Not for nothing

Super Anarchist
jupiter
some thought's 

It seems to me that 2025 is the next important year.?

Of course, the climate sea level, Artic will be Ice free, Thwaites Glacier collapse, Greenland glaciers melting faster which all could lead to the AMOC slowing or stopping. All of which was supposed to happen in 2100.? and/or major forest fires around the world.

The sun cycles of CME are supposed to be at its max. Look last week SpaceX lost 40 satellites to a minor flare up, CME's could affect the electrical grid, phone service, the internet and I guess even computer chips in cars; Is Earth’s Greatest Threat...The Sun? - YouTube 

The dollar collapse as the world reserve currency; Chris Hedges | What Happens After U.S. COLLAPSE? - YouTube

A Racial conversative gets in the WH (Trump, DeSatan) or not, then a civil war?

A major world war, China, Russia, Nato, USA.

another Pandemic from ???  permafrost melting

Hope I'm wrong! any thoughts?

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
some thought's 

Of course, the climate sea level, Artic will be Ice free, Thwaites Glacier collapse, Greenland glaciers melting faster which all could lead to the AMOC slowing or stopping. All of which was supposed to happen in 2100.? and/or major forest fires around the world.

The sun cycles of CME are supposed to be at its max. Look last week SpaceX lost 40 satellites to a minor flare up, CME's could affect the electrical grid, phone service, the internet and I guess even computer chips in cars; Is Earth’s Greatest Threat...The Sun? - YouTube 

The dollar collapse as the world reserve currency; Chris Hedges | What Happens After U.S. COLLAPSE? - YouTube

It's all Biden's fault!

Teener

Super Anarchist
PDX
33 minutes ago, Not for nothing said:
some thought's 

Expand  
It's all Biden's fault!
And AOC will have been elected to her 4th term!

3to1

Super Anarchist
some thought's 

thoughts? you have every right to be very concerned here.

we are terrible 'stewards' of this beautiful and miraculous planet, and our 'leaders' play fast and loose with pragmatism and priorities. shit will get heavy and bleak in the near future (that ball has already started rolling).

Last edited by a moderator:

Remodel

Super Anarchist
None
The way things are going, it's not a long walk from from mushroom soup to mushroom clouds.

Thanks a lot Grand Old Fascist Party.