh it looks mighty close between the 2 40s and the 2 52s 

looks like the 52 might have the slight advantage. 

paps49

Super Anarchist
Adelaide Australia

(p)Irate

Super Anarchist
Law Connect left Hobart at 1030 to return to Sydney. Anyone know if this was planned and is using a delivery crew or did someone not pass the compulsory rapid antigen test on arrival meaning that no one could get off the boat?

Bill E Goat

Super Anarchist
Sydney
Law Connect left Hobart at 1030 to return to Sydney. Anyone know if this was planned and is using a delivery crew or did someone not pass the compulsory rapid antigen test on arrival meaning that no one could get off the boat?
Interesting Track into and out of Hobart

image.png

mad

Super Anarchist
This just in on the Scallwag FB page. 'To the Scallywags the boss SH, team behind the scenes and all your many thousands of supporters around the world are super proud of you!'

Many thousands of supporters around the world? Who the fuck do they think they are? A F1 team? Only the England cricket team still have supporters when they get owned. Super proud of what? Coming last out of 3?
Fuk me, havent logged into this sewer for a while, just back in time to laugh my arse off at this!