The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
New entry

36F49F32-BD18-4606-8558-1A46206EA9C9.png

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
I saw it on the entry list, but as it didn't have the S sail number it didn't click that it was the same boat. I see it was only sold and move to Sydney at the start of this year.

The entry list is up to 100.

SPORTSCAR

Super Anarchist
I saw it on the entry list, but as it didn't have the S sail number it didn't click that it was the same boat. I see it was only sold and move to Sydney at the start of this year.

The entry list is up to 100.
Sold Currawong out of RMYS to Kathy late last year, she sailed her 2-handed back to Sydney earlier this year and later decided to have a crack at the Great Race. Another Currawong, Zeus 11, won overall in 1981. Kathy is an inspirational lady who does great things in our sport. Facebook page is 2Birds2Hobart, check it out.

terrafirma

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
With the current low weather systems smashing the eastern sea board. What’s the long long range prediction on the run down.
Either record breaking conditions or boat breaking.! Take your pick. This prediction falls in line with current weather events..! On Deck conditions will be flooding and more flooding... :LOL:

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
Either record breaking conditions or boat breaking.! Take your pick. This prediction falls in line with current weather events..! On Deck conditions will be flooding and more flooding... :LOL:
if the sunfish dont get the fleet, the logs, trees and anything else washed off shore by flooding might.

Jono

Super Anarchist
I'm used to Ichi Ban entering two boats, but Maritimo as well? A 2 boat team or a change of steed?