2021 Sydney to Hobart

LeKa

Super Anarchist
Nice to see Azzuro on top of the results sheet, but very much doubt she will not stay there overnight. Too far to go and southerly on its way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DELETED

Anarchist
The coverage here on SA have been better than anything i’ve see yet! I dont usually do interwebs and definatley not Facefook so Good onyou all for making it more exciting than usual so far and Awesome work for posting the windy tracker,Sched updates,AIS info and cameras.. Very cool.

The coverage here on SA have been better than anything i’ve see yet! I dont usually do interwebs and definatley not Facefook so Good onyou all for making it more exciting than usual so far and Awesome work for posting the windy tracker,Sched updates,AIS info and cameras.. Very cool.
Follow Sailor Girl (Nic Douglass) for video footage and interviews - she’s excellent and a real sailor too.

DELETED

Anarchist
Follow Sailor Girl (Nic Douglass) for video footage and interviews - she’s excellent and a real sailor too.
Yeah i just watch a shared link from here of the Botin80/Stefan finishing.. This is the kind of Person/Journalist AustralianSailing and CYCA/ channel whoever should be paying to do their sailing stuff(i know she does stuff for ABC etc too) but yeah. Awesome mic clarity and camera work at 17-21knts there and clearly enjoys it, not just turning up and going through the motions for the network mogul overlords.. Good on her and good on the people sharing her links with none Facefook users like me.

Livia

Super Anarchist
Southern Ocean
Thanks for the lesson.Wealth of knowledge here.Learning all the time.

Don't know any of the players but why all the anti Ichi Ban sentiment?Tall poppy or something behind it?
National sports tribunal last Thursday trying to ban one of Australian most successful solo sailor from the sport for life might have something to do with

(p)Irate

Super Anarchist

Don't know any of the players but why all the anti Ichi Ban sentiment?Tall poppy or something behind it?

20210605_150311.jpg

20210605_150319.jpg

20210605_150430.jpg

pulpit

Super Anarchist

Rotnest,

It's not tall poppy at all. He's just a asshole that has to buy a crew to sail with him and has been one of the main pushers to stop the 2 handers from being equal in the race.

He's worried that skill sailors in a well prepared boat that costs far less than he spends in the lead up to the Hobart on his boat will beat him. 

Pulpit

Latest posts